Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend (96641 Views)

2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Pandar01: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2023
Lolz419:

lolz.
u better calm down

there is no saint out there that is coming to rule u.

obi is not saint but far better than tinubu, that is the reason i support him.

he was the best among all the candidates.

Sowore and others are just potential criminals waiting for opportunity for them to loot too

I'm not a fan to Tinubu,and not even a yoruba person as you all practice tribal and sentimental politics, without political and tribal sentiment, I will categorically tell you that A DEAD TINUBU IS FAR BETTER THAN A LIVING OBI in Nigeria political history as a whole...

But In my own opinion, the both are criminals, but one is more successful than the other one in the game of crime , that's not a reason for you to bid for the less successful one amongst them , if not for tribe and religion....

It takes only a mentaly unstabled judge to nullify Tinubus win in the judiciary, and it's not even possible, you all need to learn to cope with your president for the next 8 years ...just hope and pray his policies favour you and your friends around you.. shun hate and let love lead.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Lolz419: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Pandar01:

I'm not a fan to Tinubu,and not even a yoruba person as you all practice tribal and sentimental politics, without political and tribal sentiment, I will categorically tell you that A DEAD TINUBU IS FAR BETTER THAN A LIVING OBI in Nigeria political history as a whole...

But In my own opinion, the both are criminals, but one is more successful than the other one in the game of crime , that's not a reason for you to bid for the less successful one amongst them , if not for tribe and religion....

It takes only a mentaly unstabled judge to nullify Tinubus win in the judiciary, and it's not even possible, you all need to learn to cope with your president for the next 8 years ...just hope and pray his policies favour you and your friends around you.. shun hate and let love lead.
Firstly I'm from Edo
Secondly I'm not a Christian
So i wonder how i could possibly support Obi because of tribe or religion sentiments as u have concluded
It is only someone that have refused to make research that will say Tinubu is better than obi
I was born and brought up in Lagos
I was already in secondary school when Tinubu was governor of Lagos
Leave propaganda, Tinubu is the worst governor ever to governed Lagos
Fashola govt covered alot of ass
Lagos was a shithole when Tinubu was governor. I can start naming places in Lagos for u that u can't even enter immediately it's 7pm because of high rate of criminalities
Like i said
Leave propagandas alone, the only governor that have rule Lagos that u can compare to Obi is probably Fashola
Again, you can continue with ur delusion and self deceit. Na ur life
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Pandar01: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lolz419:

Firstly I'm from Edo
Secondly I'm not a Christian
So i wonder how i could possibly support Obi because of tribe or religion sentiments as u have concluded
It is only someone that have refused to make research that will say Tinubu is better than obi
I was born and brought up in Lagos
I was already in secondary school when Tinubu was governor of Lagos
Leave propaganda, Tinubu is the worst governor ever to governed Lagos
Fashola govt covered alot of ass
Lagos was a shithole when Tinubu was governor. I can start naming places in Lagos for u that u can't even enter immediately it's 7pm because of high rate of criminalities
Like i said
Leave propagandas alone, the only governor that have rule Lagos that u can compare to Obi is probably Fashola
Again, you can continue with ur delusion and self deceit. Na ur life

In my text ,there are lots of points that you can barely deal with ,because a lot of you shouting obi or the nonsense obidient thing are so uninformed, many are underaged, many are illiterate,religious bigots like your oyedepo , tribal mugus like a lot of the south south and southeasterners where he gained 97% votes , because all Igbos are wise to know the right candidate abi?😂😂

Also I said in the history of the Nigeria politics that you enjoy the freedom that you are using to type this rubbish now without the army coming for you ( democracy) go and find out the pioneers and the establishers of nadeco and the vital role Tinubu played in it , then your Obi was thinking of how to work under abacha and loot ...

Like the rubbish you wrote up earlier , every part in the world has got that hide out for hoodlums and criminals , even the united state have trenches, you have no talk against Tinubu...like I said Obi is no match to Tinubu. Bring someone else ...they are in Lagos hating him , and they can't leave Lagos that you said he destroyed...

delusion is your surname sir🤣🤣..I no be Yoruba o..no think say I be Yoruba o bros ,I am a south southener...I lived all my life in Lagos ..if you stay in Lagos and criticize the good works of Tinubu,then you have no place on heaven...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Lolz419: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
Pandar01:

In my text ,there are lots of points that you can barely deal with ,because a lot of you shouting obi or the nonsense obidient thing are so uninformed, many are underaged, many are illiterate,religious bigots like your oyedepo , tribal mugus like a lot of the south south and southeasterners where he gained 97% votes , because all Igbos are wise to know the right candidate abi?😂😂

Also I said in the history of the Nigeria politics that you enjoy the freedom that you are using to type this rubbish now without the army coming for you ( democracy) go and find out the pioneers and the establishers of nadeco and the vital role Tinubu played in it , then your Obi was thinking of how to work under abacha and loot ...

Like the rubbish you wrote up earlier , every part in the world has got that hide out for hoodlums and criminals , even the united state have trenches, you have no talk against Tinubu...like I said Obi is no match to Tinubu. Bring someone else ...they are in Lagos hating him , and they can't leave Lagos that you said he destroyed...

delusion is your surname sir🤣🤣..I no be Yoruba o..no think say I be Yoruba o bros ,I am a south southener...I lived all my life in Lagos ..if you stay in Lagos and criticize the good works of Tinubu,then you have no place on heaven...

lolz
you have said u are not yoruba for the 3rd time now when nobody asked u grin. the reason i mentioned my state and religion was when u started throwing the tribal sentiment around
obi won in Edo, the most politically aware state in Nigeria
Obi won in Lagos, the most cosmopolitan state and the same state tinubu claimed he built grin (you can only deceive yourself my guy)
obi won in abuja, rivers - after Lagos, these are the 2 states that followed in terms of the numbers of multi ethnic Nigerians living there
kwakwaso won kano - another state u can have Nigerians of different ethnic groups.

where did Tinubu win?
core Yoruba states and core muslim northern states, meaning he was voted by ethnic bigots and religion extremists. even EL RUFAI confirmed the religion part grin

back to Tinubu achievements in Lagos.
i will help out
mile 2 down to badagry was a no go area until fashola fixed some part of it and Ambo did the remaining magic

oshodi was hell that Tinubu have to place a big signboard that it is a federal govt project but after Ambode fixed same oshodi, they are giving Tinubu the glory grin grin

From ikeja down to Abulegba, you cant even get access road. Ambo did it.

from pen cinema down to iju ishaga were another villages that tinubu didnt even know existed until fashola and ambo combined efforts opened those areas

lets go to ikeja, can you help me with any project tinubu did in ikeja? federal govt developed those areas

mile 2 bridge, the multiple bridge at ijora 7up (i nor even mention the constant daylight robbery in ijora then grin), anthony bridge, all the 3 bridges connecting mainland to island, national theatre, national stadium, Airport, seaports etc where all done by military led federal govt.

BRT project, he nor construct any lane, built any park or bought any buses grin

wetin Tinubu come do for Lagos na grin

if u want to mention people that worked in Lagos, Jakande, Mobolaji, fashola, ambo etc. na Tinubu and Sanwo dey the same level, even Sanwo still pass am grin

can you help with any achievement of Tinubu in Lagos?
what can u point to that tinubu did btw 1999 -2007?

abeg i nor fit talk more than this
you can continue to live in ur deceit. and na only urself u fit deceive.

NB: He developed Agberos (kudos to him)
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Pandar01: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lolz419:

lolz
you have said u are not yoruba for the 3rd time now when nobody asked u grin. the reason i mentioned my state and religion was when u started throwing the tribal sentiment around
obi won in Edo, the most politically aware state in Nigeria
Obi won in Lagos, the most cosmopolitan state and the same state tinubu claimed he built grin (you can only deceive yourself my guy)
obi won in abuja, rivers - after Lagos, these are the 2 states that followed in terms of the numbers of multi ethnic Nigerians living there
kwakwaso won kano - another state u can have Nigerians of different ethnic groups.

where did Tinubu win?
core Yoruba states and core muslim northern states, meaning he was voted by ethnic bigots and religion extremists. even EL RUFAI confirmed the religion part grin

back to Tinubu achievements in Lagos.
i will help out
mile 2 down to badagry was a no go area until fashola fixed some part of it and Ambo did the remaining magic

oshodi was hell that Tinubu have to place a big signboard that it is a federal govt project but after Ambode fixed same oshodi, they are giving Tinubu the glory grin grin

From ikeja down to Abulegba, you cant even get access road. Ambo did it.

from pen cinema down to iju ishaga were another villages that tinubu didnt even know existed until fashola and ambo combined efforts opened those areas

lets go to ikeja, can you help me with any project tinubu did in ikeja? federal govt developed those areas

mile 2 bridge, the multiple bridge at ijora 7up (i nor even mention the constant daylight robbery in ijora then grin), anthony bridge, all the 3 bridges connecting mainland to island, national theatre, national stadium, Airport, seaports etc where all done by military led federal govt.

BRT project, he nor construct any lane, built any park or bought any buses grin

wetin Tinubu come do for Lagos na grin

if u want to mention people that worked in Lagos, Jakande, Mobolaji, fashola, ambo etc. na Tinubu and Sanwo dey the same level, even Sanwo still pass am grin

can you help with any achievement of Tinubu in Lagos?
what can u point to that tinubu did btw 1999 -2007?

abeg i nor fit talk more than this
you can continue to live in ur deceit. and na only urself u fit deceive.

NB: He developed Agberos (kudos to him)

Let's I forget,let me remind you that we are talking about a billion van criminal and a Pandora criminal, or a drug criminal and a 250m raw cash sute case criminal.....now let's continue..

Let me quickly draft out the things he did in Lagos ,and if you want I can also explain to you
1 Environmental sanitation (Lawma)

2 empowerment program

3 investing into education for the people of Lagos

4 high level of security

5 funding and running a successful state with zero income revenue

6 job opportunities for the poor

7. Health., Free under state level for children under 18 and adult above 50.
Many more

That aside ,he is a freedom fighter , he has been fighting before the reign of democracy...hate will not let many of you do a proper background check

He is a theif also, why not let his good cover his bad ...no man on earth good .

It is foolish to compare a man who takes advice from a man to the great Tinubu..you give credit to his subjects( Ambo and fashola) just because of the hate you have for him..how does that sounds to you ?
A man that has been bless by God with the mantle of leadership, if not your pastors wouldn't have been put to shame in the public...God bless Nigeria ..
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Lolz419: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Pandar01:

Let's I forget,let me remind you that we are talking about a billion van criminal and a Pandora criminal, or a drug criminal and a 250m raw cash sute case criminal.....now let's continue..

Let me quickly draft out the things he did in Lagos ,and if you want I can also explain to you
1 Environmental sanitation (Lawma)

2 empowerment program

3 investing into education for the people of Lagos

4 high level of security

5 funding and running a successful state with zero income revenue

6 job opportunities for the poor

7. Health., Free under state level for children under 18 and adult above 50.
Many more

That aside ,he is a freedom fighter , he has been fighting before the reign of democracy...hate will not let many of you do a proper background check

He is a theif also, why not let his good cover his bad ...no man on earth good .

It is foolish to compare a man who takes advice from a man to the great Tinubu..you give credit to his subjects( Ambo and fashola) just because of the hate you have for him..how does that sounds to you ?
A man that has been bless by God with the mantle of leadership, if not your pastors wouldn't have been put to shame in the public...God bless Nigeria ..

🤣🤣🤣
I get ur time and I will tackle ur lies one after the other.

1. Environmental sanitation - the only thing Tinubu did with LAWMA was to change their name from Lagos State Refuse Disposal Board (LSRDB)😁
Lagos was full of dirts when Tinubu was leaving as a governor. It was even Ambode that changed the face of LAWMA with the acquisition of many vehicles and waste bins under the name VisionScape that was later reverted when he left power. All these people u see sweeping all the dirts for road early morning, there was nothing like that under Tinubu LAWMA 🤣
Baba just change name, una begin hail am😁

2. Empowerment program - the only empowerment program Tinubu did is the creation of agberos all of the place and the creation of thugs on the road with the name of LASTMA and KAI😆. It was even Ambode that rebranded KAI to The Lagos State Environmental Sanitation Corps (LAGESC) that made them to be effective now.

3. Education - the only investment Tinubu did in education was to pay WAEC fees for some selected pupils 🤣. Person wey collect the land of a whole state poly and turned it to a tv station and his private property.
if you want to understand real education investment, please refer to Obi work in Anambra (but we are not talking about Obi for now)

4. High level of security - e be like say u smoke weed this afternoon 😁 Lagos was home for criminals during Tinubu time. make i nor go just go there. His F9 in security cannot and never be surpassed.

5. Job opportunities for the poor - the only thing he did in this aspect was to make people more poorer with the introduction of multiple taxing system using agberos and thugs to intimidate and forcefully collect money from poor people. Nor be today he start. All the money was channelled into building his political career to make him a god-like today. He never used the money to develop Lagos

6. Lagos was the richest state in Nigeria before Tinubu became a gov. The revenue of Lagos alone as at 1999 was far more than revenue of 20states combined. I wonder how u now said he ran a state with zero income revenue😄
Even the local government allocation that was seized by OBJ was because of Tinubu Stubbornness and every kobo of it was later returned. There was never a time Lagos as state revenue was siezed or zero. Outside federal allocation, what of internal generated revenues 🤣 ( This one think say na small pikin he dey follow talk. Baba u dull well well)

7. The only documented state that ran free health care for the elderly and children below 18 was Anambra during the time of Obi. Even for the working class in Anambra then, it was heavily subsidised for them while for students it was also totally free(Again this is not about Obi achievements )

What other lies are still remaining ?

Okay... Obi told the whole world including you that if anybody can prove that he stole a kobo from Anambra govt purse as a governor, he will drop his ambition for the presidency.
I expected people like u to jump into it and present the 250m case to him so that he can leave ur Tinubu alone to contest unchallenged 🤣🤣
But Nooo, u prefer to come to nairaland to talk and deceive yourself with lies and propagandas.
Tinubu is busy sueing Chicago state university to prevent them from releasing the academy records he claimed to have to Atiku 🤣 that is the criminal u are using to compare Obi.

Make i rest here.

Kindly provide more lies of Tinubu achievement. I will be waiting
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Pandar01: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lolz419:

🤣🤣🤣
I get ur time and I will tackle ur lies one after the other.

1. Environmental sanitation - the only thing Tinubu did with LAWMA was to change their name from Lagos State Refuse Disposal Board (LSRDB)😁
Lagos was full of dirts when Tinubu was leaving as a governor. It was even Ambode that changed the face of LAWMA with the acquisition of many vehicles and waste bins under the name VisionScape that was later reverted when he left power. All these people u see sweeping all the dirts for road early morning, there was nothing like that under Tinubu LAWMA 🤣
Baba just change name, una begin hail am😁

2. Empowerment program - the only empowerment program Tinubu did is the creation of agberos all of the place and the creation of thugs on the road with the name of LASTMA and KAI😆. It was even Ambode that rebranded KAI to The Lagos State Environmental Sanitation Corps (LAGESC) that made them to be effective now.

3. Education - the only investment Tinubu did in education was to pay WAEC fees for some selected pupils 🤣. Person wey collect the land of a whole state poly and turned it to a tv station and his private property.
if you want to understand real education investment, please refer to Obi work in Anambra (but we are not talking about Obi for now)

4. High level of security - e be like say u smoke weed this afternoon 😁 Lagos was home for criminals during Tinubu time. make i nor go just go there. His F9 in security cannot and never be surpassed.

5. Job opportunities for the poor - the only thing he did in this aspect was to make people more poorer with the introduction of multiple taxing system using agberos and thugs to intimidate and forcefully collect money from poor people. Nor be today he start. All the money was channelled into building his political career to make him a god-like today. He never used the money to develop Lagos

6. Lagos was the richest state in Nigeria before Tinubu became a gov. The revenue of Lagos alone as at 1999 was far more than revenue of 20states combined. I wonder how u now said he ran a state with zero income revenue😄
Even the local government allocation that was seized by OBJ was because of Tinubu Stubbornness and every kobo of it was later returned. There was never a time Lagos as state revenue was siezed or zero. Outside federal allocation, what of internal generated revenues 🤣 ( This one think say na small pikin he dey follow talk. Baba u dull well well)

7. The only documented state that ran free health care for the elderly and children below 18 was Anambra during the time of Obi. Even for the working class in Anambra then, it was heavily subsidised for them while for students it was also totally free(Again this is not about Obi achievements )

What other lies are still remaining ?

Okay... Obi told the whole world including you that if anybody can prove that he stole a kobo from Anambra govt purse as a governor, he will drop his ambition for the presidency.
I expected people like u to jump into it and present the 250m case to him so that he can leave ur Tinubu alone to contest unchallenged 🤣🤣
But Nooo, u prefer to come to nairaland to talk and deceive yourself with lies and propagandas.
Tinubu is busy sueing Chicago state university to prevent them from releasing the academy records he claimed to have to Atiku 🤣 that is the criminal u are using to compare Obi.

Make i rest here.

Kindly provide more lies of Tinubu achievement. I will be waiting

Truth be say, I never expected any Obi supporter to believe any of that, I only supposed upu you state out your lords and saviours achievement here too , make I see ..
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Lolz419: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Pandar01:

Truth be say, I never expected any Obi supporter to believe any of that, I only supposed upu you state out your lords and saviours achievement here too , make I see ..
🤣🤣
I will list Obi achievements for you with links and proof for u to verify, but only on the listed conditions below,

1. You will agree and apologise to nairaland that u have been lying about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos except you are ready to provide proof of everything u claimed

2. That u lied that u are not a Yoruba and didn't support Tinubu except u have a concrete evidence that says otherwise

Like i said initially, Obi is never a saint and nobody is. But when it comes to Obi and Tinubu, Obi is a white angel. He is far ahead of Tinubu in terms of clean records and achievements.
Fashola, Ambo(If he was allowed to stay for 8yrs) are those in Obi bracket.
Tinubu, Sanwo olu, lucky igbinedion, ibori etc na them dey same bracket.

Kindly accept my challenge lets fire on
I get ur time
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Pandar01: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lolz419:

🤣🤣
I will list Obi achievements for you with links and proof for u to verify, but only on the listed conditions below,

1. You will agree and apologise to nairaland that u have been lying about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos except you are ready to provide proof of everything u claimed

2. That u lied that u are not a Yoruba and didn't support Tinubu except u have a concrete evidence that says otherwise

Like i said initially, Obi is never a saint and nobody is. But when it comes to Obi and Tinubu, Obi is a white angel. He is far ahead of Tinubu in terms of clean records and achievements.
Fashola, Ambo(If he was allowed to stay for 8yrs) are those in Obi bracket.
Tinubu, Sanwo olu, lucky igbinedion, ibori etc na them dey same bracket.

Kindly accept my challenge lets fire on
I get ur time

I have been talking to a child all along .....anyway obidients have a specific kind of Brain , so irrational, and if you are a kid that needs to read before you believe, even with the lies that you have stayed in Lagos for long,then you must be a child or an uninformed adult as such...here is the link , read , assimilate and educate your kinds ...it's a big deal to state your saviour achievement, so your life , like I said earlier...A DEAD TINUBU IS NEVER A MATCH TO A LIVING OBI. Take that anywhere ...here is your link ..

if you need the internet to tell you about a man that you claimed to have lived in his state ,yet claim he is worst than a state you might have never stayed up to 1 year in ( Anambra) ...people are funny Sha ....here is the link ..go read and verify..and also argue with the link ,and not me anymore

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/how-bola-tinubus-achievement-as-lagos-governor-may-take-him-to-aso-rock-in-2023/amp/
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Lolz419: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Pandar01:

I have been talking to a child all along .....anyway obidients have a specific kind of Brain , so irrational, and if you are a kid that needs to read before you believe, even with the lies that you have stayed in Lagos for long,then you must be a child or an uninformed adult as such...here is the link , read , assimilate and educate your kinds ...it's a big deal to state your saviour achievement, so your life , like I said earlier...A DEAD TINUBU IS NEVER A MATCH TO A LIVING OBI. Take that anywhere ...here is your link ..

if you need the internet to tell you about a man that you claimed to have lived in his state ,yet claim he is worst than a state you might have never stayed up to 1 year in ( Anambra) ...people are funny Sha ....here is the link ..go read and verify..and also argue with the link ,and not me anymore

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/how-bola-tinubus-achievement-as-lagos-governor-may-take-him-to-aso-rock-in-2023/amp/

lolz
see me reading the article with high expectation (not even minding it was written by one yoruba man) only to end up with what i was talking about grin
i tot i was going to see where it will be stated that tinubu laid the foundation for MMIA, built the Apapa port or Tin can island, built the agege, abulegba, 3rd mainland, or Eko etc bridges. i tot i will see where it will be stated that he tame the atlantic ocean grin or where the writer will say he opened up Epe or alagbado shocked etc.
the writer only ended up bringing Atiku and Obi into the picture grin, and started telling us how tinubu created criminals all in the name of agberos and paying WAEC fees for secondary school pupils grin(same thing i said before).

tinubu despite all the IGR he claimed to have generated, his only achievement for 8goods years was to be paying 1800 WAEC fees for students grin. and the worst part is that he left huge amount of debts running into hundreds of billions for fashola govt grin
omo! i used to think kwankwaso is the most hyped and overrated politicians, tinubu done beat that record now grin what a total fraud and failure.

yes, you are right, i have spent most part of my life in Lagos, the only time i left Lagos, was between 2011 to 2015 during my university days.
even my youth service, i worked it down to Lagos.
again you are right. i have not even spent a month in anambra. i have only been to anambra twice in my life.
firstly, in 2007 when i stubbornly followed my mum to visit his elder brother when his wife put to bed. the road from head bridge to upper iweka was a no go area den. tiny, dirty, dilapitated etc i was really disappointed.
secondly, was towards the end of 2016 when i went there for wedding invitation. the same road was like an abroad. dualized with over 6 lanes, everywhere clean. i was dumbfounded for a little while before i started asking questions and i was told everything was done by Obi govt. i spent 2days in anambra after the wedding and i walked around, saw better schools, new state secretariat blocks, roads, etc and when i ask questions i always get the same answers, Obi did it.
he did all these without borrowing a kobo. he even left money behind for the new govt to kick start the airport project after paying and settling all the ground breaking funds
when other gov where busy allocating bogus retirement allowance to themselves, Borrowing for last minute looting and leaving heavy debts for the state, Obi was handing over savings with plenty completed projects(u can never get any one close to obi, not in ur life time).
if obi had manage lagos with the resources lagos have, lagos would have been competing with the big cities in the world today and not a refused dump site as it is now.
Anambra was the safest state between 2008 to 2013 (an hausa IGP of police appointed by PDP and not APGA said that)
in 2012, owner of silverbird tv (a bayelsa man) and a PDP senator told the federal govt led by GEJ to go and learn how Obi is transforming every sector in anambra. that was why GEJ have to begged obi to come and be part of his economy team even when he was still a governor and in another party APGA. fashola was there, nobody recommended him grin.
for the short period obi spent there, nigeria was the fastest growing economy in africa and the 3rd in the world. now APC have scattered everything

during the time of oil boom when APC and PDP governors (oshiomole, aregbe etc) where shouting they should share the money, only obi recommended that part of it be saved for the future when the oil price falls (that is someone with a plan)

Abeg i wan sleep

the only thing u guys know is propagandas, lies and deceit. anyways, ur oil have run dry. ur yansh exposed and majority of Nigerians are already awared of what u people really are.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Pandar01: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lolz419:

lolz
see me reading the article with high expectation (not even minding it was written by one yoruba man) only to end up with what i was talking about grin
i tot i was going to see where it will be stated that tinubu laid the foundation for MMIA, built the Apapa port or Tin can island, built the agege, abulegba, 3rd mainland, or Eko etc bridges. i tot i will see where it will be stated that he tame the atlantic ocean grin or where the writer will say he opened up Epe or alagbado shocked etc.
the writer only ended up bringing Atiku and Obi into the picture grin, and started telling us how tinubu created criminals all in the name of agberos and paying WAEC fees for secondary school pupils grin(same thing i said before).

tinubu despite all the IGR he claimed to have generated, his only achievement for 8goods years was to be paying 1800 WAEC fees for students grin. and the worst part is that he left huge amount of debts running into hundreds of billions for fashola govt grin
omo! i used to think kwankwaso is the most hyped and overrated politicians, tinubu done beat that record now grin what a total fraud and failure.

yes, you are right, i have spent most part of my life in Lagos, the only time i left Lagos, was between 2011 to 2015 during my university days.
even my youth service, i worked it down to Lagos.
again you are right. i have not even spent a month in anambra. i have only been to anambra twice in my life.
firstly, in 2007 when i stubbornly followed my mum to visit his elder brother when his wife put to bed. the road from head bridge to upper iweka was a no go area den. tiny, dirty, dilapitated etc i was really disappointed.
secondly, was towards the end of 2016 when i went there for wedding invitation. the same road was like an abroad. dualized with over 6 lanes, everywhere clean. i was dumbfounded for a little while before i started asking questions and i was told everything was done by Obi govt. i spent 2days in anambra after the wedding and i walked around, saw better schools, new state secretariat blocks, roads, etc and when i ask questions i always get the same answers, Obi did it.
he did all these without borrowing a kobo. he even left money behind for the new govt to kick start the airport project after paying and settling all the ground breaking funds
when other gov where busy allocating bogus retirement allowance to themselves, Borrowing for last minute looting and leaving heavy debts for the state, Obi was handing over savings with plenty completed projects(u can never get any one close to obi, not in ur life time).
if obi had manage lagos with the resources lagos have, lagos would have been competing with the big cities in the world today and not a refused dump site as it is now.
Anambra was the safest state between 2008 to 2013 (an hausa IGP of police appointed by PDP and not APGA said that)
in 2012, owner of silverbird tv (a bayelsa man) and a PDP senator told the federal govt led by GEJ to go and learn how Obi is transforming every sector in anambra. that was why GEJ have to begged obi to come and be part of his economy team even when he was still a governor and in another party APGA. fashola was there, nobody recommended him grin.
for the short period obi spent there, nigeria was the fastest growing economy in africa and the 3rd in the world. now APC have scattered everything

during the time of oil boom when APC and PDP governors (oshiomole, aregbe etc) where shouting they should share the money, only obi recommended that part of it be saved for the future when the oil price falls (that is someone with a plan)

Abeg i wan sleep

the only thing u guys know is propagandas, lies and deceit. anyways, ur oil have run dry. ur yansh exposed and majority of Nigerians are already awared of what u people really are.

At least after reading everything you wrote ,I saw you cunningly agreed with me , you requested for a link and I gave you, even though I know you will argue with the link too,..

You keep saying I am a yoruba ,that's to proof that you are an educated illiterate like many of your kinds , you don't need to know where I hail from, the simple fact is that I am a Nigerian..

And back to the matter ,you never stated anything or achievement by obi, and if you care to know his achievement,I will still list then out for you ,and also with his failure as a governor and will need you to do a comparism yourself to see if the both are match for each other ....

I never supported Obi nor Tinubu, but one fact is they are not match , I voted for a different candidate, you don't have to believe,because I already measure your brain from your last post...

And also lastly before I leave you to continue in your imagination and delusional thinking, Tinubu had already set up plan for Lagos development for the next 40 years, that means after he dies, those things will continue,and your types will still troopbij Lagos to enjoy them and curse him also..

Since you all found obi ,you dumped your God given brain in the trash bin...it's a pity

Tinubu fought the freedom fight that your osakpolor father couldn't fight in his days ,

Go back and read about the nadeco.,and get informed...I know I have impacted a very huge knowlegde into you ,but how you manage it is what matters most.

This is the last post i am going to forward to you ,....bye
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Lolz419: 2:21am On Aug 22, 2023
Pandar01:

At least after reading everything you wrote ,I saw you cunningly agreed with me , you requested for a link and I gave you, even though I know you will argue with the link too,..

You keep saying I am a yoruba ,that's to proof that you are an educated illiterate like many of your kinds , you don't need to know where I hail from, the simple fact is that I am a Nigerian..

And back to the matter ,you never stated anything or achievement by obi, and if you care to know his achievement,I will still list then out for you ,and also with his failure as a governor and will need you to do a comparism yourself to see if the both are match for each other ....

I never supported Obi nor Tinubu, but one fact is they are not match , I voted for a different candidate, you don't have to believe,because I already measure your brain from your last post...

And also lastly before I leave you to continue in your imagination and delusional thinking, Tinubu had already set up plan for Lagos development for the next 40 years, that means after he dies, those things will continue,and your types will still troopbij Lagos to enjoy them and curse him also..

Since you all found obi ,you dumped your God given brain in the trash bin...it's a pity

Tinubu fought the freedom fight that your osakpolor father couldn't fight in his days ,

Go back and read about the nadeco.,and get informed...I know I have impacted a very huge knowlegde into you ,but how you manage it is what matters most.

This is the last post i am going to forward to you ,....bye

🤣🤣🤣
You can never get Obi type
Not in ur life time
Whether u agree or not, na u sabi
Obi remain the best governor ever to governed a state in Nigeria.

I asked for a link and u ended up providing a link written by one Yoruba man that was busy comparing obi and atiku to Tinubu instead of listing all the achievements of Tinubu if there was ever any. The link ended up stating same thing i repeatedly told u that Tinubu achievement for 8ys was to pay WAEC fees of 1800🤣🤣

I listed Obi achievements in road infrastructure, general infrastructures, education(his top priority), security, health, and economy. U ended saying i didn't provide anything to u🤣🤣
I have engaged APC members and Yoruba tinubu supporters because i have alot of them as friends.
I can categorically state to u that u are pure bigoted Yoruba
Even APC members they agree small say Obi is far ahead of Tinubu but because of party loyalty they will just go with Tinubu
But u see a bigoted Yoruba Tinubu supporter like u, no matter what fact u present to him about Obi, he will instead starts attacking u personally instead of agreeing with u or even trying to make research. That is exactly the attitude u just displayed.
U can never get anyone close to Obi in Yoruba in this era(jakandeexception). Fashola and Ambo(my guy) did their best. But u see Tinubu, he remain the worst governor ever to governed Lagos. Wetin Ambode achieved for 6months as Lagos gov, Tinubu nor near am for 8yrs😁😁
Tinubu was able to successfully deceive u guys because u guys will suspend ur brains and be doing Yoruba Ronu upandan 🤣🤣

Don't ever bring Edo into this matter because we nor be Yoruba mate at all. If not for an Edo man (Anthony Enaharo) that moved the motion for Nigeria independence, many of u will still be cowardly following the British govt now. The only recorded tribe that ever resisted British invasion is the Edo tribe. They fought to keep their freedom because we nor dey like oppression😁

Him say Tinubu na freedom fighter for nadeco 🤣🤣
Person wey go beg abacha for appointment and he was turned down🤣 (I have repeatedly told U, nor be small pikin u dey follow talk. Ur lies and propaganda can only work for babies or someone not politically enlightened), nor be me that knows everything going on😁
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Exceed15: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
Despite his father's absence, Nigerian politicians still honoured him..

Congrats to the cute couple

Because they always shared the money together.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Amayabor1: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
pandoragirigory:
I didn't ask for your mother's story, keep it for your father

Useless idiot. Why did you report me to be banned?

Cow! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Amayabor1:

Useless idiot. Why did you report me to be banned?
Cow! grin
useless idiot cow, ask your mother
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by ImperialYoruba: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
It took over 5minutes of scrutinizing the pics to find Obi. grin. This is PDP gathering now, not church.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Amayabor1: 6:05am On Aug 27, 2023
pandoragirigory:
useless idiot cow, ask your mother

😅😂😂

Ozuor. A known dimwit that talks and write without thinking.

Zombie!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Amayabor1:

😅😂😂
Ozuor. A known dimwit that talks and write without thinking.
Zombie!
You know your mother too well to her inner parts, well done
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by BOYS2MEN: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Sins of the father gi still visit them....they will never have a joyful home so long as voices wey him papa trample enter 6ft still dey cry....mark my words,the union won't last smiley
ISLAMBAD:
Pictures Of Ike Ekweremmadu's Son's Wedding

https://leadership.ng/mark-saraki-anyim-melaye-kalu-umahi-others-attend-ekweremadus-sons-wedding-in-abuja/
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Amayabor1: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You know your mother too well to her inner parts, well done

The idiot that is from the land of cowards!

Useless child!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

The idiot that is from the land of cowards!
Useless child!
You know your mother too well
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Pandar01: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lolz419:

🤣🤣🤣
You can never get Obi type
Not in ur life time
Whether u agree or not, na u sabi
Obi remain the best governor ever to governed a state in Nigeria.

I asked for a link and u ended up providing a link written by one Yoruba man that was busy comparing obi and atiku to Tinubu instead of listing all the achievements of Tinubu if there was ever any. The link ended up stating same thing i repeatedly told u that Tinubu achievement for 8ys was to pay WAEC fees of 1800🤣🤣

I listed Obi achievements in road infrastructure, general infrastructures, education(his top priority), security, health, and economy. U ended saying i didn't provide anything to u🤣🤣
I have engaged APC members and Yoruba tinubu supporters because i have alot of them as friends.
I can categorically state to u that u are pure bigoted Yoruba
Even APC members they agree small say Obi is far ahead of Tinubu but because of party loyalty they will just go with Tinubu
But u see a bigoted Yoruba Tinubu supporter like u, no matter what fact u present to him about Obi, he will instead starts attacking u personally instead of agreeing with u or even trying to make research. That is exactly the attitude u just displayed.
U can never get anyone close to Obi in Yoruba in this era(jakandeexception). Fashola and Ambo(my guy) did their best. But u see Tinubu, he remain the worst governor ever to governed Lagos. Wetin Ambode achieved for 6months as Lagos gov, Tinubu nor near am for 8yrs😁😁
Tinubu was able to successfully deceive u guys because u guys will suspend ur brains and be doing Yoruba Ronu upandan 🤣🤣

Don't ever bring Edo into this matter because we nor be Yoruba mate at all. If not for an Edo man (Anthony Enaharo) that moved the motion for Nigeria independence, many of u will still be cowardly following the British govt now. The only recorded tribe that ever resisted British invasion is the Edo tribe. They fought to keep their freedom because we nor dey like oppression😁

Him say Tinubu na freedom fighter for nadeco 🤣🤣
Person wey go beg abacha for appointment and he was turned down🤣 (I have repeatedly told U, nor be small pikin u dey follow talk. Ur lies and propaganda can only work for babies or someone not politically enlightened), nor be me that knows everything going on😁

Where is this mumu again , the best governor of your life is here again 😂😂😂

When them say una no get sense ,una go say na insult..

Below is what made your Messiah a good man 👇👇

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Amayabor1: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You know your mother too well

The idiot who is from the land of cowards!

They are arresting some of your brothers in illorin that are isese worshippers. What do you have to say? Cowards!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

The idiot who is from the land of cowards!

They are arresting some of your brothers in illorin that are isese worshippers. What do you have to say? Cowards!
You know your mother too well even to her inner parts
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Amayabor1: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You know your mother too well even to her inner parts

Useless idiot. Omon coward! grin

Make devil punish you
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

Useless idiot. Omon coward! grin
Make devil punish you
That is for you, your mother and your loved ones
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Amayabor1: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2023
pandoragirigory:
That is for you, your mother and your loved ones

Useless idiot. Coward like his father! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.