Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Way FEARLESS Has Ignored Emmi Wuks Cycling To Meet Davido Irritates Me. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Way FEARLESS Has Ignored Emmi Wuks Cycling To Meet Davido Irritates Me. (1085 Views)

Davido's Fan, Emmi Wuks The Cyclist Meets Kiddwaya In Lagos / Success Story Of Emmi Wuks Who Use Bicycle From Benue To Lagos To Meet Davido / ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way FEARLESS Has Ignored Emmi Wuks Cycling To Meet Davido Irritates Me. by justiz5(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2023
Written by Ukeyima John UKmoni.

The way Fearless Energy Drink have ignored this young man Emmi Wuks cycling from Benue to meet Davido in Lagos and advertising them on his way is very irritating.

Of all brands, this guy picked fearless and has been advertising, promoting and telling people that fearless is the only fuel he is taking at every step of his journey even more than their own ambassadors.

Of all the people and influencers posting and tagging fearless as you can see in one of my posts here with 500 shares, fearless can not claim that they don't see this.

Is it because the guy is from a poor background that his efforts are undermined this much by fearless?

Is it because he is a different tribe that fearless has decided to look down on his efforts this much?

Now let me tell you, the real people that drink fearless are poor people like we and this guy riding a bike here and promoting fearless.

For the promotion that they pay people to give them without even getting half of what this guy is giving them. Emmy is doing it for free and not even a thank you?? You disgust me.

If the whole Davido who is very busy on a tour outside this country can take his time and reply this guy two times, fearless has no moral justification for ignoring him despite all the people tagging and mentioning them.

Rich guys deh drink Martell and the rest. Na we poor people deh drink fearless.

Since fearless has decided to ignore someone showing love because of his poor background, I am going to remove everything fearless from my fridge today. Nothing will make me drink fearless again. You suck.

I am also advising my brothers from Benue to stop drinking fearless. Let them take their ungrateful and class conscious behavior somewhere else.

Help me tag them to ignore the poor as usual.

After all #IKnowWhereIBelong

Re: The Way FEARLESS Has Ignored Emmi Wuks Cycling To Meet Davido Irritates Me. by terzurum5(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2023
F we ar
Re: The Way FEARLESS Has Ignored Emmi Wuks Cycling To Meet Davido Irritates Me. by justiz5(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2023
Emmi Wuks

Re: The Way FEARLESS Has Ignored Emmi Wuks Cycling To Meet Davido Irritates Me. by justiz5(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Ride on my guy

Re: The Way FEARLESS Has Ignored Emmi Wuks Cycling To Meet Davido Irritates Me. by terzurum5(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
justiz5:
Ride on my guy

Wetin carry Marguire enter this matter?
Re: The Way FEARLESS Has Ignored Emmi Wuks Cycling To Meet Davido Irritates Me. by justiz5(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
terzurum5:

Wetin carry Marguire enter this matter?

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Help Me With Genny's Website. / Do We Appreciate Our Stars / An Uncommon Courage In The Face Of Hopelessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.