Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) (12322 Views)

Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) / Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday / Flying Eagles Coach Paul Aigbogun List 21 Players For 2019 U-20 AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
obrian888:

You are a lazy Mugu. you think football easy, try and play street football or Sunday Sunday and knows the energy is exerted in playing football before you start gapping your mouth.
That is for you who never played street football but I did. So next time be wise enough to know everybody is not you.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
papamodico:

How do you mean?
She never achieve anything worth celebrating.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
davidtemi:

The oldest woman to represent Nigeria/Africa in a women's world cup (40yrs)
Woww! That's beautiful. I'm glad she's able to achieve her goals

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
bosundaniel:

Oh! Sorry jare Oyinbo pepper
grin I'm Italian. I don't see my self as "white"
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by toxtimmy: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
What have you achieved in your hundred years on this earth that she has not achieved?...

The sad fact is your parents will disown you just so they can have the chance to call this girl their father even if it is for one second.

Honestly, you head is disconnected from reality... You need help but breaking news is that it is not in nairaland that you will get the help you really need... Go seek help.

Akasammyoka:
The myopic mindset of a typical African child. Is there any dove act between you and this Onome girl that you defend her with so much zeal even after learning she achieved nothing in her career. Your type celebrate even foolishness and cowards. What will Ada hegerbeg,Alex Popp Rapinoe, and the rest do. I don't celebrate mediocre and next time stray away from my mention.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by toxtimmy: 3:56am On Aug 21, 2023
Lol... You are sure of everything still yet you cannot list one thing you have achieved in life that this girl have not achieved in her life....but you talk like fly on shit.

Anyways one of thing I know you have achieved that she has not achieved is your mumuness.

That is a very big achievement for her.

Akasammyoka:
Gosh! You must be from southwest, and a sadist gave birth to you. This am so sure.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Exceed15: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2023
God bless Ebi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Africa Rising Stars Contest: The Next Big Thing In Africa / Rooney To Join Derby As Player-Coach From January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.