Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents (21598 Views)

ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents by flyinnizam(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2023
Parachoko:
Chidish And Unintelligent Talk

Keep on ranting online as of your Pandora is a saint that didn't Rig Election in the South East.

Mugu
foooolllish man dey fear. u don agree say Tinubu rig for rivers idiot. why u no accept make u die by accident today
Re: Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents by maasoap(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Your Tinubu took power before them, what magic has he performed?
U be Olodo confirmed! Tinubu didn't take power, authority was given to him the majority of voters to govern them. Coupists are the ones who took power, and that's why they are under the heat from every angle grin grin grin
Re: Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents by Parachoko: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2023
flyinnizam:
foooolllish man dey fear. u don agree say Tinubu rig for rivers idiot. why u no accept make u die by accident today
Is your ussseeless father and Mother at home that are both Fooolllish, not me boy. A person from a good home won't be behaving Irresponsibly like you online, so your Usellesss parents should be held responsible for how Fooooliish and Useelless you have become.

All this Online Curse and Abuse does not move me, I just see you as a Uuseless and Fraustrated person, so I have nothing to be fearful about.

You're wailing bitterly Wike rigged for Asiwaju in Rivers as If Pandora and LP didn't Rig massively in the South East.

Obi can Rig in the South East, but you are here Wailing Bitterly because Others Rig in their State and Geopolitical Region. I have never seen a People as Fooolllish and Retaaarrdd as you Obidunze Piiigss.

God won't answer a Bitter Person like you Prayer, my God is not one that's move by Sentimental People like you and He's not a Partial God.
Re: Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents by flyinnizam(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Parachoko:
Is your ussseeless father and Mother at home that are both Fooolllish, not me boy. A person from a good home won't be behaving Irresponsibly like you online, so your Usellesss parents should be held responsible for how Fooooliish and Useelless you have become.

All this Online Curse and Abuse does not move me, I just see you as a Uuseless and Fraustrated person, so I have nothing to be fearful about.

You're wailing bitterly Wike rigged for Asiwaju in Rivers as If Pandora and LP didn't Rig massively in the South East.

Obi can Rig in the South East, but you are here Wailing Bitterly because Others Rig in their State and Geopolitical Region. I have never seen a People as Fooolllish and Retaaarrdd as you Obidunze Piiigss.

God won't answer a Bitter Person like you Prayer, my God is not one that's move by Sentimental People like you and He's not a Partial God.

this ur long epistle Won't save you from ur iddddiocity. someone I asked if Tinubu won rivers and said yes then later changed his words.. only a simmmmpleton a big fooooollll andd idiiiot will do this. maddddmannnn and druggie like urineee bag Ebola Tinubu
Re: Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents by Parachoko: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2023
flyinnizam:
this ur long epistle Won't save you from ur iddddiocity. someone I asked if Tinubu won rivers and said yes then later changed his words.. only a simmmmpleton a big fooooollll andd idiiiot will do this. maddddmannnn and druggie like urineee bag Ebola Tinubu
Asiwaju won Rivers just the way Pandora won the South East Piiigh.

Asiwaju is the President of Nigeria Because He won a Free and Fair Election and he will rule Nigeria till 2031.

Pandora will Never become The President Of Nigeria, Your fooliiishness online won't make Pandora rule Nigeria.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Re: Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents by fly4celine: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
Says a Nigerian that’s suffering from all round of poverty induced mental illnesses

Is Nigeria not the worst country on earth?
It's not the worst country on earth... Be great full for the life you have and where you find your self ... Bitterness will not amount to any change so be happy and be great full
Re: Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents by Mccullum: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Nigerians are going through hell under Tinubu government , that's something you should be worried about and not Niger republic.

Tinubu is a failure

Shut up, Tinubu is not a failure, it's four year for a tenure,

Hence, too early to score his regime.
Re: Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents by Babysho(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Parachoko:
Nigerians are not going through hell. Prices of Goods and Services have not increase scandalously.

The Nigerian Government is taken steps to relieve Nigerians of this temporary hardship.

There's a Very Bright Light at the End Of the Tunnel for Nigerians. There's only Darkness in the Tunnel of the Nigeriens.

Ola Faceless Forum lon je lol
Re: Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents by Parachoko: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Babysho:

Ola Faceless Forum lon je lol
But nah Fact I dey talk
Re: Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents by Exceed15: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Nigerians are going through hell under Tinubu government , that's something you should be worried about and not Niger republic.

Tinubu is a failure

Blatant failure for that matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Of Us Polluted The Air - Kenyan Lawmaker To Speaker, As Fart Suspends Debate / Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates / Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.