Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Actually Flopped In My Micro Teaching Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Actually Flopped In My Micro Teaching Interview (12900 Views)

Teaching Interview / NIFIME Micro Finance Institute Is Recruiting / Finca Micro Finance Bank Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Actually Flopped In My Micro Teaching Interview by Styluss: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Its all about gifts items, everything printing and graphix
making birthday frames
sequence,
wall panels
art works
book work
sublimation
borderless prints
mesh printing
water transfer
SAV and Flex Banners
Flyers, Jotters, Business cards
House painting.
pencil and realistic drawings.
Emboss

I do all these easily. Normally you should learn Graphics or at least understand Graphics to make it easier, but seen lots of people without any knowledge of graphics and they do it well too.

TrustNone:
@bolded bro, how do I learn it?
Can you please give me a brief overview on what they are about?
I'm ready to learn it with all keeness
Re: I Actually Flopped In My Micro Teaching Interview by naturalwaves: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
TrustNone:
hello I have just been offered a job with the school.
They called me today and told me my performance during the interview was impressive and that I have been found employable.
Lol thanks dear please do stand by so whenever I need insights you guys can put a novice like me through.
Thanks Pals.
Cc naturalwaves

Big congrats 🎉
Re: I Actually Flopped In My Micro Teaching Interview by Ibhadebiz(f): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
dboY1123:
My previous post about a big school that called me for an Interview, Well I actually went there, did my test and when I was asked to come in for Micro Teaching where I was faced with Staff of the school and maybe the principal, I flopped and panicked heavily.

The fear was well written all over my face and I was just saying rubbish despite choosing to teach "Matter" as my topic. Immediately I came in and they asked for my name and few other questions before the micro teaching, my voice was already shaking as if I have never taught before in my life(they noticed and told me to calm down).

Although I am an introvert, I hardly face audience talk more of strangers and the quest to ensure that I performed, those things enveloped/swallowed me completely. I have never taught in such a big school before, I think my qualification was what made them approach me in the first place.

One of the staff kept throwing questions at me, I mean confusing questions just to know my depth of knowledge in the particular topic, and guess what? I flopped totally and became disorganized. But luckily, there was a man among the panel who gave me the option of coming back and prove myself that I am a qualified teacher as stated in my CV or I should take another topic I'm more comfortable with. So, I opted to leave and come back so I can regain my confidence.

Now, I have been given enough time to go and make research and convince them on Monday.
How do I conquer that fear and what are the things they look so I can prepare hard.
Thank you.

Don't worry am sure it wasn't that bad, for them to ask you to return on Monday, they saw something in you... Congratulations ahead.
Re: I Actually Flopped In My Micro Teaching Interview by Nwaotu10(m): 4:58am On Aug 23, 2023
TrustNone:
have you finally gotten a job?
We're in the same situation boss, depression wants to kill me
Not really, bro. I don't have hope of ever finding one. I just want to die.
Death is a safe pair of hands whispering my name, and I drew closer everyday. grin
Re: I Actually Flopped In My Micro Teaching Interview by TrustNone: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ibhadebiz:

Don't worry am sure it wasn't that bad, for them to ask you to return on Monday, they saw something in you... Congratulations ahead.
he still flopped again
Re: I Actually Flopped In My Micro Teaching Interview by DKM123: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
TrustNone:
have you finally gotten a job?
We're in the same situation boss, depression wants to kill me

Victor Omerigwe, you supposed to done d!e since from depression. How are you still alive?
Re: I Actually Flopped In My Micro Teaching Interview by DKM123: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
naturalwaves:

Hmmm
I get.
Do you have a functional laptop and access to the internet ? Are you good with video conferencing tools ? Do you know how to use a graphics tablet ?

Nice one.
Re: I Actually Flopped In My Micro Teaching Interview by DKM123: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
TrustNone:

Akwa Ibom State.
Moreover, schools here hardly pay more than 25k, so I consider myself lucky to get a 30k job in akwa Ibom State that ranks top in unemployment.
Assuming I was in Lagos I'd have had a bit of ego and pride while bluntly resisting taking multiple subjects.

30k job! LMAO!!! WTF!!!! See who is supporting Tinubu and insulting those calling out the hardship Nigerians are facing?! This Nairaland is full of madt people sha! See this stewpid Victor Omerigwe that p0verty wants to finish kpatakpata is insulting me for helping his life. Hahahaha! You are indeed a phoolish goat! This is hilarious! Whaaat?!! Hahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of This Job Offer Should I Go For? / Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail / Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.