Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) (10481 Views)

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Can You See Why Abba Kyari Won't Be Extradicted ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
Myself and Paul, very tight firends. So it happened that after high school and inbetween writting exams and seeking addmissions we learnt celebrity dating from one of our street Bros and here's how everthing played out.

Weeks after we learnt that update from Bros, we started working on our own and if we ran into any issues, we'd update Bros or go to his house. The way he taugh us, youd create a fake/clone instagram profile of a popular American celebrity then use the cloned account to spam the real celebrity's account followers impersonating and for scamish/catfish intentions.

I used ice spice as my cloned celeb and i started spamming with it. So this very Special Sunday, i was in church with Paul and my phone vibrated in my pockets. I wouldnt want to check watever notification it was at that time as i was on the Keys and Paul was on the drums. But my ohone had a mind of its own in that instance and it kept repeating the attention grabbing vibrant jiggle it made in my pockets to contunue dragging my attentiom from the song the choirs were singing that i was strumming the keys on the keyboard to. The choir stoopped singing for a minute and i was able to see whats up. Oh an instagram notification from Ice Spice well not tbe real ice spice, it was my cloned account of her and someone replied to my spam messages from one of her real followers that thought he was onto the real Ice Spice and his message read thus.

My initial spam message was;

Fake Ice Spice:
Hows it going Billy, if you ever get to read this, just know that i am connecting with you through my alternate account as my main page has handlers and is always busy and once a while i love connecting with my fans through comments that they make on my main page and get to know them. I'd like to read from and get to know you if you dont mind.

Till then Ice spice.

The response i got;

Billy;
This must be a dream Icey. I am a die hard fan and i have been supporting from the get go!! This is sureal! I'm honoured i must say. Ive got all of your songs and merchs! Please write me again when you read from me Icey, i'd be looking forward to it.

Tbc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by wittywriter: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
A good read
Following

Wittyness

3 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by mariovito(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Glued on
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by princeade86(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Make them come arrest and send me to USA.

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by PapaNnamdi: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Update

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2023
I was going ro respond immidately because i had spammed for weeks and just got two replies, this one from Billy and another reply that didnt really hold any water. I was going to type my reply when Pastor started singing one unsolicited song that i had to play chords to. Chai! I locked my phone and threw it in my pockets and then played chords that accompanied the song. We had not gone very far with the song when my phone vibrated again. Vroom vroom vroom it went in my pockets. i just couldnt wait for the song to stop so i could ditch the choir area where the keyboard and drumset section was. Because this time, my phone did not stop vibrating and at the time i felt if i didnt give it the attention it wanted, it could eat deep into my skin because of the intensity.

Finally, the song ended, Pastor carried on with preaching, choirs sat/settled and i made my way from the choir section out of the church. This time Billy was typing and sending me messages nonstop! He had became starstrucked after reading my initial message and when be saw that i read and didnt give a reply, he proceeded to sending me multiple messages until i responded as he didnt want to pass up the chance to talk to his fav celebrity. I replied back to him and we exchanged messages for about 20 more minutes and that duration was enough time for me to see if he could commit to my first billing. (I wasnt supposed to bill this client at the very first exchange but then like i said i had spammed for weeks with no reply and this was one reply that really got me eager) so i put it to Bill and heres how

Fake Ice Spice;

Bill i am currently in a Studio in the Bronx, i cant leave the section here, so heres the thing, id like it if you sent me $500 on cash app so i could order food for me and my personal assistant and when i get out of here, i will send your money back with interest.

Bill:
Thats not a problem Icey, i would do anything to keep this little ship of ours going. Whats your cash tag??

Cash tag he asked, i almost couldnt beleieve it as it sounded too good to be true.. but i still contained myself that way and was about texting bros to ask for his cash tag when pastor started singing again. Why will he even be singing mid-sermon i began to question that act itself, something that pastor always did, something that i had never ever questioned or given much thought my whole existence in that church!

So as it stood, i was torn inbetween going back to the keyboard and playing for God or going to Bros house and making the devils money. The song kept on and i could hear Paulo playing the drums to the song but i was missing and so was the melodies from the keys. So i backtracked and headed for Bros house. I fogured if i went back into the church to hint Paulo, i would be churchtied so i left him in the cburch and went afyer the devils money! Contree hard abeg

7 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by ILoveFaith: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2023
Guy u know say men nor dey sleep. Come kill the boredom by continuing...

Update this thread ASAP

3 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 2:18am On Aug 20, 2023
I got to bross house sweating and panting because i ran all the way as Billy kept on messaging and was adamant for the cash tag. I finally linked up with Bross and showed him the conversation and Bross took the chat up from there and in an hour, i was $500 richer. Just like that i asked bross. Then Bross took $150 out of the funds and left me with $350. He sent the naira equivalent to my account and told me to keep updating Billy he called billy my (sure client) and Bross even gave me tips for the next billing. Then i set off into my horizon. I rang Paulo and he didnt pick his calls i just couldnt go back to church now and i dared not return home or my mom would drown me with questions as to why i came home from church earlier than the usual time. I have never lodged in a hotel with my money all my life and as soon as the idea strucked, i liked it and stopped a bike that took me from that point to a very popular hotel in my area. I took a room and paid. the room was very welcoming, chilly and neat.

I then threw myself on the bed as soon as the porter guy that took and showed me to my room collected his tip and left. I checked into the balcony of the room i was and i loved the view of the town from there. I used the intercom and the lady on the other end informed me politely that i had dailed the kitchen and how she may be of help to me. Omo see levels. I told her what i needed and gave her my room number. I dialed the bar, gave them my order and sat and waited for the things i ordered and it didnt even take so long before they arrived. The pounded yam and egusi i ordered was steaming hot like they just made it.. even the egusi didnt look like something that was made earlier and refrigirated everything came fresh and was tasty and enjoyable..i forgot to mention the very very very chilled Smirnoff ice big bottle that came with the dish. I ate everything and washed it off with Smirnoff and as we know theres a little bit of alchol in Smirnoff ice, so the alchol coupled with the situation the room was in that i afformentioned earlier and the peper that was resting in my account. I slept off!

Vroom Vroom Vrooooom my phone skidded. I forgot it was still on vibrate only but for the fact that it was on the bed while i slept, the vibrating intensity was enough to wake me up from my sleep. I looked at the screen and it was Paulo. I picked the call and he was frantic,

Paulo: Guy where you dey na, you just commot church like that everybody come dey find you!

I was still half awake and trying to put my words together when Paulo said himslef and my mom had been looking for me after church and it was right there that it all dawned on me the events of the past 7 hours or thereabouts

Paulo:
Your papa nooor know wetin time talk?

Me: wetin time talk??

I excused my phone from my ears where i had been listening to Paulo for a minute so i could have an idea what the time said from my phone screen and wow. 7pm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Franzinni: 3:28am On Aug 20, 2023
I respect the honesty, you have a good skill when it comes to story telling and writing narratively, If you didn't train for it, imagine what you will become if you do. It's sad for the youths becasue with this type of mind set, I pity what we have created in Nigeria... becasue Nigeria will not stand with this type of future. If you can, remove yourself from the problem don't forget, karma will always catch up to you, I know becasue I am a living witness.

10 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Kelvinsaint(m): 3:36am On Aug 20, 2023
p undecided
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Bbqekpa: 4:13am On Aug 20, 2023
This looks so pure and honest. You are good bro. #following

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by overdrive(m): 6:13am On Aug 20, 2023
More please.
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Samakus(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2023
Your story is captivating.

I will be here no matter what

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by gabriel88(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Following....
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by valiju: 7:15am On Aug 20, 2023
Following
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2023
Me: If Mums noor dey where you dey. Comot for there dey come Hospital road, i dey Larikk Hotels.

Paulo: Larikk? Guy wetin carry you go there? Abi you wan go start work for there?

Me: Guy dey come i go explain everything give you when you reach.

Paulo:
I belive you but i gat carry bike na you go pay??

Me: i go pay just dey come.

Paulo:
Levels!! ....... Guy, You ......

Paulo was going to say something else, i just ended the call and thought out loud to myself, he talks too much. Not that i noticed that he did or that he really was a talkative.. But the peper that sat and rested in my bank account suddenly made me see some things as stress. Like i mentioned my pastor singing mid sermon at every opportunity, and here was my regular dude talking to me on the phone as regular as we used to and i found his high pitched voice annoying for the first time since i known him! Funny what a few hundreds of dollars could do to a person. Now speaking of dollars, like a flash i realized that i slept off and left Billy to himself on my instagram. That was not cool, i tapped on the insta app on my phone and it took me directly to messages and Billy had left several messages to that effect.

Fake Ice Spice (me):

Hi Billy, i am sorry i was missing in action for some hours, remember i told you i was recording at a studio in the Bronx, i had to get real busy so as to finish up the song i was making with my team. I am very sorry i didnt get a chance to inform you i would be M.i.a for a while.

Billy responded almost immediately;

Hey Cupcake, i thought you caked in on me, but i know you are a busy person to that effect. Glad you came back and thanks for that. I almost thought you didnt get the money from the tag you sent (remember you said it belonged to your manager) and thought She prob didnt release the funds to you or it wasnt enough.

Reading that last line in his message, i thought that was another opportunity to bill Bill as Bross had hinted me before.. But at that point i became scared because i thought repeating the billing may deplet Bills finances and i also thought i was being greedy. Then Paulo's call came in, i accepted his call told him i was coming downstairs to pick him and pay the bike guy.

Billy please give me a minute!

I was downstairs in no time. And Paulo was grinning from ear to ear when he saw me. I paid the bike guy, and me and himself proceeded to my room we chatted all the way to my room and by the time we got to my room, Paulo already had an idea what went down.

Paulo:
Guy this noor be small rubbers wey gum you oo chai

Me:
guy come read something

I showed Paulo my phone and let him read through, i was still suggesting that we find our way to Bross house so he can rebill this client when i saw Paulo typing something on my phone and when i checked he had already sent it and the message already delivered and Billy had read it. Paulo billed Billy $2000.00 on my behalf i thought i was being greedy, here was a greedy scumbag that i labeled my pal!

Me:
Two thousand dollars Paulo!!!! I swear you are greedy.. and you go dey blame politician!!

I went livid with rage when Bill read the message and didnt respond.

5 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by SALIMAN(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2023
Continue bruh , I dey feel your story
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by GodWrites: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2023
Imagination

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Georgekyrian(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2023
If you no come finish this story. Your papa No know Wetin time be ??🥹
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nadingo: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2023
Interesting read! You are a good story teller.
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Chibuzoripob: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2023
sad FAKE story.CRIME DOES NOT PAY.
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Chibuzoripob: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2023
sad you'll regret yourself by the time ur an*s become borehole/ toss u somewhere after they useless u.Travel legitimate if u must to the West,otherwise, sorry go be the case
princeade86:
Make them come arrest and send me to USA.

2 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2023
Paulo:
Guy calm down joor, that $500 initially small, how can ice spice be asking a fan for five hundred dollars guy, this noor be about greediness you even get luck say this client noor question you.. So try dey bill better money wey go match your celebrity profile if any client wan commit.

His explanation made some sense quite alright but ah, lets just see how it goes. Another ten minutes passed and then Viola i saw that Billy was suddenly typing then the message came through and read

Billy:

Cupcake, sorry a loud truck parked right by my house and i had to go outside to tell them off of my property. So do i credit the last cash tag from the lasttime??

I answered affirmatively

Billy:
Alright now, hang in there, go nowhere!

I looked up at Paulo who was sitted glued to me observing the conversation from me and Billy and he met my gaze with an "i told you" Billy then returned to the chat and told me he'd sent the cash. I texted Bross on whatsapp and he confirmed the pickup! Chai come and see jubilations inside our hotel room between me and Paulo! Id say if this was a movie and me and Paulo were the casts and you the reader was watching at home, the point where Bross confirmed the $2k theyd have put a theme song there to accompany the scamming success and if that was anything to go by if at all, Olu maintain's Yahooze song would have been playing in the background while we jubilated and the song went thus

Ema wo awon bois yi kamakazee on a kentro level, yahooze ejawonsi!

Yahooo ooooo o ooo yahoooze

First thing na hummer hummer hummer
First thing na hummer, hummer hummer
Two thousand dollars elo lomaje timba shesi naira yeehh owo!

I got the credit transfer on the two thousand dollars and as usual bross always took a percentage/cut i didnt mind, na so street be.

Then for the first time in our lives, me and Paulo partied hard and even ended up sleeping with whores that patronized men in the hotel. In our minds we were big boys and like Bros told us, if one client pay you one, he fit pay you two. But i promise to tell the events that unfolded before our very own eyes in the months that followed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2023
I am at church i would have written more ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Blackbishop(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2023
Tag me when the update come
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by StarFist(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2023
Georgekyrian:
If you no come finish this story. Your papa No know Wetin time be ??🥹

😅😅😅
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by StarFist(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2023
Space booked
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by sreamsense: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2023
Storypot:
I am at church i would have written more ....
What is the essence of what you and Paulo are doing in the church when you are not ready to have personal encounter with Christ? May God forgive and forget your past and bring you to full knowledge of true rebirth experience in Christ Jesus. Jesus has given you another chance to amend your ways, never abuse that grace to reflect and learn from past to avoid future occurrences that may end up as "sorry case with no escape". Also, better end up evil ties with friends that can help you regret coming to this world as a result of long jail term from wages of sin. I pray God's grace will be adequate for you to turn fully back to him in honesty and truth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nadingo: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2023
sreamsense:

What is the essence of what you and Paulo are doing in the church when you are not ready to have personal encounter with Christ? May God forgive and forget your past and bring you to full knowledge of true rebirth experience in Christ Jesus. Jesus has given you another chance to amend your ways, never abuse that grace to reflect and learn from past to avoid future occurrences that may end up as "sorry case with no escape". Also, better end up evil ties with friends that can help you regret coming to this world as a result of long jail term from wages of sin. I pray God's grace will be adequate for you to turn fully back to him in honesty and truth
Sharrap and enjoy the story.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by DesChyko: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2023
sreamsense:
May God forgive and forget your past and bring you to full knowledge of true rebirth experience in Christ Jesus.

People wey accept the rubbish INEC do dey come dey talk about rebirth experience abi Ogun wan kill you ni? Which part of 'Jesus Christ' rebirth experience taught you to label a whole tribe as being born with hatred? Or commit libel against the person of Obi??

Carry your hypocrisy run comot for here with speed jare.🤣😂

Nadingo:
Sharrap and enjoy the story.

No mind the bros. Wan come disguise for here today he manage go church

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Yorkedwight: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2023
I am locked in
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Sucre6: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Op command finish this story Nah grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews / Islamic Cleric’s Death: Masquerade Vanishes From Police Cell! / Gunmen Kill Soldier At Checkpoint, Five Others In Restaurant In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.