Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! (6146 Views)

Discussion Of Whether The Watchtower Society Is A Cult Group / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by kokolet007(f): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2012
@prothelley do u mean d 50naira/20 donation u made is use to make that wonderful magazine,Do u mind if u can give ansa to ƌı̣̣̣z̶̲̥̅̊ question! Hw much do u tink d christiandom sell der magazine nd odas books ,is the price not fix.....have u seen anything like “ anything u have to support the printing of other magazine or the book u are about to take”! These work is a God's work nd is been finance with money U and I contributed,der is nothing like payment of salary to MOG,all money gather is used to finance the work of God[evangelism] so I wnt u to be discreet abt every word u utter or type u have to be careful of it....tho nobody is limiting ur discretion or opinion ​ß̍̍̊ůh̶̲̥̅̊ u knw ƌı̣̣̣z̶̲̥̅̊ is abt God a religion matter and everytin we have to be sure! Tanks
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2012
BARRISTERS: @t-med

i said that im not a jehovahs witnesses yet,
Hi my broda, so when when are u planning to become a Jw? R u still thinkin about it or somehw confused?
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2012
Willzkid:
I thought the watchtower is infallible, so they can make mistakes afterall?
What if the whole Jehovah witness group was all a mistake spawned by charles russel and the watchtower society all d while..
I hope u will be this humble to repent?
SMH

that young man was sampling your sincerity?

Look at how you have fallen head on.

Your hatred for the JW is like that of a drowning man you will grab any leave to stand up.

Why not as a bible carrier use your bible and come out to proof where they need repentance?
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by prothelley(f): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2012
@ Barrister
@ truthislight

When it comes to dealing with the Jw, I apply caution in order not to add or remove from God's word according to the last chapter of the book of Revelation.
I have studied more than five times wit jw at different times and location as life takes me to and fro. And I discover one attitude they possess; proof me wrong pls
1. They are arrogant
2. They are self righteous, claiming to be the only chosen ones of God.
3. Most of them are VERY poor.
4. They are ONLY concern about 'paradise' on earth.
5. They dnt want to reason with what you have to say, using 'what the Bible really teaches' to force you to believe their doctrines.
6. Each time I ask a question they will tell to come to the kingdom hall first or they will need to ask their elder.........why?
7. They look down on you and claiming not associate with anyone outside their and yet they attend public schools, go to public market, enter public vehicles. My question is: since the jw are not part of this world, then why are they here. They suppose to have their own planet so as not to associate with anyone in other not to poute them. Even when the Bible makes it clear as said by the Lord Jesus, 'I came for the lost not the saved, I came for the sinners not the righteous'. If the jw are these righteous then Christ won't have come to save that which was 'lost'.

I decide not to continue with the studies after their 'Jehovah at hand' convention in 2006. I observed that their baptism is only done at their convention and the teaching they gave to back up their claims was not founded on the Bible.
1. Jesus Christ whom is the ONLY way to God was not baptised a pool.
2. Jesus was baptised prior to HIS earthly ministry and received the HOLY SPIRIT instantly. The HOLY SPIRIT which they claim was only meant for the apostles of old and not for these day christian.

Spirituality which they dnt believe is the ONLY way to reach God. Yet they close their eyes and pray, they sleep and find themselves in strange places in their dreamlands. My question is, if Spirituality is not for today christian, in what medium do you pray and receive answers? Or is it that your prayer goes thru a post office to God. Secondly, how do you called the dream realm? Is it physical or spiritual? If there is no spiritual realm how will God raise up the dead 'good' christians on ressurrectio day, since God is a Spirit. And the Bible has said that God is a Spirit and those that worship HIM should worship HIM in 'Spirit' and in truth.

On the aspect of Tithe and offering my brothers, if it is not in the Bible, I would have stop giving my Tithe and offering in church. Mal 3:10 makes it clear. Why are jw concerntrating on MOG collecting tithe and offering, when they will come to my door and 'remind' me that their magazines are without charge but encourage donations. Why will you remind me of what already know if you are not asking for money? I understand that 'the book of Bible stories and Revelation climax (which I have) are hard to get cos there are no funds to print them, what a shame!
If you say you dnt collect offerings then why are their boxes asking for donations. Who are the ones responsible for the collected 'donations' ? Why does the jw make announcement on convention ground calling for donations? What will you call that? Why then don't I go around and say that jw are collecting donations and defrauding members?
In churches, you NEVER hear pastor telling tha you MUST drop tithe and offering before leaving. Everyone does that based on Mal 3:10, no one is being forced. If you say tithe giving is for ancient Christians then no one in this generation should be practising christianity. Shiken!

@ the two poster I quote, pls answers these questions.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2012
true2god: Hi my broda, so when when are u planning to become a Jw? R u still thinkin about it or somehw confused?

how happy you will be to hear him say that he is no longer going to join them.

At list that will help to masage your ego.

^^^^
SADIST.

I told you and all to bring out your dusty bible and proof this "false prophet" of JW wrong you cannot.

Dont you know that it is beliefs that are base in the bible that will give eternal life?
1timothy 2:3,4

so, if their belief are bible base then people are on there way to attaining eternal life.

Peace
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2012
@true2God

Hi my broda, so when when are u planning to become a Jw? R u still thinkin about it or somehw confused?

Oh, you want to know, i have allowed my wife and children to join, but my job is the issue here, i knew that if i have to fully join and be able to participate, i need to change my job, i work in the force intelligence, and i have my company now, so that i can serve my God with the best group here the jehovahs witnesses,they are practically good,and when i see allegation against them,i investigate,and realised that apart from being sentimental,these people are still on track.and thats my opinion anyway, and you dont need to agree with that, but i want my decision to be respected.

for example, i gave definations of what constitutes 'a date' here,which must be a particular day, in a particular month, but you did not answer that?

you accused jws of 'fixing a date' but come out with 'a particular year' as an evidence? does that tally? on technical grounds, your case is knocked off!!!

your allegation is based on the fact that jesus said, nobody knows the 'day and hour', there was no mention of 'year' by jesus, at least there was a nissan callendar then of which jesus was aware about,and that he could also have included 'the year'.

and on the issue that can a fixed period of a prophecy change? yes is the answer, i quoted jonah chapt.3 and 4. expecially when jonah had already shouted throughout Ninneveh that ''just 40 days''
the city 'will be' destroyed, he gave no condition why the plan had to change, but the ninnevites on their own did what touch God,and God himself have to postpone that destruction.

You can see why jonah said in chapter 4:1-4 that he prefer to die rather than prophesied ind it did not come to pass,but that destruction never took place in jonahs lifetime.Now nobody knew how jonah was ridiculed by theologians then who must have being envying him! but that alone does not stop him,but he knows that God has the exclusive power to decide on matters.
Another prophet Nahum was called to prophecy destruction again when The same ninevites returned to their evil practice again.now one would ask that why will God pronounce another destruction on the same city that never happen in the first prophecy by jonah,and to them jonahs prophecy did not pass of failed, but then not even in Nahums lifetime was nineveh destroyed, but later when God feel that there are no good people there, it was destroyed tottally by the babylon.

So, the issue of endtime was blown out of proportion, when your see the claims people posted expecially t-med, was an amalgamation of sentences (join-join) 'in quote' as you can see all assertions there are in 'quotes' and was removed from a body of paragraphs,and you will agree with me that before you can understand a particular notion, it has to be understood first 'in its original context' before relating it to a secondary context.so, i cant work with join-join or coat of many feathers assertions.

and moreover, the emphasis for worshipping God is by doing Gods will or organisation that 'truly uphold values' and can control vices to a considerable way, i think the jws are trying in this.

I was first touched to be a jw in 1999, the day a dean of a faculty then in university of ibadan Proffessor ikpi, knocked on our gate at Adegbola ibadan, he was preaching from house to house, this is a man that ordinarily, you will need to pass through several protocols to see him in his office, after his brief witnessing on that day, i ask him why he is a jw?he said that he joined at age 41,and that i need to do my own study and make independent researches on my own, but we did not talk about it again we all moved on, and since then im taking my time to my research.and convinced to join after my company attain some stability, so talking of confusion here does not set in at all!!!.

Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2012
@prothelly

@ Barrister
@ truthislight

When it comes to dealing with the Jw, I apply caution in order not to add or remove from God's word according to the last chapter of the book of Revelation.
I have studied more than five times wit jw at different times and location as life takes me to and fro. And I discover one attitude they possess; proof me wrong pls
1. They are arrogant
5. They dnt want to reason with what you have to say, using 'what the Bible really teaches' to force you to believe their doctrines.
6. Each time I ask a question they will tell to come to the kingdom hall first or they will need to ask their elder.........why?
7. They look down on you and claiming not associate with anyone outside their and yet they attend public schools, go to public market, enter public vehicles. My question is: since the jw are not part of this world, then why are they here. They suppose to have their own planet so as not to associate with anyone in other not to poute them. Even when the Bible makes it clear as said by the Lord Jesus, 'I came for the lost not the saved, I came for the sinners not the righteous'. If the jw are these righteous then Christ won't have come to save that which was 'lost'.

I decide not to continue with the studies after their 'Jehovah at hand' convention in 2006. I observed that their baptism is only done at their convention and the teaching they gave to back up their claims was not founded on the Bible.
2. Jesus was baptised prior to HIS earthly ministry and received the HOLY SPIRIT instantly. The HOLY SPIRIT which they claim was only meant for the apostles of old and not for these day christian.

Spirituality which they dnt believe is the ONLY way to reach God. Yet they close their eyes and pray, they sleep and find themselves in strange places in their dreamlands. My question is, if Spirituality is not for today christian, in what medium do you pray and receive answers? Or is it that your prayer goes thru a post office to God. Secondly, how do you called the dream realm? Is it physical or spiritual? If there is no spiritual realm how will God raise up the dead 'good' christians on ressurrectio day, since God is a Spirit. And the Bible has said that God is a Spirit and those that worship HIM should worship HIM in 'Spirit' and in truth.

On the aspect of Tithe and offering my brothers, if it is not in the Bible, I would have stop giving my Tithe and offering in church. Mal 3:10 makes it clear. Why are jw concerntrating on MOG collecting tithe and offering, when they will come to my door and 'remind' me that their magazines are without charge but encourage donations. Why will you remind me of what already know if you are not asking for money? I understand that 'the book of Bible stories and Revelation climax (which I have) are hard to get cos there are no funds to print them, what a shame!
If you say you dnt collect offerings then why are their boxes asking for donations. Who are the ones responsible for the collected 'donations' ? Why does the jw make announcement on convention ground calling for donations? What will you call that? Why then don't I go around and say that jw are collecting donations and defrauding members?
In churches, you NEVER hear pastor telling tha you MUST drop tithe and offering before leaving. Everyone does that based on Mal 3:10, no one is being forced. If you say tithe giving is for ancient Christians then no one in this generation should be practising christianity. Shiken!

@ the two poster I quote, pls answers these questions

There is a rule guiding the forum, 'keeping to the topic' and the topic here is about prophecy which jesus pronounced long time ago,but some are having issues on why the jws have to re-echo it or point to a particular period.
And as you can see, there are numerous questions that you are asking, i dont answer question in group, but one after another,can you open another tread so that i join? this is to keep followers here on track, thank you my brother, and pls, no insults, when you say they dont have money to print book and what a shame,thats off the line! i dont know where you get that from, but all i know is that if you book an order, they will give you without charge. thanks
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
prothelley: @ Barrister
@ truthislight

1. They are arrogant

@ the two poster I quote, pls answers these questions.

you dont sound like a tith giver but rather a tith receiver.

^^^^
those things that you pen down there are nothing closely representing what the bible and JW say.

Infact your knowledge of the bible and your honesty is begging.

You are not the only one that meet JW, so i believe that others that have met them can form their opinion also about them.

For you, you have distorted the facts and i cant west my time on those extensively.

Imagine saying that JW cannot answer your questions!

People really need to change for the better.

The JW ensure to pay their taxes and as such are entitle to use what the government do with their tax money.

Jesus christ said that his followers are no part of the world and as such they stair clear of the world as much as possible, if as a christian you dont like/Obey that instruction dont take it out on the JW but take it out on Jesus christ that gave the instructions.

You came on this thread to justify payment of tith? lol

their are many thread on this forum go there and proof that tith is for christian and dont emberass yourself here.

If you collect the JW publications and you dont want to contribute, that is good for you it is who you are.
Out of the heart abundance the mouth speaks.

You also want JW to be buying jet and not be poor, well, suite yourself.

The JW do work with their hands and dont need to exploit people, some of those people that you call poor actually left their well exterblished businesses and high paying jobs for the sake of the excelling value of the goodnews of the kingdom just like apostle paul did.
This you cannot do since your love for christ has not gotten up to that level.

Is your love for christ selfish?
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
BARRISTERS: @true2God

Oh, you want to know, i have allowed my wife and children to join, but my job is the issue here, i knew that if i have to fully join and be able to participate, i need to change my job, i work in the force intelligence, and i have my company now, so that i can serve my God with the best group here the jehovahs witnesses,they are practically good,and when i see allegation against them,i investigate,and realised that apart from being sentimental,these people are still on track.and thats my opinion anyway, and you dont need to agree with that, but i want my decision to be respected.

for example, i gave definations of what constitutes 'a date' here,which must be a particular day, in a particular month, but you did not answer that?

you accused jws of 'fixing a date' but come out with 'a particular year' as an evidence? does that tally? on technical grounds, your case is knocked off!!!

your allegation is based on the fact that jesus said, nobody knows the 'day and hour', there was no mention of 'year' by jesus, at least there was a nissan callendar then of which jesus was aware about,and that he could also have included 'the year'.

and on the issue that can a fixed period of a prophecy change? yes is the answer, i quoted jonah chapt.3 and 4. expecially when jonah had already shouted throughout Ninneveh that ''just 40 days''
the city 'will be' destroyed, he gave no condition why the plan had to change, but the ninnevites on their own did what touch God,and God himself have to postpone that destruction.

You can see why jonah said in chapter 4:1-4 that he prefer to die rather than prophesied ind it did not come to pass,but that destruction never took place in jonahs lifetime.Now nobody knew how jonah was ridiculed by theologians then who must have being envying him! but that alone does not stop him,but he knows that God has the exclusive power to decide on matters.
Another prophet Nahum was called to prophecy destruction again when The same ninevites returned to their evil practice again.now one would ask that why will God pronounce another destruction on the same city that never happen in the first prophecy by jonah,and to them jonahs prophecy did not pass of failed, but then not even in Nahums lifetime was nineveh destroyed, but later when God feel that there are no good people there, it was destroyed tottally by the babylon.

So, the issue of endtime was blown out of proportion, when your see the claims people posted expecially t-med, was an amalgamation of sentences (join-join) 'in quote' as you can see all assertions there are in 'quotes' and was removed from a body of paragraphs,and you will agree with me that before you can understand a particular notion, it has to be understood first 'in its original context' before relating it to a secondary context.so, i cant work with join-join or coat of many feathers assertions.

and moreover, the emphasis for worshipping God is by doing Gods will or organisation that 'truly uphold values' and can control vices to a considerable way, i think the jws are trying in this.

I was first touched to be a jw in 1999, the day a dean of a faculty then in university of ibadan Proffessor ikpi, knocked on our gate at Adegbola ibadan, he was preaching from house to house, this is a man that ordinarily, you will need to pass through several protocols to see him in his office, after his brief witnessing on that day, i ask him why he is a jw?he said that he joined at age 41,and that i need to do my own study and make independent researches on my own, but we did not talk about it again we all moved on, and since then im taking my time to my research.and convinced to join after my company attain some stability, so talking of confusion here does not set in at all!!!.

Thank u for ur xplanation. If i can get u right Jesus said the time and hour of his comin no man will knw (not even the angel will), but Jw unravelled that particular year, 1914. But within 1914, we hav some months, it was among the months he was enthroned as king in heaven, in a particular week in that month at a particular day in that week and at a particular hour which no man knws (dats new gospel accordin to jw or new light). U r sayin Jesus said time and hr no man knws, dat he did not say year but time and hour. So the year Jesus came\enthroned, accordin to Jw, is 1914, only dat u dnt knw the month, the week, the day or the hour it fell into. Even children at the kindergatten will disagree with this.

U r a force man, if im right, hece u r a part-time JW since ur religion do not allow u to do national duty or take community responsibilty, e.g vigilante. That ok by u as long as others are ready to do it for ur defense. U dnt like 'police-work' but if u hav issue with anybody u run to the police station to enter complaints. Thats ok.

On the issue of prophet jonah, Nahum and the pple of Nineveh u r gradually admmittin that Jw had made false prophecies before, usin prophets Jonah and Nahum as a legitimate excuse for ur failed predictions. But one thin u didnt realize is that there are varios callings in prophethood. Some prophets are meant be warning prophets (Jonah, Nahum, hezekiah etc), some are prediction prophets (daniel, isiah, Jeremiah etc), some are judgemental prophets (samuel, elijah etc). All these men are prophets but of different callings. So wat category do Jw belong to that sanctions failed prediction. Ok u use Prophet Jonah as an excuse for Jw failed predictions right? Warnin prophecy on impendin danger or destruction is an avertable situation if the person or pple invloved take the necesary spiritual measure. E.g if mr A sees mr B in a dream where mr B is in a coffin, mr A can share the dream with B so dat the spirit of death hoverin over mr B can be averted throgh prayer. That does not make Mr A a false prophet if he has the callin. I knw u r not meant to belive dis. Dis is where the picture of jonah come to bear.
Unlike daniel or isiah, the predictions of jw are all false. If u like u can ask for xhibit dats only the tactics of a deceptiv body. Enough resourcesful information had been shared earlier on this thread .
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
@true2God
Thank u for ur xplanation. If i can get u right Jesus said the time and hour of his comin no man will knw (not even the angel will), but Jw unravelled that particular year, 1914. But within 1914, we hav some months, it was among the months he was enthroned as king in heaven, in a particular week in that month at a particular day in that week and at a particular hour which no man knws (dats new gospel accordin to jw or new light). U r sayin Jesus said time and hr no man knws, dat he did not say year but time and hour. So the year Jesus came\enthroned, accordin to Jw, is 1914, only dat u dnt knw the month, the week, the day or the hour it fell into. Even children at the kindergatten will disagree with this.

U r a force man, if im right, hece u r a part-time JW since ur religion do not allow u to do national duty or take community responsibilty, e.g vigilante. That ok by u as long as others are ready to do it for ur defense. U dnt like 'police-work' but if u hav issue with anybody u run to the police station to enter complaints. Thats ok.

On the issue of prophet jonah, Nahum and the pple of Nineveh u r gradually admmittin that Jw had made false prophecies before, usin prophets Jonah and Nahum as a legitimate excuse for ur failed predictions. But one thin u didnt realize is that there are varios callings in prophethood. Some prophets are meant be warning prophets (Jonah, Nahum, hezekiah etc), some are prediction prophets (daniel, isiah, Jeremiah etc), some are judgemental prophets (samuel, elijah etc). All these men are prophets but of different callings. So wat category do Jw belong to that sanctions failed prediction. Ok u use Prophet Jonah as an excuse for Jw failed predictions right? Warnin prophecy on impendin danger or destruction is an avertable situation if the person or pple invloved take the necesary spiritual measure. E.g if mr A sees mr B in a dream where mr B is in a coffin, mr A can share the dream with B so dat the spirit of death hoverin over mr B can be averted throgh prayer. That does not make Mr A a false prophet if he has the callin. I knw u r not meant to belive dis. Dis is where the picture of jonah come to bear.
Unlike daniel or isiah, the predictions of jw are all false. If u like u can ask for xhibit dats only the tactics of a deceptiv body. Enough resourcesful information had been shared earlier on this thread .

why are you angry?

where is the day?and the month?

where are your evidences its simpe,scan one and paste, you are the accuser here, do you want someone to do your homework?

i don tire oo?
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 1:08am On Aug 25, 2012
@tru2god

are the police not called peace makers?

So, why is it when there is a mention of armed forces you are insinuating that there are no JW in the police?

Are the Police now part of the armed forces?
Army, Navy, air force, is the police one of these?

Deceit!
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2012
truthislight ask the followin questions: 'So, why is it when there is a mention of armed forces you are insinuating that there are no JW in the police?

Army, Navy, air force, is the police one of these?'

Gd morning Barrister, as a security intelligence personnel ur experince\advise is needed here. I tot the police force are armed personnel (use gun, tear gas, these are lethal material and are use daily). Maybe because they dnt use bomb, thats wat make the diference. I hav a Jw friend who told me they r not allowed to serve in the police force. Maybe the person that told me is misinformed.

So back to the topic, u made reference to Jonah's declaration\prophecy against the pple of Nineveh as a example that a prophecy dnt always come to pass. Does the warning\prophcy to the pple of Nineveh correlate with the prediction\prophecy of the second comin of christ in anyway? No! Is the situation\destruction of Nineveh avertable? Yes. Is the second coming or christ avertable\postpostnable? No. Maybe watchtower magazine used Nineveh as a referece for their failed prediction and u r typically usin it as a basis for argument. I wil rather let the spirit of God lead me, together with the bible, than watchtower magazines, in spiritual matters.

I like ur strong argument and conviction hence u want me to do a scan copies of all failed Jw prediction for u to beleive. U dnt need the date, the title, of the published articles but the physical material itself. Well for ur sake i will do dat. Just giv me time cos i will cconsult my Jw friends on dis, since u dnt want to do it as a Jw. Maybe u dnt want the elders to be suspicios, i will help u out here.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2012
truthislight: @tru2god

So, why is it when there is a mention of armed forces you are insinuating that there are no JW in the police?

Army, Navy, air force, is the police one of these?

Deceit!
If a Jw join police today and they give him a riffle wont he take it? Wat is the use of riffle? To play golf or to kill?

Maybe Jw memebers has special police dept created where arm is outlawed and its their exclusive unit.

So wats the difference between an armed military personel and an armed policeman? Maybe their uniform is confussin u for their roles in national security.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
true2god: If a Jw join police today and they give him a riffle wont he take it? Wat is the use of riffle? To play golf or to kill?

Maybe Jw memebers has special police dept created where arm is outlawed and its their exclusive unit.

So wats the difference between an armed military personel and an armed policeman? Maybe their uniform is confussin u for their roles in national security.

can you explain how what you have just pened down translate to JW killing JW in wars of the nations?
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
truthislight: @tru2god

Ur last question is misleading. Are there police pple who are Jw or not?
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
truthislight:

can you explain how what you have just pened down translate to JW killing JW in wars of the nations?
when u say Jw killing jw, is it the same thing like sayin Nigerians killing Nigerians? Do Jw carry anoda passport, another national Id or wat? R u not a human being irrespectiv of ur religios affiliation? I really dnt understand the basis for ur question. In time of war all pple are victim, men, women and children. Nobody pray for war.

I knw u r vry familiar with watchtower gospel propaganda of being the only pple that were persecuted by the Nazi during WW II because the Nazi lost the war, but failed to xplain there xperince on the allied forces sector. Dats y u see in many watchtower publication its always 'testimony' against the nazi but failed to tell their 'testimony' againt the allied forces. Thats double standard. But the whole world knew only the jewish holocaust and a single race that suffered so much, and not the jw.

So dnt bring up the few neutral jw in time of war as a mark of righteous. Many non jw didnt serve in the war yet no propaganda as we hav in a evry publication of watchtower. Mohammed Ali did not serve in vietnam war and that did not make him more or less human.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
@true2God,

just because i said that i work in the 'force intelligence' shows that im a jws? did i mention police? olodo-rabata-oju-eja-lomooje,tell someone to translate that, after i have just kindly explained things in simplicity here, you believed that merely surporting the jws automatically makes one a member?, you must be an illiterate,oloun-gbo!, sorry for that, jws have processes that makes you a member,if you dont know, you need to study,declare interest,assesed,and passed before baptism,and that makes you a member, i have not gone through those process,baba-olodo.

for your information, im not a jehovah's witnesses,but i surport them and love them,is it a crime?or does it stop you from bringing your evidence? from my reseach i can defend them, what do you know about force inteligence, who told you that its a police job? i work with a private international security with our base in the U.S, here in an oil company in nigeria.

Is it a crime to be simple, and down to earth?, why are average Nigerian arrogant with nothing on their head?.

give me the date and hour that you claimed that jws prophesied you are beating about the bush olodo!!!
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 12:39am On Aug 26, 2012
BARRISTERS: @true2God,

just because i said that i work in the 'force intelligence' shows that im a jws? did i mention police? olodo-rabata-oju-eja-lomooje,tell someone to translate that, after i have just kindly explained things in simplicity here, you believed that merely surporting the jws automatically makes one a member?, you must be an illiterate,oloun-gbo!, sorry for that, jws have processes that makes you a member,if you dont know, you need to study,declare interest,assesed,and passed before baptism,and that makes you a member, i have not gone through those process,baba-olodo.

for your information, im not a jehovah's witnesses,but i surport them and love them,is it a crime?or does it stop you from bringing your evidence? from my reseach i can defend them, what do you know about force inteligence, who told you that its a police job? i work with a private international security with our base in the U.S, here in an oil company in nigeria.

Is it a crime to be simple, and down to earth?, why are average Nigerian arrogant with nothing on their head?.

give me the date and hour that you claimed that jws prophesied you are beating about the bush olodo!!!

U guys seems to derail the thread anytime a questins is being possed to u. I might get ur full profession wrong by assumin u might be a police officer but that does not in anyway belittle the substance of our discussion. This is an anymous forum so even if u call ursef a pilot, an Engineer, or anytin nobody cares. Maybe the question is not for u since u WORK in 'force intelligence' and not a 'policeman' nor a jw.

Maybe u dnt read between the lines, my question is this, as a 'force intelligence officer', whats the difference between the police and the armed forces? I asked u to assist here so u dnt need to rain insult pls. U hav been civil all this while and i respect u for dat. If u dnt knw the straight ansa u might choose to ignore, no insult.

Truthislight said police are peacemaker, so Jw can be police officers and by implication Navy, airfforce, soldiers, are troublemakers and so Jw cant join. With u as a 'force intelligence officer' or wise person, i need ur humble advise here, can police carry fire arms, just like the armed forces listed here?
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2012
@true2God

U guys seems to derail the thread anytime a questins is being possed to u.
can you prove that? because you are guity of what you are accusing people of here, see that below;
I might get ur full profession wrong by assumin u might be a police officer but that does not in anyway belittle the substance of our discussion. This is an anymous forum so even if u call ursef a pilot, an Engineer, or anytin nobody cares. Maybe the question is not for u since u WORK in 'force intelligence' and not a 'policeman' nor a jw.

Maybe u dnt read between the lines, my question is this, as a 'force intelligence officer', whats the difference between the police and the armed forces? I asked u to assist here so u dnt need to rain insult pls. U hav been civil all this while and i respect u for dat. If u dnt knw the straight ansa u might choose to ignore, no insult.

Truthislight said police are peacemaker, so Jw can be police officers and by implication Navy, airfforce, soldiers, are troublemakers and so Jw cant join. With u as a 'force intelligence officer' or wise person, i need ur humble advise here, can police carry fire arms, just like the armed forces listed here?

this is not a tread for this discussion,there is a rule guiding the religion forum to always keep to topic, but briefly
lets see what truthslight said below;

So, why is it when there is a mention of armed forces you are insinuating that[b] there are no JW in the police?[/b]

compare to yours;
Truthislight said police are peacemaker, so Jw can be police officers and by implication Navy, airfforce, soldiers, are troublemakers and so Jw cant join.

simple english language understanding is what you lack here! truthslight; ''there are no JW in the police''? many who are policemen/women before JW preached to them,such and individual accepts invitations to be attending their meeting regularly, and continue to grow, but such person will be told that he is not a jw until he change his job (1) finish the internal study(2) and trully manifest that he/she has changed (4) baptism, firearms and others are not allowed. but merely associating with jws if people ask, is this policeman a jw? it is proper to say that such one are 'proposed-JW' like myself, im still not allowed to be a witness, and i understand jws stand, but people think im one because they say that i surport them,while i have not gone through (1-4) processes above.
so the answer to your question, there are 'proposed jw' in the police,yes, but a ''full-baptised-jw'' (that have already gone through (1-4) processes above.) can not join the police. ok?

so if you like confuse 'proposed jw' to meam a half jw the way you have stated childishly before, na you sabi!.

again, on the issue of providing evidence of the alledged prediction, you seem to be mixing things up here, get me right pls;

you accused jws of 'fixing a date' of endtime!

definations of what constitutes 'a date' here, must be a particular day, in a particular month, but you did not answer that?

you definately fail to even know the date but still looking for someone to whisper it to you, what that means was that you have accused someone already only to realised that you dont have a proof.

if you dont know, 1918 is not a date! its a year,its not a month but a year, must one be spoonfeeding you as a nursery pupil here?

give me your evidence like this; that JWS said on so-so day/of-so-so-month/and so-so-year. i.e 26th of Aug.2012, is a date sir, but, you cant say 1918 is a date.can you?

jesus says no one knows 'the day and time' im not even saying that you provide time here, but a day that can be confirmed on the jws magazine. then i can work with that, instead of doing your homework well, you started sounding lazy, that i have admitted for jws, im i a jw in the first place?

provide your scanned evidence that includes the day of a month of a particular year that was predicted, so you can leave out 'time'. ok?

i gave

you accused jws of 'fixing a date' but come out with 'a particular year' as an evidence?
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2012

can you prove that? because you are guity of what you are accusing people of here, see that below;

this is not a tread for this discussion,there is a rule guiding the religion forum to always keep to topic, but briefly

compare to yours;

simple english language understanding is what you lack here! truthslight; ''there are no JW in the police''? many who are policemen/women before JW preached to them,such and individual accepts invitations to be attending their meeting regularly, and continue to grow, but such person will be told that he is not a jw until he change his job (1) finish the internal study(2) and trully manifest that he/she has changed (4) baptism, firearms and others are not allowed. but merely associating with jws if people ask, is this policeman a jw? it is proper to say that such one are 'proposed-JW' like myself, im still not allowed to be a witness, and i understand jws stand, but people think im one because they say that i surport them,while i have not gone through (1-4) processes above.
so the answer to your question, there are 'proposed jw' in the police,yes, but a ''full-baptised-jw'' (that have already gone through (1-4) processes above.) can not join the police. ok?

so if you like confuse 'proposed jw' to meam a half jw the way you have stated childishly before, na you sabi!.

again, on the issue of providing evidence of the alledged prediction, you seem to be mixing things up here, get me right pls;

definations of what constitutes 'a date' here, must be a particular day, in a particular month, but you did not answer that?

you definately fail to even know the date but still looking for someone to whisper it to you, what that means was that you have accused someone already only to realised that you dont have a proof.

if you dont know, 1918 is not a date! its a year,its not a month but a year, must one be spoonfeeding you as a nursery pupil here?

give me your evidence like this; that JWS said on so-so day/of-so-so-month/and so-so-year. i.e 26th of Aug.2012, is a date sir, but, you cant say 1918 is a date.can you?

jesus says no one knows 'the day and time' im not even saying that you provide time here, but a day that can be confirmed on the jws magazine. then i can work with that, instead of doing your homework well, you started sounding lazy, that i have admitted for jws, im i a jw in the first place?

provide your scanned evidence that includes the day of a month of a particular year that was predicted, so you can leave out 'time'. ok?

i gave

you accused jws of 'fixing a date' but come out with 'a particular year' as an evidence?

non of them can proved such kind date on pdf cus JW NEVER made such predictions.

All of them here are part of the JW detractors doing satan's dirty laundry for him.

This guys:

oladegdu, myjoe, true2god, nimshi, etc, etc are just JW haters/detractors.

They are always around to block/prevent the bible truth that the JW have to give to people yo set them free from exploitation/death.

It is Funny how they hide there Religion and antics like there master satan the devil always does, coming through a serpent.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2012

compare to yours;

i gave

If i can get u right there are two types of Jw, proposed Jw and confirmed Jw. If i may ask u, is dis biblical or just ur way of expressin ur present spiritual relationship with God? My broda u cant sit on a fence, u r either inside or outside in spiritual matters. This is not a school where u spend four years as an undergraduate and awarded certificate after completion of courses.

If i can get u right a police man studyin with Jw cant be a full witmess until he drop the job, ok? But if a Jw have civil matters to settle he can run to the police or job he detaste for help. Thats pure hypocrisy. They should have gone to the kingdom hall to make complaints.

Is there any verse in the Bible that supports ur claim that a xtain cannot serve in the police or the armed forces. Is cornelius in the Bible a soldiers or a civillian? Isnt he a xtain? After conversion was he asked to drop his job and be carrin bags frm house to house? Thats ridiculous to say the least.

Thats y many homes are havin problems cos of the misintepretation of the bible. A man left a high paying job that he uses in supportin his family on the advise of an elder so that he can make more hrs on the field as a publisher only to discover that he can longer provide for his family and ended up takin up a security job wen things hav already gone bad.

I think we need to use wisdom and not bein foolish.

On the issue of fixin date u say i shuld do a scan copy and of the materials for u to believe and my response is for u to giv me time go get those materials u need. I dnt print the magazines in my house neither do i keep archive of those publications. But if u can go thru the first page of this thread all the reference are there for u to see.

U said Jw didnt fix 'date' but they fix year (1914), well said by u. Let me use ur Jw calculated chronology to quote ur Jw Jesus or Angel Michael, whichever one u choose (the Jesus i knw didnt say so) sayin, and let us hear hw it sounds to ur hearing: 'the time and hour of my comin no man knows, but it will be in 1914, but the particular time and hour in that year no man knws'.

Guy until u get a biblical proove of ur bogus 1914 handed down to u frm Brookly NY i wont take u serios.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
@true2God

U said Jw didnt fix 'date' but they fix year (1914),

where did i say that jws fix date,quote that place inside my comment,and not your porous understanding, olodo-like-you, just go back to school, your understanding of english is poor.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by free123: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
Barrister the way u rain insults on someone is not Christlike. and i wonder what u learn from JW u support
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
free123: Barrister the way u rain insults on someone is not Christlike. and i wonder what u learn from JW u support
My broda by their fruit we shall knw dem. Running frm substance and shading shadows. He is truly a 'Proposed or remedial Jw' so im not surprised. I hav seen pple more insultive dan him so its not new to me.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
@free123

Barrister the way u rain insults on someone is not Christlike. and i wonder what u learn from JW u support

Thank God that you know that the JWS are peacefull people no matter what circumstance, but must ''sincerity should be mistaken for stupidity''? its a question pls. no is the answer!

i cant believe that you breezed through the whole post and come to that conclusion,

lets see some of the discussions,
quote from true2God;

My owm post after;

now, reading this above, is it not friendly?
but see what true2God believed that i deserve as a response,

he forced another concept that does not exist on me below;

ok. no problem,

whats this below? a blessing?

Maybe u dnt read between the lines, my question is this, as a 'force intelligence officer', whats the difference between the police and the armed forces?

i did correct him here below;

but how do one expect comment like this after a correction;

true2God comment;Thats y many homes are havin problems cos of the misintepretation of the bible. A man left a high paying job that he uses in supportin his family on the advise of an elder so that he can make more hrs on the field as a publisher only to discover that he can longer provide for his family and ended up takin up a security job wen things hav already gone bad.

now, who told this hungry man calling himself true2God such twisted things his porous understanding is giving us here?

i can be gentle and nice, but when someone is undeservedly elevated so as to understand a fact but tries to prove smart, there is no remedy to that on my own, he will get what he deserve, until im a full member, but before then, aba! na fire for fire o! sorry fir that.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by true2god: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2012

where did i say that jws fix date,quote that place inside my comment,and not your porous understanding, olodo-like-you, just go back to school, your understanding of english is poor.

I am not a Barrister so u might be far better than me in the use of English. But that doesnt stop me frm conveyin my thought as understandable as possible. For ur information i study Mathematics and Statistics and not English, so dnt mind my poor use of English language.

I would have expected u to respond to my last post, very constructively, instead of resortin to insults. Thats not a mark of civility at all.

Back to my question, is there any biblical basis for 1914, not what watchtower told u (frm ur indepednet point of view) ? Pls tell me so that we go back and dig into medieval history to see who is lyin to who. Gd nite.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
And as you can see, he called jws 'insincere', 'fraud' in other treads, and before you can pronouce someone like that, it is belived that you must have your facts ready, and not searching for facts, but do you know that true2God have no evidence on his own or even understand evidence in true meaning other than relying on his friends depleted quotes lifted out of paragraphs, now i demand for full evidence from him, but his reluctance shows that he not is having any evidence other than hear-says.

where is the evidence, he is directing me to jws library, or search on my on something that should have been done before accusation,

so, if people think that sincerety should bemistaken for stupidity, then let them have a rethink.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by BARRISTERS: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
@true2God

Back to my question, is there any biblical basis for 1914, not what watchtower told u (frm ur indepednet point of view) ? Pls tell me so that we go back and dig into medieval history to see who is lyin to who. Gd nite.

the question here is ''supply your evidence that jws fix a date'' against jesus forbidden 'nobody knows the day and hour, 1914 is 'a year' your claim that jws fix a date, must be proved, so are you afraid? or your friends are not responding as usual? maybe you have swallowed more than you can chew oga, supply us the fixed date, se-o-ti-gbo! meaning, you do hear?

1 Like

Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 1:09am On Aug 27, 2012
true2god: If i can get u right there are two types of Jw, proposed Jw and confirmed Jw. If i may ask u, is dis biblical or just ur way of expressin ur present spiritual relationship with God? My broda u cant sit on a fence, u r either inside or outside in spiritual matters. This is not a school where u spend four years as an undergraduate and awarded certificate after completion of courses.

If i can get u right a police man studyin with Jw cant be a full witmess until he drop the job, ok? But if a Jw have civil matters to settle he can run to the police or job he detaste for help. Thats pure hypocrisy. They should have gone to the kingdom hall to make complaints.

Is there any verse in the Bible that supports ur claim that a xtain cannot serve in the police or the armed forces. Is cornelius in the Bible a soldiers or a civillian? Isnt he a xtain? After conversion was he asked to drop his job and be carrin bags frm house to house? Thats ridiculous to say the least.

Thats y many homes are havin problems cos of the misintepretation of the bible. A man left a high paying job that he uses in supportin his family on the advise of an elder so that he can make more hrs on the field as a publisher only to discover that he can longer provide for his family and ended up takin up a security job wen things hav already gone bad.

I think we need to use wisdom and not bein foolish.

On the issue of fixin date u say i shuld do a scan copy and of the materials for u to believe and my response is for u to giv me time go get those materials u need. I dnt print the magazines in my house neither do i keep archive of those publications. But if u can go thru the first page of this thread all the reference are there for u to see.

U said Jw didnt fix 'date' but they fix year (1914), well said by u. Let me use ur Jw calculated chronology to quote ur Jw Jesus or Angel Michael, whichever one u choose (the Jesus i knw didnt say so) sayin, and let us hear hw it sounds to ur hearing: 'the time and hour of my comin no man knows, but it will be in 1914, but the particular time and hour in that year no man knws'.

Guy until u get a biblical proove of ur bogus 1914 handed down to u frm Brookly NY i wont take u serios.

what is this?

Is this all you came online to post?

However,

police are not part of the military even though they are some times militarise like the mobile police, in some countries.

My issue was that JW dont kill one another in the war of the nations.

Eg

as in Nigeria fighting a war with say cameroon

you will not have JW in Nigeria fighting there fellow JW in cameroon or any other human for that matter, by being part of the armed forces. (love of neighbour and their self)

JW dont support wars and they dont get INVOLVED in wars of the nations.

You can meet them to show you there bible base reason for being such christians and In this fashion.
in the instance you dont know meet them they will show you from the bible.

So, you cant get JW in nigerian killing JW in another country.

I dont know what you have with police.

Damed! You are so desperate.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 1:19am On Aug 27, 2012
free123: Barrister the way u rain insults on someone is not Christlike. and i wonder what u learn from JW u support

and you did not see anything wrong with lying?
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2012
true2god: My broda by their fruit we shall knw dem. Running frm substance and shading shadows. He is truly a 'Proposed or remedial Jw' so im not surprised. I hav seen pple more insultive dan him so its not new to me.

but you have been lying all along.

Now you have been ask to proof your accusation you are developing a cold shoulder!

Shame on you all.

Liars will not inherit God's kingdom the bible says.

Rot.
Re: FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! by truthislight: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2012
true2god: I am not a Barrister so u might be far better than me in the use of English. But that doesnt stop me frm conveyin my thought as understandable as possible. For ur information i study Mathematics and Statistics and not English, so dnt mind my poor use of English language.

I would have expected u to respond to my last post, very constructively, instead of resortin to insults. Thats not a mark of civility at all.

disgusting liars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye / Why Do Nigerians/Africans Believe In Christianity/Muslim Crap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 252
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.