Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo (34134 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by prophetfire: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
See what this stupid Seyi is saying
STDs is there to deal with them anyways.
This is to show that fatherhood isn't for everything that has three legs.
So many dickheads littered around these days.
Most Nairaland men are dickheads too
Dick affairs is the only thing that makes you lively.

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Expanse2020(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
See what this stupid Seyi is saying
STDs is there to deal with them anyways.
This is to show that fatherhood isn't for everything that has three legs.
So many dickheads littered around these days.
Most Nairaland men are dickheads too
I guess u lick it everyday with this in your head,heart and mind

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by adecz: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
The way your father trained you to
have with your wife abi🚻❓❓❓

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by OboOlora(f): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Not surprised, he’s a descendant of Awolowo.
That’s what they are known for!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Greystone: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Romanoff:
Lol

There are a lot of badly raised men like Seyi on this forum. They don't see any good in the female folk, only their mums and sisters are worthy.

We just laugh or ignore them but they will have children tomorrow, sons that will marry your daughters tomorrow.

Before you date someone or marry them, look at their digital foot prints, check their posts and comments. Many of them are animals disguised as humans.

100% true.

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by stallionng: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
I have always seen this Bbnaija stuff as a bad model in the society to raise up responsible men and women. can you hear the plans a father have for his sons,what kind of country are we building where all a father could teach a son is to run train on women?
Your daughters will also be run train on same way.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by stallionng: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
This man is not fit to be allowed to raise up children.the government and the agencies responsible for children should take those sons away from him before he pollutes the society

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by makeherscream(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Food sweet oo , no be lie but Kings knows when to stop😌

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Romanoff(f): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Luckysbab:

You goofed by using the oppportunity of some drunkard on a degenerate show, with boys and girls, talking nonsense to manifest your concealed disdain for boys, for whatever warped up reason you have. I don't care if you admit to this. It is what it is.

You are the person who has a hidden hatred for women. This post is about a man, but you had to drag badly raised women into it when badly raised women wasn't even the topic.

Rather than contribute to what the topic was, you decided to di the juvenile thing of pointing fingers to reduce the outrage.

Na them o, women, beware.

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by AllenSpencer: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Did someone really make that statement on TV?

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Maybe to become a IndecentStar!
Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by eboniest(f): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Romanoff:
Lol

There are a lot of badly raised men like Seyi on this forum. They don't see any good in the female folk, only their mums and sisters are worthy.

We just laugh or ignore them but they will have children tomorrow, sons that will marry your daughters tomorrow.

Before you date someone or marry them, look at their digital foot prints, check their posts and comments. Many of them are animals disguised as humans.
True talk my dear
Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Johnthesuccess: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
BBNaija All Stars housemate, Seyi Awolowo, is trending after talking about how his sons will sleep with people’s daughters. Seyi became the number one trending topic on Twitter after videos went viral over his strange comments about women and what his sons would do in their relationship with ladies.

Big Brother All Stars housemate, Seyi Awolowo reveals his intention to raise his son in such a way that he’d cause heartbreak to other people’s daughters.

The BBNaija star claimed that he was already saving money towards it, and he has set up ‘shina’ accounts for his son and the sons of his friends. ‘Shina’ is a Yoruba slang that loosely translates to being randy in English

In the video, Seyi boasted about how his sons will sleep with people’s daughters and also run trains on them. According to Dictionary.com, ‘run train’ means when multiple men sleep with a woman one after the other, with or without her consent. Seyi also bragged about how his sons would meet him in future to ask for the key to his Benz, and he would give it to them as well as a key to the guest house so they could run trains on people’s daughters.

In his words:

I gave birth to a boy first, he will fxck your daughter! And I don dey save. I get shina account for my son, miscellaneous account, I dey pay money. I get that account for son, I get that account for my guy son, I get that account for a lot of my boys, their son, they will fxck your daughter! My boys! Dem go come meet me say ‘daddy I need the Benz’, I will give them the Benz, I will give them the key to the guest house, them go go run train on people’s daughters. I dey say am plainly and I know where I dey talk am from, I’m giving birth to boys and dey go dey fxck people daughters.”

He shared this perspective while chatting with WhiteMoney and Soma after the lively Saturday night event.

SOURCE

His fellow Obi supporters should roast him. He deserves it. What a time to be alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Luckysbab: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Romanoff:

You are the person who has a hidden hatred for women. This post is about a man, but you had to drag badly raised women into it when badly raised women wasn't even the topic.

Rather than contribute to what the topic was, you decided to di the juvenile thing of pointing fingers to reduce the outrage.

Na them o, women, beware.

There are countless topics/nwes of misbehaving girls on NL. If I see one where you specifically started ranting about poorly raised girls, I'll submit.

You can do one better by broadcasting it on NTA that your girls 'beware'. Palapala.

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Goodlady(f): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
If you know and understand the spirits and mystery that powers that program, you will have an understanding of why such words would come from a Father.
Is that why he has to be the fall guy to utter such trash?
A disgrace on the manhood of the great Awolowo. This Seyi or grandson has a loose mouth with a licking brain.

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Romanoff(f): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Luckysbab:

There are countless topics/nwes of misbehaving girls on NL. If I see one where you specifically started ranting about poorly raised girls, I'll submit.

You can do one better by broadcasting it on NTA that your girls 'beware'. Palapala.

Na them o.
Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by LastProphet: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Surprising low self esteem, very surprising for a normal guy that looks okay like him. If it was one homeless tout talking like this I'd understand. What a shame to think like this. See what he's saving for? Complete disgrace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by GUNITGuy: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Seyi shebi u too would av a daughter too....
And your son's would also bare daughters

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Ilaje1: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Na male you want his son to have sex with? He's training his son to be a philander, what's your problem with that?

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by wildernessVoice: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Those sponsoring the program should prepare for hell fire unless they repent and start sponsoring Skill acquisition Programs, Academic quizzes, Religious tolerance and other nation building programs.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by delpee(f): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Poorly raised guy. Far from being an omoluabi. A disgrace to the mostly decent members of the Awolowo family. So shameful!

NGOs working on child abuse will hopefully enlighten him on the implications of his folly before he gets into trouble.

BBNaija has nothing good to offer our youth apart from cash and indecent behaviour on live TV. So uninspiring!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by greypencils: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lunatic. God will give you Seyi Awolowo a daughter that will be a cum bucket for touts. Idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by dmxnairaland(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
happney65:
You people tearing bras and pants over seyi since yesterday are just Hypocrites and nothing else.

He said what he said. He didn't say his son's will rape people's daughters. They will enjoy their life and fvck pussy. Which I support with my whole chest. If you don't like what he said you can go and Hang yourselves.

As long as the fvccking is mutual consent and not rape, he is good to good

Women wey don do countless abortions sef dey blame seyi. See the hypocrisy o..

You yourself are a rapist and a pedophile, which is why you would still support such vulgar statements from that slowpoke. The world would obviously be a much better place without the likes of you and you should do the world a favour and kill yourself in the most demeaning, most violent and the most painful way possible.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by dmxnairaland(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emaprince:

In the end, women will still want those toxic guys.

That only happens because those women were raised by men like you, which is indeed unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by MrBONE2(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
cheesy
Righteousness2:
If you know and understand the spirits and mystery that powers that program, you will have an understanding of why such words would come from a Father.

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by yahoodetector: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Just as his grandfather was trained to steal Igbo people's money in the post-civil war era
Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Kevineleven(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Romanoff:
Lol

Once the dude is rich, most of you female folks don't mind, even when the red flag is staring into your eyes.

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Chetas81(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
SICK CITIZEN REMAIN IN NIGERIA, LOOK AT YOUR SELF AND LOOK AT THE NIGERIA PROBLEM,NO DIFFERENT
Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by ChristianMuslim: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
They should just ban this show finally.. all this stupid people who dont have any sense on their head. Can you imagine a grown up adult spewing trash

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by excanny: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Unfortunately, common sense isn't hereditary.

Coming from a lineage of famous sage, one would have expected better.

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by mozona(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
The funniest thing is that without even splitting those words, his children will still knack peoples daughter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Anime Show Should I Watch? / BBNaija: I’ve Had Sugar Daddies In Nigeria – Angel / 11 Sex Filled Films To Watch On Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.