Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs (7826 Views)

Rivers State Residents Decry Deplorable Roads / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation / Osun Elderly Decry APC Performance In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by omolola12345(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2023
I know the palliatives will not work in Nigeria.
I don't know our problem in this country, if you want the palliatives to go round, make general public announcement both online and offline across all the local governments in your state. Let them know the criteria for getting the palliatives maybe they should have valid voters card and other means of identification to get the palliatives and other conditions. Then announce the day and time of the week that they will gather for the palliatives to collect it. And for the money transfer stuff after thorough scrutinization process they can transfer the cash to those that qualified for it.
I think the Nigerians should be called upon to tell the FG about how to go about the palliatives distribution and agreed unanimously on the method that will be transparent.
This is my submission anyways. I always want us to get our mind to work in Nigeria and rub it together to solve our nations problem.
If we can solve our nations problem then there is no point going to another nation for survival.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Streetdoctor: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Kukutente23:
It's all nonsense
APC is evil and corrupt

God bless you.
Tinubu led FG is telling us states can't afford 5bn except the FG gives them to buy rice. What then is the usefulness of the states?
Is rice and maize the only problem of Nigerians?
Are Nigerians chickens?
I've never seen this level of wickedness from a govt to its people.
Minimum wage don enter voicemail. Na rice and maize be the palliatives for Nigerians.
Tinubu has no business being in aso rock bcs he doesn't understand anything about economy. Imagine reducing some Nigerians to a chicken. Instead of bringing something that will favour d masses he's bringing rice, well, I don't blame him at all, bcs he thinks that aso rock is like Lagos state where people gather and sing ur praises u then dash dem ewedu and amala

2 Likes

Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by ican2020: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Tackle root source and every other things will fall in place

2 Likes

Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by goodnessme1(f): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Mindlog: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Ladyclara002:

Ike guru πŸ˜‚

Ike gwuru seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by adecz: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2023
Government should just open the
borders to allow in food, SIMPLEβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

3 Likes

Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2023
Are we beggers?We need good policies that can create jobs,provide electricity and local refineries.Unavailability of refineries is the reason for high cost of living.

1 Like

Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Houseontherock1: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2023
Sharing rice and money is not palliative...how many times do we have to drum that in your ears?

1 Like

Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2023
For my own area, Dem dash me and my family one paint rubber of corn. So, I don go mill am, then I take am make tuwon masara.
Na the tuwo I dey chop so, with Ewedu soup.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Franzinni: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2023
It is a normal framework in Nigeria unless something very drastic is done to those who are willing to deprive others of thier livelihood... Maybe a couple of public disgracing and maybe a couple of hand cutting will begin to instill the fear of God in these animals.

If I was to rule this nation for 1 year, I would fix the minds of the people by instilling fear, terror in the souls of my subordinates.... I will mirror idi Amin and Gaddafi, they knew how to wield a whip effectively
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by maasoap(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2023
ferdvict2:
This country is a joke.

No one is accountable beginning from the top to the least person.

Criminals everywhere.

Ordinarily allocations given directly to LGA Chairmen, how did they spend it?

Hustle and forget any govt. palliative for your own mental and stomach health.

So, you didn't know?
LG allocations had been hijacked by govs long time ago. Govs like El'rufai and may be Wike were the few ones who swore never to touch LG allocations
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by anonymuz(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2023
mrvitalis:
elections have consequences
Elections have consequences

This 180 billion can be better utilized that would add value to our economy, create job, permanently reduce price of food

50 billion given to IITA Ibadan to produce improve variety of rice seedlings
100 billion for fertilizer
30 billions for selected rice mills

This is more effective than this looting scheme they want to do
do you think they reason like you? Those in power are brainless
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by maasoap(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
The best palliative Govt can give Nigerians is to subsidise fuel and make it more affordable. Any other palliative is a scam.

Then go after Subsidy Scammers and effectively man our borders.

People were not begging and struggling for palliatives when there was just petrol subsidy (remember that of kerosine and diesel were long gone). Why would any sensible president choose to replace the pride of his people with suffering?
People can't go out in their cars anymore! People have stopped switching on their generators in the house. Economy on a micro and macro scale is going downwards
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Hydroxide(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2023
Some people are already used to suffering
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Coronavirus1: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2023
Remember what happened to covid palliative Another one is about to take place.
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Ganjafama(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2023
lexy2014:
Am surprised that people are surprised at this fiasco.

What were they expecting? 5 trailers of rice for each state.... grin grin is that not a joke?

Na one one mudu Dem go share give everybody for each state. grin

With all the money they are spending on palliatives, how is it different from the fuel subsidy they say they removed?
Or is palliative not subsidy?

By the way, will this "palliative rice" last forever?
How long is a small paint rubber of rice going to last a family of 5? Besides, is the rice going to alleviate the suffering caused by increase in the pump price of PMS? I tire for this country. Tinubu is toeing the same path as Buhari and I'm not surprised. Bunch of thieves!
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by waveman2: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2023
Poverty have really taken over this country.God forbid,oh Lord don't let me bi among the masses but among the wealthy and politicians since the masses don't want to have sense.
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Funflipper: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2023
nurey:
Its disheartening the video I watched of the sharing in a particular location. The masses are truly suffering I pray it won't end up like the covid 19 palliatives that were cornered by people in government

The masses are suffering for lack of knowledge.
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Funflipper: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2023
Ganjafama:
How long is a small paint rubber of rice going to last a family of 5? Besides, is the rice going to alleviate the suffering caused by increase in the pump price of PMS? I tire for this country. Tinubu is toeing the same path as Buhari and I'm not surprised. Bunch of thieves!

Tinubu is towing the same path because that is what many Nigerians want. They want to be fed by goverment for the rest of their lives. They should carry on let's see how far they can go living off stipends.

1 Like

Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by onatisi(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2023
tinubu is already a total failure and catastrophe. he will ruin this country completely, he absolutely has nothing new to offer
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Reinaldo:
It's been clear since 2015 that they don't know anything about good governance
..abi....is what APC know what to do to be sharing pallatives, rice , beans to nigerians...that is what APC can offer to nigerians as good goverance... nawaoooo... nigerians should be wise and not to allow this politicians to deceive them again
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by ufotunang: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
It is dis-heartening to see how nigerians are cheering the sharing of their common wealth as rice that would likely end up in the hands of only a few. Financial resources that should translate into development of infrastructures, creation of jobs and provision of amenities being distributed to further enrich politicians leaving the massas to scamper for the very little and not enough to go round, pushing up the already inflated inflation, while the common man continues to bare the ripple effects
..abi.. politicians share millions of naira among themselves...while nigerians share rice.. nawaoooo...it's a pity
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by ufotunang: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
In nigeria we do not solve problems from the root...that is why this country is like this
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by BoldBrainz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
How in god's fvcking name did I even end up in Nigeria with a bunch of political animals ?!
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by ufotunang: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
APC loot palliative too join

Na wa

Nigerians are now living like internally displaced people in there country under Tinubu APC
..abi...with all the natural resources, crude oil, gas, mineral resources and trillions of naira nigeria has.... politicians treat nigerians has internally displaced people.. nawaoooo...it's a pity
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by ufotunang: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
lexy2014:

He continued from were buhari stopped
... tinubu told nigerians he will continue from where Buhari stopped and majority of nigerians voted him into power....so what do nigerians expect more than this
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Larryndelaw: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
All of you are shouting APC,what about PDP governors. Go and hold your governor responsibility fir your palliative
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Reference(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Palliatives are what the people asked for not a reduction of inflation, not the creation of jobs, not a means to production, so whom am I to comment.

If you ask for a lion you get a lion, if you ask for a goat, you get a goat. You can't expect your lion to eat grass or your goat to roar. Nigerians do not understand what makes for a better life so they cannot make the necessary demands. It is a vicious cycle.
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by AlphaStyles(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
When i look at this country i just shake my head. Unless you have money dont over multiply. If you are poor dont give birth to 2 or more kids bkus overpopulationis what is adding to this problem. We have been reduced to nothing by this so called elites and the people appointed by them.
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by Danidinho4: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
If you're not surprised at the outcome of this palliatives pls like nd share.
Re: Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs by ivandragon: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Despite the best efforts of some characters to drown out reasonable questions asked of government, the quest to ensure elected officials & political office holders are held to account will not cease.

The morning often shows the day & BAT has not started well. His quest to turn Nigerians into IDPs will be resisted through scrutiny of his ill-thoughtout policies & actions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo LP Members Protest At INEC Office, Demand Release Of CTC Of Guber Poll Docum / Happy Birthday Becomerich! / Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.