Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group (53002 Views)

Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by lexy2014: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
You think I would waste my time to answer you lexy2014 of ipob & Gringory Obi fame, that keeps repeating himself like a broken record?

Adieus Amigo.

you didnt answer kennydoc's questions

So all the northerners who have been shouting and crying out against the war are Obidients too? Apart from the South West, can you tell me any other region in Nigeria that is fully in support of the war? Then what has the opposition to the war got the do with Obidients?

Is it too hard to understand that prosecuting that war will cost Nigeria a lot, at a time of the worst economic crisis seen in Nigeria at least since the return to democracy?

what is the democracy is ECOWAS defending in Niger?

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by favor914: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
You are blinded by tribal and religious affiliation.
Gaddafi was called names and ousted, is Libya any better?
Government is the people not the corrupt few. If Nigériens feel military government is the best way to solve their problems who are you to counter it.

If Chairman Mao practiced democracy, China would have been dragging poverty rate with India and Bangladesh in 21st century

Sharap, Criminals removed a legitimately elected government, & you are hearing playing the humbug, all you Obidients are just filled with hypocrisy.

What concerns Chairman Mao with the topic? Communist Party although a one party system are elected from the grassroots, not Military.

They fought the military of the Chinese Republic & seized power in 1948.

If you hate capitalism, why not move to North Korea?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by lexy2014: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dareal90s:

I don't answer stupid questions. I am learned and should respond to questions of those who are ready to learn, not those who are not ready to learn, even when you give them answers they still beat around the bush.

Someone who thinks ECOWAS is a company in Nigeria can't process anything.

if you say that you dont answer stupid questions, are you saying that the statement you made that necessitated the question is stupid?

but the question you were asked is a simple question that requires a simple yes or no....Is Tinubu not the chairman of ECOWAS?

where did the person you responded to say that ECOWAS is a company in Nigeria?
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by lexy2014: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
Sharap, Criminals removed a legitimately elected government, & you are hearing playing the humbug, all you Obidients are just filled with hypocrisy.

pls help answer the following questions:

So all the northerners who have been shouting and crying out against the war are Obidients too?

Apart from the South West, can you tell me any other region in Nigeria that is fully in support of the war?

Then what has the opposition to the war got the do with Obidients?

Is it too hard to understand that prosecuting that war will cost Nigeria a lot, at a time of the worst economic crisis seen in Nigeria at least since the return to democracy?

what is the democracy is ECOWAS defending in Niger?
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by shortgun(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Weathered:
ipob, this is not about Nigeria.
Is this about Benin Republic?
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Horus(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Su-25 close ground attacks jets of the Niger Air Force

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Scamburster(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I'm quite certain my message wasn't addressing you.

I make it a point of duty to avoid having exchanges with you because you're a loose cannon when it comes to abuses and expletives. You're hardly ever involved in a conversation withou making it awkward. You're disrespectful and uncouth.

So kindly take your bad vibe elsewhere. I'm not one of those nairalanders you use as baits to express your lack of proper upbringing.
Man, let put a bet if you eventually meet that useless thing offline you would blame yourself for ever agreeing to engage with him even lower yourself to have any discussion with him.
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Obesity(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
It's not Nigeria army that's fighting Niger . It's Ecowas . Make una try de read . Tinubu is just the head ..

Make una still try de read
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by zumbigbo(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Get ready to see limbless Nigerian soldiers begging on the street in 3 years time just like in Vietnam. The agbado munchers will ignore them forgetting they were beating the drums of war the loudest.

When war comes to their house, they will open up 8 threads an hour.
E.g

Who can help me feed one arm Uncle?
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Kennydoc(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
Everything in life comes with its pros & cons, please keep your hypocritical opinion to yourself, you are entitled to it, it is your prerogative.

Is it everyone in Niger that supports the coup?, same coup plotters have appointed the opposition party (Obidients in Nigeria) & has given them power.

You remove a legitimately elected government because you have the guns which they civilians bought for you, you will encounter a bigger bully, with bigger guns.

Ecowas has vowed to defend democracy at any cost in Niger, there is no going back.

You didn't answer my question, but I guess you're too bigoted to have an answer.

Talking about the war, we'll all be here to see the aftermath. I hope you'll still be proud at the end.

I don't give a damn about the coup in Niger. It shouldn't be the business of average Nigerians. Let Nigeriens sort themselves out.

Some of you are now defenders of democracy, yet you all supported a former coup plotter who has never apologised to the country, to the highest office in Nigeria. He turned out to be the biggest disaster Nigeria has witnessed yet none of you lots have had the sense to apologise to sane Nigerians for foisting that disaster of a president on the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by zumbigbo(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=lexy2014 post=125204083

No mind these war empty barrels, they should go on the front first sef!
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Azeecuwayone(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
I beg see the man belle
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Spainze007(m): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bro I Wana learn plss I aren't for war or against it but just educate me plsss God bless you

Goodman2023:
Most of you shouting Tinubu were not born when Niger joined ECOWAS...most of you don't even know the full meaning of ECOWAS...most of you don't know the difference between the duties of Nigerian president and that of the head of ECOWAS...most of you don't know how Niger has benefited from ECOWAS since it's formation...most of you don't know the Obligation of each ECOWAS country to the body...

By the time you know all the above, quote me let's talk like intelligent people and not some sentimental deranged idiot
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Mrfeel: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Goodman2023:
Most of you shouting Tinubu were not born when Niger joined ECOWAS...most of you don't even know the full meaning of ECOWAS...most of you don't know the difference between the duties of Nigerian president and that of the head of ECOWAS...most of you don't know how Niger has benefited from ECOWAS since it's formation...most of you don't know the Obligation of each ECOWAS country to the body...

By the time you know all the above, quote me let's talk like intelligent people and not some sentimental deranged idiot

Where was ECOWAS when the military took power in Mali and Burkina Faso ? Or are these countries not ECOWAS members? There are hundreds of thousands of northern Nigerian refugees in niger if ECOWAS engage niger in a war , will Nigeria be able to take all the niger refugees plus their own refugees already there that will flee into Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Gandrova: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
shortgun:
Tinubu should stop trying to force Nigeria to a proxy war that will be of no benefit to her.
We all know Tinubu wants to go to war to avert his inescapable sacking by the courts.
Foolish comments.

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Gandrova: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is Tinubu not the chairman of ECOWAS?
Can he alone takes the decision?
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by criuze(m): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
The defender of western democracy

Agbadocratic regime
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by homosapien(m): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is Tinubu not the chairman of ECOWAS?

Was the Sanctions on Niger made by Tinubu or ECOWAS??
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by AuthorMan: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2023
Guys make I Yan you something. If you are living outside Naija and you hear rumours of war looming in that country. Never wait till the last minute to find your way out. Either to a neighboring country or back to Naija.

Ukraine is an example.

Niger now is another example. NIGERIANS living in Niger are in for a big thing if Nigeria leads ECOWAS soldiers into that Country. Since the borders are now closed.
What were they waiting for all this while before the sanctions?

Never wait till the last minute.
It's dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Loverboi2cute(m): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Dareal90s:

Stop asking mumu question, go back to school.

haaeeeeeyyyy !!!

cheeeessssoosss
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by PaNnamdi: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2023
ImoleNaija:
They cheer Russia up for invading Ukraine.

The same people condemn ECOWAS for trying to restore normalcy in Niger, with the claim that Niger is a sovereign nation.

Abeg, is Ukraine not a sovereign nation? I no understand.
Ukraine got what they wanted,Ukraine banned the Russian language in Ukrainian schools and also choose to join NATO

Just as zelensy of Ukraine is currently receiving Russia came tinubu own would be worst
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Newness2019: 12:39am On Aug 19, 2023
buzweb:

The West and US have been exploiting the world, and will always apply brutal forces when confronted. Governance is for the people are the people of Niger are happy with the coup. There can be change of government in Africa either by revolution, election or coup but we all know it's only coup that can work immediately. Elections are hijacked and revolution is almost impossible. The Francophone countries are among the poorest in Africa even though they have vast amount of resources.
So this is a fight against Neocolonialism.
As for Russia, they've always been seen as the bad guys but are they really bad? There's hardly any Hollywood movie where Russians are portrayed in good manner. The propaganda against them has been a long time. And to make matter worst, they decide to bring a military base close to them. The ?same act they condemned Russia when they tried to do so in Cuba.
Coup is not a good option but has democracy helped Niger? No.
If ECOWAS attack Niger, that will be a proxy war which Africa is not ready for. Of course there will be military aid to kill ourselves at what expense?

SINCE OUR LEADERS ARE SENSELESS, LET THE AFRICAN BROTHERLY KILLING BEGIN.........................
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by IjebuWarrior: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Democracy in Africa is a scam

May God Almighty bless you abundantly! 🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by mvem(m): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2023
Dareal90s:

You no go school? This is an ECOWAS war, update yourself and stop acting like a village goattt.
your whatsapp group should keep on deceiving you people

Even AU says the war is not necessary...
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Georgejeez: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2023
Horus:
The Niger Armed Forces
grin grin grin only Tompolo Militants sef from Niger Delta go crucify all these Charlatans when I de see.

You think say na to tie rag for face ?
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by mutvy: 1:05am On Aug 19, 2023
Tinubu is over excited to become the president and will do anything to satisfy his masters from NATO. I only pity the soldiers who are going to Niger Republic to fight an unnecessary war . Where was ECOWAS when France was plundering all the West African countries it colonized?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by Greattie08: 1:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Kizyte:
Good leaders are ready to defend their country at all cost!

This Military Junta have taken their families abroad & are recruiting other youths into militia group...

How are we justifying this?
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by ireke(m): 1:08am On Aug 19, 2023
favor914:
Fight who back?, Country that sanctions is already taking a toll on?

A West African francophone country wants to engage Ecowas & France?

Suicide.

One Yoruba proverb roughly translated says "a leper may not have the ability to milk a cow but he definitely has the capacity to tip over the milk bucket (adete o le fun wara, sugbon o le da wara nu). In all your calculations, always remember to be careful around people that have nothing to lose or people that apparently seem to be underdogs.

It's funny that most of the people supporting the war do not have any stake at the battle front. Most of us are just analyzing the situation and calculating and permutating from the comfort of our homes.
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by richeeyo(m): 1:18am On Aug 19, 2023
shortgun:
Tinubu should stop trying to force Nigeria to a proxy war that will be of no benefit to her.
We all know Tinubu wants to go to war to avert his inescapable sacking by the courts.
Are you stupid is Tinubu the only member of ecowas
The who union came together and had an agreement
And you are here talking without brains
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by AfonjaScud: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2023
shortgun:

Stop displaying your ignorance for lack of sense and sentiment. Tinubu has no power of veto and cannot take a unikateral action over other leaders in ECOWAS. This is ECOWAS thing and not nigeria.

Sore losees should stop living in fool's paradise over an election thst has been won and lost.
You media noise could not make you win the election and so can media propanganda cannot give you victory in the tribunal where you presented no credible evidence to prove your case but only went there to further disgrace yourself.
Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by nomolos92: 1:33am On Aug 19, 2023
Judolisco:
Even Algeria wey dey share border with Niger Republic... No dey shout like Nigerians... Nigeria defence budget plenty pass Niger Republic total budget for one year.. And na ecowas dey challenge Niger not Nigeria...

The little Ukraine is even going as far as carrying out drone attacks in Moscow, war these days isn't just about budget and equipment, if it's about that, it wouldn't take Russia more than 48 to level the entire Ukraine

Na when you put body you go understand grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group by nomolos92: 1:35am On Aug 19, 2023
Dareal90s:

You no go school? This is an ECOWAS war, update yourself and stop acting like a village goattt.

Nigeria is to ECOWAS what US is to NATO
So stop fooling yourself, Nigeria contributes to the organization

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.