Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son (29706 Views)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party / #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by JOemmy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Is this guy not the grandson of chief obafemi awolowo why is he disgracing that respected family on national tv?
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Boniwhite: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

As in, that's a threat to my nieces and the female children I plan to have. He's annoying
sir, your nieces and female child you intend to have would get smashed by some dudes someday : cool you can't avoid that
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Seyi d watch too much American movie. Dat Nigga b usin some american movie line smiley
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by lendahand(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
Seyi don loseguard on national TV. That talk no be public yarn. He go apologize when he come out sha.
that statement was made around 3:30am today. He never thought people were listening. He will go home today hopefully and regret this misyarn for a long time
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by lendahand(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yemmysworld91:
I watched with disdain the manner he was boasting about it on live television.... Only a worthless woman will still vote for the dude.
I'm no fan or follower of the show ; and I have huge respect for his grandfather abi na great grand father sef cool
But he should be booted out latest next week.
today, next week far
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Coldie(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
phemmyfour:
Out of the abundance of the heart.....the mouth speaks
Shatap
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by AImiron: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
lendahand:
that statement was made around 3:30am today. He never thought people were listening. He will go home today hopefully and regret this misyarn for a long time
no wonder….
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Tfkspecial(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
I think the guy should be commended for raising the bar of BBNaija, the programme itself is put in place to promote indecency which Lagos state agency does not see as a big deal and naturally it is expected that the results of the concept should be bigger than the original idea. What meaningful impact has that programme bring to our society other than providing a pedestal for showcasing the animalistic tendencies in human. Seyi should go ahead to accomplish his mission perhaps govt may wake up from its slumber to sanitize our society one day
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Too many kids parading as celebrities
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
The son he has will likely be the only son he will ever have. All the rest will be female children so that boys will run trains on them because Karma has a twisted sense of humour.

I used to have a friend who was, and still is a womaniser. He can stick his randy preek into anything that has a hole.

As God will have it, all his three kids are girls from different women, and his first child who is barely 18 or 19 is already a baby mama.

Na this kain people nemesis dey deal with well.

Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Vladm(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Aremwayne:
What he said is the truth but unfortunately Nigerians don’t like the truth
exactly bro... where is the domestic and sexual violence in his statement... people just want to use this one to justify their hatred for the show while the girls hate it cos its them they are refering to..

Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by RALPHOW(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
The naughty boy should not be allowed to destroy the HARD- EARNED name please.
He should be voted out of the nonsense programme.
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by enemyofprogress: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
The slamming will favour me and my family
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
It couldn't be far from the truth. That was how the bastardx was born. Another man son impregnated his mother at her tender age,.. and he's hoping and believing that's how it is. Uselesss set of ijiot
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Ilaje1: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
While the is useless. This report is wrong. What şèyí said or the context never meant men will take turn to bleep a woman. It means he would allow his son and friend's son to philander, to do şìná. Carry many women, enjoy their lives. Hence, he's saving money for that. And he will give them his Benz to buga. His son, his choice of upbringing. He remember he will have a daughter too.
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Ilaje1: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ernezt:
It couldn't be far from the truth. That was how the bastardx was born. Another man son impregnated his mother at her tender age,.. and he's hoping and believing that's how it is. Uselesss set of ijiot

You comment shows your upbringing. Hiw would you feel should someone say that about your mother or call you bastelard. He wants his sons to philander, what's wrong with that? Na your son?
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Godsongang: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
I don't like this nigga for anything. Damn it
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Talknochip(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Why are people taking talk from that program serious when it's an unserious program for an unserious audience
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by vivavik(f): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
You must give birth to daughters o
This your plan will backfire on you.
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by HajiaNotu: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Coldie:

Use ur sense, maybe u are immature sexually I know run trains doesn't mean rape as long as it's transactional. Girls do this for money but because it's Seyi over night it has become rape

People are just hypocrites on this forum...What if he was speaking against homosexuality? Because he chose to speak about how he wants to train his son became a sin Something almost all guys do on a daily basis,They are here forming saintss. mtcheeww
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by yahoodetector: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
What do you expect from the useless offspring of a failed coup plotter and thief who stole the moneies of Igbos in the 60's?
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Chetas81(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
bestman09:
Rubbish program.

The biggest distractions to the youths.
You mean youth,I can't see anyone called youth, the dreadlock youths have nothing in their head
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Chetas81(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Boniwhite:
sir, your nieces and female child you intend to have would get smashed by some dudes someday : cool you can't avoid that
inside the shithole , what the advance country citizen do for prison,is what we Nigerian citizen do to become king
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Bfly: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ain't this what people like to hear. Many people has been esteeming sexuality in this century, especially the ladies. Government is sane on this. Govt should ban this thing. Many youth pursuing lasciviousness and proud of it.
When i hear BBN, the sexual thing flash on my mind. no be only me o.
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by ChristianMuslim: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Can you imagine this pervert trying to breed a rapist as a son.. people should beware of that seyi and his children.. stay away from them
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Mrniceguy001: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
This show has zero positive impact on the society at large ⭕ just Hot fools and thirsty loose girls.
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by steeltrust: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
I’ve no interest in bbn but these few days which I have limited work made me watch some part courtesy my sister

But to be honest
Seyi and Ike are the two most useless house mate followed by that venita very any how people
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by Menclothing: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
All is clout chasing to trend

Internet people are dummy now he is more popular
Re: Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son by MetaPhysical: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
What is value of BBNaija to society? It is demeaning, and ought to be scrapped.

The acts and utterances is outside of free speech rights. It is attack on morality.

I dont know why govt allow immoral to stand as a model of behaviour for young Nigerians.

Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi / Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas