Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo (34154 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by TruthinAction: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
I can't believe what I just read. The statement is a reflection of moral degradation in the society. He should be sent out of the house. And the organizers should please put rules and regulations to prevent a reoccurrence.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by WonderMan76: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
If you know and understand the spirits and mystery that powers that program, you will have an understanding of why such words would come from a Father.

People that watch this show are demented and pretty jobless in my view. I never understood the concept. Just a bunch of degenerates doing stupid stuff.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Blackmercyvelly: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
After all great and greatest name your grandfather builds in Nigeria and every ethnics , now you destroyed it with self morals and joyous of useless programs, nonsense generations

4 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by chiedozie198100: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bigseven:
He might be a pedophile

I think he is

3 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by boxypane(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
With his hairdo and that lunatic smile always hanging on his face, what more can we say?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Dzzzz: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Whatever he said Na him business..

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by slowice(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Seyi is FFK in the making..... Dude is terrible, his treacherous person will manifest more as he gets older

4 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by dettolgel: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yemmysworld91:
I watched with disdain the manner he was boasting about it on live television.... Only a worthless woman will still vote for the dude.
Seyi and his male kids is a threat to every female out there
I'm no fan or follower of the show ; and I have huge respect for his grandfather abi na great grand father sef cool
But he should be booted out latest next week.

Him children fit turn bobriski no worry yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Luckysbab: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Romanoff:
Lol

There are a lot of badly raised men like Seyi on this forum. They don't see any good in the female folk, only their mums and sisters are worthy.

We just laugh or ignore them but they will have children tomorrow, sons that will marry your daughters tomorrow.

Before you date someone or marry them, look at their digital foot prints, check their posts and comments. Many of them are animals disguised as humans.

And the badly raised girls on the streets are not your concern?

Rather than address the collapsing family values in the society, you chose the men bashing route, as usual. What's the diffrence between you and those poorly raised boys?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Boniwhite: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Women are to men what fire extinguisher is to a burning house.
They both serve the same purpose! So u can't blame seyi much.
Women primary aim on earth is to satisfy men biological raging hormones.

Women sexualize themselves alot in the name of body positivity. Then cry foul later!
Listen! When a man sees a woman first thing on his mind is sex, maybe other things like companionship or business may follow.

Like the say, women are custodian to sex while men hold key to marriage.
Nature made women symbol of sex and pleasure. So make peace with it cool

3 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by sphinixs2: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
BBNaija All Stars housemate, Seyi Awolowo, is trending after talking about how his sons will sleep with people’s daughters. Seyi became the number one trending topic on Twitter after videos went viral over his strange comments about women and what his sons would do in their relationship with ladies.

Big Brother All Stars housemate, Seyi Awolowo reveals his intention to raise his son in such a way that he’d cause heartbreak to other people’s daughters.

The BBNaija star claimed that he was already saving money towards it, and he has set up ‘shina’ accounts for his son and the sons of his friends. ‘Shina’ is a Yoruba slang that loosely translates to being randy in English

In the video, Seyi boasted about how his sons will sleep with people’s daughters and also run trains on them. According to Dictionary.com, ‘run train’ means when multiple men sleep with a woman one after the other, with or without her consent. Seyi also bragged about how his sons would meet him in future to ask for the key to his Benz, and he would give it to them as well as a key to the guest house so they could run trains on people’s daughters.

In his words:

I gave birth to a boy first, he will fxck your daughter! And I don dey save. I get shina account for my son, miscellaneous account, I dey pay money. I get that account for son, I get that account for my guy son, I get that account for a lot of my boys, their son, they will fxck your daughter! My boys! Dem go come meet me say ‘daddy I need the Benz’, I will give them the Benz, I will give them the key to the guest house, them go go run train on people’s daughters. I dey say am plainly and I know where I dey talk am from, I’m giving birth to boys and dey go dey fxck people daughters.”

He shared this perspective while chatting with WhiteMoney and Soma after the lively Saturday night event.

SOURCE

Obviously he will not train them to have sense : you can't give what you don't have!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by bashlek(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
happney65:
You people tearing bras and pants over seyi since yesterday are just Hypocrites and nothing else.

He said what he said. He didn't say his son's will rape people's daughters. They will enjoy their life and fvck pussy. Which I support with my whole chest. If you don't like what he said you can go and Hang yourselves.

As long as the fvccking is mutual consent and not rape, he is good to good

Women wey don do countless abortions sef dey blame seyi. See the hypocrisy o..

He even said to ladies
Do you know the no of gays nd lesbian in our society today ?
He planned to give his child sex education which is normal.
Nigerians are hypocrites. What many people say
I remember wen my bro gave birth to a girl as his first born. All his friends were telling him that what he has done to all ladies in term of relationship is coming back to his baby girl. Busy telling him how their sons will lash the gal anyhow if they grow up. They just laugh it off. Today, the young gal is in Germany.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by sylve11: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
tishbite42:
As stupid as his grandpa

Lol grin
Easy... cool

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Atlantis585: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
I hope he has daughters and I hope men will tear their toto from North to South finish.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by sylve11: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
streetfabulous:
When life wants to humble this one, he will give birth to daughters and have sons that don't like women.

That's just the truth. cool
Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Romanoff(f): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Luckysbab:

And the badly raised girls on the streets are not your concern?

Rather than address the collapsing family values in the society, you chose the men bashing route, as usual. What's the diffrence between you and those poorly raised boys?

What is the topic of debate here is a man who thinks like an animal. When it's about the badly raised women, look for my comment.

Rather than talk about the topic, you're doing "what about those people "?

Poor attempt at deflecting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by maticar: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
If you know and understand the spirits and mystery that powers that program, you will have an understanding of why such words would come from a Father.
You have said it all

What a perverse and untoward generation we are in

wow

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by JOemmy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
The guy is real yoruba demon I thought this boy was the grandson of chief obafemi awolowo?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by maticar: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
BBNaija All Stars housemate, Seyi Awolowo, is trending after talking about how his sons will sleep with people’s daughters. Seyi became the number one trending topic on Twitter after videos went viral over his strange comments about women and what his sons would do in their relationship with ladies.

Big Brother All Stars housemate, Seyi Awolowo reveals his intention to raise his son in such a way that he’d cause heartbreak to other people’s daughters.

The BBNaija star claimed that he was already saving money towards it, and he has set up ‘shina’ accounts for his son and the sons of his friends. ‘Shina’ is a Yoruba slang that loosely translates to being randy in English

In the video, Seyi boasted about how his sons will sleep with people’s daughters and also run trains on them. According to Dictionary.com, ‘run train’ means when multiple men sleep with a woman one after the other, with or without her consent. Seyi also bragged about how his sons would meet him in future to ask for the key to his Benz, and he would give it to them as well as a key to the guest house so they could run trains on people’s daughters.

In his words:

I gave birth to a boy first, he will fxck your daughter! And I don dey save. I get shina account for my son, miscellaneous account, I dey pay money. I get that account for son, I get that account for my guy son, I get that account for a lot of my boys, their son, they will fxck your daughter! My boys! Dem go come meet me say ‘daddy I need the Benz’, I will give them the Benz, I will give them the key to the guest house, them go go run train on people’s daughters. I dey say am plainly and I know where I dey talk am from, I’m giving birth to boys and dey go dey fxck people daughters.”

He shared this perspective while chatting with WhiteMoney and Soma after the lively Saturday night event.

SOURCE
This is the 'great' awolowo grandson
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by olisaEze(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
"From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh." A rapist can only raise another rapist! Shina accounts that will be depleted by fuel purchases before they can even be deployed to wreck people’s daughters! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Brushstrokes20: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided
I strongly doubt this dude is truly awo's grand son!👀😕
The dick head doesn't reason and speak like one!

His DNA needs an urgent review, NONSENSE! 🤔

3 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by tiger28: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Stupid Satanic show!

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by MurderX: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Big brother, we are tired, scandal cannot bring us back.
Enjoy Seyi, enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Luckysbab: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Romanoff:

What is the topic of debate here is a man who thinks like an animal. When it's about the badly raised women, look for my comment.

Rather than talk about the topic, you're doing "what about those people "?

Poor attempt at deflecting.

You goofed by using the oppportunity of some drunkard on a degenerate show, with boys and girls, talking nonsense to manifest your concealed disdain for boys, for whatever warped up reason you have. I don't care if you admit to this. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by Trendyy77: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
TrapKVNG:
Seun do something about these crypto and job scammers

Cc: Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet Mynd44 nlfpmod

Here is just to supplement.
I already paid for ads on Facebook and YouTube and they are converting.
Mr/Ms Angela.
I know you are the one.
If you make me angry, I canbe teaching the skills for free to shame you.
But if U make me angry again,
I would make sure your begging post would be spoil.
Anyway, u can now continue your begging in peace
Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by lendahand(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
illicit:
Probably drunk
he was sober... he's a bully who was livid over the way one small girl there treated him and his gang.

1 Like

Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
He's tryna make sure his son doesn't become gay.. grin
Re: I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
He's obviously kidding

People take things too seriously

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: I’ve Had Sugar Daddies In Nigeria – Angel / Dee One: Meet Aderombi Adedayo, BBNaija Housemate Whose Wedding Photos Leaked / Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.