Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend (96612 Views)

2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by shantti(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
maleekberry:
This ebonyi governor takes everything too serious

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Betanaija42moro: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi, the hypocrite didn't attend
Mumu, you can't even read a simple write up.
Lazy youth
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Bisola100: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
So beautiful
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Omoawoke: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
So is the wife not beautiful
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Formation10: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I was surprised o! Instead he went to the wedding up north because he knows that a lot of cameras will be there
when attending or not attending of wedding become a crime are you the one that give him the invitation card even his own family members no come finish,if wedding na by force that is you supposed to miss anyone
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by SHNAYAJO: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Congratulations to them..👏👏
Bukola saraki standing tall as always
Leader
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Angelfrost(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I was surprised o! Instead he went to the wedding up north because he knows that a lot of cameras will be there

You didn't see Peter Obi in that group picture above??!

Hatred truly blinds people, even physically.

It is well with you all. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Illegal1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
All these ones no concern me
Fvck dey hungry me
omoh.......u eeh,u dey always make me laff.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Bridget95(f): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
All these ones no concern me

Fvck dey hungry me
Take soap go bathroom

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=ISLAMBAD post=125219853]Pictures Of Ike Ekweremmadu's Son's Wedding

https://leadership.ng/mark-saraki-anyim-melaye-kalu-umahi-others-attend-ekweremadus-sons-wedding-in-abuja/[Lovely.

Look at mg signature and start making money]
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by mclloyd22: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
That family problem wey you wan kill your self for, remember that if you die during that struggle life will still move on. Stay active and selfish

5 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
See as bride and groom resemble. Dem don dey nack tey tey.

Anyway congrats are in order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Bridget95(f): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Are you not too old for this?

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by int0x80(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dude married without his parents? This life no balance oo.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by okorogodwin4(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
pandoragirigory:
a hypocrite is better than a drug Baron and a bullion van thief
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Judolisco(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
festacman:
One thing I noticed is that the wedding took place in Nigeria. I don't think the Ekweremadus trust the English people anymore. grin

Another thing that I noticed is that Senator Ekeremadu and his wife have accepted their travails with philosophical calmness and therefore gave their blessing to their son to carry on with his wedding. May God give us the grace to accept the things we cannot change. Amen cool

Wishing the young couple, happy married life!
u didn't notice dat with all dis friends around... None can donate their kidney or ask their child to donate their kidney for ekweremadu's daughter... Na child of nobody dem fit ask

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by naijapikin2(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
So the brides name is

THIEF-ANY

OKAY O

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Benwallt:
How can he go and get married when his father is on death row UK? That's not a sign of a good son
So you want him to wait for 8 years for his father to be released before getting married?

Just so you know his father was sentenced to 8 years in a UK prison…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by chatinent: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
Some of Nigeria's problems in one occasion.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Pandar01: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
Now see all of them line up as one big family , despite the political differences they have set out for their gullible followers....when it's time for election, they will start to act Nollywood drama to confuses and destrupt their gullible followers from the south east and south Western region for their selfish gain....I sorry for Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
Offsprings of Rogues.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by zudozz: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
For Nigeria, only politicians and their children look like this. Under normal circumstances, plenty Nigerians are supposed to look like this.

9 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
zudozz:
For Nigeria, only politicians and their children look like this. Under normal circumstances, plenty Nigerians are supposed to look like this.

They invented POVERTY for the Gullibles.

7 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Gandrova: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
festacman:
One thing I noticed is that the wedding took place in Nigeria. I don't think the Ekweremadus trust the English people anymore. grin

Another thing that I noticed is that Senator Ekeremadu and his wife have accepted their travails with philosophical calmness and therefore gave their blessing to their son to carry on with his wedding. May God give us the grace to accept the things we cannot change. Amen cool

Wishing the young couple, happy married life!
Almighty God doesn't Grant His people nonsense. Ekweremadu's had the opportunity to build world class hospital but they choose to harvest an innocent boy kidney !

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by onlyboyson(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Picture number 4 , caption= no b him papa dey oyibo court/prison custody🙆🙆
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by uchwar1: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

sorry

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by AllenSpencer: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
pandoragirigory:

They did not share rice and beef at the party.

He won’t attend.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Okechinwadike: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
pandoragirigory:
who told you peter obi is not there?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by peter0071(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
your opinion of the man stinks....

keep living in your small world...while the man soars higher at your dismay grin
pandoragirigory:
Envy and jealousy? of a grieving failure?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Marliz: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Garri na bastard
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by KanwuliaExtra: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Life must go on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehn!
There is hope.
Congrats to the couple-Happy married life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.