Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (10153 Views)

Police Swoop On Afrika Shrine, Arrest 28 Suspected Drug Sellers (photo) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Jcomtrader: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2023
take 28 off, another 280 enter the same day cause of unemployment. continue chasing shadows. dont tackle the main issues. Clowns

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by MorolayoVictor(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Lol
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Mayb the looting been done by our politicians is not a crime
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by zibya: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2023
If it was up to me all yahoo boys will be sentenced to death by firing squad
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Ofunaofu: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Efcc should channel their energy to politicians and leave this young boys alone...

Most politicians are they reason why many are into crime..

Stop painting our youth black.. You guys do worst

DSS is in charge of politicians

DSS don relegate them reason they are now going after those small small boys
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Efcc should channel their energy to politicians and leave this young boys alone...

don’t mind them, akpabio misappropriated 108billion in NDDC instead of being tried and put in jail , tinubu went after efccc chairman which is the chief prosecutor and detained him, then made senator akpabio senate president,justice and proper reasoning don’t exist in the black man’s world
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by WillEndInPraise: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2023
Ezemarcel:

This, was exactly my comment each time I came across news about EFCC arrested boys but I changed my comment when I got to know the truth about those calling themselves Yahoo boys nowadays. Listen bro! Those boys are not getting money from foreign community anymore. They are mainly scam Nigerians. They are the ones behind job scam, ATM scam, fake account on twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp, pretend to be bank media accounts, Jumia, and Co. In my State here, they are very plenty, none of them dey collect anymore, they are all runs local. 98% so called Yahoo boys runs local. EFCC is overwhelmed with complains that's why they won't teat many and once someone scam you, forget it, it gone, you can never get your money back anymore.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2023
don’t mind them, they are chasing yahoo boyz around but a gangster politician akpabio misappropriated 108billion in NDDC instead of being tried and put in jail , tinubu went after efccc chairman which is the chief prosecutor and detained him, then made senator akpabio senate president,justice and proper reasoning don’t exist in the black man’s world, the black is a cursed race that’s why our color is opposite to any other race on earth, if u like argue, but u can’t change the fact
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Cromagnon: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2023
Ezemarcel:

so you're a criminal supporter
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by obembet(f): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2023
Ezemarcel:

U must always find way to support criminal. What's bad Is bad .. ..and no excuse from crime
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2023
WillEndInPraise:

This, was exactly my comment each time I came across news about EFCC arrested boys but I changed my comment when I got to know the truth about those calling themselves Yahoo boys nowadays. Listen bro! Those boys are not getting money from foreign community anymore. They are mainly scam Nigerians. They are the ones behind job scam, ATM scam, fake account on twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp, pretend to be bank media accounts, Jumia, and Co. In my State here, they are very plenty, none of them dey collect anymore, they are all runs local. 98% so called Yahoo boys runs local. EFCC is overwhelmed with complains that's why they won't teat many and once someone scam you, forget it, it gone, you can never get your money back anymore.
the Rot started from the head of the head of the fish, so it can’t stop, it had spread like cancer, blacks are cursed race this just the fact
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Cromagnon: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Nice, but when will efcc go after all these politicians..
when you demand it
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by phemmie06(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2023
Mr adult from the womb whose growth depreciated when was out of womb. Did I say Nigeria youths? Among every good eggs there will be baad eggs so if the bad eggs are not Separated they will destroy the entire eggs . Are the high way robbers not youth also. Say no to crime. Our youths are wonderful and I am one of Nigeria youths is my work legit, yes what about you?

Ezemarcel:
your reasoning is just like that of a baby who still bath in his or her stomach... With time you will get to fully understand why I made the above Statment...

By then I will remind you of this trash....

In the whole Africa and even in the world our youth are the most creative and innovative but no one supports them yet whenever you open the news all you will see is efcc and Nigerian youth...

Can't they catch them and prosecute them without coming online?.. You don't know this tarnishes out images out there?... Think before u talk
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by WillEndInPraise: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2023
Edusouls:
the Rot started from the head of the head of the fish, so it can’t stop, it had spread like cancer, blacks are cursed race this just the fact
You're right. See what's going on in Nigeria right now even before now. Blacks should be colonised forever.
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by bhella10: 7:56am On Aug 19, 2023
Ezemarcel:

You must be one of those people that says we don't support bad behaviour in the SE. Shame on you.
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Littlemann73: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2023
28 SUSPECTED internet fraudster nabbed.
109 CONFIRMED corrupt senators free.
What a country...
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by kenny5811(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2023
Thought they were supposed to have started manufacturing chips by now

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by MrBroke(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2023
phemmie06:
Though things is tough but that is not an excuse, I will never support crime in any nature.
And for those of you saying they should leave them, you might not be affected today but in the future one of your close relative might be involved. They don't only scam the whites but also penetrate into people's account, meaning they cause more hardship in the country.

But since they don't want to work, govt should create one for them by getting a large farm of land where they can work with everything they need, that is food and hostel for them to live till they are 65.

Bottom line of it as a youth get a skill and take your work serious

Leave dem silly motherfvckers. Most of dem never lose beta money b4 to thieves so they yarn shit

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by MrBroke(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2023
zibya:
If it was up to me all yahoo boys will be sentenced to death by firing squad

Just imagine how many dead from heart attacks and the after math that follows after losing all their savings or money meant for something else who knows for medical bill, for retirement, for rent that might lead to some becoming bums in the street. What is wrong is wrong, nothing can justify it. I work legit in this same country they say lead people to crime. I'm no fool i just understand life

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by panpan(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2023
The Supreme Court has held that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) does not have the powers to prosecute offenses that are not corruption cases and that the only corruption cases it can investigate are cases involving the movement of cash from Nigeria to foreign countries and corruption cases involving federal finances, being a creation of federal law.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria", or "corruption cases involving federal finances".

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Trustmea: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2023
You will be scamming people enjoying ur scam proceeds while the victims will be somewhere crying,nursing their pain. Walai talai if I'm efcc boss all scammers will go extinct in this country. I will make sure that if u are found culpable of the scam act you will be sentenced to 20yrs imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by kingsceemark(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023

Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Iluvmycontr3: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/08/19/efcc-nabs-28-suspected-internet-fraudsters-in-enugu/

Always chasing shadows. What abt the immediate past former Governors, ministers and directors, or is it that none of them was corrupt?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Mhizzard(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Ladycoolbreeze:
These boys no dey hear word
How do you expect them to survive
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by benjaminlawson(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Let EFCC tell Nigerians how they have been reduced to yahoo chaser, people in both pubic and private sectors are embezzling trillions of naira, yet their eagle eyes has been turned bland against them, please save us from these corrupt politicians and top civil servants, so that Nigerians can enjoy their God given resources.
Re: EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Starking1000000(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ladycoolbreeze:
These boys no dey hear word
Make dem thief
Abi this country no hard for you?

Blame the leaders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Little Girl (photo) / Abdulrasheed Bawa Laments Corruption Cases Lost To Technical Grounds / Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.