Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Road Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Travel (258 Views)

Road Travel Precaution During The Yuletide Season / Road Travel Ghana To Nigeria / Road Travel Made Easy-emytrip: The Bus People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road Travel by ViktorOG: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hi guys! Good day, I will be traveling soon and I got a discounted flight from Benin republic to Germany (I will be saving 200K plus) Hence I decide to travel via benin. Can nairalanders please tell me experiences traveling from Lagos to Benin republic? I will gladly appreciate!!!!
One ❤️
Re: Road Travel by gentlebullet(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
ViktorOG:
Hi guys! Good day, I will be traveling soon and I got a discounted flight from Benin republic to Germany (I will be saving 200K plus) Hence I decide to travel via benin. Can nairalanders please tell me experiences traveling from Lagos to Benin republic? I will gladly appreciate!!!!
One ❤️
I am just seeing your mention on the Ghana to Nigeria by road thread. If you are a first time traveler on that route, I will advice you go to Cotonou with a transport coy.
I can recommend Guo motors and GIG motors cos of the way they handle passport stamping at the borders and since you have an EU visa sticker in your passport, those evil and satanic Nigeria immigration guys will surely milk you of as much cash as they can extort from you if you make the trip entering public bus and crossing Seme by foot.
The driver will go stamp your passport for you, though you will be charged extra 5k-10k apart from the fare if your passport is virgin. But you won't be stressed compare to if you go to the immigration booths all by yourself.
Re: Road Travel by KelvinCraig: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Absolutely, preparation is key when traveling through border crossings. Since you're getting a discount on your flight, you might even consider using the money saved for a unique travel experience. Have you ever considered going on a sailing seychelles adventure? It's a breathtaking way to explore the beauty of the Seychelles islands by sea. If that piques your interest, you can learn more about sailing seychelles. Wishing you a safe and enjoyable journey to Benin Republic and beyond!

(1) (Reply)

Passport Office In Benin / Going To Humber College / The Uk Home Secretary 5 Plans To Cut Down Legal Migration In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.