Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) (12295 Views)

Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) / Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday / Flying Eagles Coach Paul Aigbogun List 21 Players For 2019 U-20 AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by ckc(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

As a Northern Muslim

it hurts me to see Yoruba Muslim women engage in sports activities disgracing our religion...
the likes of Asisat and Rashidat ..
These things should be left for the kafirs

we should commend our women who cover themselves at all times and take care of the kids.. clean and cook at home

President Tinubu should do something about this menance.. you will never see a female northern Muslim bring shame to our religion of peace..

I spit on you and your useless Muslim religion. You people always drag the world ten steps back at every opportunity. 1diots
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by sylve11: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:
At the end, you never achieved anything globally. What is there to celebrate madam.

Wish her well and move on or better still, if you can't, you can as well ride along. cool
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by sylve11: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2023
@op, that's nice if you.

Remembering where you started and who helped you? Girl, you just opened another door for good things to come into your life. cool
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by uglodoh(f): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2023
ckc:
I spit on you and your useless Muslim religion. You people always drag the world ten steps back at every opportunity. 1diots
That person is not a Muslim
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Just happy you played mature not those kids throwing punches because I said what is obvious truth.
sylve11:

Wish her well and move on or better still, if you can't, you can as well ride along. cool
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Btruth: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:
At the end, you never achieved anything globally. What is there to celebrate madam.
your mouth will not kill you 🤷. Wetin you achieve? Compare to someone who is celebrated around the globe?

Bad belle pikin.....🙄
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2023
bosundaniel:

SMH for you
Black people will not stop this anytime soon.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:
The fact I don't celebrate mediocre doesn't make me a fool bro. Am not you know this and you will stop being bitter towards others.

Oga.... Talk wetin you don achieve. You dey blow grammar up and down
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Yankee101: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Onome drop something for him now
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by bosundaniel: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:
The fact I don't celebrate mediocre doesn't make me a fool bro. Am not you know this and you will stop being bitter towards others.

No room for bitterness in my life bro.
I celebrate every little achievement my pple have cos it's the sane thing to do for only reasonable people.
So from your response and mine, who's bitter?
At least we all can see what the legendary Onome has achieved. Tell us what you have achieved in your locality alone. Na only wetin I ask be that o. No story abeg.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by bosundaniel: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2023
ClassicMan202:

Oga.... Talk wetin you don achieve. You dey blow grammar up and down

Thanks jare better person. Make him talk wetin he don achieve he dey cut corner. Yeye person.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by bosundaniel: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Black people will not stop this anytime soon.

Oh! Sorry jare Oyinbo pepper
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by funkmrflexx(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:

Why are you so bitter?
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2023
bosundaniel:

I pity your life.
Pls kindly inspire us by telling us anything you've achieved, not even nationally, in your local government or state.
Fools....
Must you talk

What he has achieved within his local government? Haba why are you so wicked like this, you should rather limit it to his village alone...
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by danowena: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:
Google is ur friend. Stop flaunting your ignorance and give honour to whom honour is due.

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by davidtemi(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
Who's she
The oldest woman to represent Nigeria/Africa in a women's world cup (40yrs)
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by rinzylee(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:

Aren't you such a fool?
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2023
rinzylee:

Aren't you such a fool?
Just like you. Cause it take a fool to note a fool.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2023
danowena:

Google is ur friend. Stop flaunting your ignorance and give honour to whom honour is due.
if that is what you call achievement, then am sorry for you.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2023
funkmrflexx:

Why are you so bitter?
Yeah, truth is bitter.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2023
To you she achieved much, but to me nothing. Can we end this now.
bosundaniel:

No room for bitterness in my life bro.
I celebrate every little achievement my pple have cos it's the sane thing to do for only reasonable people.
So from your response and mine, who's bitter?
At least we all can see what the legendary Onome has achieved. Tell us what you have achieved in your locality alone. Na only wetin I ask be that o. No story abeg.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:

Dumbo 👎
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2023
Btruth:
your mouth will not kill you 🤷. Wetin you achieve? Compare to someone who is celebrated around the globe?

Bad belle pikin.....🙄

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Wise one
BarrElChapo:

Dumbo 👎
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:
Is this a joke?
Dey play oh.

Celebrate every small achievement.

Please bros, who sabi you for your village.

See the caliber of Nigerian celebrities reacting to the post.
That should tell you something.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2023
Good gesture 👏
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by Akasammyoka: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2023
I know and not proud.
theamazonguru:

Is this a joke?
Dey play oh.

Celebrate every small achievement.

Please bros, who sabi you for your village.

See the caliber of Nigerian celebrities reacting to the post.
That should tell you something.

Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by IMPARTIAL: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
You don try! Well done.

But time to retire from international football.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by obrian888: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:

You are a lazy Mugu. you think football easy, try and play street football or Sunday Sunday and knows the energy is exerted in playing football before you start gapping your mouth.
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by papamodico: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
naptu2:
ONOME EBI @EBIONOME

https://twitter.com/EBIONOME/status/1692635915707990415
Her father is ripping his good work
Re: Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) by papamodico: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Akasammyoka:
How do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karim Benzema Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador / Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.