Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,179 members, 7,864,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally (41103 Views)

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary: Another Billboard Sighted With "25% In FCT Is A Must” / Lagos Rally: Security Agencies, Embark On Show Of Force As Cp Odumosu / Security Operatives Disrupt #revolutionnow Protest, Arrest Over 60 Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by 7demons: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
chew that warning/shovel it to ur orifice. angry angry
Hmmm.. guy see I'm warning you. I'm not here to play with anybody.
I'm saying it here for all to see. I take god beg you, dey your lane. This is my last message to you. Being anonymous on the internet doesn't make you to be a nuisance.
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Chibuzoripob: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2023
U come looking for trouble. U'll get overdoseof it.gringrin kid. cheesy. 🤡 grin cheesy
7demons:

Hmmm.. guy see I'm warning you. I'm not here to play with anybody.
I'm saying it here for all to see. I take god beg you, dey your lane. This is my last message to you. Being anonymous on the internet doesn't make you to be a nuisance.
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by 7demons: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
U come looking for trouble. U'll get overdoseof it.gringrin kid. cheesy. 🤡 grin cheesy
Ok. You go here from me soon.
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Chibuzoripob: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2023
7demons:

Ok. You go here from me soon.
grin slow kid grin sad cheesy
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Fugazy2023: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2023
7demons:

Rule 1&2

Are you sure you are ok? Seems your temperature is high and you need to go for medical checkup
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by obrian888: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2023
lwisee:
Obidientssss are the worst enemies of Peter Obi.
This is not necessary, they should allow the judiciary to do their job.
If the verdict is against their candidate will they kill all the judges.

OBIDIENT IS NOTHING BUT A SENSELESS MOVEMENT.

JUST LIKE YOU ARE AN AGBADORIAN WORSE ENEMY FOR NOT TELLING YOUR OGA TO QUIETLY RETURN THE MANDATE AND QUIT THAT HIHLY COVETED SEAT WITHOUT DELAY.
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by AfonjaScud: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2023
7demons:

cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 1&2

What about ICC ?
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by orisa37: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2023
lwisee:
Obidientssss are the worst enemies of Peter Obi.
This is not necessary, they should allow the judiciary to do their job.
If the verdict is against their candidate will they kill all the judges.

OBIDIENT IS NOTHING BUT A SENSELESS MOVEMENT.

OBIDIENT IS WEREY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures / Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.