Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church (51368 Views)

Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by imaxx: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=timiade446 post=125211219]Ehhh😰😰😰

Netflix premium access for sale

Just 1k

Check your whatsapp
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Willzkid(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
They didn't storm the church
Wrong and unquantized report

I'm in Benin city anyday anytime twice on Saturday...infact okhoro, upper lawani and eweka in Benin city is where I grew up in my family house

The headlines is misleading

They trailed his car
For your information it might have nothing to do with church things although the man is a pastor
It might be cult related fight because 98 percent of people here in Edo sate are confirmed and rugged including pastors, lecturers, politicians, native doctors and police officers
I sound funny right...but that is the truth

Bro relax..I'm a Bini by tribe. I Stay in Benin city...I know what am talking..every house hold or nuclear family in Benin city got more than six rugged people in it...not to talk of the extended family...even Edo girls love it..during my schooling in university of Benin I know more than ten uniben security personnel that are black axxe...yesterday I went to uselu to drink beer with my friends I was unable to spend more than 2 hours there...

You can't be an authority on Benin affairs if you still say you are Bini instead of Benin.
Also, you can't tar the city with cultism because that's what you do. I grew up in Uselu and I know a lot of guys -including myself- who are not involved in cultism

4 Likes

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by pascal558(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
hammerT:

I didnt shade any tribe.

I just offered an alternative, since Black people dont like to see others succeed.

If it is a crime to trade and invest where you live and work, then take it home.

That is all i was saying.

Okay, guess I read your write-up wrongly. Apologies..

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by pascal558(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Nna.... I wu ezigbo id!it.

You are totally mad for real. I hope it's not because of hunger?

Who be this scumbag? Person we dey talk don follow me dialogue wetin carry this two left leg enter my mention.
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
hammerT:

hahahaha!

U are asking because u hope somebody or your wife will do same for you. grin

Only women that are emotionally attached and love you mad deeply will do that, not all.

That's not what I asked you.

Earlier you said "the woman would have pannicked when faced with the gun and acted eratic, probably jumped in front of her husband whilst the gun was going off.

Men will just freeze and be watching stone cold, buit women will para and go mad emotional."

Later you said it's about not being gay.

Now you are saying "I dont know for sure what happened'

Yet you are still claiming that "She will jump in, as soon as they remove the gold pendant and made it clear they came for him."

How do you know that "She will jump in, as soon as they remove the gold pendant and made it clear they came for him"?
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by lexy2014: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
casppyjay:
ask ur ancestors..until dem drop message for ur house before u go understand..u obviously ignorant of ur environment or trying to be clever by half or u are the type not even the animals notices it’s existence or all of the above.. in science, physics specifically we have REAL DEPTH AND APPARENT DEPTH..
go on the street this morning and ur survey before u upset me I will forgive ur ignorance just diz time.. next will be costly

Offpoint.

How did you come up with this:

"1 in 3 people belongs to a cult/ fraternity".

The people that aren't in cult in Edo state, have they all been killed?

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Sermwell(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
ShangTsung000:
Really sad. The heart of men shaa is full of drunken evil. This sacrilege loud o.
God dey allow am. You no fit hear say person go shrine shoot baba survive am. God really is Merciful.
There's no sacrilege here!! The pastor is a cultist!!#fact# grin
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by zed7: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I'm in Benin city anyday anytime twice on Saturday...infact okhoro, upper lawani and eweka in Benin city is where I grew up in my family house

They trailed his car
For your information it might have nothing to do with church things although the man is a pastor
It might be cult related fight because 98 percent of people here in Edo sate are confirmed and rugged including pastors, lecturers, politicians, native doctors and police officers

Bro relax..I'm a Bini by tribe. I Stay in Benin city...I know what am talking..every house hold or nuclear family in Benin city got more than six rugged people in it...not to talk of the extended family...even Edo girls love it..during my schooling in university of Benin I know more than ten uniben security personnel that are black axxe...yesterday I went to uselu to drink beer with my friends I was unable to spend more than 2 hours there...
Stop writing nonsense, you're not the only one who grew in Benin and schooled in Benin. Spewing silly stats doesn't make you smart.
There are millions of good and well behaved people in Benin. It's mostly hoodrats and morally bankrupt people that are cultists. Stop generalisation from your small cubicle in an obscure part of town.

3 Likes

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by aswani(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
pharoahs:

No wonder the town looks like trash compared to other major cities like Lagos, Enugu, Kano, etc

Another Obidient Igbo person letting Benin people know exactly what they truly think.

The other day another Obidient was insulting the Ọba (gha topere bàbà).

Ovb'edo, I hope everybodi eye don clear now, una see wetin di pipo wey una carry for head dey tok about una.

Una do ó.
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Localordinary: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
It means you are also part of them.

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

They trailed his car

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Osanoghodua1: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
I know this pastor, my fowl feed seller attends the church, he was a presiding pastor over a church off upper mission, off Upper Lawani, my cousin got to connect to travel then. The pastor later left to form his own close to the church he was pastoring. His program stand board is usually opposite Ewah road by the chucks filing station. I have a little reservation about his fomer ministry but am not God to judge. Will call my feed customer and give feedback. I think the pastor is well loved by who know him, this attack may be ministry
related beef. I pity the wife and the pst.

Just called her, she confirmed the unfortunate news.... This may be ministry related, she said the pastor only sustained minor injuries and he has now been discharged. It happened on Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by timiade446(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Check my signature for my WhatsApp sir
imaxx:

How can I get it
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by riczy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
zangaozanga:
Edo nor be lagos,see as them dey enjoy
why are u like this, even in first world nations there is still unfortunate news as this, so Edo's shud av allowed Tinubu run d state via Oshiomole and their anointed candidate?
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by merits(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by FireUpNow(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
22o62021:
And ITV still dey advertise him on independent owewe
He has paid advertiser delight one year down payment so dem must run his advert stead!
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by casppyjay: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint.

I respect ur loyalty to stupidity but I don’t envy u

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by livebullet(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

They trailed his car

Omo you no lie. You talk true. For Edo even general overseers dey boast of being strong men. Na normal level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by lexy2014: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
casppyjay:
I respect ur loyalty to stupidity but I don’t envy u

Offpoint.

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Chetas81(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Likeey:
End time
In Nigeria
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by FamTomx2(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
accordadoga24:
Finally, Ipob has entered Edo.

They couldn't succeed in Lagos.

May the souls of the departed rip

This boy sef!
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Burgerlomo: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sad RIP
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Kevineleven(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

They trailed his car

I believe you
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by DonBenny77(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

They trailed his car

Bro save your breath every guy man know say the Pastor na Gangster and na black magic save am so
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Oj100baba: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1450575/suspected-assassins-storm-edo-church-shoot-pastor-kill-wife-photos/

May she RIP but the truth is many pastors & so called prophets have destroyed lives, businesses & homes with the Lord said.
Not everybody forgives, I've met a taxi driver in Abuja before one talk led to the other & he told me that a pastor scattered his marriage & the day he catches the man he will kill him!
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Oj100baba: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
I know this pastor, my fowl feed seller attends the church, he was a presiding pastor over a church off upper mission, off Upper Lawani, my cousin got to connect to travel then. The pastor later left to form his own close to the church he was pastoring. His program stand board is usually opposite Ewah road by the chucks filing station. I have a little reservation about his fomer ministry but am not God to judge. Will call my feed customer and give feedback. I think the pastor is well loved by who know him, this attack may be ministry
related beef. I pity the wife and the pst.

Just called her, she confirmed the unfortunate news.... This may be ministry related, she said the pastor only sustained minor injuries and he has now been discharged. It happened on Monday.

May she RIP but the truth is many pastors & so called prophets have destroyed lives, businesses & homes with the Lord said.
Not everybody forgives, I've met a taxi driver in Abuja before one talk led to the other & he told me that a pastor scattered his marriage & the day he catches the man he will kill him!

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by akin33(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hey ! wickedness in our land
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by maticar: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
accordadoga24:
Finally, Ipob has entered Edo.

They couldn't succeed in Lagos.

May the souls of the departed rip
you need to be careful so that God wont visit you with same evil that befell them
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Godsonjoe: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1450575/suspected-assassins-storm-edo-church-shoot-pastor-kill-wife-photos/
what a great loss...
But to remind some people, they (killers) are ñot ipob nor esn
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by Obakoolex(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

They trailed his car

Imagine what this drug addict is applauding as if it's an achievement that all household have cultist in them....no wonder you reason upside down most times.

3 Likes

Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by FHL3: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Something does not seem to add up. How could they open fire on them and kill only the wife?. I hope the law enforcement agents will investigate this case thoroughly.
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by apostle96: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church by laivwire(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Just say he wanted to kill his wife abeg. A gunman got as close as being able to pull a pendant from the husband's neck and yet he wasn't shot in the head at point blank range?

So much so he has been discharged already indicating only minor injuries but the wife who is supposedly a bystander suffered fatal injuries.

They should hold the pastor abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction / Nigerian Businessman Brutally Murdered In Vietnam / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.