Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) (12292 Views)

Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) / Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday / Flying Eagles Coach Paul Aigbogun List 21 Players For 2019 U-20 AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by naptu2: 4:22am On Aug 20, 2023
ONOME EBI @EBIONOME

I want to use today to appreciate my father in football, my grassroot coach, my warrior who gave his everything to train me and help me to become who I am today. You're a KING PALEPA ❤️🤗. I love you and will forever appreciate you ❤️. Mr Paul Okwudili Nnakwe A.K.A (PALEPA).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHNqEo0_HYY

https://twitter.com/EBIONOME/status/1692635915707990415

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by naptu2: 4:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Reactions from

1) 2Face Idibia

2) Sarah Ogoke

3) Amara Kanu

4) Uchenna Kanu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by naptu2: 4:22am On Aug 20, 2023
She was being interviewed and they showed her goodwill messages from her teammates and she became emotional.

ONOME EBI @EBIONOME

That priceless moment I watched messages from my teammates😢❤️🇳🇬🤗🥰, I never knew they all loved & cherished me that much. I never saw it coming, I never knew I inspired my own teammates. They never just said it to me physically 🥺❤️🤗. The tears kept coming for almost 10mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9pA3ixDn-A

https://twitter.com/EBIONOME/status/1692205674728439844

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by naptu2: 4:23am On Aug 20, 2023
Reactions from:

1) Nancy Isime

2) Vivian Ikechukwu

3) Uchenna Kanu

4) Ghanaian legend Anthony Baffoe

5) Calista Okoronkwo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by WildChild00(m): 4:58am On Aug 20, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by turmacs(f): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2023
angry
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Passionate888: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2023
It's good to be good

4 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 6:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Who's she
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Knetpro(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2023
This is nice and commendable.

5 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 7:00am On Aug 20, 2023
At the end, you never achieved anything globally. What is there to celebrate madam.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by HeadNigga: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by EngrchidiG25(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2023
When u get there never forget those that were ur ladder

2 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by LagosFirstSon: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2023
It's good to always remember the people that helped you climed to the top

Good will continue to bless you Onome for remembering your former coach

8 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2023
Okay.
And this is news because.. ?
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Jumbojnr(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:
At the end, you never achieved anything globally. What is there to celebrate madam.
This early morning?? undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2023
This is lovely and emotional. Happy Sunday!
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by jeff1993: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2023
May Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe favor me and my family

5 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:
On a Sunday morning you came to type with bitterness.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 7:12am On Aug 20, 2023
tollyboy5:

On a Sunday morning you came to type with bitterness.
Yes that is because truth is bitter.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 7:13am On Aug 20, 2023
Jumbojnr:

This early morning?? undecided
It is never too early to tell somebody the truth.

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by toxtimmy: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:
It is never too early to tell somebody the truth.

Is it too early for you to tell us the truth about yourself?... what have you achieved in life that this lady has not achieved yet?.. just one thing only please?

you have the next 24 hours to tell your truth on the question above and if you don't the truth is I feel sorry for all the people around you as your looser mindset will bring everybody around you down... in other words you love suffer and misery.... Feel free to self-service yourself out with suffer and misery and leave the people of this world alone so they can enjoy their lives without you.

10 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2023
undecided

As a Northern Muslim

it hurts me to see Yoruba Muslim women engage in sports activities disgracing our religion...
the likes of Asisat and Rashidat ..
These things should be left for the kafirs

we should commend our women who cover themselves at all times and take care of the kids.. clean and cook at home

President Tinubu should do something about this menance.. you will never see a female northern Muslim bring shame to our religion of peace..
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by bosundaniel: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
Who's she

SMH for you
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by malcom1X: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2023
jeff1993:
May Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe favor me and my family

Hahahaha
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akeem79(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by bosundaniel: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:

I pity your life.
Pls kindly inspire us by telling us anything you've achieved, not even nationally, in your local government or state.
Fools....
Must you talk

5 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2023
The myopic mindset of a typical African child. Is there any dove act between you and this Onome girl that you defend her with so much zeal even after learning she achieved nothing in her career. Your type celebrate even foolishness and cowards. What will Ada hegerbeg,Alex Popp Rapinoe, and the rest do. I don't celebrate mediocre and next time stray away from my mention.
toxtimmy:

Is it too early for you to tell us the truth about yourself?... what have you achieved in life that this lady has not achieved yet?.. just one thing only please?

you have the next 24 hours to tell your truth on the question above and if you don't the truth is I feel sorry for all the people around you as your looser mindset will bring everybody around you down... in other words you love suffer and misery.... Feel free to self-service yourself out with suffer and misery and leave the people of this world alone so they can enjoy their lives without you.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2023
The fact I don't celebrate mediocre doesn't make me a fool bro. Am not you know this and you will stop being bitter towards others.
bosundaniel:

I pity your life.
Pls kindly inspire us by telling us anything you've achieved, not even nationally, in your local government or state.
Fools....
Must you talk
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2023
[quote author=Akeem79 post=125228810][/quote]

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Mindlog: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Commendable.

Akasammyoka:

See person that didn't even achieve anything on his street, talking!

2 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2023
I love this. Always appreciate people that help you to be where you are today. Don't be an ingrate. You can see some heart felt emotions to tell you how close they are.
Some people even you assist them or help them in your little way, it's your downfall they will be looking for in their next move and make you look back with regrets.

At least Baba no go go home empty in this tinubuconomics period. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Home of Corner Handicaps Project & Picks / Profiling The Newly Promoted Teams For The 2018 NPFL Season / Karim Benzema Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.