Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff (38584 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by onlyboyson(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Opor,😂😂 otilo is gone

Barrow push don cash out full time
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by NoToPile: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yesterday was Agbara market, you needed to see the way I was giving the wheelbarrow guy close marking. Na so I dey shout Aboki, Aboki wait oo wait oo.

Not this season palm oil is almost 6k per 5 liters

1 Like

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Burruchaga71(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
In this DRUGGIE regime.
Chaii!!
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Missyajoke(f): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
ahnie:

Some women are negligent,you would see the barrow pusher at the front and madam will be at the far back buying pepper.

I see them alot.

That's not an excuse for the wheelbarrow pusher to stalk her goods, Stop supporting crime.
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by slowice(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Madam the 25% you gave us will not be in vain. Sorry about this ugly incidence partly caused by the cluelessness of a narco lord
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by coputa(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
It's time barrow pushers should be registered and given an identification number written on the barrow and a vest
This will help track unscrupulous elements among them.
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by OvertheTop(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
ahnie:

Some women are negligent,you would see the barrow pusher at the front and madam will be at the far back buying pepper.

I see them alot.

Thank You, I see that too....

Other things they Do.

1. They will Take Bike and Won't Negotiate at the Beginning of the Journey: Causing Serious Fight at the End of the Journey when its time to Pay
2. They wiill Stop a Bike between Journeys to Make Long Transactions (Like Buying Food or Worse) and Expect the Bike man to Wait and Still Collect the Same Amount at the end of the Journey. so Pathetic.

3. They will take a Wheel Barrow Pusher and won't Negotiate Before the Movement to the Destination, They will still be buying everything in sight expecting the Aboki to wait for them all the way . Journey of 10 Mins will become 1 hour for the Aboki to get to the Destination. but will still want to pay N100 for that Long Delay : Again Serious Fight and Insults is the Result

when I see the Quarrel at the end of the Journey, I already know the Lady is the Guilty one. i just feel sorry for the Aboki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by AskNgige2: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
ahnie:

I see them alot.

Hehehehehehe

And that thing is annoying..

We wey de do bolt suffer same thing from them, u will carry them and they will still Wana branch and keep buying while killing your time
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by OvertheTop(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
AskNgige2:

Hehehehehehe

And that thing is annoying..

We wey de do bolt suffer same thing from them, u will carry them and they will still Wana branch and keep buying while killing your time

Oh, they Do same for Uber too
if I were in your Shoes, I will tell you Point Blank, No Branching and No Buying except in Traffic
shocked
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by tachia406: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
That boy must have done that out of anger not necessarily to make away with the items. Only God knows the time this woman must have wasted this poor guy. If you follow woman go mkt, you can relate women and bargaining. They can stop 20x to price same thing and never buy. How many times I left my mother in the market and went home na only God knows. If my mother is going to the market, she carries water and food. If you want to save your life, don't follow her.

Imagine after the boy thought they finished buying, the woman still stopped to buy fish.

Sorry madam. Things hard sha

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by OvertheTop(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
ahnie:

Exactly my dear.
Time don reach wey we go dey carry chain go market dey chain and padlock the barrow pushers .
Lolx
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by OvertheTop(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Aside that sef,… the way these wheelbarrow pushers walk very fast ehh! One would think they want to run away with your stuff undecided

If I go to the market and I need wheelbarrow to push my stuff, I always beg and even pay them not to walk too fast.

Wheel Barrow Pusher work with Time: a 10Mins Movement = like N200
You Can DELAY 10Mins to 1 Hour and then expect to PAY 200(which is what she will offer eventually). that''s Crazy
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Kingluqman(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
saintopus:
Kai!!! It's very painful these periods

These are the kind of people that need palliative.

But the government will not see them

Sorry ma
The woman or the Barrow pusher?
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by subhankhan: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Seafood, a culinary treasure harvested from the depths of oceans, rivers, and lakes, embodies a symphony of flavors and textures that captivate the palates of food enthusiasts worldwide. From succulent shrimp and delicate scallops to robust tuna and buttery salmon, seafood offers a diverse spectrum of tastes that cater to various preferences. https://sgpmenu.com/category/sea-food/
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Jennyclay(f): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
OvertheTop:

Wheel Barrow Pusher work with Time: at 10Mins Movement = like N200
is that the job you do?
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by tnerro1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
This is the new trend in Wuse market, women and shoppers should be wary of them

1 Like

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by OvertheTop(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Originalsly:
I'm not saying what the wheelbarrow pusher did was right ... but some people have to pay to learn. As I see it ... she is one of those people who judge people by status. To her ... a barrow pusher is a nobody ... she does not respect his hustle nor his time ... he is her houseboy. She got him to push her stuff out .... not to have him be waiting around for her to haggle and shop. Serves her right.... guy be losing jobs waiting for her.
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by OvertheTop(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Originalsly:
I'm not saying what the wheelbarrow pusher did was right ... but some people have to pay to learn. As I see it ... she is one of those people who judge people by status.[b] To her ... a barrow pusher is a nobody ... she does not respect his hustle nor his time ... he is her houseboy. She got him to push her stuff out .... not to have him be waiting around for her to haggle and shop. [/b]Serves her right.... guy be losing jobs waiting for her.

Exactly, They dont know These guys work with TIME

1 Like

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by OvertheTop(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
is that the job you do?

No, But people that Do it Are Humans and Not Lesser Beings
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Jennyclay(f): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
OvertheTop:

No, But people that Do it Are Humans and Not Lesser Beings

lol, okay
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Anuoluwagbemiga: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
It was not intentional,they don't like you to stop them buying another stuff,she didn't see him stop before buying your fish ....now its intentional ...sorry madam you fit cash out soon
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by ahnie: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Missyajoke:

That's not an excuse for the wheelbarrow pusher to stalk her goods, Stop supporting crime.
Supporting crime as how?
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by KaptainAfrika: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
The thief will still do ablution and pray when it is time for prayer.
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
The speed wey all those wheel barrow pushers dey take move, e go be like say dem wear skating board for leg. Funny enough, he could have been looking for her in the market.
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by attat(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Blame everything on d man at d top. Him don't scatter naija finish
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by cescky(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Very common as some would be taking their sweet time pricing stuffs, not considering they are wasting the barrow pusher's time.

what sort of thinking is that? something is wrong wiht your thought process, help yourself please, wasting barrow pushers time? isnt he going to be paid? when i use these peps its because i want to help them,i enjoy carrying my goods myself.....i use them out of pity
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Okechinwadike: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
i wish the woman is agbadorian
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Truflame: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
seborrhic:

Going by this your warped reasoning,it means that it's karma that also caught up with the woman because she must have also stolen someone's items in the past?
Put in another way,if someone steals the boy that stole this woman's goods,money or valuable item in the future,what then happens to that person?Later down the road,someone too will steal from that person? Then on and on it goes!
You can see this your line of reasoning doesn't make sense.

It will not make sense to whoever share the same sentiment with the thief. Nigerian problem is not only inflicted by leaders but caused by people whose thinking is wrapped up in darkness. Whoever wants to leave the trenches will critically examine my suggestion instead of dismissing it with the warped mentality of an average black man.
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by jaykay68(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Alchemy528:
Omo the most painful is that,, even in this hard times

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
she was very careless
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by seborrhic: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Truflame:

It will not make sense to whoever share the same sentiment with the thief. Nigerian problem is not only inflicted by leaders but caused by people whose thinking is wrapped up in darkness. Whoever wants to leave the trenches will critically examine my suggestion instead of dismissing it with the warped mentality of an average black man.
Oga,no need to type long philosophical statement when your line of reasoning is found archaic.
Let's use simple logic based on your assertion:that the boy is likely to have similar thing of a precious item of his stolen in the future due to these goods he stole from the woman,based on your law of reaping what one sows.
My question now is this:so how do you now know the woman too is not paying for what she did in the past and that the boy is not her own judgement?
Instead of calling a thief a thief and hope he is found,caught and punished,you are invoking a useless future repercussion that is based on fallacy.
You do a wrong it's because of what you did in the past and in future similar wrong will be done unto you,according to you.If that's how the universe operates,commonsense will then tell you that there won't be an end to it because no one knows the past of others.
It's commonsense logic but you are trying very hard to defend an illogical assertion,instead of admitting it may not necessarily operate like that.
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by JaneYave(f): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Most of the time, they do not abscond with the goods, the load is heavy, they want to move as fast as they can to relieve themselves of the stress, and also to get the next client as soon as possible.
But the owner of the road is behind and only with the owner will the wheelbarrow pushers know he has reached their destination. You should not fasten at the detriment of the owner of the load, the least one can turn is to turn and check time after time. I have witnessed a scene at Nyanya market, it is normally unbelievable at first , l really felt for the poor trader.
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by leyo4me: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
This could also be fabricated. Many people are looking for ways to deceive the public in order to get financial assistant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. / EFCC Arrests Banker And His Wife Over $1.49m Money Laundering / Vigilante Men Arrest Fulani Gunmen With Weapons Going To Delta From Taraba(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.