Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan (56024 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Empredboy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
Even after election these agbado people will not rest. Obidients pressing their neck since 1914

1 Like

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by adioolayi(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
I don't know what these GenZ will turn this country into..

Wetin this innocent man do Una sef

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by 9jatriot(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
This man kon be like slay queen. Always trying to be in the media for whatever reason.

The MOP na, if there is no news create one.

If there is nothing to create, then create a fake. Then you discuss the fake news and later discover that it is fake and then analyze why it is fake.

Rince and repeat process above. So, guys brace up for news like this until around 2027

WAit o, the man is not wearing black in this picture, una sure say even the picture of Obi himself non be fake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Empredboy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Even after election these people will not let this man rest. Is he your threat? I beg face your crumbling economy
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by gabbasin: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
On my first glance at the picture, I know it's photoshopped
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by johnross05: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Good day! Are you still looking for a reliable logistic company in Nigeria to run your export deliveries?
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Omoawoke: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
He sha collect number
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Nwogu101: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Our Peter Obi no dey look yansh like this...
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Allisgud: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
The hunger wey dey finish fake news carrier about obi since after election dey don't longer make money
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by naijapikin2(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Propagandists can do whatever, this man peter the rock will one day rule this nation. Then and only then will the long awaited cleansing of the nation take place. This nation direly needs sanitization. Peter will do it.

And hey: THE COURTS MAY JUST OVERTURN THE LAST SHAM CALLED ELECTION.

NB: I've said my 2 Kobo, talk your own and no insults. Else I'll whitewash you to eternity. Am good at it.
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by TheFacelessMan: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by kenex4ever(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
everything to IPOB terrorists are fake mteeeew, meanwhile peter obi was caught trying to run away from Nigeria this morning
na omoluabi cyber criminals handiwork.
Just to tarnish his image like that of the drug lord
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by izubext007: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tinubu boys will always be like this
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by TheFacelessMan: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
9jatriot:
This man kon be like slay queen. Always trying to be in the media for whatever reason.

The MOP na, if there is no news create one.

If there is nothing to create, then create a fake. Then you discuss the fake news and later discover that it is fake and then analyze why it is fake.

Rince and repeat process above. So, guys brace up for news like this until around 2027

WAit o, the man is not wearing black in this picture, una sure say even the picture of Obi himself non be fake?

Exactly. Notice there's nothing to involve him now.

Niger crisis, appointment of Ministers all revolve around Tinubu.

When there's no news, conjure sometimes. So desperate.

1 Like

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by luluman: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
everything to IPOB terrorists are fake mteeeew, meanwhile peter obi was caught trying to run away from Nigeria this morning
Why are you such a mumu?
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Alexiiydon: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1692449930600726601
obiDENCE and clout chasing are five and six stupid set of people keep debunking rumors just to remain relevant na obiDENCE photoshop that picture na still them they debunk foolish sets

1 Like

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by int0x80(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Why can't these people let this man be?? I thought they said he came distance 3rd. Why so much obsession with him? Na wa oo!
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Kobicove(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
The government needs to make punishment for circulating fake news more severe
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Gboom: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Obi people creation just to cast him in the online news everyday.
They will also paint the news to look like APC is mocking them.
Continue!

1 Like

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by kosiebe(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nobody cares
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Obainomilano: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
Unlike your rag tag ancestors who can't afford to soak garri talkless of leaving the country all thanks to your jagabandit the agbadorian grandmaster and cocaine sniffer who has just made his marlian brother in crime ambassador for drugs
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Laple0541(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nothing can be faker than Obi since he himself is original fake.
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Adakintroy: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Human heart sha if they don't like you.
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by okorogodwin4(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
I have nothing much to say Igbos will never cede any of her land to any foooooolani herdsmen criminals in exchange of anything atall just like the yarabas who has ceded Ondo forest ibarapa and Ilorin to the foolanis I thank mazi Nnamdi onyendu Kanu for chasing out criminals masquerading as herders out of our farms may Chukwu okike abiama bless him wherever he is
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by okorogodwin4(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
have nothing much to say Igbos will never cede any of her land to any foooooolani herdsmen criminals in exchange of anything atall just like the yarabas who has ceded Ondo forest ibarapa and Ilorin to the foolanis I thank mazi Nnamdi onyendu Kanu for chasing out criminals masquerading as herders out of our farms may Chukwu okike abiama bless him wherever he is
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by aswani(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
naijapikin2:
Propagandists can do whatever, this man peter the rock will one day rule this nation. Then and only then will the long awaited cleansing of the nation take place. This nation direly needs sanitization. Peter will do it.

And hey: THE COURTS MAY JUST OVERTURN THE LAST SHAM CALLED ELECTION.

NB: I've said my 2 Kobo, talk your own and no insults. Else I'll whitewash you to eternity. Am good at it.

Until he disassociates himself from Obidients, he will never rule the country.

He needs a followership that don't spew bile and seek rancour.

A group than people will want to be part of, not one that people find needlessly aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by blabulu2000: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
Ameeeeeeeeen

See as Obi omo Yiibo dey look woman Yansh....pervert
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by yommen: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Peter get another cloth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.