Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit (40176 Views)

Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Afobaba33(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2023
I like Igbo girls they are strong and romantic in bed

quote author=DenreleDave post=125200030]

Tiri gbosa for you... I wish I can give you 100 likes

You are ón spot.. Life of a Yoruba person is the easiest..

Every women in all tribes have probably dated a Yoruba or married one.. Even if they don't, they always wish to. We ooze sophistication... We are accommodating, we are not religiously or culturally divisive, every Yorubas are equal, we value both female and male child. We are Omoluabis

We are gentle, cool headed, sophisticated, advanced, smart and to top it all, we value our culture.... Other tribes like the IGBOS have some of these too but none has it perfect like yọrubas..

The IGBOs are another wonderful tribe, I must confess and I might marry one of their women[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Enny2013(f): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2023
Thislifesef:
I'm from edo state but I must confess Reno is on spot here.

An average yoruba oozes sophistication, class and intelligence.

They are some of the few people that still makes Nigeria a little bit marketable to the outside world.

From education to art to politics, just give it up to them, they are blessed.

Oranmwen!!!!
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by sofiscatedmoron: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
JohnnA1:
Normal.
We don't fancy IGBOS too...
Did he tell u he is Igbo, useless man
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Idaytesj29(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2023
Thislifesef:
I'm from edo state but I must confess Reno is on spot here.

An average yoruba oozes sophistication, class and intelligence.

They are some of the few people that still makes Nigeria a little bit marketable to the outside world.

From education to art to politics, just give it up to them, they are blessed.

Com to Ibadan, make I give you a plot of land at Aerodrome Estate. Better brain dey your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Agboogashi: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2023
This man, Reno, is a rabid clown. Which other tribes use 'were' to abuse, except Yorubas.
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by sukkot: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2023
MightySparrow:

Ọmọ wa ní I. I trust Tinubu will treat him well. It is just a matter of time.
ehn o juba fun awon ti ile Oduduwa ni. He shall be rewarded for his recognition of greatness. He is one of us. Omo wa ni Reno.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by emmaodet: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
cheesy anywhere belle face politician.Emergency Yoruba lover.

grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Ahigbo1: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2023
Reno is looking malnourished grin
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by tnerro1(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2023
FFK and this guy should be best of friends, they have the same style
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by rabiudon: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2023
Alchemy528:
I don't fancy Yorubas
An imbecilic Anthropological specimen has spoken

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by musicwriter(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2023
I love Yorubas very much.

However, culture isn't just dressing but a reflection of it.

Culture is language.

The way people dress, dance, behave, etc is an expression of the unique thought generated with and by their language. The expression is a condensation.

The culture is what made Obasanjo envision and opt to design that particular dress and the tailor able to envision and design it the way it is on Obasanjo's body. So, you see, you must be thinking as a Yoruba to get it right.

Yorubas have a strong God spirit, so much that they went all in. The easiest way to fool an African is God and spirit but it seems it's even worse for Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by rabiudon: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

Nobody does . They respect you to your face and talk shit at your back when you’re not there.
They neither have good food/soup nor beautiful women.
I have never seen anyone boast of dating or marrying a yoruba woman .
Even their men are chasing other tribes to marry like their lives depend on it .
Bini , akwa ibon, calabar , kalabari, Fulani, Igbo : all these ones have exotic women .

But I like their Aje butter girls sha. Shout out to my Aje butter babies back then in Uni 😘
Another buffoon don talk

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

Nobody does . They respect you to your face and talk shit at your back when you’re not there.
Even their men are chasing other tribes to marry like their lives depend on it .
Bini , akwa ibon, calabar , kalabari, Fulani, Igbo : all these ones have exotic women .

But I like their Aje butter girls sha. Shout out to my Aje butter babies back then in Uni 😘

You that the white men met roaming the bushes with only palm leaves to cover your unclothedness.

Haven't you pondered why while others have an originality to their cultural costumes like what Reno is wearing 'Aso oke' because they were already civilize enough to making dresses by themselves traditionally before the coming of the whitemen. Your tribe has nothing to show except borrowing the white man's singlet and baby knitted cap as their traditional attire? undecided

9 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by renderme: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2023
Correct analogy Reno. Our culture always takes over without stress.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by MrTed(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2023
Positive insights about the Hausa people of Nigeria:

Undoubtedly, it's widely acknowledged that the Hausa culture of Nigeria is truly captivating. The Hausa people exhibit an exceptional blend of tradition and modernity that leaves an indelible mark. Their cultural resilience is remarkable, as they have managed to preserve their unique heritage despite various influences.

The Hausa people possess a distinctive charm that transcends borders. Their approachable demeanor and innate hospitality create an inviting atmosphere wherever they go. This warmth is coupled with a strong sense of respect, which they express gracefully. The Hausa people's music, rich with cultural significance, resonates deeply, captivating listeners with its soulful melodies and rhythmic beats.

What stands out about the Hausa people is their deep appreciation for celebrations and communal gatherings. Their festive nature not only brings people together but also showcases their vibrant traditions and cultural values. The way they carry themselves in their traditional attire is a testament to their pride in their heritage.

Moreover, the Hausa people's diplomacy and communication skills are truly exceptional. Their ability to engage in respectful debates while maintaining harmony is a skill admired by many. Unlike confrontational approaches, the Hausa way of addressing differences is a remarkable example of fostering understanding without causing discord.

It's worth noting that the Hausa people's character strikes an ideal balance between strength and affability. They wield their strength with restraint, avoiding intimidation and arrogance. Meanwhile, their warmth doesn't lead to a lack of respect; instead, it creates an environment where interactions are genuine and meaningful.

Intriguingly, the Hausa people seem to naturally embody these qualities, but their example provides valuable lessons for all of us. Their ability to embrace change while preserving core values is inspiring. Just as admiration is extended to the Yoruba culture, the Hausa culture stands as a beacon of unity, respect, and harmony that holds valuable insights for everyone.

Written by Comrade Ibrahim Aliyu,
Abuja

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by MightySparrow: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2023
sukkot:
ehn o juba fun awon ti ile Oduduwa ni. He shall be rewarded for his recognition of greatness. He is one of us. Omo wa ni Reno.

Bẹẹni. Awọn àgbà s'ope, ' bi ekòló bá juba ilẹ̀,; ilẹ̀ a l' ẹnu fun.

Yoruba káre.
Ìran ọmọluabi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by GeneralPula: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2023
MightySparrow:
Yorubas can be funny. I learned that during the kiriji war that lasted sixteen years, a woman in igbajo was selling akara and pap to the warriors of both Ibadan and Ekiti people. The warriors from both sides would play games together in the evenings to resume fight the following day!

What a funny people!
Yeah..

Games like Opon-ayo were night games..

The game & many more were games warriors do play at night..

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by aswani(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2023
BanyXchi:
you go cry tire osu😄, who are those chasing your worwor masculine high testosterone repulsive transgender looking ibo women that only fill up our brothels? You'll always remain 3rd class citizens in this contraption.

Jésù, dis persin mout sharp ó.

"Wowor masculine transgender looking" , chineke me.

if I ever post against you in the future, bikonu I beg for forgives in advance, chei.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Obiedun(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Alchemy528:
I don't fancy Yorubas
That is your business

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by wink2015(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2023
THE THICKNESS OF THAT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO AGBADA DRESS CAN WITHSTAND THE BITTER COLD OF SIBERIA ( RUSSIA ) AND ALASKA ( USA )

IT IS VERY THICK.

OBASANJO DOES NOT NEED EXTRA JACKET TO PUT ON THAT AGBADA WHILE IN REYKJAVIK, ICELAND.

EVEN NUUK, GREENLAND, OBASANJO CAN WEAR THAT AGBADA AND HE WILL BE FREE OF THE BITTER COLD.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by pacificom: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Do they care give a fvck bout u??

Even at dat..........U and fellow tribesmen wouldn't mind being slave ship to stay in their region...........
Of course, we do !
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by IbileIfe: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2023
leanonme82:

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1692237619764117885
Reno is looking unlike Reno!
Lean!
I hope he is fine.
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Advocate1810(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2023
Alchemy528:
I don't fancy Yorubas
Your problem, your headache 🤕

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by NaMe4: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You that the white men meant roaming the bushes with only palm leaves to cover your unclothedness.

Haven't you pondered why while others have an originality to their cultural costumes like what Reno is wearing because they were already civilize enough to making dresses by themselves before the coming of the whitemen. Your tribe has nothing to show except borrowing the white man's singlet and baby knitted cap as their traditional attire?

This guy, you brutal o!

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by enemyofprogress: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Alchemy528:
I don't fancy Yorubas
who fokn cares? We don't even know that your generation exists. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Christistruth03: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2023
leanonme82:

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1692237619764117885

Baba Iyabo (Obasanjo) , Completely photo Bombed US President Jimmy Carter in it

The Tailor of the Agbada and the Aso Oke Weaver both deserve a National Award for their Work

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2023
Sorry for the way you feel. Yorubas are super talented in all areas of life. We are the best that is why we are from the west.

THE first Nigerian to win Grammy is Yoruba named sikiru Adetona.
All the top men of God in Nigeria today's are Yorubas
All top musicians are Yoruba
Academics we are leading
Business we are leading. Igbos only know about trading. Trading is different from business
THE fastest female sprinter now TOBI Amusan
Highest goal scorer in the history of super eagles yekini
You claim we are betrayers. Read your history. Adekunle Fajuyi a yoruba man said they should kill him first before they kill Ironsi in 1966. No other person can do that .
I can go on and on and on.

[/quote]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2023
Sorry for the way you feel. Yorubas are super talented in all areas of life. We are the best that is why we are from the west.

All top musicians are Yoruba, whiz kid, Davido, Kiss Daniel, Asake, Olamide,
Academics we are leading
Business we are leading. Igbos only know about trading. Trading is different from business
You claim we are betrayers. Read your history. Adekunle Fajuyi a yoruba man said they should kill him first before they kill Ironsi in 1966. No other person can do that .

I hope i made my Yoruba people proud

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by enemyofprogress: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

the aje butter girls are not Yorubas? I guess they're from your village? Oponu ayirada.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by enemyofprogress: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2023
Seniormanfeyi06:

All top musicians are Yoruba, whiz kid, Davido, Kiss Daniel, Asake, Olamide,
Academics we are leading

I hope i made my Yoruba people proud
more than super proud. Na bad belle go kill all our haters. Awon oloshi alakori dede

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance / Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC / Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.