Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India (24419 Views)

Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested In India / Hotel Owner And Suspected Smuggling Kingpin Arrested By Customs. Photo / Nigerian International Drug Kingpin Arrested In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by YesDaddyTill203: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
Is it not Tinubu that was convicted of drug business in USA. Afunja ofe mmanu man

Pls, show us the conviction papers.
Or do you just believe anything like Namdiot Coward Cownu told you that Buhari was dead and replaced by Jubril form Sudan?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by Zico5(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
The urge to make it by all means has sent many of these people to the early grave. I think it's a curse. Nothing can change them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by DrMuzungu(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
he just wanted to develop the land of these peasants and see how they treat him!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by uncleade(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
No need to check name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by ObidenceNeckpre: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
dem obidients from Anambra full of Billionaires, awon developer of others like Lagos yoruba land
Puss360:
Today own na Pastor grin grin...

Pastor Davison Iwu...

This is serious...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by Agugbadin: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
olatade:
Igbo kwenu the developers doing what they do best all over the world.

I hail una. cool

Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
Fake news alert ,mods take down this topic now

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by deji17: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:
I knew the tribe before checking the name.

Nsobu nsobu
Yes o. Everybody already knows where the criminal will come from. 99% of the time, you will be right. It's scary and shame they catch me on their behalf.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by gaskiyamagana: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
I am Fulani and Ilorin is ours forever

I gerit.
Fulani - Alien of Lagos settlement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by yommen: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
I am Fulani and Ilorin is ours forever

Which killed Biafuro forever..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by Starking1000000(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Flangelo12:
Pastor.

I'm sure he calls Tinubu a drug dealer.

grin
Na hardship way tinubu cause make men indulge all crime to make money

If en come beg you , you go give am?
Make en jump lagoon as your brother's day do?

You know how many successful mission the niggr don do, build house for village, do one or two things way don benefit either him, his family or the society.

At least e better pass suicide
Country hard I swear , you too can testify
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
If I say IGBO and you say KWENU na you sabi. Meanwhile, Christianity and Islam na business for pastor and Imam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by richie240: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
Guilty conscience, same people that will be quick to accuse their President?

Unprecedented Hypocrisy.
If u go thru his SM handles, don't be surprised that he - like many of his drug-infested brethren- have accused pbat of drug trafficking.
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by liamjakes247: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by AnI77: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Somebody should answer me the following question please. Does it mean that money cannot be made in Nigeria legitimately?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by attat(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tinubu prodigy
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by samz77: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
SILVERLINES:
cheesy
By the power of Holy Mary. Am gonna develop India!!!!! grin
SILVERLINES:
cheesy
By the power of Holy Mary. Am gonna develop India!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by Ikpunnegi01: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ife emere wee nweta ego, adiro easy! We must continue.. Make una no dey spoil mkt for people like me wey wan enter India soon..
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by bolacode: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Tinubu partners in crime

Looking at his name, am sure he also tagged Tinubu "drug dealer"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by annisy(f): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
You still voted and supported a drug lord to be president
femagj:
IPOB AND DRUG, 5&6
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India by SILVERLINES: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
samz77:
[color=#006600][/color]By the power of Holy Mary. Am gonna develop India!!!!! ;DBy the power of Holy Mary. Am gonna develop India!!!!!

Better than you sluggish being high somewhere under the Lagos bridge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 9 Boko Haram Insurgents In An Ambush In Borno State / Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London / Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.