Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group (53009 Views)

Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Easylife1234: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Where this people children?
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by ezechi242: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Your house dey burn you wan go quench person own

quench person own abi burn another person own

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by favor914: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kingson28:
Starting a war with Niger will enable Tinuhu to declare a state of emergency and make him a war time leader who cannot be ousted by any courts of law in the land.
What a better and faster way to keep the presidency!
Thank the coup plotters for giving him the platform, they only helped in solidifying his position as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, & Chairman of Ecowas.

Just like he thanked Gringory Obi for betraying his master Abubakar Atiku, & insisting that he contest the 2023 presidential election.

Now the 2 Clowns 🤡 Oga & servant, are in court claiming they both won the election.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Horus(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Enlistment of volunteers. The self-defense militias intend to support the army against ECOWAS

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by favor914: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Horus:
Enlistment of volunteers. The self-defense militias intend to support the army against ECOWAS
Once this hungry things reach border under disguise of fighting, Na to raise white flag enter Nigeria seek for refuge status, hunger na very bad thing.

War never even start, they done they recruit, shows you how weak the Junta is.
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by 43Ronin: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
ImoleNaija:
They cheer Russia up for invading Ukraine.

The same people condemn ECOWAS for trying to restore normalcy in Niger, with the claim that Niger is a sovereign nation.

Abeg, is Ukraine not a sovereign nation? I no understand.
lol. you know them. eternal cowards. shey they are the ones who populate the military...
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Fake news
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by favor914: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
43Ronin:

lol. you know them. eternal cowards. shey they are the ones who populate the military...
They are a majority tribe, Na them & their other 2 majority tribes brothers dominate the army pass.

That isn’t even a discussion for argument.
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Emola12(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wainey:
While their children has been sent to Dubai
APC propaganda

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by favor914: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emola12:
APC propaganda
Because you Obidients lost election in Nigeria, you are supporting Military coup in neighboring Niger Republic?

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Chucks13: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
And he send his children to Dubai ba?
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Kennydoc(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
It is the same Hypocrite Obidients, maybe you are one of them playing smart, but not been clever? all this bad belle stems from the fact that Gringory Obi lost the election, and their President supports the Ecowas stand.

If Tinubu had said he doesn’t care about what is happening in Niger, this same Obidients would have been the first to shout coward, he is not defending democracy.

So all the northerners who have been shouting and crying out against the war are Obidients too? Apart from the South West, can you tell me any other region in Nigeria that is fully in support of the war? Then what has the opposition to the war got the do with Obidients?

Is it too hard to understand that prosecuting that war will cost Nigeria a lot, at a time of the worst economic crisis seen in Nigeria at least since the return to democracy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by favor914: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kennydoc:

So all the northerners who have been shouting and crying out against the war are Obidients too? Apart from the South West, can you tell me any other region in Nigeria that is fully in support of the war? Then what has the opposition to the war got the do with Obidients?

Is it too hard to understand that prosecuting that war will cost Nigeria a lot, at a time of the worst economic crisis seen in Nigeria at least since the return to democracy?
Everything in life comes with its pros & cons, please keep your hypocritical opinion to yourself, you are entitled to it, it is your prerogative.

Is it everyone in Niger that supports the coup?, same coup plotters have appointed the opposition party (Obidients in Nigeria) & has given them power.

You remove a legitimately elected government because you have the guns which they civilians bought for you, you will encounter a bigger bully, with bigger guns.

Ecowas has vowed to defend democracy at any cost in Niger, there is no going back.

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Guy stop exposing your ignorance in a public forum. Don't think everyone here are uninformed like you minions.
FYI, I have been to both ECOWAS and AU headquarters (Addis Ababa) on NGO assignments.
ECOWAS is a liability to Nigeria, the only gain is a bragging right as a regional power.
ECOWAS war is Nigerian war cos we contribute almost 60 - 70% of ECOMOG forces.
Nigerians have every right to call out Tinubu.
He's simply seeking for validation at the detriment of our lean resources.
If you don't pay tax, I pay atleast 1 million naira into federal government coffers as tax per year

kiss
Goodman2023:
Most of you shouting Tinubu were not born when Niger joined ECOWAS...most of you don't even know the full meaning of ECOWAS...most of you don't know the difference between the duties of Nigerian president and that of the head of ECOWAS...most of you don't know how Niger has benefited from ECOWAS since it's formation...most of you don't know the Obligation of each ECOWAS country to the body...

By the time you know all the above, quote me let's talk like intelligent people and not some sentimental deranged idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Horus(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
The Niger Armed Forces

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by SenatePresdo(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Judolisco:
Even Algeria wey dey share border with Niger Republic... No dey shout like Nigerians... Nigeria defence budget plenty pass Niger Republic total budget for one year.. And na ecowas dey challenge Niger not Nigeria...

Then Nigeria should withdraw from participating in that war..
We don't have military treaty signed with ECOWAS.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by lexy2014: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dareal90s:

Stop asking mumu question, go back to school.

since you went to school. why cant you answer his question?
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by favor914: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Guy stop exposing your ignorance in a public forum. Don't think everyone here are uninformed like you minions.
FYI, I have been to both ECOWAS and AU headquarters (Addis Ababa) on NGO assignments.
ECOWAS is a liability to Nigeria, the only gain is a bragging right as a regional power.
ECOWAS war is Nigerian war cos we contribute almost 60 - 70% of ECOMOG forces.
Nigerians have every right to call out Tinubu.
He's simply seeking for validation at the detriment of our lean resources.
If you don't pay tax, I pay atleast 1 million naira into federal government coffers as tax per year

kiss
Please Gerrout, you are entitled to your own opinion, which Nigerians called out Tinubu, is it all Americans that supported the war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Vietnam?

What kind of nonsensical hypocrisy are you exhibiting?

Criminals took over a legitimately elected government, & you are hear narrating how you visited Addis Ababa?

You claim you know the might of Nigeria in Ecowas, yet you wouldn’t admonish those coup plotters in Niger to hand over power say Nigeria dey vex?
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by lexy2014: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Goodman2023:
...try they read books...he get why
since you read books, why cant you answer his question?
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by lexy2014: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
Everything in life comes with its pros & cons, please keep your hypocritical opinion to yourself, you are entitled to it, it is your prerogative.

Is it everyone in Niger that supports the coup?, same coup plotters have appointed the opposition party (Obidients in Nigeria) & has given them power.

You remove a legitimately elected government because you have the guns which they civilians bought for you, you will encounter a bigger bully, with bigger guns.

Ecowas has vowed to defend democracy at any cost in Niger, there is no going back.

you didnt answer kennydoc's questions

what is the democracy is ECOWAS defending in Niger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
You are blinded by tribal and religious affiliation.
Gaddafi was called names and ousted, is Libya any better?
Government is the people not the corrupt few. If Nigériens feel military government is the best way to solve their problems who are you to counter it.

If Chairman Mao practiced democracy, China would have been dragging poverty rate with India and Bangladesh in 21st century

favor914:
Please Gerrout, you are entitled to your own opinion, which Nigerians called out Tinubu, is it all Americans that supported the war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Vietnam?

What kind of nonsensical hypocrisy are you exhibiting?

Criminals took over a legitimately elected government, & you are hear narrating how you visited Addis Ababa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Babathanks(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is Tinubu not the chairman of ECOWAS?
It doesn’t work like that. All member state vote then the the chairman will act upon the vote cast
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by lexy2014: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
ImoleNaija:

The same people condemn ECOWAS for trying to restore normalcy in Niger, with the claim that Niger is a sovereign nation.

what is the "normalcy" that ECOWAS is trying to restore in Niger?

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Judolisco(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Then Nigeria should withdraw from participating in that war..
We don't have military treaty signed with ECOWAS.
oga what r u talking about now... H
Go and read about ecowas military intervention in Liberia and even recently ecowas military intervention in Gambia
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Dareal90s(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
lexy2014:

since you went to school. why cant you answer his question?

I don't answer stupid questions. I am learned and should respond to questions of those who are ready to learn, not those who are not ready to learn, even when you give them answers they still beat around the bush.

Someone who thinks ECOWAS is a company in Nigeria can't process anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
I don't want war,
I hope they don't resolve this issue with a fight.
I really hope so
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by skyman200(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
I'm interested, how much will they pay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Horus(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Niger Air Force Lockheed C-130H Hercules

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by favor914: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
lexy2014:

you didnt answer kennydoc's questions

what is the democracy is ECOWAS defending in Niger?
You think I would waste my time to answer you lexy2014 of ipob & Gringory Obi fame, that keeps repeating himself like a broken record?

Adieus Amigo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by favor914: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dareal90s:

I don't answer stupid questions. I am learned and should respond to questions of those who are ready to learn, not those who are not ready to learn, even when you give them answers they still beat around the bush.
You know this lexy2014, he will the same question like a broken record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by buzweb: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
ImoleNaija:

The West and US have been exploiting the world, and will always apply brutal forces when confronted. Governance is for the people and the people of Niger are happy with the coup. There can be change of government in Africa either by revolution, election or coup but we all know it's only coup that can work immediately. Elections are hijacked and revolution is almost impossible. The Francophone countries are among the poorest in Africa even though they have vast amount of resources.
So this is a fight against Neocolonialism.
As for Russia, they've always been seen as the bad guys but are they really bad? There's hardly any Hollywood movie where Russians are portrayed in good manner. The propaganda against them has been a long time. And to make matter worst, they decide to bring a military base close to them. The ?same act they condemned Russia when they tried to do so in Cuba.
Coup is not a good option but has democracy helped Niger? No.
If ECOWAS attack Niger, that will be a proxy war which Africa is not ready for. Of course there will be military aid to kill ourselves at what expense?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.