Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals (26187 Views)

Eluuu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle As Celebrity Life No Show Love / Halima Abubakar Bags Award As ‘celebrity Personality Of The Year’ / Segun Arinze And Other Stars Elected FRSC Celebrity Special Marshals Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by Afro3: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
FRSC Unveils Femi Adebayo, Lanre Olusola, Chuks Anyaduba, CEO Kelechi Ukadike, Others as Celebrity Special Marshals

In a powerful alliance of star power and social impact, public figures and celebrities have joined forces with Federal Road Safety Corps to champion the cause of responsible driving and safer roads.

In commemoration of International Youths Day 2023, FRSC Lagos Sector Command organized a Road Safety Youth Hang Out with the theme; FACES BEHIND THE FIGURES. The event was held at Agip Recital Hall, Muson Centre, Onikan and had in attendance the Secretary to the State Government, Bimbo Salu-Hundeyin, FRSC Lagos Sector Commander CC Babatunde Farinloye, Dr Lanre Olusola, amongst others. The event was organized in line with the global theme of UN International Youth Daythus ‘Green Skill for Youth; Towards a Sustainable World’

The FRSC Lagos Youth Safety Education Officer, RC Jesutomipe Mala, in her welcome address noted that the objective of the event is amongst other things, to present the youths, the faces behind the figures of road traffic crash with a view to sensitizing them on accident prevention mechanisms, using youth friendly approach. Also, to key into the SDG 11 ie to make citizens and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable and by extension, provide access to safe, affordable, accessible and sustainable transport system for all and improve road safety. Late reality show sensation Rico Suavey was amongst those remembered for the lives lost in road traffic accidents.

The climax of the event was the unveiling of Road Safety Celebrity Special Marshalsthus; Femi Adebayo, Dr Lanre Olusola, Kelechi Freeman Ukadike aka CEO, Chuks Anyaduba, Mr May D, Morayo Afolabi-Brown, Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori aka Kiekie, Precious Okoye (Miss Africa), amongst others.

The Special Marshals, known for their accomplishments in their various industries, have now embraced a new role that transcends the glitz and glamour. As Road Safety Celebrity Special Marshals, they bring their popularity and reach to a cause that affects everyone, regardless of their background or occupation. This collaboration marks a significant stride towards promoting a culture of vigilance, adherence to traffic rules, and accident prevention. Their collective voice has the potential to shape perceptions, educate the masses, and inspire individuals to prioritize safety on the roads.

The newly unveiled special marshals expressed their commitment in joining this initiative. According to Chuks Anyaduba, "Road safety isn't just about rules; it's about protecting lives. I'm proud to use my platform to contribute to a safer environment for everyone."

Actor and Film Maker Femi Adebayo emphasized the collective responsibility towards road safety. "We often underestimate the impact of our driving behavior. Let's be accountable and work together to prevent accidents."

Investor and Movie Executive Producer, Kelechi Freeman Ukadike popularly known as CEO opined on the potential ripple effect of their involvement. "As public figures, we have the power to influence minds. Let's use that power to save lives and create lasting change."

The road safety initiatives spearheaded by these celebrities are expected to include public service campaigns, educational workshops, and community engagement events.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/femi-adebayo-kele-ukadike-others-unveiled-as-frsc-celebrity-special-marshals/

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by JASONjnr(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nonsense........

I've witness their rallies on weekends and it's always an avenue where budgets are made and shared amongst a certain officers for running around and having cameras capture them.

The Corp Marshal doesn't pay them. I was ones a part of them and decided to reduce my activities. Still have the batch and vest in my car.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jokesz
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by mrjoeblinks: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ehen?
So Mr May D now na road safety him Don be?
E Don be o!
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by polite2(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nice
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by sojayy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
cheesy
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by Vladm(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Iranu

1 Like

Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by pocom16: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Good for them
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by proff010: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Will they stop accident on our roads.
Abi to fix dilapidated roads.
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by onlyboyson(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Failed nation
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by fitinwell: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Afro3:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/femi-adebayo-kele-ukadike-others-unveiled-as-frsc-celebrity-special-marshals/

Nigeria with so much Drama.. with billion Naira project... And nothing to show for it ,.

I do not understand ... For this ceremony will do... Or had value to Road users or offenders

1 Like

Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by Factfinder1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by circlesdigital: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Congratulations , do your best
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by Omoawoke: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Don’t relent, continue to work hard and put your best shots.

I love the good news on FP today, not every time is terrible news.

keep working hard in whatever field you are.
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by onlyboyson(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Una for unveil fast and furious actors
Half-witted animals
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by ImoleNaija: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by Longinyamapucci(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
When did Nollywood gone so low.
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by H2ho(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jagun Jagun grin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by nautybride: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
grin
Iyenlokan
Na dat one next
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by Obierika(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
The only people I know there are Fem Adebayo, Mr May D and KieKie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
Afro3:

Marwa better back pedal for that Naira Marley move oh. This FRSC unveiling be like shade to NDLEA.
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by xristos(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
Nonsense........

I've witness their rallies on weekends and it's always an avenue where budgets are made and shared amongst a certain officers for running around and having cameras capture them.

The Coro Marshal doesn't pay them. I was ones a part of them and decided to reduce my activities. Still have the batch and vest in my car.
i wish nairaland had unlike button..i would have pressed it here..ur words/typos gave me serious headache

1 Like

Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by Righthussle: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
I heard EFCC is planning to use Maxwell Odum of MBA Forex or Ijiomah Marksman Chinedu, of Chinmark Group as the face of EFCC.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by Sijo01(f): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
Nonsense........

The Coro Marshal doesn't pay them. I was ones a part of them and decided to reduce my activities. Still have the batch and vest in my car.

So true. They're always contributing money and sharing.

They're good at recruiting people that's capable of contributing money.
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by princeade86(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Good
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by simfrost90210: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Congratulations!
Re: FRSC Unveils Nollywood Actors, Musicians, Others As Celebrity Special Marshals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Good Development

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death / Sam Loco Smoked A Lot – Son, Omoruyi Loco Efe / Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.