Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo (34146 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by geokay777(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
BBNaija All Stars housemate, Seyi Awolowo, is trending after talking about how his sons will sleep with people’s daughters. Seyi became the number one trending topic on Twitter after videos went viral over his strange comments about women and what his sons would do in their relationship with ladies.

Big Brother All Stars housemate, Seyi Awolowo reveals his intention to raise his son in such a way that he’d cause heartbreak to other people’s daughters.

The BBNaija star claimed that he was already saving money towards it, and he has set up ‘shina’ accounts for his son and the sons of his friends. ‘Shina’ is a Yoruba slang that loosely translates to being randy in English

In the video, Seyi boasted about how his sons will sleep with people’s daughters and also run trains on them. According to Dictionary.com, ‘run train’ means when multiple men sleep with a woman one after the other, with or without her consent. Seyi also bragged about how his sons would meet him in future to ask for the key to his Benz, and he would give it to them as well as a key to the guest house so they could run trains on people’s daughters.

In his words:

I gave birth to a boy first, he will fxck your daughter! And I don dey save. I get shina account for my son, miscellaneous account, I dey pay money. I get that account for son, I get that account for my guy son, I get that account for a lot of my boys, their son, they will fxck your daughter! My boys! Dem go come meet me say ‘daddy I need the Benz’, I will give them the Benz, I will give them the key to the guest house, them go go run train on people’s daughters. I dey say am plainly and I know where I dey talk am from, I’m giving birth to boys and dey go dey fxck people daughters.”

He shared this perspective while chatting with WhiteMoney and Soma after the lively Saturday night event.

SOURCE
Ọmọ Ale jatijati

4 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by illicit(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Please leave alcohol out of this.
I've once read somewhere where another man said same thing

The other man probably drunk too

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by RonuRonu: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Below is a Mother and her daughter shocked

How come Mother is younger than her daughter lipsrsealed

Women and football age are like 5&6 undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by APOPTOSIS: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nonsense and Baseless Threats!
Is Sex now meant to be punishment or what...?
Always making women feel they are defeated by having sex. Is Sex no longer naturally orchestrated.??
Women are naturally designed to be sexed,...
So what's the big deal about this nonsense from him.
Any Father who has a daughter will always wish his daughters good and desirable sex but through endorsed and appreciable pathways.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by ceejay80s(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
If it was an igbo man that said this on bbnaija hell would have been let loose,

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
illicit:

The other man probably drunk too

lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by tishbite42: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
As stupid as his grandpa

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by folake4u(f): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
What if the son don't like women and follow his fellow gender instead? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Chucks13: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
And this is from Awolowo child or grandchild? Ok na.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Chucks13: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
And this is from Awolowo child or grandchild? Ok na....

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by leanonme82: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Opportuneke:
This is absolutely preposterous..

You are a disgrace to brotherhood.
You just rubbed shit in the reputation and dignity your forefathers worked for…
You grandfather can never be proud in his grace with this you spilled with your mouth!!!

He is a great grandson apparently. Awolowo and HID were his great grandparents.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by tete7000(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Buhari planned to spend holiday after retirement in Niger Republic, today the coup has made that impossible. The same way, the foolish guy thinks of ruining other people's children lives, what he doesn't know is that his and his sons lives might have been ruined before they grow to become a threat to the society. Those who plan evil often forget they may not even have a tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by JOgods: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
May God protect his son from commiting such evil acts and direct him to the right path..

3 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by happney65: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
You people tearing bras and pants over seyi since yesterday are just Hypocrites and nothing else.

He said what he said. He didn't say his son's will rape people's daughters. They will enjoy their life and fvck pussy. Which I support with my whole chest. If you don't like what he said you can go and Hang yourselves.

As long as the fvccking is mutual consent and not rape, he is good to good

Women wey don do countless abortions sef dey blame seyi. See the hypocrisy o..

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Emaprince: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Romanoff:
Lol

There are a lot of badly raised men like Seyi on this forum. They don't see any good in the female folk, only their mums and sisters are worthy.

We just laugh or ignore them but they will have children tomorrow, sons that will marry your daughters tomorrow.

Before you date someone or marry them, look at their digital foot prints, check their posts and comments. Many of them are animals disguised as humans.
Invalid comment and advice.

In the end, women will still want those toxic guys.

Being that gentle man who says or does things that pleases women have never paid any man.

Women steps on those men.

Keep trying to fill up a basket with water, you hear?

6 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Morbeta11(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
His sons might end up being bleeped in the ass........its funny how this world happen to those who sort after the unknown...Kindly sort advice from Chief Okupe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Romanoff(f): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emaprince:
Invalid comment and advice.

In the end, women will still want those toxic guys.

Being that gentle man who says or does things that pleases women have never paid any man.

Women steps on those men.

Keep trying to fill up a basket with water, you hear?

Them done drop quote o.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Emaprince: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
Romanoff:

Them done drop quote o.
lmao.

It's the truth though.

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Opportuneke(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
leanonme82:

He is a great grandson apparently. Awolowo and HID were his great grandparents.

Thanks so much 🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Romanoff(f): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emaprince:
lmao.

It's the truth though.

I done talk my own o.

Ladies, check their social media posts o. Make person no go marry animal think say na human being.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Inyaky(f): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
It's not shayo anything he knows what he's saying. Shameless man

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by streetfabulous: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
When life wants to humble this one, he will give birth to daughters and have sons that don't like women.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by phorget(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Opportuneke:
This is absolutely preposterous..

You are a disgrace to brotherhood.
You just rubbed shit in the reputation and dignity your forefathers worked for…

Your great grandfather can never be proud in his grace with this you spilled with your mouth!!!

How are you sure his great grandfather dont have the same mentality too?

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Think9ja(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Even some goats will come here to talk rubbish just to massage the egos of these bleeding creatures

Let Seyi breath

He said what he said, deal with it

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by phorget(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Bodexinvest: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nothing upstairs, look at what this one is saying.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by finallybusy: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bar talk.

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by TotoGame(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Most Yoruba young men thinks about nothing but food and sex

I'm not surprised

4 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Think9ja(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Romanoff:

I done talk my own o.

Ladies, check their social media posts o. Make person no go marry animal think say na human being.

That Sheyi guy is more responsible than most of the guys your so called ladies follow or might end up with. The only difference is that he displayed his own on national TV. Make I go follow the guy for twitter sef.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by meedoLock(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
This is a case when you loo for a way to put ur name on people's mind and trend but you couldn't find one then spew this for people to know you exist and debate on.

Now i know there is one Seyi Awolowo. Never heard or knew that name from ADAM.

Maka Naija better sharp sharp abeg, too much free time on people's hand sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: I’ve Had Sugar Daddies In Nigeria – Angel / Dee One: Meet Aderombi Adedayo, BBNaija Housemate Whose Wedding Photos Leaked / Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.