Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted (1382 Views)

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by ysgs: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
It happened between January and February this year when I noticed blisters and pus on my manhood. It started from my two balls right to the real show. This used to scratch me and the more I scratch, the more the whole thing become red and following day blisters become more and more. Actually, I was not afraid on what to use to get ride of it. But I was curious to know how it happened. I just prepared combination of oil and powder in herbal form. I used to drink the powder two times daily and I do apply the oil three times daily right from my ball to the manhood.
Within 12 hours, I started noticing changes from their I continue using it regularly till whole ailments disappeared.
This is confirmation that natural cure is available for this ailment. I am confident of it.
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by Bankowner: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
Are you kidding me right now?
Black pepper on your privates? You must be a murderer!!! 🥵😡

1 Like

Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by Miravik900(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
ysgs:
It happened between January and February this year when I noticed blisters and pus on my manhood. It started from my two balls right to the real show. This used to scratch me and the more I scratch, the more the whole thing become red and following day blisters become more and more. Actually, I was not afraid on what to use to get ride of it. But I was curious to know how it happened. I just prepared combination of oil and powder in herbal form. I used to drink the powder two times daily and I do apply the oil three times daily right from my ball to the manhood.
Within 12 hours, I started noticing changes from their I continue using it regularly till whole ailments disappeared.
This is confirmation that natural cure is available for this ailment. I am confident of it.
Combination of black pepper, cinnamon, fenugreek seeds, black seed, isu Baka.

Hmmm was it painful when bringing out pus?
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by ysgs: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2023
Bankowner:
Are you kidding me right now?
Black pepper on your privates? You must be a murderer!!! 🥵😡
. Try to understand the contents. Did I say you should rub the black pepper on your manhood. It's for drinking sir
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by Joeev: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
ysgs:
. Try to understand the contents. Did I say you should rub the black pepper on your manhood. It's for drinking sir

So what kind of oil did you rub?
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by Earthstorms(m): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
ysgs:
Combination of black pepper, cinnamon, fenugreek seeds, black seed, isu Baka.

After taking all these concoctions, remember to do kidney function test and liver function test so that you know when to start dialysis or when to ask for organ transplant.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by ysgs: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2023
Earthstorms:

After taking all these concoctions, remember to do kidney function test and liver function test so that you know when to start dialysis or when to ask for organ transplant.
. It won't happen bro. Has already been taken care of
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by Earthstorms(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2023
ysgs:
. It won't happen bro. Has already been taken care of

Dey play
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by ysgs: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2023
Earthstorms:

Dey play
. Even the way I dey bang this time. No get mercy. It's as a result of the medicine I used.
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by Davidcorny: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2023
Genital warts resolve by themselves most of the time, your concoction is a placebo.
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by ysgs: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2023
Davidcorny:
Genital warts resolve by themselves most of the time, your concoction is a placebo.
. Okay sir. Pray you don't have it
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by ysgs: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good evening
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by ysgs: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
For those who called asking for the remedy package. We may get it prepared for you and deliver to location of your choice.
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by ysgs: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
Good evening. We process the ingredients only people who need it. It will get to your location if you need the package
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by spencekat(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
They were not genital warts.
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by ysgs: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
spencekat:
They were not genital warts.
. What do think it was bro?
Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by spencekat(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
ysgs:
. What do think it was bro?
Warts don't bring out pus.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted by ysgs: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
Genital wart get natural cure. It's here

(1) (Reply)

Friend With Benefits / "I Got Her Number, What's Next?" / Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.