Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally (41037 Views)

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary: Another Billboard Sighted With "25% In FCT Is A Must” / Lagos Rally: Security Agencies, Embark On Show Of Force As Cp Odumosu / Security Operatives Disrupt #revolutionnow Protest, Arrest Over 60 Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by PepeXKermit: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:
Obidientssss are the worst enemies of Peter Obi.
This is not necessary, they should allow the judiciary to do their job.
If the verdict is against their candidate will they kill all the judges.

OBIDIENT IS NOTHING BUT A SENSELESS MOVEMENT.

This can be about Tinubu or Peter Obi. It has nothing to do with one candidate. The slogan simply means that we should watch and be vigilant as to what is going on there. If you feel offe ded by it, then you have something to hide you are not telling us
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Goodman2023: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:

A senseless movement that is causing tinubu sleepless night ?
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by frankson1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:

Can that girl in the last picture even read what's written on the flex banner.

I didn't know they still need the help of "Almajiris"...what a desperation cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Chetas81(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

We didn't perceive this your mouth odour when your kind were parading mock coffins and wishing death on Goodluck Jonathan, even going as far as drumming for a civil war!

Oponu!
PONU OR NOT PONU, THE TRUTH YOU THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN KNOW SHALL SET YOU FREE WITH CONDITION, THE CONDITION IS TRUTH
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Esama:
What are you talking about man was not the same peter obi sponsoring the protest or you think people will just storm the street started demonstrating stupidity without being paid?

How much were they paid?
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by lexy2014: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:

Have they broken any law by protesting?
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by zeusdgrt(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:

Oponu ni baba eee

For your info, I voted Goodluck Jonathan, I never voted Buhari
Shut up, how does a peaceful rally influence judgement if u are not gullible,is the rally cz of the rise in fuel and cost of living?is the rally the cz of inflation rate?is the rally cz of the up surge in dollar rate ?

1 Like

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Imagine telling a blind lady all eyes is on her ... Obidients need to be cross check intelligence wise ... What is there motives .. Oga Atiku and Oga Buhari have participated in painful elections but they're not seen harassing the Judiciary...
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by zeusdgrt(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:

Shut up, how does a peaceful rally influence judgement if u are not gullible,is the rally cz of the rise in fuel and cost of living?is the rally the cz of inflation rate?is the rally cz of the up surge in dollar rate
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by dododawa1: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
OBIDENTs and wahala
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by THeUNIFIER: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
helinues:

Stop hiding behind your keyboard, go out and protest so that you can also be whipped

"The most potent weapon of an oppressor is the mind of the oppressed" — Steven Biko

I find it ironic that the same people indirectly fighting for your life are those you wish this ill treatment upon. Do you not see that it is for your own betterment?
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by lwisee: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
zeusdgrt:

Shut up, how does a peaceful rally influence judgement if u are not gullible,is the rally cz of the rise in fuel and cost of living?is the rally the cz of inflation rate?is the rally cz of the up surge in dollar rate ?

If Obi is the one in charge, Nigeria go don scatter.
He knows nothing about governance.

Let's applaud His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for helping us get out of the mess created by Buhari and his co-travellers

2 Likes

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by zeusdgrt(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
Esama:
What are you talking about man was not the same peter obi sponsoring the protest or you think people will just storm the street started demonstrating stupidity without being paid?
That's the difference between APC and Labour party,u guys get paid why they do it for truth and justice to save Nigeria
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by zeusdgrt(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:

Let's applaud His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for helping us get out of the mess created by Buhari and his co-travellers
Now I see the mentality of ur person, keep being stupid that's ur office

1 Like

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by CLEVER123(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dem like make them disrupt am the move continue online. At least no one can prevent dat one
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by ArahCharles: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Only 65 likes... Do you know millions dying for liberation
lwisee:

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by CLEVER123(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:

This shows that your mental state is still in diapers and your brain needs refurbishing
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by ChristianMuslim: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
This obidient are the problem of peter obi, the same way they made him lost the vote, they have started their foolish movement again, too childish for my liking

1 Like

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by pquaver(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

We didn't perceive this your mouth odour when your kind were parading mock coffins and wishing death on Goodluck Jonathan, even going as far as drumming for a civil war!

Oponu!

Jonathan this Jonathan that. Jonathan has mobed on... Always trying to make excuses.. Did u not spend 8 years insulting Buharri and all what not...una too over do.. Igbo is associated with with wisdom but this set of ndigbo are so foolish.. No sense of timing, no reflection of action etc A fool is a person who does same thing over and expect a different result.. I am not asking you to stop but i want u to bear tge consequences of any action u understake without whining.. So for ur mind after antagonise Buhari and Tinubu, yorubas will voye u as president.. I am still waiting where u will get ur votes from.. Since only few ndigbo have the elements of cognitive reasoning.. And some of us wont let u illiterates destroy the future of coming generations with ur nonsense.. Und brutish actions without reasoning

2 Likes

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by egbetokuns(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
[quote author=Kingsmeal post=125237822] angry[/quote

Why rally
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Sagay212: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kingsmeal:

If the Agberos and thugs that killed for APC and Tinubu are not their worst e enemies, leave Obidients alone.

Una never see anything. Same you guys carried coffins to mock GEJ and yet Buhari still won.

Leave Obidients and face your problems

All your noise will always end on twitter and NL. Adaobi will never be president of Nigeria and there's nothing you ipob miscreants can do about it. You can go and join your ipob brothers in your useless protest and see how you will be mercilessly dealt with

2 Likes

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by AfonjaScud: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:

Very senseless, idiotic, toxic and gullible
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Faposky95: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:

....yet even in senseless......there is sense...!!!!!
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by BoldBrainz(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
pquaver:

Jonathan this Jonathan that. Jonathan has mobed on... Always trying to make excuses.. Did u not spend 8 years insulting Buharri and all what not...una too over do.. Igbo is associated with with wisdom but this set of ndigbo are so foolish.. No sense of timing, no reflection of action etc A fool is a person who does same thing over and expect a different result.. I am not asking you to stop but i want u to bear tge consequences of any action u understake without whining.. So for ur mind after antagonise Buhari and Tinubu, yorubas will voye u as president.. I am still waiting where u will get ur votes from.. Since only few ndigbo have the elements of cognitive reasoning.. And some of us wont let u illiterates destroy the future of coming generations with ur nonsense.. Und brutish actions without reasoning

You're making noise, bros.

Your sentiments towards the Igbos are grossly misplaced because you're channelling them to the wrong quarters. I have no ties to any of the three major tribes, reason I can confidently call bullshit on all three of them.

It therefore amounts to monumental idiocy on your part to swiftly assume that any contrary opinion to that of the supporters of this government, has to be attributable to the Igbos only.

Jonathan may have moved on from the 2012 scenario, but some of us Nigerians haven't and nothing gives you the audacity to seek to restrict us from giving voice to our concerns. I comfortably hold a dual citizenship from two African countries, one of which is Nigeria. But this is my home as well as yours. So I have every right to criticize a stupid and impotent government.

And next time you see the need to quote and address me, be sound enough to type like an educated entity, not some scallywag who had a hurried backyard education, the kind of which is responsible for the experimental governance that Iragbiji thieving charlatan is exhibiting at Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by samuel9000: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Stupid of the highest order.......Obi can't win this election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by occfx: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tinubu is shutting down freedom of speech here whole fighting the military rule in Niger republic. Zoological Republic of janjaweedds
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by porthouse7(f): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
MarksDan:
Only if you know what you are praying for.

May the Almighty God keep you alive to witness the Nigeria we are supporting years after Tinibu's tenor
the only thing is u want Igbo president

1 Like

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by phorget(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
frankson1:

Can that girl in the last picture even read what's written on the flex banner.

I didn't know they still need the help of "Almajiris"...what a desperation cheesy

Almajiris are also feeling the heat.
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Chibuzoripob: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
angry they should flog them with horse whip/chase them with 🐕s grin angry
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by comodo: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2023

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Chucks13: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Good one, arrest them, detain then and send them to minimum 2 years imprisonment with no fine option.

DSS I told you guys if obi is still walking free the job not done, set him up and give him Emefielle treatment, go after that Agulu bald headed bitter witch Ezekweslli lock her up heaven won't fall their messiah Kanu who they dared anyone to touch is roasting in your custody talkless of obi. Set him up and rope him that he won't have escaping route the way Ekeremadu is caged, failure to do this then you guys are still joking. This joke going too far enough is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Look At Buhari's Appointments From Another Angle / Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.