Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! (6141 Views)

Discussion Of Whether The Watchtower Society Is A Cult Group / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by kokolet007(f): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2012
I believe God himself wil make d truth knwn to U! As I said d other time a just taking my time to study the bible wif them and I attend der xtians meeting there is nothing like an embargo on sumtin,even if an elder summon sumone for an interrogation it is being done with respect nd reasoning frm the scripture.....let me correct ur perception abt d GB! Der is no way dey wil be a sheep without shepherd, the GB are and d elders are the shepherd helpin the congregation of God to move in one accord! Since they share the same bible truth and opinion,sumone has to be a Shepard inorder tO help others not to b confuse and A̶̲̥̅♏ sure u knw ƌı̣̣̣z̶̲̥̅̊ is being done everywhere in d Christiandom,ADEBOYE preach nd all listen without question nd also d oda MOG,d only different is d issue of magazine which u knw odas publish their own books too eg chris oyakliome,oyedepo and many more which is being use by der member daily! Dos MOG preach in their platom and nobody question dem ​ß̍̍̊ůh̶̲̥̅̊ d GB give room for interrOgation and reasoning togeda frm the scripture and I dnt tink there is a way they prophecies on anytin d̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥t the source wasn't frm the bible!
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2012
true2god: Gd morning kokolete007, i am not a deeperlife member and not compuksry to be to understand the honest bible truth. As a matter of fact i studied, before, with one or two JW friends before deciding to halt it. Before JW, the church in general knew that we are in the 'last days' and had always being anticipating the comin of the lord (act 2). But non did ever fix a particular date or use any unreliable chronology to to do mathematics of 'his presence' (a term used only after series of failed predictions). We understand ourselves here better cos we r xtains, if u fix a date of christ's presence to a non-xtain that neva come to pass for once u only bring xtainity into disrepute and serios questioning. The other issues u guys brought up: trinity\hell\heaven\immortality of the soul etc do not fall within the confine of this discussion so no need to derail frm the issue at hand. U can as well start a thread on those topics for us to discuss with biblical refereces. Anyway for once im not a beliver in purgatory. And remember dat over 90% of ur new light had at one time or the other, being propagated by 'seventh day adventist' so its never new and they have discarded a whole lot of dem. I am happy u guys hav, at least for once, admitted that its not ok to fix any 'prophetic date' but y is the 1914 'trade mark' not jettisoned just as the other dates had been dropped. Is it not the same 'research' dat gav room for 1914 dat gave room for other dates that had been assumed 'mistakes'? I knw u might be waiting for official confirmation frm the GB on dis date before u take ur decision since they r the ones that tell u wat to believe as bible truth and wat not to accept. Im 100% sure dat if the next edition of watchtower nullifies 1914 u will follow suit. Dis does not give room for independent thinkin since all JW align their beliefs only on wat the GB say through the watchtower magazine. Dnt accuse me of puttin so much emphasy on JW failed prediction cos thats wat the thread is all about.

those are simple lies.

You guys simply twisted what the JW said and spread it on the internet, to deceive people.

The JW dont fixed date all they do is calculate what you dont even know exist in the bible and leave it at that.

Are you saying that since you dont know what is contain in the bible that no body should explain God's purpose for the whole world?

Right now you are a member of a nameless religion cus you have ulterior motive, why not come out clean you the honest man and say what church you belong Lets then compare?

Are you churchless? Then you are doing the dirty work for satan your master.

The bible says one should know the truth then the truth will set them free, and it is the knowledge of God as contain in the bible that leads to eternal life, and the JW teach the truth as found in God's word the bible.
meaning that the JW has what is required by God for eternal life.

JW shows what is contain in the bible, that you guys dont understand it is the question you should be asking yourself.

It looks as though that the only thing you have against the JW is this twisted date you guys made up, a side that there is no other.

Lets see,

1. Christians should be preachers to the whole world matthew 24:14 and matthew 28:19,20

they score 100/100

you score less

2. Teach truth from the bible (doctrine)

JW score 100/100 basing all their teaching in the bible.

You score less with all your pegan believe
and fraudulent tith

3. Christian should be seperat from the world JW score 100/100

you score zero (0/100) since you are part of the world

4. christians should have love among themself as an identifying mark. And unity.

the JW score 100/100

you score zero (0/100) couse you kill yourself in wars of the nations. Deeper life kill deeper life in wars were they go as soldiers. Nigerian deeper life christian kills cameroonian deeperlife christian soldiers.

No JW is in the armed forces of any nation all over the world....... Etc etc etc.

As a package there is no basis for comparism.

But you come to this forum to deceive people because you feel that JW is busting your bubbles.

because of this you come up with this lies to black mail them.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2012
kokolet007: I believe God himself wil make d truth knwn to U! As I said d other time a just taking my time to study the bible wif them and I attend der xtians meeting there is nothing like an embargo on sumtin,even if an elder summon sumone for an interrogation it is being done with respect nd reasoning frm the scripture.....let me correct ur perception abt d GB! Der is no way dey wil be a sheep without shepherd, the GB are and d elders are the shepherd helpin the congregation of God to move in one accord! Since they share the same bible truth and opinion,sumone has to be a Shepard inorder tO help others not to b confuse and A̶̲̥̅♏ sure u knw ƌı̣̣̣z̶̲̥̅̊ is being done everywhere in d Christiandom,ADEBOYE preach nd all listen without question nd also d oda MOG,d only different is d issue of magazine which u knw odas publish their own books too eg chris oyakliome,oyedepo and many more which is being use by der member daily! Dos MOG preach in their platom and nobody question dem ß̍̍̊ůh̶̲̥̅̊ d GB give room for interrOgation and reasoning togeda frm the scripture and I dnt tink there is a way they prophecies on anytin d̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥t the source wasn't frm the bible!
Tanks for ur response. If im correct the term christendom u assume here are all other xtain denominations aside frm JW cos JW is not part of the chritendom and i stand to be corrected here. Ok, u made mention of shepherds in the 'christendom'. They are leaders and can take responsibilities and criticism anytime they go wrong on xtain principles or teachings. At least those pple u mentioned do not exist in secrecy: they are public figures. Even non xtains knw dem. But the pple that are consist of the JW GB are anonymous, i stand to be corrected if im wrong by u mentioning their names. At least biblical prophets, teachers, apostles, even rabbis have their names mentioned in the bible and are well knwn bible characters. Even today's men of God are public figures. They are knwn, there lifestyles are predictable, they are criticised, even in the media, anytime they deviate. This gives room for checks and balances for pple in leadership. But thats not the case for JW GB. U cant question their doctrinal authority or else u will be shunned or disfellowship. Watever they say must be acepted hook, line and sinker without verification. Afterall they are the 'earthly mediators' between JW members and Jehohah. Besides, thats y u cant hold anyone responsible for the new and the old light stuff cos the authors are mask in secresy. Anyway the issue here is that if other yrs that were predited had been nullifies as 'errors', why is 1914 still revered? That my simple question.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
@true2God,

IM NOT YET A JWS,BUT NOTHING STOPS ME FROM BECOMING A FULL MEMBER SOON, BASED ON GOOD REASEACHES I HAVE DONE ABOUT THEM, BUT I REALISED THAT YOU HAVE LISTENED A LOT TO HATERS OF JWS WHO WERE DISFELLOWSHIPED FOR VARIOUS REASONS, E.G. SOME WHO WANTS TO FOOL GOD BY PRETENDING TO BE RIGHTEOUS SO AS TO GAIN ENTRY INTO GODS KINGDOM, THESE INDIVIDUALS 'LOOKS VERY HONEST OUTWARDLY AND IN THEIR PRESENTATIONS'WHILE THEY ARE WITH THE JWS THEY HIDE THEIR TRUE MOTIVES, BUT INSIDE THEM,THEY ARE BENT TO PROMOTE THEIR OWN SELFISH LIFESTYLES AT THE EXPENCE OF THE MAJORITY AND AFTER WHAT THEY EXPECTED DO NOT COME TO PASS ,THEY RETURNED TO THEIR OPPULENCE LIFESTYLES WHEN THEY COULD NOT FOOL GOD.
WHILE SOME HERE WERE CATHOLICS THAT I HAVE ENGAGED PERSONALLY BUT LATER THEY ADMITTED THAT THEIR BELIEFS EXPECIALLY TRINITY WERE UNDEFENDED IN THE BIBLE,ITS NECCESARY TO KNOW THAT ON THESE TREAD TO REALLY COMPARE JEHOVAHS WITNESSES WITH THOSE QUESTIONING THEM ON THIS PAGE,DO THEY HAVE THE MORAL JUSTIFICATION TO CHALLENGE THEM?. NOW THE WANT TO FORCE END TIME PROPHECY ON JWS,WHILE JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE THAT TRULLY TAKE THAT RESPONSIBILITY OF PROPHECYING, BASED ON THE BOOK OF LUKE AND BOOK OF REVELATION, SO KEEPING THE PUBLIC ALERT IS NOT A CRIME COMPARED TO OLAADEGBU PROMOTING TRINITY THAT WAS NOT INSIDE THE BIBLE BUT WANTED PEOPLE TO ACCEPT SOMETHING THAT HAS NO ROOT IN THE BIBLE. ENDTIME PROPHECY HOLDS AND MUST COME, OKAY?
I WANT YOU TO DO YOUR INDEPENDENT UNBIASED FINDINGS AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED, BUT GET THIS STRAIGHT NOW, JWS HAVE NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO ADMIT ANY GUILT WHATSOEVER BECAUSE ALL THEIR DIRECTIONS STANDS,UNTIL YOU GUYS ACTUALLY TAKE YOUR TIME TO SEE THE REAL ISSUES AT STAKE HERE,OK?

As a matter of fact i studied, before, with one or two JW friends before deciding to halt it. Before JW, the church in general knew that we are in the 'last days' and had always being anticipating the comin of the lord (act 2).

YOU ARE NOT SINCERE BY SAYING THAT '']the church in general knew that we are in the 'last days' and had always being anticipating the comin of the lord''

FIRSTLY, WHEN YOU TALK OF THE IMPACT OF CHURCH GENERALLY TODAY ON FOR EXAMPLE IN NIGERIA AS A CASE STUDY, EVERY CORNER IN NIGERIAN RURAL AND URBAN AREAS CONSIST OF VARIOUS CHURCHES IN CONTAINERS EVEN ILLEGAL STRUCTURES ARE USED FOR CHURCHES,AND WE CAN CONCLUDE THAT WE ARE VERY RELIGIOUS, BUT NOW DOES THAT SHOW IN OUR CHARACTER? PLS ANSWER THAT,

WHY DO I SAY THAT, WE (NIGERIA) RANKED TOP ON THE CORRUCPTION LIST, WHICH MEANS OUR BEING RELIGIOUS DOES NOT AFFECT OUR BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS OUR NEIGBORS, WE DUPE THEM,CHEAT THEM,INSULT THEM,MOLEST THEM,STEAL THEIR MONIES AND THE CHURCH WILL NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT,BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT WANT TO SEE THINGS FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE POOR BUT RATHER FROM THE RICH.

GREATER CHURCHES TODAY TENDS TO FAVOR THE RICH, WHILE BEING POOR WAS PRONOUNCED A SIN,SOMETHING THAT JESUS DID NOT TEACH.
WHAT WE HAVE TODAY IS PROSPERITY TEACHING REPLACING GODS KINGDOM.
WE ARE TOLD THAT 'GODS KINGDOM WILL BE IN THIS PRESENT WORLD SYSTEM' ASK PASTOR BAKARE.

PEOPLE DONT SEE ANY NEED TO ADJUST THEIR LIFESTYLE OR EVEN HAVE CONCIENCE AS SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT,
LET ME TELL YOU, THE PRONOUNCEMENT THAT GODS KINGDOM IS NEAR AND AND END TO THE WICKED ALWAYS CAUSE 'FEAR IN THE MIND OF SOME CHRISTIANS WHO KNEW THAT THEY ARE NOT DOING WHAT GOD HAD ASK US TO DO TO BENEFIT FROM THE KINGDOM.
SO IT IS EASY TO SAY THAT 'WELL WE ARE EXPECTING GODS KINGDOM VERBALLY' BUT THE GENERAL VIEW OF CHURCHES TODAY FAVOR THIEVES AND ROGUES TO STEAL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND MAKE A MOCKERY KINGDOM OF GOD FOR HIMSELF HERE ON EARTH WITH THEIR LOOT, PAY THEIR TITHES AND OFFERINGS BUT THAN HOW LONG CAN THEY LIVE TO ENJOY,....JUST LESS THAN A HUNDRED YEARS, WHAT A SHAME.....TRUE CHRISTIAN EXPECTING GODS KINGDOM WOULD LIVE THEIR LIVES BY CONSTANTLY SEING THE UNFOLDING WORLD EVENTS AS A REASON TO ADJUST THEIR LIVESTYLES KNOWING WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR 'ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS' READ THE TRUE CONDITION OF GODS KINGDOM IN ISAIAH 65:21-25.''EVERYONE OWN A HOUSE AND WILL HAVE OCCUPANCY, THEY SHALL LIVE LONG,AND EVEN RELATIVE PEACE AMONG ANIMALS,THEY WILL NOT HURT ANYONE AGAIN,GOD OF ARMIES HAS SAID IT'' AND IT MUST COME TO PASS SOON.BUT YOU MUST WORK FOR IT.

SO HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE SOMEONE WHO SEEMS TO BE LIVING IN TODAYS KINGDOM AS A RICH MAN, HE BOUGHT A LION AND CAGED IT IN HIS COMPOUND BUT EVENTUALLY SAW THE GATE OF THE LION'S DEN OPENED WHILE RETURNING HOME ONE DAY, HOW DOES HE FEEL, SAFE? OH NO, HE LOCKED HIMSELF AND FAMILY WITH A PADLOCK
INSIDE THE LIONS DEN BEFORE CALLING THE SECURITY TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING,

IN ALL, THATS NOT THE FAKE TEMPORARY KINGDOM THAT WE ARE EXPECTING,BUT A RELATIVELY PEACEFULL ONE.

But non did ever fix a particular date or use any unreliable chronology to to do mathematics of 'his presence' (a term used only after series of failed predictions).

JWS DID NOT FIX A DATE, AND WHEN YOU SAY UNRELIABLE BIBLE CHRONO. SHOWS A WEAK UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE.AND AS LONG AS JESUS HAVE ALERTED HIS DISCIPLES THAT 'WHEN YOU SEE ALL THESE EVENTS,WAR FAMINE DISORDERS HAPPENING,THAT THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT THEIR DELIVERANCE IS NEAR''

JESUS DRAW A PARRALLEL BETWEEN NOAH'S DAY AND HIS COMING SAYING USING ONE IMPORTANT PHRASE,''THEY TOOK NO NOTE''
SO IF JWS ARE KEEPING NOTES OF EVENTS AND CONNECTING IT WITH WHAT TRUE CHRISTIANS SHOULD EXPECT SO AS TO TURN TO GOD, THERE IS NO REGRET DOING THAT PLS,AND NO APOLOGY, NOTE THAT FEW PEOPLE WILL BE CALLED,SO LET ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LIVE OPPULENT LIVES LIVE THE WAY THEY WANT,JWS CANNOT HELP THEM WITH THE PHOBIA OF BEING REMINDED OF AN END TO THEIR RICHES,OK?

MAY I ASK YOU THAT DO YOU HAVE THAT THE PATIENT OFTEN DISPLAYED BY TRUE SERVANTS OF GOD OF OLD TO WAIT FOR GODS PROMISES. PEOPLE LIKE ABRAHAM WAS PROMISED A SON,BUT IT TAKES A WHOLE LOT OF TIME.
BUT DID ABRAHAM WAIVER IN HIS FAITH TO GOD OR EVEN PRONOUNCED GOD UNRELIABLE, FRIENDS AND RELATIVES ARE FOUND TO INFLUENCE ONES DECISION, BUT STUDYING GODS WAYS WILL SHOW YOU THAT IT IS NOT AN EASY THING TO LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY AND EXPECTING WHAT GOD WILL DO.

SO MOST OF PEOPLE POSING ON THESE FORUM HAVE NO RELIGION AT ALL, IN FACT I WAS IN DISCUSSION WITH ONE ON ONE TREAD AND WITH HIS INTERESTS ON RELIGION TOPICS IM SOMEHOW IMPERESED, BUT WHEN HE DECLARED THAT HE IS A 'HETEROSEXUAL' I JUST HAVE TO TAKE MY LEAVE. I KNEW OLAADEGBU AS A CATHOLIC FOLLOWER,AT LEAST HE IS DEFENDING THE CATHOLIC WITH FEW OTHERS, BUT THERE IS SOMEONE WHO KNEW HIMSELF WELL WHO MAY SOON JOIN THIS FORUM BUT HAS ALWAYS BEIGN PROPAGATING MISREPRESENTATION ON THIS TOPIC BUT HIDES HIS BELIEFS AND ASHAMED TO EXPRESS IT THE WAY A GAY OR SOMEONE WHO MASTURBATES HIDES THEIR IDENTITY,SO LISTENING TO VIEW FROM SUCH PEOPLE IS HARMFULL BECAUSE THEIR MOTIVES ARE HIDDEN UNTIL THEY OPENLY EXPRESS IT.

We understand ourselves here better cos we r xtains, if u fix a date of christ's presence to a non-xtain that neva come to pass for once u only bring xtainity into disrepute and serios questioning.

ARE YOU LIVING TO SATISFY HUMANS? NO SIR, THERE IS NO TRUE SERVANT OF GOD THAT WILL WANT TO SATISFY HUMANS OVER GOD, HAVE YOU READ JONAH'S CASE,

PLS READ AGAIN,
JONAH 3:4;4:4;
4 On the day Jonah entered the city, he shouted to the crowds: “Forty days from now Nineveh will be destroyed!”

A FIXED DAY BY JONAH DID CHANGE, AND HIS PROPHECY DID NOT HAPPEN IN HIS LIFETIME;

4 This change of plans greatly upset Jonah, and he became very angry. 2 So he complained to the Lord about it: “Didn’t I say before I left home that you would do this, Lord? That is why I ran away to Tarshish! I knew that you are a merciful and compassionate God, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. You are eager to turn back from destroying people. 3 Just kill me now, Lord! I’d rather be dead than alive if what I predicted will not happen.”

4 The Lord replied, “Is it right for you to be angry about this?”

THIS ABOVE EXAMPLE SHOWS THAT TRUE SERVANTS OF GOD DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAYS SO FAR THEY ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING.
JWS AS A GROUP DONT CLAIM TO POSSESS VISIONS DIRECTLY FROM GOD SPEAKING TO THEM THE WAY GOD DID WITH THE PROPHETS OF OLD EVER BEFORE. THEY ALLUDE TO THIS FROM WHAT APOSTLE PAUL SAID THAT, GIFTS(PROPHESYING, TONGUE ETC) WILL 'CEAZE' AND WHAT CONSTITUTES GODS INSPIRATIONS GOD'S SERVANT TODAY IS NOT SAME AS OF OLD,BUT WARNINGS WERE GIVEN BY JESUS TO 'KEEP WATCH' OR 'TAKE NOTE'

AND LIKE I SAID, IT WOULD BE WRONG FOR YOU TO SAY THAT JESUS END TIME PROPHECY FAILED, I NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE CHANGED FROM USING 'PROPHECY' TO 'PREDICTION' BUT AGAIN,THE ONUS OF THE CLAIM REST ON JESUS AND NOT JWS.

IF WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW THAT IF PROPHECY DOES OCCUR AT A STIPULATED TIME,THAT MAKES IT UNREAL,JONAHS CASE ABOVE PROVED THAT EVEN A FIXED DAY CAN CHANGE DEPENDING ON GOD'S REASONS, AND YOU CAN SEE THAT GOD UNDERSTAND JONAHS HUMILIATION HERE, PEOPLE LIKE OLAADEGBU WOULD HAVE MOCK HIM MORE THAN ANYONE, BUT THE ISSUE HERE SHOULD BE 'OBEYING GOD RATHER THAN SATISFYING MEN' OKAY?

NO APOLOGY PLS, THE ENDTIME MUST COME TO BRING DESTRUCTION ON ALL THESE OPPRESSORS LIVING FAKE ENJOYMENTS AT THE EXPENCE OF THE POOR.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
true2god: Tanks for ur response. If im correct the term christendom u assume here are all other xtain denominations aside frm JW cos JW is not part of the chritendom and i stand to be corrected here. Ok, u made mention of shepherds in the 'christendom'. They are leaders and can take responsibilities and criticism anytime they go wrong on xtain principles or teachings. At least those pple u mentioned do not exist in secrecy: they are public figures. Even non xtains knw dem. But the pple that are consist of the JW GB are anonymous, i stand to be corrected if im wrong by u mentioning their names. At least biblical prophets, teachers, apostles, even rabbis have their names mentioned in the bible and are well knwn bible characters. Even today's men of God are public figures. They are knwn, there lifestyles are predictable, they are criticised, even in the media, anytime they deviate. This gives room for checks and balances for pple in leadership. But thats not the case for JW GB. U cant question their doctrinal authority or else u will be shunned or disfellowship. Watever they say must be acepted hook, line and sinker without verification. Afterall they are the 'earthly mediators' between JW members and Jehohah. Besides, thats y u cant hold anyone responsible for the new and the old light stuff cos the authors are mask in secresy. Anyway the issue here is that if other yrs that were predited had been nullifies as 'errors', why is 1914 still revered? That my simple question.

am surprises that you youself cannot see that from what you have said that the JW dont follow any man as a "MOG"

they simply follow what the bible says and as such there is no need to project man.

So, all you have is your bible and you as a JW, not to wait on somebody.

If you want to follow the bible absolutely then go to JW, if you then feel or see that they dont follow the bible why should you even join them at the first place?

You dont need to see any body/man "GB" face to serve/follow God so they dont need to project any man.

the bible is there final authority QED.

The issue of 1914 is a bible base calculation that shows when the masaiah will start his ruling after sitting at the right hand of God all along.

You dont even know what the bible says that is why you want to change God's plans. A calculation that start and ends in 1914 from the bible you want it change?

Since you dont know God's plans why not meet the JW to put you through?

JW dont change dates once they dont fixe date, they explain the bible the way it is.

The bible gives signs to help us know we are living in the last days, if you dont like that, then, that is your person. Opinion.
Dont force it on others.

God will not bend because of your wishes it is mortals that bends.

If someone tells you that JW change dates it is because the person does not have all the facts.

They dont owe you an apology cus they did not fixed a date that "nobody knows"
how can they fixed a date?

Liars you are. If you did not understand what happened why not ask them?

if someone gives you an apology it is in error cus they have done you no wrong.

Some one is ensuring to do God's will and you are bent on making it heavier on him

you will not/want to even want to get involve except collect tith and defraud people and you come talk lies on top of your laziness in doing God's will.

Have alife.
Peace
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
truthislight:
You dont even know what the bible says that is why you want to change God's plans. A calculation that start and ends in 1914 from the bible you want it change?
Ok keep soundin vry ridiculous. Who did the calcualation? Who sanctioned the calculation? Who has the right to give another bogus date? Who has the right to nullify the date? The ansa is the JW GB. U r defending wat u hav no right to sanction, contribute to, or do ur own research, except the one tailored for u to acept. Are u telling me that the prediction of 1925 (berth-sarim) can be nullified by the GB as false while the 1914 shuld remain? Or the 1984 and 1994 which had been declarred null and void. If all other dates they forcasted had been declared null and void, wat gives u the impression dat 1914 date is not false? My broda dnt tink like a programmed robort, use ur God-given wisdom.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
@true2God

im just experiencing what apostle paul really reffer to as scoffers! its a really serious thing, compare your accusations here with that;

Who did the calcualation? Who sanctioned the calculation? Who has the right to give another bogus date? Who has the right to nullify the date? The ansa is the JW GB.

2 peter 3:3-7;
3[b] Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say,[/b][size=14pt] “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. [/size]6[b] By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.[/b]

jesus gave the right to true christians to 'take note' and stay alert.

paul was a christian leader and see what was written concerning his ways of keeping the christians then alert;
verse 14-17;

14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. 15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16 He writes the same way in all his letters, [size=14pt]speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.[/size]

as you can see above,the GB letters contain things that are hard for you to understand,and it will be advisable for you not to be found fighter against God. because he uses his servants that are even gulible to promote his purpose.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
@true2God,

i expect you to insult,ehn, but one thing that you should know is that jws will never succumb to cheap blackmail,

when you say they nullify dates,or bogus dates, and also saying they should own up concorted claims,its just laughable, many suffers from the 'endtime phobia' just hearing that alone can make many to run from pillar to post, but anyway just to remind you, you dont need to agree with the jws, ok? live your independent life to the full pls. God bless you,thanks.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2012
true2god: Ok keep soundin vry ridiculous. Who did the calcualation? Who sanctioned the calculation? Who has the right to give another bogus date? Who has the right to nullify the date? The ansa is the JW GB. U r defending wat u hav no right to sanction, contribute to, or do ur own research, except the one tailored for u to acept. Are u telling me that the prediction of 1925 (berth-sarim) can be nullified by the GB as false while the 1914 shuld remain? Or the 1984 and 1994 which had been declarred null and void. If all other dates they forcasted had been declared null and void, wat gives u the impression dat 1914 date is not false? My broda dnt tink like a programmed robort, use ur God-given wisdom.

it is obvious You dont know.

But i know the calculation and it is ok with me.

Why are you forcing your opinion on me?

Must i follow your foot steps?

You are taking drugs for my own headech,

why are you not even bothered by the extortion taking place in the church?

The JW are not a party to that, but you will not see it, your interest are on your twisted dates that dont convey the truth of what the JW said.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by naija2much: 5:35am On Aug 23, 2012
@barrister, I think for things of the spirit, u don't do physical research and decide, you should ask God for wisdom and let him decide for you.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2012
@naija2much;

@barrister, I think for things of the spirit, u don't do physical research and decide, you should ask God for wisdom and let him decide for you.

how do you mean? can you pls expanciate what you mean? waiting pls!
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
BARRISTERS: @true2God,

i expect you to insult,ehn, but one thing that you should know is that jws will never succumb to cheap blackmail,

when you say they nullify dates,or bogus dates, and also saying they should own up concorted claims,its just laughable, many suffers from the 'endtime phobia' just hearing that alone can make many to run from pillar to post, but anyway just to remind you, you dont need to agree with the jws, ok? live your independent life to the full pls. God bless you,thanks.
With due apology i never meant to insult. I believe we r reasoning together but somehw on a slightly different dimension. Note dat im not blackmailin any1 or organizatn and i dnt tink any of my post is causing an injury to any1. Blackmail, to my understandin, is to fabricate lies against someone. Ok tell me, where in all my post, hav i blackmaild someone or an organization. Some of wat i, and some other contributors, are quotin were actually old and immediate JW publications. Some respondents actually quoted watchtower magazines printed by WTBTS and u call dat blackmail. Evrytin in there is written in black and white. If u say human being make mistakes, yes its true and globally acceptable. If u say the apostles of old really anticipated the comin of the messiah u r correct. But non fix dates, eg 1914, as time of 'his presence' cos it all amount to bringin the gospel of christ into ridicule. Mathew 24 gave us an ample sign or event that must occur before the comin of the messiah. The scripture described likely events, natural disasters on a global scale, nations going on war, as a sign to herald his comin. Jesus further said the 'time of my comin knw man knws'. I dnt tink u r familiar with Berth serim of 1925. Where JW predited the comin to earth of great men of faith which was later proved false (u can prove me wrong). Last yr an american evangelical pastor predited the end of the world and he failed, he shifted the date backward and it failed again. Hw do u see the man? A false prophet or not? Or just a human error? If tomorow someone quoted that man as a false prophet can he accuse any1 for cheap blackmail? Na waooo.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by tmed1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
Who says their teaching isn't false?

The 607 BCE is wrong, that means that the 1914 chronology is baseless.

They have changed what they said about 1914, Russell actually believed the last days started in 1799 and d 1800s were the worst time of all history

He believed Armageddon had occured in 1914

He further belived that d end would come in 1925

what about the generation teaching,'idolatry' of jesus etc?

Yet, the board of directors in NY have ones called themselves God's prophet and even have d guts to say that the organization is directed by God's holy spirit.

They should better read Deut. 18:20-22

The holy spirit revelation is always inspired. This can't be said of the teachings of the Watch Tower society.

I feel that it is just a legal entity directed by men.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
@t-med

Thank you for your post,however you need to expanciate on each of theses below with proofs, here wo go;

Can you in your own terms or your own calculation proved that 'the 607 BCE is wrong' not neccesarilly depending on jws calculation which is wrong but your own calculation that is deemed right to dislodge or counter that of the jws? clearly stating your points.

and if you alternatively feel that 1914 events has proved 607 B.C.E wrong,then can you supply bible verse to support why you think is false?.

He believed Armageddon had occured in 1914
can you clearly state with proof where Russel had 'relied on his personal belief' or prophesied that Armagedon had already occured? by providing a sound evidence.

He further belived that d end would come in 1925

clearly state with 'proof' where Russel had 'relied on his personal belief' that the end would come in 1925

what about the generation teaching,'idolatry' of jesus etc?
can you expanciate on these pls?

Yet, the board of directors in NY have ones called themselves God's prophet

oh, i would love to see where 'these board of director' actually reffer 'only to theirself' over the rest of the witnesses as prophets.
pls supply your proofs.

The holy spirit revelation is always inspired. This can't be said of the teachings of the Watch Tower society.

I feel that it is just a legal entity directed by men.

thank God you knew that they are not operating illegally, so pls supply substancial proofs clearly butressing each allegation as stated above, not speculations or hear-says pls.

thanks.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
@true2God,
Thanks for your response, but then lets examine them;

If u say human being make mistakes, yes its true and globally acceptable.

i have not admitted any error or mistake here,and i dont think i need someone to do that for me in anticipation.

But non fix dates, eg 1914, as time of 'his presence' cos it all amount to bringin the gospel of christ into ridicule.Mathew 24 gave us an ample sign or event that must occur before the comin of the messiah. The scripture described likely events, natural disasters on a global scale, nations going on war, as a sign to herald his comin. Jesus further said the 'time of my comin knw man knws'.
Date is a 'noun' isn'nt it?
date/dāt/
Noun:

The day of the month or year as specified by a number.
a. Time stated in terms of the day, month, and year. b. A statement of calendar time, as on a document. 2. [i]A specified day [/i]of a month.

with the meaning of what is generally acceptable as a defination of 'date', can you show me where jws fix a particular ''date'' and state the particular day;DD/MM/YY etc?

I dnt tink u r familiar with Berth serim of 1925. Where JW predited the comin to earth of great men of faith which was later proved false (u can prove me wrong).

yes im aware of berth Sarim, and what connection does the alledged aquisition of a property had on 1925?
can you just tell me in your own words,few precisely?

i have proved to you in my last post that Gods time can change,there is no doubt about it that when the 40days that jonah has shouted to the Nineveh lapsed and the distruction was postponed, jonah was andry with God, hear him again;
JONAH 4:1-4;
4 This change of plans greatly upset Jonah, and he became very angry. 2 So he complained to the Lord about it: “Didn’t I say before I left home that you would do this, Lord? That is why I ran away to Tarshish! I knew that you are a merciful and compassionate God, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. You are eager to turn back from destroying people. [size=14pt]3 Just kill me now, Lord! I’d rather be dead than alive if what I predicted will not happen.”[/size]

4 The Lord replied, “Is it right for you to be angry about this?”

That God can choose to have change of plans does'nt make a prophet a liar!!!
Thanks.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by tmed1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hello Barrister, the evidences of some of my statement are stated below. Prove me wrong if possible
However, endeavor not to allow bias to take the better of you (sorry for the wrong use of past partıcıple ın my last post. He believed Armageddon would occur had occured in 1914)

Firstly,

He believed Armageddon had started in 1874 and would end in 1914

"… the battle of the great day of God Almighty … The date of the close of that "battle" is definitely marked in Scripture as October 1914. It is already in progress, its beginning dating[b] from October, 1874[/b]." Zion's Watch Tower 1892 January 15 p.23

Howevr the modern day JW say it thıs way:
"Jehovah's witnesses pointed to the year 1914, decades in advance, as marking the start of "the conclusion of the system of things." Awake! 1973 January 22 p.8

But this is what the leader back then said:
"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble. Zion's Watch Tower 1894 July 15 p.226

Secondly,

He further believed that the resurrectıon d end would start come in 1925 ( Rutherford said this when he assumed the organisation's presidential position)

"Seventy jubilees of fifty years each would be a total of 3500 years. That period of time beginning 1575 before A.D. 1 of necessity would end in the fall of the year 1925, at which time the type ends and the great antitype must begin. What, then, should we expect to take place? The chief thing to be restored is the human race to life; and since other Scriptures definitely fix the fact that there will be a resurrection of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other faithful ones of old, and that these will have the first favour, we may expect 1925 to witness the return of these faithful men of Israel from the condition of death, being resurrected and fully restored to perfect humanity and made the visible, legal representatives of the new order of things on earth." Millions Now Living Will Never Die p.88

Please comment on these statements first before we move to the next phase. Were they right or wrong? In other words, did their prophecy fail or not?
More so, is it possible for the revelation of the Holy Spirit to fail?
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
true2god: With due apology i never meant to insult. I believe we r reasoning together but somehw on a slightly different dimension. Note dat im not blackmailin any1 or organizatn and i dnt tink any of my post is causing an injury to any1. Blackmail, to my understandin, is to fabricate lies against someone. Ok tell me, where in all my post, hav i blackmaild someone or an organization. Some of wat i, and some other contributors, are quotin were actually old and immediate JW publications. Some respondents actually quoted watchtower magazines printed by WTBTS and u call dat blackmail. Evrytin in there is written in black and white. If u say human being make mistakes, yes its true and globally acceptable. If u say the apostles of old really anticipated the comin of the messiah u r correct. But non fix dates, eg 1914, as time of 'his presence' cos it all amount to bringin the gospel of christ into ridicule. Mathew 24 gave us an ample sign or event that must occur before the comin of the messiah. The scripture described likely events, natural disasters on a global scale, nations going on war, as a sign to herald his comin. Jesus further said the 'time of my comin knw man knws'. I dnt tink u r familiar with Berth serim of 1925. Where JW predited the comin to earth of great men of faith which was later proved false (u can prove me wrong). Last yr an american evangelical pastor predited the end of the world and he failed, he shifted the date backward and it failed again. Hw do u see the man? A false prophet or not? Or just a human error? If tomorow someone quoted that man as a false prophet can he accuse any1 for cheap blackmail? Na waooo.

yes, that is the difference, between JW and other MOG's

the JW dont give prophesy or fixed a day for the end of the world.

And they never did cus nobody knows.

UnLike the man you refered to, the JW are not like that.

The JW will show you what the bible says from your bible and not from there head.

You have twisted what the JW said on the days you are quoting here.

1914 date is a bible base calculation and if you wish to know meet them when they come to your house which they will surely do and they will show it to you.

On one of the thread on this forum that some one opened "Jehovah's witnesses question and answer board"

the proof for 607BCE was given there and if need be i can copy it here.

1914 is not said to be the date for the end of the world and we all know that no one knows that date,
but the 1914 calculation shows the year that christ Started His rule in heaven when he casted satan out from heaven to the earth, this calculation is not a JW calculation but a bible base calculation.

This calculation can be verified from the JW anytime any day if it is not a bible base calculation, that you dont know about the calculation is not JW fault.

You people are just twisting what JW says as to black mail them.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
true2god: With due apology i never meant to insult. I believe we r reasoning together but somehw on a slightly different dimension. Note dat im not blackmailin any1 or organizatn and i dnt tink any of my post is causing an injury to any1. Blackmail, to my understandin, is to fabricate lies against someone. Ok tell me, where in all my post, hav i blackmaild someone or an organization. Some of wat i, and some other contributors, are quotin were actually old and immediate JW publications. Some respondents actually quoted watchtower magazines printed by WTBTS and u call dat blackmail. Evrytin in there is written in black and white. If u say human being make mistakes, yes its true and globally acceptable. If u say the apostles of old really anticipated the comin of the messiah u r correct. But non fix dates, eg 1914, as time of 'his presence' cos it all amount to bringin the gospel of christ into ridicule. Mathew 24 gave us an ample sign or event that must occur before the comin of the messiah. The scripture described likely events, natural disasters on a global scale, nations going on war, as a sign to herald his comin. Jesus further said the 'time of my comin knw man knws'. I dnt tink u r familiar with Berth serim of 1925. Where JW predited the comin to earth of great men of faith which was later proved false (u can prove me wrong). Last yr an american evangelical pastor predited the end of the world and he failed, he shifted the date backward and it failed again. Hw do u see the man? A false prophet or not? Or just a human error? If tomorow someone quoted that man as a false prophet can he accuse any1 for cheap blackmail? Na waooo.

The JW will show you what the bible says from your bible and not from there head.

1914 date is a bible base calculation and if you wish to know meet them when they come to your house which they will surely do and they will show it to you.

On one of the thread on this forum that some one opened "Jehovah's witnesses question and answer board"

1914 is not said to be the date for the end of the world and we all know that no one knows that date,
but the 1914 calculation shows the year that christ Started His rule in heaven when he casted satan out from heaven to the earth, this calculation is not a JW calculation but a bible base calculation.

This calculation can be verified from the JW anytime any day if it is not a bible base calculation, that you dont know about the calculation is not JW fault.

Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by tmed1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
truthislight:

I once heard a gentle man said this:

'From 1966 to 1975, the Watchtower regularly implied that Armageddon would arrive in 1975. However, ask a Jehovah's Witnesses about this date and they will invariably deny there ever being such statements'

i'm not sure if u are a JW though.

So what about Russell teaching that

last days started in 1799 and the 1800s were the worst time of all history( the harp of god (1921) p.231)
Jesus began ruling in 1874 ( the harp of god (1921) p.231)
Implication that then would occur in 1975 and many others
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
@t-med
We are not speaking latin here, you Mentioned 607 BCE as wrong, below;

Now before you claimed that ones calculation is wrong,courtesy demands that you provide ' a counter claim', that is 'your own calculation independent of the jws' and i clearly state that earlier and you saw it,see it again below;
[b]Can you in your own terms or your own calculation proved that 'the 607 BCE is wrong' not neccesarilly depending on jws calculation which is wrong but your own calculation [/b]that is deemed right to dislodge or counter that of the jws?
you have not provided 'your own caculation' and unless you do that their own caculation stands.
all your quotes below did not show any caculation indicting 607 BCE,not even (one)mention of 607BCE,is that how you jump from one thing unsettled to another?,See it yourself now below;

Firstly,

He believed Armageddon had started in 1874 and would end in 1914

"… the battle of the great day of God Almighty … The date of the close of that "battle" is definitely marked in Scripture as October 1914. It is already in progress, its beginning dating from October, 1874." Zion's Watch Tower 1892 January 15 p.23

Howevr the modern day JW say it thıs way:
"Jehovah's witnesses pointed to the year 1914, decades in advance, as marking the start of "the conclusion of the system of things." Awake! 1973 January 22 p.8

But this is what the leader back then said:
"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble. Zion's Watch Tower 1894 July 15 p.226

Secondly,

He further believed that the resurrectıon d end would start come in 1925 ( Rutherford said this when he assumed the organisation's presidential position)

"Seventy jubilees of fifty years each would be a total of 3500 years. That period of time beginning 1575 before A.D. 1 of necessity would end in the fall of the year 1925, at which time the type ends and the great antitype must begin. What, then, should we expect to take place? The chief thing to be restored is the human race to life; and since other Scriptures definitely fix the fact that there will be a resurrection of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other faithful ones of old, and that these will have the first favour, we may expect 1925 to witness the return of these faithful men of Israel from the condition of death, being resurrected and fully restored to perfect humanity and made the visible, legal representatives of the new order of things on earth." Millions Now Living Will Never Die p.88

Please comment on these statements first before we move to the next phase. Were they right or wrong? In other words, did their prophecy fail or not?
More so, is it possible for the revelation of the Holy Spirit to fail?

Again, when i say that you should provide 'evidence' what i mean is ( copies or pages of the alledged jehovahs witnesses magazines,either scanned,as a certified true copy} and not the amalgamation of sentences 'in quote' as you can see all your assertions are in 'quotes' and was removed from a body of paragraphs, what you will need to do is supply the full pages of the quoted magazines.

you know that im not yet a full jw, im will not have the time to seach for it, but for substancial evidence to be launched, i need full or scanned copies. before i can comment. im waiting pls
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
BARRISTERS: @t-med

Now before you claimed that ones calculation is wrong,courtesy demands that you provide ' a counter claim', that is 'your own calculation independent of the jws' and i clearly state that earlier and you saw it,see it again below;

you have not provided 'your own caculation' and unless you do that their own caculation stands.
all your quotes below did not show any caculation indicting 607 BCE,not even (one)mention of 607BCE,is that how you jump from one thing unsettled to another?,See it yourself now below;

Again, when i say that you should provide 'evidence' what i mean is ( copies or pages of the alledged jehovahs witnesses magazines,either scanned,as a certified true copy} and not the amalgamation of sentences 'in quote' as you can see all your assertions are in 'quotes' and was removed from a body of paragraphs, what you will need to do is supply the full pages of the quoted magazines.

you know that im not yet a full jw, im will not have the time to seach for it, but for substancial evidence to be launched, i need full or scanned copies. before i can comment. im waiting pls
My broda JW has a well organised archive and library and a resourceful compedium where u can access this information. Many pple have quotated the yr and date most of these articles were published and u want a scan copy of the article? Even if a whole booklet is scanned as a proof, u will still not acept. U might say the letters are faint or the scanner quality is low. If i were u i will copy down the dates the magazines or books were alleged to be published and find out it they r thru of false. No one needs to be spool-fed again cos we r all adults. Its so simple if u r really sincere in ur argument, get the dates the articles were published, the title, the pages quoted, and do ur confirmatn if they are true or false. We r not in a law court where the complainant will be asked to provide exhibit, its just funny to bring up logic here after enough info hav been provided as a basis for ur research.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
BARRISTERS: @t-med

My broda JW has a well organised archive and library and a resourceful compedium where u can access this information. Many pple have quotated the yr and date most of these articles were published and u want a scan copy of the article? Even if a whole booklet is scanned as a proof, u will still not acept. U might say the letters are faint or the scanner quality is low. If i were u i will copy down the dates the magazines or books were alleged to be published and find out it they r thru of false. No one needs to be spool-fed again cos we r all adults. Its so simple if u r really sincere in ur argument, get the dates the articles were published, the title, the pages quoted, and do ur confirmatn if they are true or false. We r not in a law court where the complainant will be asked to provide exhibit, its just funny to bring up logic here after enough info hav been provided as a basis for ur research.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by tmed1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
Since you will not be satisfied with quotations, I regret to inform you that i will not be able to provide scanned copies of the requested information. However, since u declare urself as a prospective member,u shuld be acquainted with some materials of the entity. Kindly request for the watch tower library of the year 2011 from any of its associates, u can examine the 1975 quotes about the end there. More so, if u sincerly desire to confirm the quotes and many other false prohecies about the organization e.g 1800s prophecy about last days and many others, kindly purchase Russell's studies on the scriptures online. Futhermore, as regards the 607 BCE, i see no reason to begin a debate on the issue,since it is still an ongoing controversy between the WTBS and many other scholars. More importantly, I'm fully aware that we will disagree when trying to prove whom the 70 years referred to. I've also noticed that many JW prefer to talk about the organization's doctrine e.g Blood, God's name,607 BCE etc however, many of them do not like to discuss their organization's past; the failed prophecies;1925,1975 embarassing failure and the beautiful mansion Rutherford bought for Abraham and others in the bible, to prove his resurrection doctrine.

Kindly do me a favour by answering this simple question(just a yes or no will do, u don't need to bury ur thought in words)

has ur organization ever prohesy wrongly?

Did they say resurrection would happen in 1925 or not? ( i believe U shuld know this, u don't need o ask me to provide evidences, only if u are trying to cover up d errors of ur organization, after all you must have heard of Bethasim, even non- JW know this(not sure if i spelt it right though))

I cannot but wonder why JW ignore this past especially When pple demand a reasonable explanation for the failure.

I will not be surprised if u do not answer any question about their failed prophecy. After all, that's what most JW do(although,i will be sincerely glad if u do otherwise).
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by prothelley(f): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
ijawkid:

U define it and tell me how d witnesses are false prophets....I aint derailing this post...

I've been seen many posts about this issue but I always smile .....and I know ur all out to deride the witnesses......right??

That's why I told u all that......

Our blueprint is d bible...if our expectation of the fulfillment of a bible prophecy doesn't happen d way we thought it wuld happen,then we go back to the blueprint to fully decipher what went wrong......

Witnesses aint prophets,.....all prophecies are embedded in the bible....all we do is decipher how they would come to pass and anticipate them.....

I want to boldly tell u.........

""JEHOVAHS WITNESSES ARENT PROPHETS IN THE 1st place""

We are simply bible students....

Hope u get that??.....

That's why I like buzugee a lot...

He's into bible chronology and the end time prophecies.....I like that!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that does is strengthen ones faith in the bibles authenticity and kindles ones awareness as to the times we are living in....

Its not like we even make money from it....lol....

you dnt make money from it, yet you ask for donations when giving out ur magazines. In reminding the receiver 'though our magazines re without charge 'but' we encourage donations'. So why do you ask for money? Stop deceiving urself...............Mal 3:10 says it all.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by tmed1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
I'm fully aware dat we will disagree when trying to prove whom the 70 years referred to. I've also noticed that many JW prefer to talk about the organization's doctrine e.g Blood, God's name,607 BCE etc however, many of them do not like to discuss their organization's past; the failed prophecies;1925,1975 embarassing failure and the beautiful mansion Rutherford bought for Abraham and others in the bible, to prove his resurrection doctrine.

Kindly do me a favour by answering this simple question(just a yes or no will do, u don't need to bury ur thought in words)

Did they say resurrection would happen in 1925 or not? ( i believe U shuld know this, u don't need o ask me to provide evidences, only if u are trying to cover up d errors of ur organization, after all you must have heard of Bethasim, even non- JW know this(not sure if i spelt it right though))

I cannot but wonder why JW ignore this past especially When pple demand a reasonable explanation for the failure.

They just want don't want to face d fact

I will not be surprised if u do not answer any question about their failed prophecy. After all, that's what most JW do(although,i will be sincerely glad if u do otherwise).
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2012
WOW,

If i may be correct, a plaintiff supplies claim, and not the respondent!

supply your claims and see wheather i will reject it, many onlookers are here, if its correct,i wont ehn?

Whats up there is just an amalgamation of sentences 'in quote' as you can see all your assertions are in 'quotes' and was removed from a body of paragraphs, what you will need to do is supply the full pages of the quoted magazines. i cant work with that

im waiting pls?
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 12:08am On Aug 24, 2012
@t-med

i said that im not a jehovahs witnesses yet,

but your claim on 607 BCE is what im waiting for, give me your counter claim here!!! 607 is not correct,then impress me with counter claim, omo naija!

I'm fully aware dat we will disagree when trying to prove whom the 70 years referred to. I've also noticed that many JW prefer to talk about the organization's doctrine e.g Blood, God's name,607 BCE etc however, many of them do not like to discuss their organization's past; the failed prophecies;1925,1975 embarassing failure and the beautiful mansion Rutherford bought for Abraham and others in the bible, to prove his resurrection doctrine.

I will not be surprised if u do not answer any question about their failed prophecy. After all, that's what most JW do(although,i will be sincerely glad if u do otherwise)

your write up above shows that you are shying away, provide the full pages pls!!!
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 12:18am On Aug 24, 2012
@t-med

no, im not yet a jws, but act as a 'vendor of first part' to jesus prophecy!!! okay?
Did they say resurrection would happen in 1925 or not? ( i believe U shuld know this, u don't need o ask me to provide evidences, only if u are trying to cover up d errors of ur organization, [size=18pt]after all you must have heard of Bethasim[/size], even non- JW know this

im dying with laughter here brother! what is Bethasim? must i help you to do your home work?
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 2:30am On Aug 24, 2012
D P
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 2:44am On Aug 24, 2012
t-med:

you mean with all your passion all you can get to discredit the JW is this ^^^^?

You mean that all their doctrine are correct that is why you cannot produce a biblical evidence to make your case Against this JW that you call "false prophets?"

Now, how did the "false prophet JW" manage to get their doctrine perfectly correct that you cant even proof one of their doctrine wrong?

Now, you have to do better than what you are doing now.

Bring your bible out and proof that JW teaching are false since they are" false prophet" according to you.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by kokolet007(f): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2012
prothelley:

you dnt make money from it, yet you ask for donations when giving out ur magazines. In reminding the receiver 'though our magazines re without charge 'but' we encourage donations'. So why do you ask for money? Stop deceiving urself...............Mal 3:10 says it all.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by Willzkid(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2012
ijawkid:

If witnesses in d past due to lil mis-understanding of bible chronology drew into conclusion when an end will come how does that make them false prophets??

Today we are convinced from the scriptures that no one knows d day and hour not even Jesus........

If u choose to dwell on the mistakes of witnesses and dragging them down till today ur definitly on ur own........

Witnesses adjust to bible understanding when its clear....we aint stiff necked ........

Or wuld u rather want us to hug and romance past understandings and wallow in them??

Like I told u,Jehovahs witnesses are not prophets....we are bible students.......

Don't u get it??

We are not prophets........

we observe and study d bible to see how they apply to our times......

Isn't that what a bible student does??
I thought the watchtower is infallible, so they can make mistakes afterall?
What if the whole Jehovah witness group was all a mistake spawned by charles russel and the watchtower society all d while..
I hope u will be this humble to repent?
SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 / Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. / Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.