Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally (41101 Views)

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary: Another Billboard Sighted With "25% In FCT Is A Must” / Lagos Rally: Security Agencies, Embark On Show Of Force As Cp Odumosu / Security Operatives Disrupt #revolutionnow Protest, Arrest Over 60 Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Donake: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Observe......No presidential election has been this hotly contested,even Atiku is doing the Lord's work in far away USA. Isn't God already a Nigerian citizen?
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by onuman: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kingsmeal:

https://twitter.com/ChuksEricE/status/1693262094467035202?t=U5qsFh42tnF4NCOZLonD2g&s=19

What is wrong in asking the Judiciary to do the right thing?

Security that doesn't seem to understand what is right and wrong.
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Shikini: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yes oo
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emu U Emu U
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by pquaver(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

What other languages do you speak, Oga Linguist?

English is not a test of knowledge oga.. Even though even in the English, i still stand tall over u.. No be mouth

1 Like

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by BoldBrainz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
pquaver:

English is not a test of knowledge oga.. Even though even in the English, i still stand tall over u.. No be mouth

😂😂!
Let's even negate the fact we're presently conversing with this English you're bragging with. I'm more interested in the other languages you speak. Please, kindly name them

You nairalanders make a habit out of tooting your horns, even when you have no idea bout who your interlocutor might be. Please, let's speak the other popular languages you so confidently know.

Which is it? Français? Español?
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by sirchim(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kingsmeal:

If the Agberos and thugs that killed for APC and Tinubu are not their worst e enemies, leave Obidients alone.

Una never see anything. Same you guys carried coffins to mock GEJ and yet Buhari still won.

Leave Obidients and face your problems
Forget that manafiki, hypocrite like him.
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by MarketDispatch: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Interesting grin

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Yankee101: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Una never see
Give fake ruling and see
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by luluman: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:
Obidientssss are the worst enemies of Peter Obi.
This is not necessary, they should allow the judiciary to do their job.
If the verdict is against their candidate will they kill all the judges.

OBIDIENT IS NOTHING BUT A SENSELESS MOVEMENT.
Shut up!! If e pain you better talk & no get B.P
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by onlyboyson(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:

Just like your fatherrrr

E still pain am again ,,cry me a river
Evil doer , church fenatic, tribalism, racist, drug Barron ,looter illiterate

1 Like

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by aswani(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yankee101:
Una never see
Give fake ruling and see

Not fake ruling, you mean ruling that you as an Obidient don't agree with.

The judges will rule as they see fit and you will not be able to do nada about it if the judgement, sorry when the judgement, goes against Peter Obi.

Na only mout una Obidient get.

2 Likes

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by pquaver(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😂😂!
Let's even negate the fact we're presently conversing with this English you're bragging with. I'm more interested in the other languages you speak. Please, kindly name them

You nairalanders make a habit out of tooting your horns, even when you have no idea bout who your interlocutor might be. Please, let's speak the other popular languages you so confidently know.

Which is it? Français? Español?

You probably can speak French and Spanish or others good for you .. I do not have to prove anything to you.. Just want you to know that as maybe you can speak a bit of this language... Some of us actually studied in other languages other than English as language of tuition.. It is no mean fit.. I personally did that in 3 different languages.. Just you know.. And i am not bragging when i mention it ... I mentioned it because you wanted to use English as a measure of knowledge.. Hope you understand now..

2 Likes

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Kaiser20: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
lwisee:

OBEDIENT IS NOTHING BUT A SENSELESS MOVEMENT.
Obedient is the only outspoken opposition to the FGN..

Obedience are doing Soro soke so that poor people like you can afford at least one meal a day for the families.
We need more government critics to check and balance the government.
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by HeroicMeastro: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by bdon123(m): 2:31am On Aug 21, 2023
MarksDan:
Only if you know what you are praying for.

May the Almighty God keep you alive to witness the Nigeria we are supporting years after Tinibu's tenor
Yes we know wat we are praying.my president is a thief n former frug dealer...i feel ashamed wen people around d world ask me.
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Newness2019: 4:13am On Aug 21, 2023
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Rokmod1234: 4:34am On Aug 21, 2023
Una go still cry las las
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Rokmod1234: 4:35am On Aug 21, 2023
Keep crying 😭 me a river Obi supporters please 🥺

1 Like

Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by JooEeL(m): 5:50am On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=maticar post=125239627][/quote]

Lol you people and this picture sha. Anytime I see some of u post this picture, prolly thinking its menacing enough to strike fear in the hearts of the corrupt echelon, I just laugh.

Behind all this brouhaha and dare, the corrupt politicians see thru your weakness and spinelessness.

When you people are done with all this ur voting nonsense, judiciary, waiting for 4 years, petition, tribunal and all that nonsense...

You people will come back to face the cold hard truth: a revolution!

Only the like of an #EndSARS movement can rattle the woeful government. Any other thing is complete and utter waste of time.
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by aylive02(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2023
lwisee:

OBIDIENT IS NOTHING BUT A SENSELESS MOVEMENT.
. Take your own life if you're not comfortable with the rally.
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Donedeal1(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Freedom of speech is not absolute

Let P O accept defeated in good fate.
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by 7demons: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Obi diots are the
dumbest animals on Earth.
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 1&2
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by 7demons: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Fugazy2023:
With the way Obidafts are bullying the Judiciary, if I am a judge and I intend to give a verdict in favour of Obi before, but with this madness and foolishness been displayed by this dumb foolish unreasonable delusional and highly stupid people, I will give verdict against Obi and to hell with them. They should do there worst.
Police and army will send many of them into body bags for all I care
Rule 1&2
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by 7demons: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Very senseless, idiotic, toxic and gullible
Rule 1&2
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by 7demons: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2023
blabulu2000:
After all their noise at the tribunal...what they are left to say is "All eyes on Judciairy." useless people....anything wey Judicairy like make dem do...wetin consign us from the north and southwest.....nah only Nyamiriiiiiiiiii dumbass dey jump upandan with their noise....and some.Non-Nyamiriiiiiiiu people are following dem....what a waste! Obi Peter is an epitome of Buafra Agenda if you are not from his tribe and you are saying all eyes on Judiciary...you are the greatest fool in the world...because..you are being used by all these Nyamiriiiiiii>iiiiiiiiii to fulfilling Obi presidency..however, your interest is not capture in Obi presidency except you are fro.Yiibooooo tribe..

Watch so.many of the struggles....those people involved are purely Yiiboooooo people....and this speaks volumes........
Rule 1&2
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by 7demons: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin Obidients 🐖🐖🐖 are jesters.Let them continue to entertain us with their dumbness
Rule 1&2
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by 7demons: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2023
lwisee:

Just like your fatherrrr
Rule 1&2
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Chibuzoripob: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2023
sad grin did i refer to u grin grin grin
7demons:

Rule 1&2
.7demons are defeated and cast into burning 🔥 2000 years ago .Repent cool undecided. See Pastor Righteousness2 for ministration grin
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by 7demons: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad grin did i refer to u grin grin grin.7demons are defeated and cast into burning 🔥 2000 years ago .Repent cool undecided. See Pastor Righteousness2 for ministration grin
Don't bite what you can't chew.
WARNING ⚠️
Re: AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally by Chibuzoripob: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2023
7demons:

Don't bite what you can't chew.
WARNING ⚠️
chew that warning/shovel it to ur orifice. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Algeria, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Africa Form G4 Nations / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.