Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit (40179 Views)

Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2023
Advocate1810:

Your problem, your headache 🤕
abi o. Na the headache go kill am
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by enemyofprogress: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2023
Thislifesef:
I'm from edo state but I must confess Reno is on spot here.

An average yoruba oozes sophistication, class and intelligence.

They are some of the few people that still makes Nigeria a little bit marketable to the outside world.

From education to art to politics, just give it up to them, they are blessed.
God bless you jare. Na jealousy dey worry all those yanmirins. Their jealousy will not remove anything from our stars and glories.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Sheggy13(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Keyamo is Yoruba
Things we learn on Nairaland everyday.

Even the Ewedu is a world class food and a delicacy for kings of Egypt.

Keyamo is half Yoruba. His mum is from Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Mayeldah(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2023
This one just dey press yoruba's mumu button anyhow grin grin grin grin grin

He should face one place, abi Atiku nor dey pay again?
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by misano(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2023
jahsharon:

He is not a Yoruba lover. He is a Yoruba man. Itshekiris are Yorubas just like Ijebus, Egbas, Owus, e.t.c. Go read your history and stop disgracing your family on the internet

Itsekiris are not Yorubas. Please free us.
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by b4ball: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2023
I was telling someone there is no difference between Reno and FFK and he was arguing.
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by creativehubb: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2023
That Obasanjo style cost an arm and a leg, Reno your money never reach (pun intended). Photocopy ko easy grin
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by sirchim(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
cheesy anywhere belle face politician.Emergency Yoruba lover.
E really pain Reno say OBI the Tsunami, spoil PDP chance to be in power, so that him go get appointment.
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by alifaheem(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2023
[url]At Blog Flicks, we are passionate about all things[/url]https://blogflicks.com/about-us/ technology. We are a dedicated team of tech enthusiasts, geeks, and experts who love to explore the latest trends, gadgets, and breakthroughs in the world of technology. Our goal is to provide you with informative, engaging, and thought-provoking content that will keep you up-to-date and help you make informed decisions in this ever-evolving digital era.

With technology impacting every aspect of our lives, staying informed is crucial. Whether you are a tech-savvy individual or just starting to dip your toes into the vast sea of technology, Blog Flicks is here to be your trusted companion. We strive to bridge the gap between complex tech concepts and the everyday user, making technology accessible to all.

Our dedicated team of writers, researchers, and experts scour the tech landscape to bring you the latest news, reviews, tutorials, and insights. We are constantly on the lookout for innovative products, emerging technologies, and fascinating trends that are reshaping our world. From smartphones and laptops to AI and blockchain, we cover a wide range of topics to cater to the diverse interests of our readers.
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by BaddaMan: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2023
History will never forget this dude as the greatest ass licker. Lol nah to read Yoruba history from this dude for the next four years. Idan
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Cooly100: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2023
This man still never get appointment?

Very soon e go run mad...running after Yorubas on the street to lick..as*.

Just for attention and then boom he gets appointment.

No shame...
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by McLizbae: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2023
What! How!? Despite all the exautic yoruba girls and women out there! You too yeye... grin quote me when you get sensible thing wey you fit yarn.
BitterTruth0001:

Nobody does . They respect you to your face and talk shit at your back when you’re not there.
They neither have good food/soup nor beautiful women.
I have never seen anyone boast of dating or marrying a yoruba woman .
Even their men are chasing other tribes to marry like their lives depend on it .
Bini , akwa ibon, calabar , kalabari, Fulani, Igbo : all these ones have exotic women .

But I like their Aje butter girls sha. Shout out to my Aje butter babies back then in Uni 😘

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by tishbite42: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2023
Asgard73:
Reno is still sucking balls .. keyamo don chop aviation .. went quiet

Fani.. go soon chop quietly.. na just time .. all them Yoruba

But the ishekiri fool still Dey snore on speeding bike

Anyways druggie never get him time .. he’s not trusted being ..
upon all emissary been sent ..

A fool at … Reno remains a big fool

Wetin we know ..

All culture and tradition on earth are beautiful and more pretty when engage..

Reno has forgotten he’s own culture just for ewedu

Promote your tradition..
Chai
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by tishbite42: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You that the white men meant roaming the bushes with only palm leaves to cover your unclothedness.

Haven't you pondered why while others have an originality to their cultural costumes like what Reno is wearing because they were already civilize enough to making dresses by themselves before the coming of the whitemen. Your tribe has nothing to show except borrowing the white man's singlet and baby knitted cap as their traditional attire?

Keep on crying bro
E no easy to dey under Emir of Ilorin grin grin
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Classicalman(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2023
He looks emaciated despite all his money. That's what hatred for a tribe does to you.
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Timmi: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2023
Alchemy528:
I don't fancy Yorubas

That’s your headache, go and deal with it. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by tonicyril: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2023
Thislifesef:

They are some of the few people that still makes Nigeria a little bit marketable to the outside world.

Same with the binis...I lives around them but I am a yorubaman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by GreenCovering: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2023
I have always told people that Nigeria truly ends the day the Yoruba nation decide to step out of the union.
God will not let them see a reason to do so.
smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by francotunsco: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2023
Obj surely rocks it better!
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Slurity(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2023
Alchemy528:
I don't fancy Yorubas
who cares?

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by isabi2lof: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
I do love Yoruba people, especially my undergraduate days in Akungba , I was treated nicely , although it also depends on how well you relate with them ..

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by sacajawea: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
jojothaiv:
A Badagrian but I pay homage to the Omoluabis...
So Badagry are not Yoruba??
Or sub ethnic to Yorubas atleast

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by sacajawea: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

But I like their Aje butter girls sha. Shout out to my Aje butter babies back then in Uni 😘
Ooh, so you Dated a lot of Yoruba ajebutters in School??

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by obaidan: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Alchemy528:
I don't fancy Yorubas
i'm not sure yorubas give a hoot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Who has noticed that Reno has stopped criticizing Tinubu nd APC
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by assholemods: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

Nobody does . They respect you to your face and talk shit at your back when you’re not there.
They neither have good food/soup nor beautiful women.
I have never seen anyone boast of dating or marrying a yoruba woman .
Even their men are chasing other tribes to marry like their lives depend on it .
Bini , akwa ibon, calabar , kalabari, Fulani, Igbo : all these ones have exotic women .

Your brain is up side down 👇.
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by assholemods: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Alchemy528:
I don't fancy Yorubas
Lol....who cares if a monkey fancy us or not?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by jojothaiv(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
sacajawea:

So Badagry are not Yoruba??
Or sub ethnic to Yorubas atleast
The Gun language is totally different from the Yoruba language, a Yoruba speaker hearing the someone speaks the Gun language will have hard time understanding what that person is saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Ifebi82: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
See hands be like broomsticks despite all the acclaimed wealth.... Truly, there is no peace for wickeds.
Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Kruzxx: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
As an Igbo man, I love and respect my Yoruba brothers, I have few as friends,Reno was right this time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit by Ykc2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Thislifesef:

you know what sophistication ?we don't even invent cigarette lighter your a calling a tribe in nigeria sophisticated people🤣🤣🤣 this sophisticated yorubas are they in nigeria or Japan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart / Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / President Tinubu Is Here To Finish You Off - Sowore Warns Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.