Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan (56031 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Judd007: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
This Peter master don tire us, abeg make una wetin una wan do.
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by yarimo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
luluman:
Why are you such a mumu?
ask your parents that is if they are responsible parents oo
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by complexstuffs(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
accordadoga24:
Hehe

You don't know that fraudulent tribe.

Na dem go do the fake Photoshop and Na dem go still say na APC wan tarnish the image of their god from Agulu, Otunba Lamba

GBAM
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Blackdisciple(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nothing agbados will not do even as say Na their grandmaster dey for power dem still dey chook eye for wetin no concern them...

Pls deal with your high inflation the highest we ever had in Nigeria..
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Ikpunnegi01: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
everything to IPOB terrorists are fake mteeeew, meanwhile peter obi was caught trying to run away from Nigeria this morning
Upon everything you had done, you're still under brown roof and nairaland 😂 😂 Try change that your papa's brown roof unless you wan explain till you tire!
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by soil4soil(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Why is he not wearing his trademark BLACK CLOTH. Abi na fake be this too
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by vacanci: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
so what are those people behind Obi staring at?
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
Funny 🤭
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Kenmatt(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Lol.
Funny thing is, I know the girl in the original photo.

Ask her since way Obi Peter collect her number to nack her, how much him don give her.

Him no go ever give her better money cos him too stingy.
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Kenmatt(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
If na Kenmatt, Dah Babe go just dey form
Diva.
For her mind; "I dey give Nigeria social media President" my Phone number.

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by ofuonyebi: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
whether you say original or fake ...
the same obi is the same obi but with another brothel swaga
stop deceiving people joo!
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by luvyaself95(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
What kind of funny pic be this 😂
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by MrBroke(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
All of dem na original, All of dem na fake grin
It depends on your party grin

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by BitterTruth0001: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
everything to IPOB terrorists are fake mteeeew, meanwhile peter obi was caught trying to run away from Nigeria this morning

At least he’s Nigerian .
Unlike you Fulani terrorists that migrated from Niger Republic and Sahara desert
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Free2Fly: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:

This despicable jihadist.

Unfortunate allahu akbar and insha allah boy grin

Where una wan blow today, abeg
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Poleski: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
What do you expect from bat*idiots who support a known druglord, a certificate forger and king of thugs? They all dwell in lies.
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by luluman: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
ask your parents that is if they are responsible parents oo
Thanks for confirmation of my question.
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by alizma: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Lol.
Funny thing is, I know the girl in the original photo.
Oya call her make we know which one is the true and fake pix
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by yarimo(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
luluman:
Thanks for confirmation of my question.
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by BoldBrainz(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
alizma:

Oya call her make we know which one is the true and fake pix

Lol.
As if we both don't know that the original photo is the one with the girl wearing a yellow top?!
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Pacyrus(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
Off point as usual.
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by yarimo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pacyrus:
Off point as usual.
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by FreeStuffsNG: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tochi3:
Apcshit coven are in pains & really angry with PO... they think they can intimidate a man of integrity like him.. they tried hanging looting of funds on his neck... it failed...they tried to label him a supporter of Ipob..it also failed...

They tried with fake news, propaganda lies & deceit... it came back making them look extremely stupid like it has made them again nöw.. grin grin

The emilokans are cornfused on how to stain the impecccability of the one & only PO....but everytime they try... they fail & start to cry, curse & wail about Obidients grin grin
I honestly don't know how the Obidents think, what concerns APC with Obi, how can Obi be an issue with the APC even when they are not moved by Atiku who's even more fomidable politically. A distant third position will now be an issue that APC will now be losing sleep on! Obidents, think deeply and wisely na

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Tochi3(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
I honestly don't know how the Obidents think, what concerns APC with Obi, how can Obi be an issue with the APC even when they are not moved by Atiku who's even more fomidable politically. A distant third position will now be an issue that APC will now be losing sleep on! Obidents, think deeply and wisely na

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
someone somewhere want to kidnapp me ooo chaiii
Nobody get your time abeg. Kidnap you dey you be important figure. Your trolling life starts and ends here. Nobody Sabi you for street. Ordinary agbado muncher is claiming popularity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Jostoman: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
ganisucks:

You sef wan display your talent. Don't worry the change from the N180 billion will reach your account. Say Amen.
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Jostoman: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
maticar:

You are still on nairaland

Thought they nominated you minister.

Abi na attack dog duties you are fit for only?
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Jostoman: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
maticar:

What is your portfolio?

Nairaland attack dog of the federal republic?

cheesy grin
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by yarimo(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Nobody get your time abeg. Kidnap you dey you be important figure. Your trolling life starts and ends here. Nobody Sabi you for street. Ordinary agbado muncher is claiming popularity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by naijapikin2(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
aswani:

Until he disassociates himself from Obidients, he will never rule the country.

He needs a followership that don't spew bile and seek rancour.

A group than people will want to be part of, not one that people find needlessly aggressive.
I totally agree with you. I totally disagree with all activities of ipob, and like you said peter obi should speak out against their nefarious activities. I'm not from the east but we all want a better nigeria. For now let's pray that whoever goes there does well

Re: Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan by Freebills12: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
yarimo:

When this you are praying for comes hope you will bear it... For I know that what you sow you must reap

Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI / Ajimobi Shuts Down Obasanjo Farms, Banks, University Press, Others In Oyo