Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) (10565 Views)

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Can You See Why Abba Kyari Won't Be Extradicted ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Next day which was a Monday, we ditched the lodge, went to another lodge at another hotel that was fairly bigger than the one we stayed the night before. Paulo like got on his phone and chatted up a phone agent he knew and that one in no time delivered two Uk used iphones for the both of us. My own phone was costlier than Paulo's tho but iPhones were iPhones. Later that day, we biked to a boutique and bought graphical Tee-Shirts and Jeans and slides to match and by the time we got back to our hotel room, we realized we spent even out of budget but didnt care. I cleaned up and changed into our new boutique accuired wears and headed for the Hotel's lounge and guess what, me and Paulo fitted in with the other ballers this time unlike the last night we were partying and people looked at us like we were not supposed to be there (sapa things) it was understandable that way tho as you needed to see Paulo's Shoes hahahaha shoe wey he dey always polish every Sunday and who the fuvck goes to a club in their Sunday church shoes and clothes hahaha. But on this day we were cute and cuddely. We aproached the lounge where the bar was and the air in that room felt different and one of the babes even looked my way and gave me a wink! Hoe-low-Shows! I retorted to myself!

Bar boy came to our table and asked what we'd drink so he could get them for us but i kept on typing and typing and typing and it was Paulo that made our order. I was typing and updating Billy on this new phone and i enjoyed it, phone was super fast! I kinda like went from a tecno android to an iphone so you could understand. We drank and as we did i kept typing away. My second billing experience with Paulo that provided $2k had taught me to be smart with my billings so armed with that previous experience, i went in for the kill and this time asked Bill for $10k!! Like Paulo said the last time, i am the celeb and i could call whatever numbers i wanted. Bill read the $10k message and felt kinda reluctant, he said he could send that to me tho but that was too much for him to fork out at once. I didnt want to hint Paulo as i wanted to cash ou this $10k by myself and take the glory just like Paulo typed texted $2k and cashed it out on my behalf. Omo Billy no succumb. Out of fustrations i showed the chat to Paulo amd just left him with my phone and let my mind wander back to the events of the past few days.. my mother had been ringing my phone i was ignoring her calls because she can nag for Afrika. And then my mind wandered back to Saturday when i was at Paulo's house and his mother kicked the both of us out for being very idle and jobless. Then i thought about Ada. That one told me to my face that she only dates big boys and i was short of expectations. Then i thought about how the other day i collected cash from my mum to cut my hair, and when i returned from the Barbers Shop, my Mom asked me to return to the shop and made sure they cut my hair very very low. We almost fought that day.

Eureka!!!! Paulo mused to himself and said "i no know why person wey get head no dey get cap and person wey get cap noor dey get head!! he had gotten busy with Billy just like the last time and this time he cashed the thousands out!! Billy paid after Paulos update. This time we didnt use Bross cash tag, Paulo facilitated the payment and recieved it in bitcoins and as at the time, bitcoins were going crazy and was at an all time high!

10,000×630= 6.3m

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nadingo: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Omo una don wreck Billy finish cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Chronosvineberg(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Damn come with this thing finish
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by gentleman82: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nice write up , glad to read this , it really gives an insight into how Yahoo guys get clients , bill them hard and eventually lands in the hands of effc Hawks and how they get back freedom , these always makes me curious, glad to see an explosive exposition from you. Nice one, men are learning. Don't rush the story take your time and write in details.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by TheMaharajah: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
gentleman82:
Nice write up , glad to read this , it really gives an insight into how Yahoo guys get clients , bill them hard and eventually lands in the hands of effc Hawks and how they get back freedom , these always makes me curious, glad to see an explosive exposition from you. Nice one, men are learning. Don't rush the story take your time and write in details.

You've spoken my heart and I don't want to or need to add or remove anything. It is perfect as is.

2 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Omoh i wan craze. Paulo self wan mad. You know that type of madness reeled with happiness but you just couldnt do much to express it because we were in a space that accomondated us and other people but the both of us were grinning from ear to ear and i looked at Paulo and he had the biggest smirk on his face.. we were just shinning teeth like idiots, happy idiots. Suddenly i got up and Paulo did the same and we headed for the room that housed us in the lodge.. You see that walk from the Lounge to the room ehn, it was at that point that i realized money can change someone's walking, i began to realize that been broke wasnt my real face but this new found levels was it, as it had everything. Got to the room and Paulo and i started wilding on what to do with these funds...and like the adage always said that money wey pikin first see na akara e go take am chop dem noor lie ooo. We upgraded our hotel room from a normal room to an enclosed private suite in the hotel and paid that room forward.I looked at how much was left after we paid upfront for the suite and realized that i still had enough left. Then stupidly, me and Paulo went to a car stand the next day and paid for a muscle camry Spyder 2008 silver ride.

Omoh that car announced us to the whole area and it was how we announced the procument of the ride. We went to our street first, Paulo was driving and the song that was blasting from the car speakers was that popular cblavk ft NairaMarley's ogologo track and this particular line of the track accompanied the car into our street

"Never broke again àwọn ìjọba ceecee
Chevrolet camaro ya tó infinity
Ara utility mi ò ní gungirity
Má tá fele fele Come My vicinity
Garri ó need ìpolówó
Àti mo pé ẹni Mission
Ọlopa mú ẹ ó ní kó má gbé e gba títí
Ọmọ àṣẹ kò sá tí de Station"

Never Broke again them credit card boys
Chevrolet Camaro is different from infinity
All my utility no get gungirity
No just do anyhow come my vicinity
Garri noor need advert,
We don know say una get mission
Police catch you, you say make dem no carry you pass main road.
Simpleton make you sha reach station!

Paulo purposely chossed this track and put it on repeat so that people in the area can be peppered and the tactic worked well. We got to my house and my mum was picking beans for the evening just outside the verandah Paulo parked and i got off and produced a wad of cash that i had on me and started spraying my mum, Paulo collected the tray of dry beans she was picking and flunged it all the way across to the next compound, neighbours came out and was watching the fanfare when mom suddey brought everything to a halt and even asked Paulo to shut the music that was balsting loudly from the car off!

Edem, where una take see money, who get car my mum quipped! I told her the car was mine and the money too. Then she queriied forward amd asked what type of work we did on Sunday that made us this rich and why i have been missing from home etc etc. The thing was, i wouldve preffered to keep this whole car thing private as i knew what and how my mum would be but it was Paulo that suggested a fanfare and stopping by at my mom's so she could bless the car! I finaly opened up to my mum the hustle that i learnt and the result it yielded. I have never been embarrased my whole life, Mom asked me to manually pick all the funds i sprayed, and return it to the owner and return the car to wherever it came from! My mum then went inside and returned with a new tray and beans seedlings!

13 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
princeade86:
Make them come arrest and send me to USA.

By the time them beat and rape your asss well for those Gangs filled US prisons you go change talk. Lol

3 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Storypot:
Omoh i wan craze. Paulo self wan mad. You know that type of madness reeled with happiness but you just couldnt do much to express it because we were in a space that accomondated us and other people but the both of us were grinning from ear to ear and i looked at Paulo and he had the biggest smirk on his face.. we were just shinning teeth like idiots, happy idiots. Suddenly i got up and Paulo did the same and we headed for the room that housed us in the lodge.. You see that walk from the Lounge to the room ehn, it was at that point that i realized money can change someone's walking, i began to realize that been broke wasnt my real face but this new found levels was it, as it had everything. Got to the room and Paulo and i started wilding on what to do with these funds...and like the adage always said that money wey pikin first see na akara e go take am chop dem noor lie ooo. We upgraded our hotel room from a normal room to an enclosed private suite in the hotel and paid that room forward.I looked at how much was left after we paid upfront for the suite and realized that i still had enough left. Then stupidly, me and Paulo went to a car stand the next day and paid for a muscle camry Spyder 2008 silver ride.

Omoh that car announced us to the whole area and it was how we announced the procument of the ride. We went to our street first, Paulo was driving and the song that was blasting from the car speakers was that popular cblavk ft NairaMarley's ogologo track and this particular line of the track accompanied the car into our street

"Never broke again àwọn ìjọba ceecee
Chevrolet camaro ya tó infinity
Ara utility mi ò ní gungirity
Má tá fele fele Come My vicinity
Garri ó need ìpolówó
Àti mo pé ẹni Mission
Ọlopa mú ẹ ó ní kó má gbé e gba títí
Ọmọ àṣẹ kò sá tí de Station"

Never Broke again them credit card boys
Chevrolet Camaro is different from infinity
All my utility no get gungirity
No just do anyhow come my vicinity
Garri noor need advert,
We don know say una get mission
Police catch you, you say make dem no carry you pass main road.
Simpleton make you sha reach station!

Paulo purposely chossed this track and put it on repeat so that people in the area can be peppered and the tactic worked well. We got to my house and my mum was picking beans for the evening just outside the verandah Paulo parked and i got off and produced a wad of cash that i had on me and started spraying my mum, Paulo collected the tray of dry beans she was picking and flunged it all the way across to the next compound, neighbours came out and was watching the fanfare when mom suddey brought everything to a halt and even asked Paulo to shut the music that was balsting loudly from the car off!

Edem, where una take see money, who get car my mum quipped! I told her the car was mine and the money too. Then she queriied forward amd asked what type of work we did on Sunday that made us this rich and why i have been missing from home etc etc. The thing was, i wouldve preffered to keep this whole car thing private as i knew what and how my mum would be but it was Paulo that suggested a fanfare and stopping by at my mom's so she could bless the car! I finaly opened up to my mum the hustle that i learnt and the result it yielded. I have never been embarrased my whole life, Mom asked me to manually pick all the funds i sprayed, and return it to the owner and return the car to wherever it came from! My mum then went inside and returned with a new tray and beans seedlings!

An average Nigerian mom will never say this. Interesting

3 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Chibuzoc(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

My parents would do way more than this.

11 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Chibuzoc:

My parents would do way more than this.

That’s good to know

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nemesis0147(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

dy play😂

3 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Benki003(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Following joor

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Its not every moms that support crime Sir! Some still have their dignity in check.

7 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Gadafii: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
If you fail to show results for your works, then go think say you lazy

If only you had maintained your humble beginning and lay love and invest the money into something more profitable, but then say money get spirit wey dey control man, I will love to see the end of these

8 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nemesis0147(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Gadafii:
If you fail to show results for your works, then go think say you lazy

If only you had maintained your humble beginning and lay love and invest the money into something more profitable, but then say money get spirit wey dey control man, I will love to see the end of these
it is normal….imagine hitting millions for the first time within 48hrs?
Para must dy your body….but as a man,
You must stumble…na that time his coming back he go now get sense….if the op should go back to the street again,with what he has or still passing through….he might worth millions of dollars but you won’t figure out.

5 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Jestin: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
I am following
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Chessmaster52: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Anticipating
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
What of the EFCC part.Na wetin carry me come here.
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nadingo: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2023
Where's this man
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by JimmySwaggart(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

you dey whine. Not all naija mom's lack principles and ethics. Some mom's uphold Godly principles even to the point of death, she knows her innocent son is about to embark on a journey of total moral bankruptcy so before it becomes too late for him to change she must frankly play her part in reminding the son of who he is and that he shouldn't soil/dent the family's name.

6 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by DesChyko: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wow.. Your mom get doings 💯
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by TheMiracleMag(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hallelujah
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Incognito21: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Finish it
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by PapaNnamdi: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2023
Fake
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2023
Hi Storypot,

Where's the concluding part of your experience?

We need the EFCC part?
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Truckpusher(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2023
KyleJason:
Hi Storypot,

Where's the concluding part of your experience?

We need the EFCC part?

Mr Storypot , you finally got their attention.

The FBI is here now to listen to you.
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by delpee(f): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The typical Nigerian mum will respond like this. The modern day yahoo mothers are in a different class. Hushpuppy's mum didn't support him according to reports.

6 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2023
Guys I am back, I lost my phone and just replaced it.

3 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Ekehwinz: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2023
Storypot:

Welcome back
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nadingo: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Storypot:
Kpele. Fire on.
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Storypot:

Storypot,

Your story make sense.
You would've invested the money in a business instead of lavishing it because another billing might not be possible.

Anyway, thank God you're back after loosing your phone.

Can you update the house on the remaining part of the story?

3 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Wetin man wan do, we returned back to the lodge in complete silence as mumsy don change am for us. But getting back to the lodge, it didnt take long before we got spiked up again and went about life like anything happened. I got a text on my google voice from Billy so i had to excuse myself from the club as it was loud and i needed to concenterate. I soon found a spot in the hotel that was quiet and read Bill's message!

Billy:

(For the first time he didnt use the cupcake slogan he always used) are you sure you are the real Ice?

Fake Ice Spice (me):

Come on Billy, what do you mean??

Billy:

My daughter visited, I told her about you and shes saw/read our conversations now she's questioning you Ice, well the thing is, I trust you, and I had your back but she still insisted that you or. Your profile is catfish and that you could be an individual elshewhere impersonating the Authentic ice Spice and I would start taking her serious when she said she could put her life on it that you are a scam. But I won't still bulge but I would like for you Icey to come just do one thing for me, I will video call you through that I stagram profile, please accept it and just say a hello to me and my daughter.

Omoh which kain problem be this now, nothing wey I noor tell Billy, all the formats I gave Billy, he was believing it but his daughter came with facts that countered my formats. She stood on the fact that if I was Ice Spice and putting into consideration how much his ol man parted with in commitments so far I wouldnt hesitate. We dragged it and dragged it back and forth and that ended in trading and exchange of insults and the girl now said something

"Look, I detest whoever you are, you are a thief and there's nothing more to add to that. I would've overlooked it because for all I care you got crumbs off of my Olman's money. Thankfully I found out now that I did but then again I just will not let this slide. What you did is so bad that I know there are several unsuspecting preys out there like mi Dad and I wouldn't let you take advantage of another. This is not the last of it, the law will be in touch!

I laughed that last line in her message off. I even. Childishly told her to bring it on!!! I thought I can never be caught hahahahaah. The girl stopped chatting however and I went back to my reality.. Well I thought this wasn't the time to feel bad about loosing a client, I would double my hustle and keep at it, I believed another client would come along and with this my new found level, I'd take it slow from there on with how much I have left and see how it goes from there. Stupid me still went ahead and continued bombing with the same fake ice spice account and didn't really the nk muck if there were gonna be any repercussions with my last cash outs if at all. But things are calm for the most part for now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo / 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train / Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.