Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina (4626 Views)

Kidnappers Accidentally Shoot Gang Member While Attempting Abduction In Kano / Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina by amoreobansu: 12:10am On Aug 19, 2023
Two suspected bandits’ informants are currently in the custody of the Katsina State Police Command for conspiring and setting up their friend for abduction.

Police Public Relations Officer ASP Sadiq Abubakar disclosed this in a statement on Saturday.

Sadiq identified the suspects as Mohammed Bello, alias Dan Ali, of Sabon Gari, Ikara LGA, Kaduna State, and Abubakar Mohammed of Kumbotso LGA, Kano.

Part of the statement made available to newsmen by Sadiq reads: “On July 12, 2023, the duo criminally conspired, deceived, and lured their friend, Salmanu, to a point between Funtua and Zamfara State, where they planned with one notorious bandit leader, Gotta, hibernating in Zamfara forest, who kidnapped the victim.

“In the course of the investigation, the duo were traced and arrested in connection with the offence, and they have since confessed to the commission of the offence.”

In addition, police operatives in Katsina said they recovered one stolen Jin Cheng motorcycle from a suspected motorcycle thief, Sadiq Abdullahi, 22, of Rafin Dadi Quarters in Katsina, the state capital.

According to Sadiq, nemesis caught up with the suspect when he was accosted by men of the command’s Anti-Kidnapping Unit on routine patrol along Katsina-Jibia Road while he was in possession of a white Jing Cheng motorcycle. When interrogated, the suspect confessed to having stolen the motorcycle from Ahmad Lawal Babaye of Gafai Quarters, Katsina.

The suspect also indicted Surajo Sani, a resident of Magamar, Jibia LGA, as the receiver of his stolen items. He mentioned Sani Abba, alias Uban Shegu, of Kofar Yandaka Quarters, Katsina, and Hamisu Mamman as his abettors.

The investigation is ongoing, ASP Sadiq said.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/18/police-arrest-two-who-set-friend-up-for-abduction-in-katsina/

Re: Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina by DenreleDave(m): 6:33am On Aug 19, 2023
I'm not saying you should not trust your friend oo but also be very careful with the person you call your friend...

The person you call your friend can make/ mar you.

Most people got betrayed by people close to the, not by stranger....

My wife and my mom were fighting today, so I quickly went to call my dad to see whose wife will win grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina by edlion57(m): 6:34am On Aug 19, 2023
We always prayer make we no fall in the hands of our enemies whereas most times na the other way round
Re: Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2023
Nigeria is full of very very wicked heartless people.
Re: Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina by bigcasava1(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2023
GodHatesBigots:
Nigeria is full of very very wicked heartless people.
especially this particular set of people that kill because of cow

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2023
The great Bob Marley song comes to mind. cry

"[b]Man to man is so unjust, children
Ya don't know who to trust
Your worst enemy could be your best friend
And your best friend, your worse enemy

Some will eat and drink with you
(Some will eat and drink with you)
Then behind them su-su 'pon you

Then behind them su-su 'pon you)
Only your friend know your secrets
So only he could reveal it

And who the cap fit, let them wear it!
Who the cap fit, let them wear it!
Said I throw me corn (throw me corn)
Me no call no foul (me no call no foul)
I saying, "Cook-cook-cook" (cook-cook
-cook)
"Cluk-cluk-cluk" (cluck-cluck-cluck) yeah

Some will hate you, pretend they love you now
Then behind they try to eliminate you
But who Jah bless, no one curse
Thank God, we're past the worse

Hypocrites and parasites (hypocrites and parasites)
Will come up and take a bite (will come up and take a bite)
And if your night should turn to day
A lot of people would run away

And who the cap fit let them wear it!
Who the cap fit let them wear it!
And then a-gonna throw me corn (throw me corn)

And then a-gonna call no fowl (call no fowl)
And then a-gonna "Cook-cook-cook" (cook-cook-cook) yeah
"Cluck-cluck-cluck" (cluck-cluck-cluck)

Some will eat and drink with you
(Some will eat and drink with you)
Then behind them su-su 'pon you, yeah!
(Then behind them su-su 'pon you)
And if night should turn to day, now
A lot of people would run away, yeah!

And who the cap fit, let them wear it!
Who the cap fit, let them wear it!

Throw me corn (throw me corn)
Me no call no faul (me no call no foul)
A-beggin', "Cook-cook-cook" (cook-cook-cook)
"Cluck-cluck-cluck" (cluck-cluck-cluck)
A-bah-bah, "Cook-cook-cook" (cook-cook-cook)
"Cluck-cluck-cluck"
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina by Passionate888: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2023

Sadiq identified the suspects as Mohammed Bello, alias Dan Ali, of Sabon Gari, Ikara LGA, Kaduna State, and Abubakar Mohammed of Kumbotso LGA, Kano

Mohammed just dey commit

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2023
Lesaon for others
Re: Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina by Godswillu(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2023
Wow
Re: Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina by Cantonese: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2023
Very good.
Re: Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2023
Lolz.. o ga
Re: Police Arrest Two Who Set Friend Up For Abduction In Katsina by Authoreety: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2023
Who b the mumu wey dey cover dia face

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? / Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo / Lady Fights Blogger Who Put Her Name On The 2019 Top 10 Ashawo List In Bayels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.