Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Guys Please Avoid Public Proposals, This Lady Broke Her Boyfriend Windscreen! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Avoid Public Proposals, This Lady Broke Her Boyfriend Windscreen! (540 Views)

4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Avoid Public Proposals, This Lady Broke Her Boyfriend Windscreen! by pman100(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Guys Please Avoid Public Proposals, This Lady Broke Her Boyfriend Windscreen! by dawnomike(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
pman100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTot72P1_X0
I see no sense in dating a lady and later pranking her with an engagement proposal in public... Dude was foolish and babe was mumu
Re: Guys Please Avoid Public Proposals, This Lady Broke Her Boyfriend Windscreen! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
I don't believe all these anymore, it's skit
Re: Guys Please Avoid Public Proposals, This Lady Broke Her Boyfriend Windscreen! by sorepco(m): 3:05am On Aug 20, 2023
If it's true then the guy is very stupid. what kinda nonsense prank is this? The girl is also a werey girl for smashingthe screen. She suppose pay sha...

dawnomike:
I see no sense in dating a lady and later planning her with an engagement proposal in public... Dude was foolish and babe was mumu

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Who Said The World Will End On April 25th Says God Pardoned Us / What Is The Reason? / Ogus Baba - What Can I Expect From Marriage? Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.