Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church (51394 Views)

Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by otipoju(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
koning:

....Or a smart way to get rid of the wife without being a suspect. The assasins rained bullets on the car and the pastor came out with only a scratch. Some diabolical plans here. FBI need to investigate this. NPF cannot handle this sort of case.

Some of these men are heartless. One can not rule that out

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
hammerT:

I dont know for sure what happened but i suspect she wont let them kill her husband without intervention.

She will jump in, as soon as they remove the gold pendant and made it clear they came for him.

As a guy, i know in such situation, we will freeze and just watch, especially if we are unarmed.

Why else did they run away.

Earlier you said "the woman would have pannicked when faced with the gun and acted eratic, probably jumped in front of her husband whilst the gun was going off.

Men will just freeze and be watching stone cold, buit women will para and go mad emotional."

Later you said it's about not being gay.

Now you are saying "I dont know for sure what happened'

Yet you are still claiming that "She will jump in, as soon as they remove the gold pendant and made it clear they came for him."

How do you know that "She will jump in, as soon as they remove the gold pendant and made it clear they came for him"?
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Ahigbo1: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
Proper investigation should be carried out... something's wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Tabletuner(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
ItisWell22:

May her soul rest in perfect peace. 🙏🤲😢

I don’t know why I thought same. 🫣

The naturally beautiful woman looks like a mismatch to her upgraded, well brandished husband.

He sustained injuries, to prevent the torchlights of investigations from shining on him…

Reference!
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by hammerT: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
Abagworo:
Most likely woman matter.

Somebody wife?
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by sharone21(f): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Reminds me of what happened in Victory church long ago('95) when Bishop Harford Anayo Iloputaife was killed (about 7 bullets to his head allegedly and he was still talking.... Very strong vibrant man who died in his late 30s) and his wife assumed his role in church.... Many years after, Mrs. Nkechi Iloputaife still stands strong for the church.

Some people did say crime in Edo State is very little bit seeing this now, is a bit confusing.

Pastor is alive but wife dead..... May the home find peace.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by aswani(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Bro relax..I'm a Bini by tribe. I Stay in Benin city...I know what am talking..every house hold or nuclear family in Benin city got more than six rugged people in it...

Please speak for yourself and your circle of family and friends.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by ItisWell22(f): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
hammerT:

Wrong, the woman would have pannicked when faced with the gun and acted eratic, probably jumped in front of her husband whilst the gun was going off.

Men will just freeze and be watching stone cold, but women will para and go mad emotional.

If they had really come for the pastor himself, what stopped the one who took the cross from his neck, from shooting the MOG in the head? 🤔😒

I’m just thinking too, probabilities, you know… 🤐

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Goalnaldo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nawa. I know this place. I used to pass there everyday when I was residing in upper mission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by hammerT: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
ItisWell22:

If they had really come for the pastor himself, what stopped the one who took the cross from his neck, from shooting the MOG in the head? 🤔😒

I’m just thinking too, probabilities, you know… 🤐

She stopped him.

That was y many people ended up shot and they ran away.

It must have been a mad scene.
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by pascal558(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
hammerT:

The way you reason is very poor.

All the way from Vatican Italy, they have Catholic church in Benin City.

nuff said!

You indirectly shaded a tribe like a tribalist and you accused me of reasoning poorly? What's the relationship between his attack and him investing at home and Benin people not happy about his progress. Even if you want to advise your brother you don't have to bring down other tribes to do that. You can live in Benin without understanding single Benin language and you will still get along well like an indigene so I don't know where your "Benin people hate Igbo people who are progressing" came from.

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by wale2020: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Olasyke:

selina

Are u thinking what I'm thinking? I think the Husband need to be thoroughly investigated here. He is the first culprit. I'm really sad by this news. Why didn't they just shut him instead of removing the pendant? My thought though, i might be wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by lexy2014: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
casppyjay:
I grew up in Benin also and I tell people that in the last 13years I visited only 3times .. my people are by default diabolical, aggressive, rigid, illogical, apprehensive and highly competitive..1 in 3 people belongs to a cult/ fraternity.. sometimes u can belong to several at a time as individually they all serve different purposes.. the freedom other states observe if u want to av it in Edo state u av to belong to something..don’t be too confident I left because I don’t want to kill or be killed..

How did you come up with this:

"1 in 3 people belongs to a cult/ fraternity".

The people that aren't in cult in Edo state, have they all been killed?
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by ItisWell22(f): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
hammerT:

She stopped him.

Only God knows what truly transpired there, we can only make guesses and speculations. 😢😒

May her soul rest in perfect peace… 🙏🤲

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by hammerT: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
ItisWell22:

Only God knows what truly transpired there, we can only make guesses and speculations. 😢😒

May her soul rest in perfect peace… 🙏🤲

Only God knows for sure. cool
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by richie240: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
What has all these jargonz u composed (_ "I be bini", "I go uniben", "every bini household get jaguda pikin" etc) got to do with the fact that a 'mog' was shot at and his wife killed? Are u ok?
For starters u were not even there?

Stop doing drugz, una nor go gree!
cool
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
They didn't storm the church
Wrong and unquantized report

I'm in Benin city anyday anytime twice on Saturday...infact okhoro, upper lawani and eweka in Benin city is where I grew up in my family house

The headlines is misleading

They trailed his car
For your information it might have nothing to do with church things although the man is a pastor
It might be cult related fight because 98 percent of people here in Edo sate are confirmed and rugged including pastors, lecturers, politicians, native doctors and police officers
I sound funny right...but that is the truth

Bro relax..I'm a Bini by tribe. I Stay in Benin city...I know what am talking..every house hold or nuclear family in Benin city got more than six rugged people in it...not to talk of the extended family...even Edo girls love it..during my schooling in university of Benin I know more than ten uniben security personnel that are black axxe...yesterday I went to uselu to drink beer with my friends I was unable to spend more than 2 hours there...
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by hammerT: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
lexy2014:

Earlier you said "the woman would have pannicked when faced with the gun and acted eratic, probably jumped in front of her husband whilst the gun was going off.

Men will just freeze and be watching stone cold, buit women will para and go mad emotional."

Later you said it's about not being gay.

Now you are saying "I dont know for sure what happened'

Yet you are still claiming that "She will jump in, as soon as they remove the gold pendant and made it clear they came for him."

How do you know that "She will jump in, as soon as they remove the gold pendant and made it clear they came for him"?

hahahaha!

U are asking because u hope somebody or your wife will do same for you. grin

Only women that are emotionally attached and love you mad deeply will do that, not all.
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by casppyjay: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
lexy2014:

How did you come up with this:

"1 in 3 people belongs to a cult/ fraternity".

The people that aren't in cult in Edo state, have they all been killed?
ask ur ancestors..until dem drop message for ur house before u go understand..u obviously ignorant of ur environment or trying to be clever by half or u are the type not even the animals notices it’s existence or all of the above.. in science, physics specifically we have REAL DEPTH AND APPARENT DEPTH..
go on the street this morning and ur survey before u upset me I will forgive ur ignorance just diz time.. next will be costly

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by OdefaGirl(f): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
pascal558:

Yeah, make him carry him church hi back Abia, Abi him dey forbid do him church for Abia? Una dey always cry for nairaland but your tribe are everywhere like pests and you are the first to attack your host meanwhile no other tribe comes to your region and succeed. Instead of you to talk about insecurity, you carry your wide mouth dey abuse tribes when accommodate your brother when cross Niger bridge with one nylon bag but today is now a millionaire. Now I understand what Yorubas are saying about you guys and Lagos.

The other day it was your useless brothers insulting the Obas of Benin after Benin people supported Your son Obi with our full chest, bloody ingrates.

Nna.... I wu ezigbo id!it.

You are totally mad for real. I hope it's not because of hunger?

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by emmy512: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
The part where they snatched his pendant signifies he doesn't deserve to be a pastor.
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by ItisWell22(f): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
hammerT:

She stopped him.

Were you there, abi na you do the job wey you mention somewhere on the thread sey na “hit job”? 🫣

And your name na “hammer” wey dey “hit”. 🥱

Just joking shaa.
Enjoy your weekend. 😶

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by OdefaGirl(f): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
hammerT:
The day Igbo learn to behave like Hausa/Fulani is when they would have learnt their lesson.

When you go to trade, forget comfort, dont develop the area or invest there.

Dress to blend in with the people and even take a local name.

Always look pooor no matter how many years you have been there.

Make your investment in Onitsha and your village.

Nobody will hate you and want you dead.

You don't force people to change their way of life because their hosts feel insecure. Allow them to show what they've got, it's their hard work. If you like, join them and enjoy your life, if you don't.... Make your money and live like a homeless.
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by mclloyd22: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Olasyke:

selina

😂 they didn’t get this particular point

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by matm: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
Abomination!!!
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Edusouls(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I'm in Benin city anyday anytime twice on Saturday...infact okhoro, upper lawani and eweka in Benin city is where I grew up in my family house

They trailed his car
For your information it might have nothing to do with church things although the man is a pastor
It might be cult related fight because 98 percent of people here in Edo sate are confirmed and rugged including pastors, lecturers, politicians, native doctors and police officers

Bro relax..I'm a Bini by tribe. I Stay in Benin city...I know what am talking..every house hold or nuclear family in Benin city got more than six rugged people in it...not to talk of the extended family...even Edo girls love it..during my schooling in university of Benin I know more than ten uniben security personnel that are black axxe...yesterday I went to uselu to drink beer with my friends I was unable to spend more than 2 hours there...
wow brother I hear u loud and clear, u seem to talk from too much experience and in a place u grew up in? But why is it like this, can u hint me more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by hammerT: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
pascal558:

You indirectly shaded a tribe like a tribalist and you accused me of reasoning poorly? What's the relationship between his attack and him investing at home and Benin people not happy about his progress. Even if you want to advise your brother you don't have to bring down other tribes to do that. You can live in Benin without understanding single Benin language and you will still get along well like an indigene so I don't know where your "Benin people hate Igbo people who are progressing" came from.

I didnt shade any tribe.

I just offered an alternative, since Black people dont like to see others succeed.

If it is a crime to trade and invest where you live and work, then take it home.

That is all i was saying.
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by imaxx: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
timiade446:
Ehhh😰😰😰

Netflix premium access for sale

Just 1k

Check my signature for my WhatsApp

How can I get it
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by hammerT: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You don't force people to change their way of life because their hosts feel insecure. Allow them to show what they've got, it's their hard work. If you like, join them and enjoy your life, if you don't.... Make your money and live like a homeless.

They really need to start considering the alternative.

If you have noticed a trend amongst Black people, then u make the needed adjustment for your own safety.

This people generally hate to see anybody come to an area where they stay, create opportunity and grow.

In the video, i posted the Sardauna Tafawa Balewa was saying the exact samething as the reason he hates Igbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6coimsqIyw
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Yamleg: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Y
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by mu2sa2: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
The women looks the quiet, calm and reserve type. It's practically impossible to get over the passing of this type of woman, if you're closely related to her.
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by benqo01(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

They trailed his car

U are not lying bro my senior bro told me same that every household in benin one must belong to a cult group or the other, I was shocked at first but hearing this from you shows the real confirmation

Benin ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by pharoahs(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

They trailed his car

No wonder the town looks like trash compared to other major cities like Lagos, Enugu, Kano, etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Businessman Brutally Murdered In Vietnam / Two Ladies Fight Over ATM In Benin City, Edo / Young Lady Found Unclad & Dead After Missing For 3 Days In Liberia (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.