Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank (27229 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Unveils Road & Recreational Facilities Built By Ikoyi/Obalende LCDA / Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Lagos Electricity Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by olaniyilukman(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2023
HealthKelvin:
The banking sector is one of the few places that is working relatively good in this country.
Working relatively what, the banking sector is one of the sector that is dragging us backward starting from unresolved debited and transfer transaction, poor network services, breach of customer privacies and expose data to threat....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by coputa(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
Tinubu's bank for siphoning and laundering Nigeria's money. cheesy
which bank has he been using before now.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by orohbirodeysmel: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2023
Okay
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by franchasofficia: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2023
Another Yoruba bank just like Wema Bank.

I am sure Ebola owns this bank through his usual criminal proxies, if you know, you know, but na Emefiele be their problem.

Tribalistic criminals shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by olaniyilukman(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Procashtips:
When did bank become NGO that wants to lift people out of poverty?
I wonder, they will rather put more people into poverty when they start their unnecessary charges, it is only in Africa where saving accounts are not paid interest every month
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by Chibuzoripob: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2023
sad u better go submit ur CV,even if it is deputy chief security to dey open door and salute customers,nah job.
Afonjacrusder:

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by dalongjnr: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2023
I will rather go for oraimo than opthimus power bank!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by GiZcorp: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2023
Which one is Optimus Bank? These people sef, you're Yoruba but can give a Yoruba name to your businesses. Very unserious country! The Monika above me will think otherwise, but no qualmz, just shake your small brain the go
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by latonione: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2023
Will give them a try, bcus I am tire of money missing without a trace when everybody have bvn

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by razzydoo(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2023
BigDawsNet:
A persistent female banker wouldn't stop hitting on me!๐Ÿ˜ถ

Even after I asked her to leave me a loan.๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by Chibuzoripob: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Nonsense mod posting rubbish
Effects of nmmpurumri and mixture of colo indeed they confuse u

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2023
Does the own any skyscraper as their hqtr? Or else I will not bank with it grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by Parachoko: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2023
franchasofficia:
Another Yoruba bank just like Wema Bank.

I am sure Ebola owns this bank through his usual criminal proxies, if you know, you know, but na Emefiele be their problem.

Tribalistic criminals shocked
It's owned by the Owner of Bet9ja

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2023
DenreleDave:

Your nonsense & damaged brain typing rubbish

I hope your doesn't kill you before alcohol does grin grin grin grin
So you crawl out from your rat hole you call a house to screw this trash even when I have no business with you

Hunty are you sure youโ€™re alright ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by AskNgige2: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

I pity this Olu , he will be kicked out soon
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by sweetjohn(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
accordadoga24:
God bless the SW.

SW is progressing while a region is sitting at home.
Progressing in stealing away your life and future. mumu

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by Confirm4real(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Tinubu bank if you know you know shocked

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by Akaegwu(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2023
Baba of Lagos, shareholder
Mynd44:
From left:Mr Oghogho Akpata, Chairman Board of directors Optimus Bank ;Hon Kunle Soname,Shareholder;Mr Babajide Sanwo olu, Executive Governor of Lagos State,shareholder.I strongly believe this bank will do well. Mr Ayo Ojuroye, Shareholder and Dr Ademola Odeyemi, Managing Director Optimus Bank.at the official opening of the Optimus Bank in Lagos.

Edited
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by KennethEnyi(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2023
โ€œOptimus primeโ€ abi Wetin I dey hear so๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by franchasofficia: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2023
Parachoko:
It's owned by the Owner of Bet9ja
oh I see, he is divesting from aviation as Ebola removes the CBN FX rate he was using to hammer via dollar round-tripping
under Buhari shocked
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Will they give loans without interest and transactions without Stamp Duty?
Not feasible.

Banks are not charities, they are set up to make money. I think what they need to do right now is to discourage the casualization of most of their junior staffs, most of the core bankers glean from the knowledge of the out sourced staff.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by Timoleon(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2023
Na transformers go come after you if you default on loan payment. Optimus Prime patiently waiting for you to fvck up.
princeade86:
Which one be uptimum bank again oooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by gaby(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

You got it.

I was just laughing while looking at the pictures of the errand boys posing for the camera with their phoney titles.

Nigeria na huge joke sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by webaj29887: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2023
Build an NFT website without learning coding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gB99qHkD_0
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by Parachoko: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2023
franchasofficia:
oh I see, he is divesting from aviation as Ebola removes the CBN FX rate he was using to hammer via dollar round-tripping
under Buhari shocked
He's not Divesting from the Aviation Sector, He is just Diversifying. He's building a Conglomerate

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by soccerlite: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2023
accordadoga24:
God bless the SW.

SW is progressing while a region is sitting at home.

Funny

Sw has no constant electricity, I don't know anywhere in sw that have portable pipe borne water, good roads are rare, industry are scanty, poor health care everywhere

The only thing you find progressing in sw is ritual killings and blood letting

And you say sw is progressing than other regions

It seems you don't know what progress means, please try to find out

Nb b4 you call me ibo, my parents are sw
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by cybersoldiers: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2023
Mynd44:
From left:Mr Oghogho Akpata, Chairman Board of directors Optimus Bank ;Hon Kunle Soname,Shareholder;Mr Babajide Sanwo olu, Executive Governor of Lagos State;Mr Ayo Ojuroye, Shareholder and Dr Ademola Odeyemi, Managing Director Optimus Bank.at the official opening of the Optimus Bank in Lagos.

YORUBA BANK....

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by cybersoldiers: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2023
Mynd44:
From left:Dr Olusola Olasehinde, Independent Non Executive Director;Dr Ademola Odeyemi, Managing Director ;Mr Oghogho Akpata, Chairman Board of directors;Mrs Yewande Ige,Executive Director and Alhaji Siraj Abdullah, Independent Non Executive Director all of Optimus Bank. During the official launch press conference of the Bank's held in Lagos yesterday

Islamic Bank Yoruba Version.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by franchasofficia: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2023
Parachoko:
He's not Divesting from the Aviation Sector, He is just Diversifying. He's building a Conglomerate
He will soon leave aviation, bookmark this page

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank by Parachoko: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2023
franchasofficia:
He will soon leave aviation, bookmark this page
Till then. For now, he's still in Aviation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardship: Donโ€™t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People / Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign / World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.