Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel (29074 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year / Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Things like this happen to few Ladies.
I know of one. She's blessed with 4 children already.

The doctors said theirs
Nature can still surprise you with a baby in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
At least she knows. Alot of gals dont even know.. As for me I'm not worried. Before i marry u i must give u belle first

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by dahmie2013: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
She needs to have faith in God.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by KennethEnyi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Thank God o
Who this one wan born bring come this world sef😡
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by DonBenny77(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nothing dey private again
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by RonuRonu: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
cool

How would you have baby when you have aborted all the babies God deposited in your Womb

Stop fornication and Evacuation you said No undecided

Now you see your life cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by Fiscus105(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
As if I knew this news will be breaking, just as what I told one lady in other thread. Some people (man and woman) will be saying they dnt feel pressure of being married.

When they themselves already know how they leaved in the past and the consequences now.

Rusticated student would be do any how in sch while ignorance students that are still bonafide would be coping them.

This life is k-legged indeed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by irunoko(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kenmatt:
I didn't read but are you sure you don't know the gospel truth?

Most of you have shattered your ovary ground with drugs, Postinor 1,2,3 and so on...

The rest have blocked their fallopian tube with mistreated or untreated infections.

Now that the only thing they will ask you is; "I hope you didn't cum inside me?"
you talk too much and generalise too much.so you mean every woman that's not able to conceive took postinor or didn't treat infections properly.its clear you're either Still a teenager or have not yet seen life.who told you virgins don't also fall into this category.you clearly have a lot of growing up to do

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by bluefilm: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Indiscriminate bortion never pays...
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by Kukutente23: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Reading through the lines, it's obvious there are things not said and they are more than things said.
But she shouldn't bother much. God is merciful. Infertility can be treated especially for people with the money.
Though age is not on her side
But i don't know why she's saying this out like she's a victim.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by Emir8: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
Instead of going for prayers, she is doing showbiz upanda. The days she spent in bbnaija, she should have spend such days in Canaan land and get her problems solved.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by H2ho(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Raw mode activated grin
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by Kenmatt(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
irunoko:
you talk too much and generalise too much.so you mean every woman that's not able to conceive took postinor or didn't treat infections properly.its clear you're either Still a teenager or have not yet seen life.who told you virgins don't also fall into this category.you clearly have a lot of growing up to do

Why are you even crying here?

Cry me a River!!!

Most of you who come here to claim what you're not are all bursted.

It was easy for you to call me a Teen Gee.

But I am very sure I am older than you.

Think before you talk.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by isabi2lof: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Technology has make things easier

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by Jozilinn: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Evicted Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Uriel Oputa has recounted her struggle with amenorrhea that lasted for four years.

Amenorrhea is the medical term for the absence of menstruation during the reproductive years, between puberty and menopause.

The 35-year-old singer said the health challenge was “the lowest point” of her life, stressing that doctors told her that she may never be able to have a child.

She disclosed this in a recent chat with media personality Hero Daniels.

She said:

DAILY POST
coming on air to spew trash just for what forgotting that social media never forget anything and anyone, some people just don't know what to keep private again,if she no see husband now na who she wan dey blame 🤯🤯🤯
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by ShaqFu: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wodu89:
Keep somethings private for goodness sakes. Suddenly the entire world has lost the ability to keep shut !
wrong! A problem shared, is a problem half solve. How do you expect her to get help if she didn't share her problem? This is the reason many die of depression.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by Wodu89: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
wrong! A problem shared, is a problem half solve. How do you expect her to get help if she didn't share her problem? This is the reason many die of depression.

Share all your problems here and now. I dare you. Don't stop there, share that of your family one by one !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by Jozilinn: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
irunoko:
Yh you're right on this one infection happens to virgins too even fibroid and ovarian cancer sometimes it's genetic,but mostly it could be as a result of wrong surgery,postinor, abortion... ritualism, wrong medication,date rape drugs and the so many others 🤔
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by Jozilinn: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
There are some things to be kept private, even if you want to tell anyone tell the people close to you, don't announce it on media cos it might either strengthen or weaken your love ones...if God forbid someone very close to anyone you are close to does something like this trust me it's Will also rubb on you a family friend,see 😱
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by razzydoo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Uncle said I’d never sell a million records, I sold a million records like a million times. Believe.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by stevups(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wodu89:
Keep somethings private for goodness sakes. Suddenly the entire world has lost the ability to keep shut !

Don't keep shut oo. Your helper might be close
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by 1Sharon(f): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
At least she knows. Alot of gals dont even know.. As for me I'm not worried. Before i marry u i must give u belle first

The awkward moment when it turns out you can't give a girl belle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by 1Sharon(f): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
As long as a woman has a functioning uterus, she can have kids.

But sis, why didn't you do anything when you didnt get your period the first year? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by Wodu89: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
stevups:

Don't keep shut oo. Your helper might be close

I'm past that level of society wink The help is that of the HolySpirit and The Grace and Mercies of our Lord Jesus Christ going forward
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by alllffy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with speaking up; she is certainly healing…

She has kept it for this long; speaking up now shows she’s healing and this could be a source of encouragement for some person's that maybe facing the same challenge

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by qtguru(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
That's what you don't understand.
People will love her regardless.
There are men that will want her as she is.

Someone's brother ??
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by slowice(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kingosytex:
I don't know why this show disgusts me. I think it promotes and rewards mediocrity. I'm still yet to understand why these guys are celebrated and rewarded with mega contracts.
Musicians do music, actors/actresses act. Wetin be the work of these guys?

A lot of things reward mediocrity especially in Nigeria and this show isn't top 10. Chill

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by Superpower(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Do you even know if you are fertile.Acting like only women have fertility issue.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by slowice(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
qtguru:

Someone's brother ??

Yes he's right. Some men already have children, they don't want more kids but value love and companionship.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel by Westerhoffe(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
If only she knows that her condition can be treated in Nigeria with just ₦1,000.00k!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Profile Of Chomzy, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.