Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend (96638 Views)

2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Glister: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Now that you have confirmed PO attended, now open your big gworo-infested mouth and look for another twisted propaganda to ventilate. Let me give you an idea 'Obi attended because he believes in organ harvesting'. Ngwa blow it up. Ewure!
God bless you for these response!!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by obrian888: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I was surprised o! Instead he went to the wedding up north because he knows that a lot of cameras will be there

It is obvious you and the other mugu that says obi didn't attend are blind, or your eyes are wide open but you have problems seeing small images especially in the computer, Peter Obi is standing by your immediate right in the 2nd and 5th pictures, next time open your eyes so you can see.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by segunAde1: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I was surprised o! Instead he went to the wedding up north because he knows that a lot of cameras will be there

Be calming down 😊
Peter Obi, David Mark, Dino Melaye, Uche Ekwunife, Anyim Pius , Dave Umahi, Deputy Speaker of house of representatives and the rest..
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Gentle20love(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Life is so unfair to the blind
Okoroawusa:

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Ebubu3: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
tiswell:
nwa abakaliki
very proud nwa Abakaliki. State with the best airport in SE.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Goodcitizen99(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
festacman:
One thing I noticed is that the wedding took place in Nigeria. I don't think the Ekweremadus trust the English people anymore. grin

Another thing that I noticed is that Senator Ekeremadu and his wife have accepted their travails with philosophical calmness and therefore gave their blessing to their son to carry on with his wedding. May God give us the grace to accept the things we cannot change. Amen cool

Wishing the young couple, happy married life!
look that boy well shey him fit come out election day snatch balloot box for him papa why then are sum people doing it for politicians wey no send u naija youths look at that pics again nd see how Dem dey play u for this country 😂 kai
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Whytelyon:

You don day craze small small. I day feel am.
You are mistaking people for your mother
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nice2023:

If ur father had one bit of honesty in him,I don't think u will be this miserable.
What you see in your father is only for your father and his generations, since you said you are miserable, you took after your father
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Amayabor1:

He is there. Zombie!
I didn't ask for your mother's name
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Efulefu
Tell your mother when you see her
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Among all the comments, only your eyes on Nairaland didn't see Peter Obi above in the pictures.
Even the OP mentioned it there, but you don't read
his name and picture was added later
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Morbeta11:

So says the son of a nobody.
Tell me more about your father
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Olu1000:

May God comfort your bitter soul!
tell your mother
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
SILVERLINES:
ur village people are witch hunting you
not everyone share your mother's story
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Morbeta11(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Tell me more about your father

Do you really want to know?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Will it reduce the price of fuel?

na d same guy wey mba nominate as commissioner?
hahhahaha
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
He won't be happy for him not being able to grace his son's wedding.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Amayabor1: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
pandoragirigory:
I didn't ask for your mother's name

Rushing to comment nonsense without viewing the pictures well.

I'm not even an Obi supporter, but I dislike when one is just plainly stupid.

How do you feel saying the nonsense you said and you later found out that Obi went for the wedding?

Ode!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Amayabor1:

Rushing to comment nonsense without viewing the pictures well.

I'm not even an Obi supporter, but I dislike when one is just plainly stupid.

How do you feel saying the nonsense you said and you later found out that Obi went for the wedding?

Ode!
Plainly stupid is when you didn't realize the comment was a question, calling your mother's name again
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Amayabor1: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Plainly stupid is when you didn't realize the comment was a question, calling your mother's name again

He say na question. He had to quickly modify his earlier comment when he realised how stupid he sounded.

Make devil punish you!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by koolaid87: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
festacman:
One thing I noticed is that the wedding took place in Nigeria. I don't think the Ekweremadus trust the English people anymore. grin

Another thing that I noticed is that Senator Ekeremadu and his wife have accepted their travails with philosophical calmness and therefore gave their blessing to their son to carry on with his wedding. May God give us the grace to accept the things we cannot change. Amen cool

Wishing the young couple, happy married life!

One dont need no grace to accept since one got no choice.

It has been written that they will not witness that beautiful day.

The only reason they're peaceful is because they got caught. Unrepentant, callous Animals.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
Amayabor1:

He say na question. He had to quickly modify his earlier comment when he realised how stupid he sounded.

Make devil punish you!
That is for you and your loved ones
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Pandar01: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lolz419:

Everything na still politics
If I see yarimo or Helinues tomorrow and our interest aligned, I will still hug dem
Na u dey take nairaland banters serious

You can always lie to the world, but you can never lie to yourself....now that you are back to reality,you call it politic.. I could still remember how a lot of you were hating and cursing at your fellow Nigerians and neighbors a few months ago.

The earlier you all know that the criminal Tinubu and the criminal Obi don't care about you all ,the better it will be for you.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Lolz419: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Pandar01:

You can always lie to the world, but you can never lie to yourself....now that you are back to reality,you call it politic.. I could still remember how a lot of you were hating and cursing at your fellow Nigerians and neighbors a few months ago.

The earlier you all know that the criminal Tinubu and the criminal Obi don't care about you all ,the better it will be for you.
Lolz
Pele
Even u na criminal
Na just opportunity u never get😂😂
Everything na game
Politics is all about interest
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Amayabor1: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
pandoragirigory:
That is for you and your loved ones

Ozuor!

Useless child!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Amayabor1:

Ozuor!
Useless child!
Your mother again
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Pandar01: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lolz419:

Lolz
Pele
Even u na criminal
Na just opportunity u never get😂😂
Everything na game
Politics is all about interest

Your text are empty , keep saying game ,yet your folks are loosing their life's, anyway ,like I said earlier, the earlier you know politics is not a game but your future,the better it will be for you
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Olu1000: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
pandoragirigory:
tell your mother

You obviously have no respect for your parents
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Lolz419: 1:13am On Aug 21, 2023
Pandar01:

Your text are empty , keep saying game ,yet your folks are loosing their life's, anyway ,like I said earlier, the earlier you know politics is not a game but your future,the better it will be for you
lolz.
u better calm down

there is no saint out there that is coming to rule u.

obi is not saint but far better than tinubu, that is the reason i support him.

he was the best among all the candidates.

Sowore and others are just potential criminals waiting for opportunity for them to loot too
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Amayabor1: 3:56am On Aug 21, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Your mother again

Ozuor wey useless for life
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 8:40am On Aug 21, 2023
Amayabor1:

Ozuor wey useless for life
I didn't ask for your mother's story, keep it for your father
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by pandoragirigory: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Olu1000:

You obviously have no respect for your parents
Hypocrite, you have respect for your parents and you came here to insult people unprovoked, your mother didn't teach you manners or she could give what she doesn't have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.