Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) (10508 Views)

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Can You See Why Abba Kyari Won't Be Extradicted ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
KyleJason:

Storypot,

Your story make sense.
You would've invested the money in a business instead of lavishing it because another billing might not be possible.

Anyway, thank God you're back after loosing your phone.

Can you update the house on the remaining part of the story?

Yes boss I did
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
Continue your spicy story and why did you not intimate your chairman about the ugly development with that little girl's threat?
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by stacyadams: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
Storypot:

Yes boss I did
kontinue chief no time
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
Guys, believe it or not, that money was evil, me and my mum we broke up, Me and Paulo we stopped talking because he thought at some point I was bodying him... I wasn't even bothered about Me and Paul's break up, But my Mom's like she literally stopped talking to me and avoided me everywhere. Because after Billy, remember I said I was gonna double my hustle and keep at it, of course I kept at it and went from an unknown underdog in the street rankings to the Celebrity King of Keyboardist in my Hood. I dey cashout, I didn't have another steady client but about six months after Billy omo Madcashouts so you can understand why those breakups I afformetioned materialized, Mom was scared and Paulo was jealous because his cashout were chicken poop. I did everything for him and I dunno, people change. The First Efcc news that filtered the hood was that Boss that helped me pick that first cashout from Billy had been picked up by Efcc. When I heard that news, I wondered how much Bross was making for him to have been picked up and as we hustlers normally do when that sorta of thing happens is to jump the hood, I jumped the hood by going to another part of my state where my guys (hustlers like myself) lived and just stayed put with them there for like a month. But all the while, news from my hood filtered to me and I knew Bross was still being held.

I woke up to the noise of disturbed dogs, the dogs that patrolled the compound at night when everyone in the Apartment slept. Normally the dogs were always very active at night but they don't make so much noise as these ones unless there's an intruder trying to intrude. This particular night everyone was fast asleep after all that partying in the club and rrleturning home very late. I got up to pee and as I made my way from the couch where I slept to my room proper so I could access the restroom there, I hear a shot ring out and a very odd sound from one of the four dogs that patrolled the night.. Armed robbers? I looked a cross the windows and I saw something that looked like someone in a red jacket trying to climb over the fence and the inscription E. F. C. C. What!!! Na movie be this ni?? By now, half the people in the room were awake because that shot initially was loud. Then two more shots and I could hear from outside in hausa, that the cost was cleared now and they could make their entry. I looked at my guy, the one who accomondated me after I jumped the hood and I saw him trying to break his phone, first he slammed it so hard on the floor and repeated that over and over. I didn't know when I joined in to do the same thing as I didn't even know what to make of anything at all in those clutch moment. These operatives didn't even knock or ask us to open the door, the door flunged itself wide open with force from outside that it slammed so hard and the noise was deafening. Then they started picking us up one by one with the girls that followed us home from the club and side by side, we were cuffed in twoos and led outside the compound and was asked to sit on the bare floor while they raided the apartment and brought out our tools as evidences. Then they labeled and tagged everyone's tools like laptops, phones and cars to our respective names and the abokis led us to a waiting bus and the long drive to Abuja began...

5 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Storypot:
Myself and Paul, very tight firends. So it happened that after high school and inbetween writting exams and seeking addmissions we learnt celebrity dating from one of our street Bros and here's how everthing played out.

Weeks after we learnt that update from Bros, we started working on our own and if we ran into any issues, we'd update Bros or go to his house. The way he taugh us, youd create a fake/clone instagram profile of a popular American celebrity then use the cloned account to spam the real celebrity's account followers impersonating and for scamish/catfish intentions.

I used ice spice as my cloned celeb and i started spamming with it. So this very Special Sunday, i was in church with Paul and my phone vibrated in my pockets. I wouldnt want to check watever notification it was at that time as i was on the Keys and Paul was on the drums. But my ohone had a mind of its own in that instance and it kept repeating the attention grabbing vibrant jiggle it made in my pockets to contunue dragging my attentiom from the song the choirs were singing that i was strumming the keys on the keyboard to. The choir stoopped singing for a minute and i was able to see whats up. Oh an instagram notification from Ice Spice well not tbe real ice spice, it was my cloned account of her and someone replied to my spam messages from one of her real followers that thought he was onto the real Ice Spice and his message read thus.

My initial spam message was;

Fake Ice Spice:
Hows it going Billy, if you ever get to read this, just know that i am connecting with you through my alternate account as my main page has handlers and is always busy and once a while i love connecting with my fans through comments that they make on my main page and get to know them. I'd like to read from and get to know you if you dont mind.

Till then Ice spice.

The response i got;

Billy;
This must be a dream Icey. I am a die hard fan and i have been supporting from the get go!! This is sureal! I'm honoured i must say. Ive got all of your songs and merchs! Please write me again when you read from me Icey, i'd be looking forward to it.

Tbc

Following
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nadingo: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Storypot:
Guys, believe it or not, that money was evil, me and my mum we broke up, Me and Paulo we stopped talking because he thought at some point I was bodying him... I wasn't even bothered about Me and Paul's break up, But my Mom's like she literally stopped talking to me and avoided me everywhere. Because after Billy, remember I said I was gonna double my hustle and keep at it, of course I kept at it and went from an unknown underdog in the street rankings to the Celebrity King of Keyboardist in my Hood. I dey cashout, I didn't have another steady client but about six months after Billy omo Madcashouts so you can understand why those breakups I afformetioned materialized, Mom was scared and Paulo was jealous because his cashout were chicken poop. I did everything for him and I dunno, people change. The First Efcc news that filtered the hood was that Boss that helped me pick that first cashout from Billy had been picked up by Efcc. When I heard that news, I wondered how much Bross was making for him to have been picked up and as we hustlers normally do when that sorta of thing happens is to jump the hood, I jumped the hood by going to another part of my state where my guys (hustlers like myself) lived and just stayed put with them there for like a month. But all the while, news from my hood filtered to me and I knew Bross was still being held.

I woke up to the noise of disturbed dogs, the dogs that patrolled the compound at night when everyone in the Apartment slept. Normally the dogs were always very active at night but they don't make so much noise as these ones unless there's an intruder trying to intrude. This particular night everyone was fast asleep after all that partying in the club and rrleturning home very late. I got up to pee and as I made my way from the couch where I slept to my room proper so I could access the restroom there, I hear a shot ring out and a very odd sound from one of the four dogs that patrolled the night.. Armed robbers? I looked a cross the windows and I saw something that looked like someone in a red jacket trying to climb over the fence and the inscription E. F. C. C. What!!! Na movie be this ni?? By now, half the people in the room were awake because that shot initially was loud. Then two more shots and I could hear from outside in hausa, that the cost was cleared now and they could make their entry. I looked at my guy, the one who accomondated me after I jumped the hood and I saw him trying to break his phone, first he slammed it so hard on the floor and repeated that over and over. I didn't know when I joined in to do the same thing as I didn't even know what to make of anything at all in those clutch moment. These operatives didn't even knock or ask us to open the door, the door flunged itself wide open with force from outside that it slammed so hard and the noise was deafening. Then they started picking us up one by one with the girls that followed us home from the club and side by side, we were cuffed in twoos and led outside the compound and was asked to sit on the bare floor while they raided the apartment and brought out our tools as evidences. Then they labeled and tagged everyone's tools like laptops, phones and cars to our respective names and the abokis led us to a waiting bus and the long drive to Abuja began...
Sh1t hits the fan

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by BallingGuy: 12:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Kindly mention me when you update the story.
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 5:51am On Sep 11, 2023
BallingGuy:
Kindly mention me when you update the story.

Sitted and cuffed inside that white hilux coaster bus, I could tell the hilux was brand new because it still had factory nylons adorning it and the new car smell. And the ever blazing air conditioner present.. I kid you not that ride was the most uncomfortable ride I had taking from anywhere to anywhere my whole life.. The atmosphere was quiet, cold and grim, who dared say anything? We already knew what was to come, we just didn't know what to expect. I had heard several Efcc stories and how guys went from grace to grace after every arrest, I heard they'd confiscate everything you owned or accuired through fraud and would be sentenced. All those tales, well I would experience the fables in no time as the situation dragged on. By the time we got to Abuja, I was already feeling pressed, and when the Bus drove into Efcc Quaters Abuja I legitimately pied my panties as the bus made it's way from the cross section at the gate to another section of the edifice that was marked "Interrogations" and finally came to a halt. Then in a single file the operatives had us line out of the bus. First thing we did was to have a photo shoot, all of us were arranged Ina group and an official picture of the arrest taken, then the second photo session was where they lined us up individually with our exibhits. My Camry sport Vehicle , Apple devices, e c etc was coalated and I was made to stand in front of the exhibits and my photo taken. Then they singled only me out from the lot and led the other suspects to a seperate block while I was taken inside "interrogations" I heard one of the Abokis in Hausa saying

"Kai wannan rouge ciki, lamarinsa ya bambanta da sauran"

Which meant in English

"Take this rouge inside, his case is different from the others"

Wait what? What does that mean, but before I knew what was happening, I was bundled and cuffed inside a small ro that had no windows but just 2 chairs and a table and a lamp that hunged freely above our head. I sat there alone in that room for close to 3 hours thereabouts so I thought when it finally opened and 3 operatives walked into the room and one of them sat and just looked me straight in the eye for what seemed like 20 seconds then he looked away and then provided an office flat file and then removed a document from the dozens of documents that criminally sat in the flat file and placed one of them in front of me. I peeked into the document and my first message to Billy on Instagram was looking at me eye to eye and then it went from the first message to the last message I exchanged with his daughter and then and there I knew why they said my case was different.

The interrogator then spoke Up.

Efcc Int:
Do you know any Billy Hobbs?

Me:
Not at all Sir

Then I felt something resounding hitting me across the face multiple times. Omoh them talk say soldiers Sabi slap Person, Efcc operatives don slap you before??

9 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Kindness218: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2023
update please

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nadingo: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2023
Storypot:

Sitted and cuffed inside that white hilux coaster bus, I could tell the hilux was brand new because it still had factory nylons adorning it and the new car smell. And the ever blazing air conditioner present.. I kid you not that ride was the most uncomfortable ride I had taking from anywhere to anywhere my whole life.. The atmosphere was quiet, cold and grim, who dared say anything? We already knew what was to come, we just didn't know what to expect. I had heard several Efcc stories and how guys went from grace to grace after every arrest, I heard they'd confiscate everything you owned or accuired through fraud and would be sentenced. All those tales, well I would experience the fables in no time as the situation dragged on. By the time we got to Abuja, I was already feeling pressed, and when the Bus drove into Efcc Quaters Abuja I legitimately pied my panties as the bus made it's way from the cross section at the gate to another section of the edifice that was marked "Interrogations" and finally came to a halt. Then in a single file the operatives had us line out of the bus. First thing we did was to have a photo shoot, all of us were arranged Ina group and an official picture of the arrest taken, then the second photo session was where they lined us up individually with our exibhits. My Camry sport Vehicle , Apple devices, e c etc was coalated and I was made to stand in front of the exhibits and my photo taken. Then they singled only me out from the lot and led the other suspects to a seperate block while I was taken inside "interrogations" I heard one of the Abokis in Hausa saying

"Kai wannan rouge ciki, lamarinsa ya bambanta da sauran"

Which meant in English

"Take this rouge inside, his case is different from the others"

Wait what? What does that mean, but before I knew what was happening, I was bundled and cuffed inside a small ro that had no windows but just 2 chairs and a table and a lamp that hunged freely above our head. I sat there alone in that room for close to 3 hours thereabouts so I thought when it finally opened and 3 operatives walked into the room and one of them sat and just looked me straight in the eye for what seemed like 20 seconds then he looked away and then provided an office flat file and then removed a document from the dozens of documents that criminally sat in the flat file and placed one of them in front of me. I peeked into the document and my first message to Billy on Instagram was looking at me eye to eye and then it went from the first message to the last message I exchanged with his daughter and then and there I knew why they said my case was different.

The interrogator then spoke Up.

Efcc Int:
Do you know any Billy Hobbs?

Me:
Not at all Sir

Then I felt something resounding hitting me across the face multiple times. Omoh them talk say soldiers Sabi slap Person, Efcc operatives don slap you before??
Tabbas lamarin ka ya bambanta dana kowa saboda kai sophisticated barawo ne. Billy's daughter don do you strong thing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by BallingGuy: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2023
Storypot:

Thank you for the mention
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Typing: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Chibuzoc:

My parents would do way more than this.

Edo parents dey support their kids to do scam. They will even buy laptop for the kids.

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Chibuzoc(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Typing:

Edo parents dey support their kids to do scam. They will even buy laptop for the kids.

Not all edo parents shaa, parents across tribes are also accomplice, some go as far as doing jazz for their children

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Typing: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nadingo:
Tabbas lamarin ka ya bambanta dana kowa saboda kai sophisticated barawo ne. Billy's daughter don do you strong thing. cheesy

Kwarai da gaske.
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Typing: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Not all edo parents shaa, parents across tribes are also accomplice, some go as far as doing jazz for their children

Edo is a place Yahoo Boys are celebrated most. You will see parents pray and bless their kids, so that they scam and succeed. A mother will dance and announce to all her neighbors the moment her child succeeded in scamming someone.

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by BallingGuy: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Update us ooo
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Chibuzoc(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
Typing:

Edo is a place Yahoo Boys are celebrated most. You will see parents pray and bless their kids, so that they scam and succeed. A mother will dance and announce to all her neighbors the moment her child succeeded in scamming someone.

Inside life, this acts are mostly welcomed and celebrated by mothers

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nemesis0147(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Typing:

swears…I remember traveling to Ghana by road that year…I met many boys going to HK…their mothers were calling them asking them if they have reached….praying for them over the phone.

2 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by BallingGuy: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Storypot how far?
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Didi2d(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Storypot, I dey wait for the continuation o.

No waste time
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Promise47(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
Avoid Crime it doesn't pay at All stop committing crime fraud yahoo yahoo you are destroying your name and of your country

2 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
You must update this thread tomorrow, please.
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Gadafii: 1:33am On Sep 13, 2023
Abeg mention me or like this comment when update dey, my monika no hard
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Dickwahala: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2023
@Storypot abeg continue your story.

1 Like

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by goldenceo1: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2023
[quote author=Dickwahala post=125760172]@Storypot abeg continue your story.

Jesus is lord
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Dickwahala: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
[/quote] I don edit am bro. But this na faceless forum you know grin
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Nadingo: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
Dickwahala:
I don edit am bro. But this na faceless forum you know grin
You're not completely anonymous. Know this and know peace!!
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by goldenceo1: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
[quote author=Dickwahala post=125766038]

Jesus is coming soon
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Dickwahala: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
goldenceo1:

Na from here them take get invictus Obi lead so nothing is faceless on the internet… delete my comment I posted about you earlier which you quoted..
Thanks for the expo bro I don delete am. As you can see me sef dey dey careful I only signed up on nairaland with fake email cheesy
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by PaNnamdi: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Wow nice story
Storypot please mention me in the next episode.

Am glad u survived to tell your story.many couldn't

God has a plan for you,most of the energy u used you were deceived into channeling it the wrong way online not the right way but however God has given u a second chance.
Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Guys these updates are slow because I work and when I return from my shift, I am already tired and spent. So I can think I'd rather write one long chapter and keep up with it after this one make una no vez, Bill's don't pay themselves.

3 Likes

Re: My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) by Storypot: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
PaNnamdi:
Wow nice story
Storypot please mention me in the next episode.

Am glad u survived to tell your story.many couldn't

God has a plan for you,most of the energy u used you were deceived into channeling it the wrong way online not the right way but however God has given u a second chance.

Thanks Boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Soldier At Checkpoint, Five Others In Restaurant In Anambra / Lies (myths) "Yahoo Boys" Want You To Believe And Nigerians Believe / Twitter User Accuses Police Of Extorting Him Of 80k Over Driver's License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.