Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever (22440 Views)

Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Spain Win Copa Lagos Beach Soccer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by sharone21(f): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Infact Nigeria was the only difficult match England played but Spain went through difficult matches. They played Japan which is a great team with potentials of lifting the cup. Japan actually won Spain in the group stage. Spain played against the Neds another great team, as well as the Sweds who have reached the semifinals a good number of times.

The beauty of the Spanish team's success story is about the coach who had to assemble this particular winning team in a short while because they original players that should have represented Spain chose not to play for Spain because the Spanish FA did not subscribe to their bidding which was, they wanted the coach to be sacked.
Only 3 players from the original played in this world cup.

Spain wins 1-0.

I'm so happy for Salma Paralluelo , the Spanish Guinean who used to be an athlete but turned footballer. Specialized in hurdles.

We weren't opportuned to play female soccer. May be I would have tried my legs too on the football pitch instead of track and field. I'm so happy for Spain.

More so, Spain are the current world champions in the female u-17, u-20 and now the senior world cup of which Salma Paralluelo was a key player in all of this and who was born in 2003.

Spain along side Germany are the only countries that has won both the men and women's world cup.

That is astonishing! cheesy. I'm so happy for Spain.

A very interesting world cup. I love the Reggae girls of Jamaica too, very much inspired by Bob Marley's daughter. Above all I love our supper falcons. They made us proud.

Always remember, life is full of challenges. It is only the untalented and lazy minded that use challenges and problems as an excuse for not succeeding. Know for always complaining, complaining and complaining because expect success without sacrifice and effort. What they want is a short cut. No pain no gain.

Did Bob Marley's grand daughter play in the Jamaican team? The wife currently has residency in Ghana, even got an African name....

I was rooting for Spain since England embarrassed our girls ( lol).
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Yxxx: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Crystalom38:
Hi

I build investment website for 10k only. No additional fees and you get a fully functional website for this amount.

I also design websites for businesses. With beautiful landing pages, about us and everything else. Only for 10k.

I also design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji cost 10k only.

Dm on WhatsApp 091 5211 9090
can you deliver before payment?
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Clairvoyancy: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
[quote auth
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Clairvoyancy: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
[
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Akhimiemona(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:
Congratulations to them. Happy Sunday to everybody.

First to comment for the first time, and its Sunday afternoon.

Infact, I will do giveaway if Chelsea losses today's match.
3031477614 first bank Chelsea to loose
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Litmus: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
GYBABA:
Brazil is good as a nation in football but I think it's just the men's team & they're probably overhyped as a nation in whole. Spain teams dey everly try at national & club level abeg. Male or female, they're good.

The more Brazil sidelines the African side of thire heritage in favour of the European one, the more boring and unexciting they become as a nation.

They are loosing that excitement which came with the mere mentioning of the word Brazil. They are becoming paler and blander....

2 Likes

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Switinthemiddle(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:

bros chelsea don dey lose o. Happily waiting for my giveaway
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by timizeus(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:

Beta dey arrange d giveaway because chelsea go collet today.
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Clairvoyancy: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
[
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by EDOLUWA: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Numerouno94:
Spain is class.

They simply outplayed England.

They played a wonderful and mind blowing tiki-taka to destroy and confuse the Lioness, they reminded me of Pep's free flowing tiki-taka while at Barca during the days of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

Why re my surprised? 6 Barca players re in this team.

Wat a dominant performance from Spain.

Are you a Barca fan man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Needlemover: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Boss, them don lose already, make I paste Aza?
samwillyco1:

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by haybhi1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Infact Nigeria was the only difficult match England played but Spain went through difficult matches. They played Japan which is a great team with potentials of lifting the cup. Japan actually won Spain in the group stage. Spain played against the Neds another great team, as well as the Sweds who have reached the semifinals a good number of times.

The beauty of the Spanish team's success story is about the coach who had to assemble this particular winning team in a short while because they original players that should have represented Spain chose not to play for Spain because the Spanish FA did not subscribe to their bidding which was, they wanted the coach to be sacked.
Only 3 players from the original played in this world cup.

Spain wins 1-0.

I'm so happy for Salma Paralluelo , the Spanish Guinean who used to be an athlete but turned footballer. Specialized in hurdles.

We weren't opportuned to play female soccer. May be I would have tried my legs too on the football pitch instead of track and field. I'm so happy for Spain.

More so, Spain are the current world champions in the female u-17, u-20 and now the senior world cup of which Salma Paralluelo was a key player in all of this and who was born in 2003.

Spain along side Germany are the only countries that has won both the men and women's world cup.

That is astonishing! cheesy. I'm so happy for Spain.

A very interesting world cup. I love the Reggae girls of Jamaica too, very much inspired by Bob Marley's daughter. Above all I love our supper falcons. They made us proud.

Always remember, life is full of challenges. It is only the untalented and lazy minded that use challenges and problems as an excuse for not succeeding. Know for always complaining, complaining and complaining because expect success without sacrifice and effort. What they want is a short cut. No pain no gain.

Are you a Guinean?
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
sharone21:

Did Bob Marley's grand daughter play in the Jamaican team? The wife currently has residency in Ghana, even got an African name....

I was rooting for Spain since England embarrassed our girls ( lol).

They didn't embarrass our girls but themselves. That match surely exposed the English team that they were not spectacular. More so was the show of arrogance which went unpunished with a red card.

Now to your question. Bob Marley's daughter influenced the Reggae girls to this heights by being a tireless advocate she never stopped raising funds for the team. Marley's grand daughter didn't play. Al least am not aware.

But Marley's daughter's love for football was inspired by her dad.

3 Likes

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Azazyel: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
I'm so happy Spain won this. Thank God it didn't come home to England. At least they should feel our pain. They won't win world cup until after Nigeria has gotten it. grin
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Elwix12: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:

This my account details bro chelsit is down bro
Success Ahamefule Ezirim
FCMB
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
So this Nigerians gra gra and removing of tops and nakeding no come reach anywhere. This country na shameful one .
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by cassidy1996(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:

access 000-774-9104
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Illegal1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:

omoh........senior man,abeg chelsea dn lose ooh..

notin is too small for the give away.

2204578259 U.B.A BANK
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by morakinyo20(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Oya ooo! Start the giveaway immediately grin

samwillyco1:

Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wawu. Super Agric no come reach anywhere
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Calenikan(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:

Gtbank
Thanks
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by VanBommel(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:

oya do the giveaway
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Clairvoyancy: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
[
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:

chelsea don lose o. Be a man of ur words. 9128047944 Palmpay. Joshua tola. Either tf or airtime
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Ayomiposi001: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:

WELL, CHELSEA LOST. OYA COM DO GIVEAWAY NA
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Vanpascore(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:

Oya o, it has happened. Data is okay.
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by yewit37486: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Wow. So you can make sound non-toxic comments like this? Nice.
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by whippersnapper(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
samwillyco1:

i fit send my account boss
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Crystalom38: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yxxx:
can you deliver before payment?
yes. If you buy domain and hosting and pay half the fee
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Am happy England lost. Up Barcelona women. James sister go to hell.
Re: Spain Win The Women's World Cup For The First Time Ever by Numerouno94(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
EDOLUWA:

Are you a Barca fan man?

Yeah, Barca and Man city.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA Remembers Enyimba's Spectacular CAF Triumph 10 Years After / List Uncapped in-form Players Keshi Should Call-up / 'I Want Argentina' - Neymar, As Brazil Goes Through To 2021 Copa América Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.