Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. (6625 Views)

Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate / Without Winning FCT, A President Cannot Be Legally Declared — Ozoani / Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Benwallt(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Tinubu is gone

Rerun in sight and this time, Mahmoud won't save Tinubu

3rd place wan do rerun? This is hopeless. Depression go Kee some ppl by the tym tribunal validates Tinubu's victory

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by dragunov: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
seunmsg:

Quote an extract of the judgement and tell us why LPDP refused to reference the case in their submission to the court?
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by seanfer(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:

The mix up is from the author.

The judgment was in 2008 and not 2003.

That means the case was between Yaradua and Buhari.

What is paramount here is that Buhari has once gotten an interpretation from the Supreme Court on the interpretation of the provision on the place of the FCT in Nigeria’s presidential election.

That shows that you post anything you see online without verifying the legitimacy of the information.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Zooposki(f): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Christistruth03:

Osu Mentality,

Abuja Voters are not Superior to all other Nigerians

That’s why they rejected Tinubu cos he gave them Wike that they don’t want to govern them. Now you see why 25% is important.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by maticar: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
favor914:
No be you Mumu talk say Abuja get special status? So that means there 5 billion Naira palliative money must be times five.
You must be an idiot

Did I write the constitution?
Abuja has special status and you can't do anything about it

If you don't like it suck my cvck
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Shikini: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Thiefnubù
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by yommen: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Which state in Nigeria got 25 billion naira as palliative?

See how idiocy will make you jump blindly into a thread only to be typing nonsense as if your brain has relocated to your boney chest!

He knows what he is saying!!! You and your likes don't understand simple sarcasm. He turned the mandatory 25% Abuja votes to 25 Billion. Others got 5B and he wonders if Abuja will get preferential treatment of 25B. You are too full of beef. Na why you couldn't understand something so simple.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by BoldBrainz(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
yommen:

He knows what he is saying!!! You and your likes don't understand simple sarcasm. He turned the mandatory 25% Abuja votes to 25 Billion. Others got 5B and he wonders if Abuja will get preferential treatment of 25B. You are too full of beef. Na why you couldn't understand something so simple.

It is how you're desperately trying to explain away nonsense with confidence, that has me buried in fits of laughter right now..😂!

Are you even listening to your stupid self?
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Blazebond(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Mad people,Dem just dey crase for everywhere, obidioots.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by DMerciful(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary
garfield1:

1) a civil case does not lead to a sentence or conviction.there was never any judgment and the money was not his.case dead

2) a judgment must be registered in Nigeria and technicality is not an illegality but part of the law

3) the constitution says voluntary acquisition of citizenship not dual citizenship.obi and atiku failed to prove that tinubu acquired another citizenship on his own.an expired passport is non-existent before the law

4) the apex court clearly said shettima wasnt guilty of double nomination.
The nuisance value of this boy is alarming.i call for him to be banned permanently

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Penguin2: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Spy360:

It is obvious that having not passed judgement up till now after the adoption of addresses, most likely Tinubu is guilty. Whenever judgement is delayed, the big man is guilty. This is clear reasoning.
Well, for me, I feel like the judges have a large volume of evidence that were presented to them that they need to go through in order to arrive at an informed judgment.

I have confidence that they will do the right thing.

But if they don’t, we’ll see what happens next.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by GoodLife4live: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Well, for me, I feel like the judges have a large volume of evidence that were presented to them that they need to go through in order to arrive at an informed judgment.

I have confidence that they will do the right thing.

But if they don’t, we’ll see what happens next.
Dem don school u today...

To me u are now a toddler...

Go and play with kids and stop disgracing your akpu lineage
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Penguin2: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

1) fbi went to court via exparte motion freezing tinubu accounts not a formal court proceedings.tinubu never appeared in court.him and the fbi reached a deal that was supervised the court.nobody was found guilty of anything..

2) oga,inec form if asks have you ever voluntarily acquired citizenship elsewhere? It does not ask whether you have dual citizenship.spot the diff kid. He said no.atiku must prove this is false sufficiently that tinubu is a citizen of guinea by registration or naturalization.

3) the court clearly said shettima resignation took place when he submitted his form to apc on the 6th of july.i hope when obi is fined,you will partake in the payment
All these things are technicalities.

What is indisputable is that Tinubu forfeited drug money; so he dealt/deals on drugs.

He has Guinean Citizenship.

Whatever argument around these things are but technicalities.

And by the way, why is he running from pillar to post trying to prevent his CSU record from being released to Atiku?

I told you lots said he graduated with First Class? Why doesn’t he want the world to see he First Class certificate?
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Penguin2: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Dem don school u today...

To me u are now a toddler...

Go and play with kids and stop disgracing your akpu lineage
“When bad people hate you, you wear their hatred like a badge of honour.” Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, 2023.

Woe betide me and my generation that I seek validation from you or your kind.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by garfield1: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:

All these things are technicalities.

What is indisputable is that Tinubu forfeited drug money; so he dealt/deals on drugs.

He has Guinean Citizenship.

Whatever argument around these things are but technicalities.

And by the way, why is he running from pillar to post trying to prevent his CSU record from being released to Atiku?

I told you lots said he graduated with First Class? Why doesn’t he want the world to see he First Class certificate?

Whatever it is,it has killed obi's case.obi should show us how he won and stop looking at technicality
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by garfield1: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
DMerciful:
All eyes on the judiciary

Remove your eyes,it is over
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Addme: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:

The mix up is from the author.

The judgment was in 2008 and not 2003.

That means the case was between Yaradua and Buhari.

What is paramount here is that Buhari has once gotten an interpretation from the Supreme Court on the interpretation of the provision on the place of the FCT in Nigeria’s presidential election.
Just look at how you are disgracing yourself up and down. The mix up is from the Author and you rushed to post it on nairaland without even verifying what you are posting.
If the author could mix this simple things up,how do we now believe his cut and join story.
If you were asked to quote the extract from the judgement now, I know you'll never find it anywhere.
Common sense should have even told you that if such judgement actually occured, Obi's legal team would have referenced it.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Penguin2: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Addme:

Just look at how you are disgracing yourself up and down. The mix up is from the Author and you rushed to post it on nairaland without even verifying what you are posting.
If the author could mix this simple things up,how do we now believe his cut and join story.
If you were asked to quote the extract from the judgement now, I know you'll never find it anywhere.
Common sense should have even told you that if such judgement actually occured, Obi's legal team would have referenced it.
You read Obi’s Final Address and the case wasn’t referenced?
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Penguin2: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

Whatever it is,it has killed obi's case.obi should show us how he won and stop looking at technicality
Obi has thrown everything on the table.

Obi has succeeded in stripping Tinubu naked and the world can now see his wrinkled blokos. That’s why even Niger Republic could mock him.

Tinubu is the one banking on technicalities.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by garfield1: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Obi has thrown everything on the table.

Obi has succeeded in stripping Tinubu naked and the world can now see his wrinkled blokos. That’s why even Niger Republic could mock him.

Tinubu is the one banking on technicalities.

When obi left election issues to mundane issues like qualifications,then he was flirting on technicalities.obi aim was never to win but just to drag and embarrass him in the media.it ends in the media while tinubu rules 8 years.if care is not taken,tinubu will tear obi apart for real pieces by pieces after the case
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by aswani(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:
* “AND 25% in FCT” is a MUST as declared by Supreme Court judgment.

Every time Penguin2 or other Obidients start talking about 25% in FCT and saying how cosmopolitan and special it is blah blah blah, I feel really bad for them because that particular straw they are clutching is just too thin and doesn't become them at all.

It also belies the intelligence of the folk behind Obidient monikers, a good chunk of whom you can tell from their writing style and content on other issues, are highly literate.

Obidients, you should know that Obi threw this particular 25% part of his petition in as a type of "loss leader", deep down he himself knows it's a nonsense. You canvand should now stop trying to make sense of it.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by DMerciful(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
You know its not over until Tinubu is removed. Very far from over!
garfield1:

Remove your eyes,it is over
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by richidinho(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Where did you get this because I can’t find it anywhere?

Post your source for verification.

Or are you saying Buhari never went to court because of the FCT?

You are talking about Yaradua/Buhari in 2007 not Obj/Buhari in 2003
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by garfield1: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
DMerciful:
You know its not over until Tinubu is removed. Very far from over!

By this time next year,you will still complain of one of his policies

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by DMerciful(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tinubu will not be there in latest 3 months time!
garfield1:

By this time next year,you will still complain of one of his policies
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by garfield1: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu will not be there in latest 3 months time!

Can we bet 100k
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by 00FFT00(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

1) there was no judgement against tinubu,it was a mutual agreement between him and the us authorities where he simply released monies belonging to agbele while he kept his money.acvording to the mutual agreement act,it must be registered in nigeria.section 68 and 69 of the evidence act says a foreign law must be subjected here.

3) it is in the place of atiku or obi to prove that tinubu acquired foreign citizenship and they failed to.tje burden is on them not tinubu.

3) the apex court clearly said shettima was never guilty.i have told you this severally,I don't know what is wrong with you up there.better check at yabaleft

I really think you can prosecute your conviction without insults or employing vulgar language. I experienced you differently, what changed?.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by garfield1: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
00FFT00:

I really think you can prosecute your conviction without insults or employing vulgar language. I experienced you differently, what changed?.

The guy is like a pest,continually raising same issue.he behaves like a possessed fellow.he brings same issues countless times and I correct him countless times.it is tiring.as a tutor,can you keep up with a student that makes same mistake everyday?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by DMerciful(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Have you bet with that guy that was willing to bet 500k?
garfield1:

Can we bet 100k
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by 00FFT00(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

The guy is like a pest,continually raising same issue.he behaves like a possessed fellow.he brings same issues countless times and I correct him countless times.it is tiring.as a tutor,can you keep up with a student that makes same mistake everyday?

We are all “pests” concerning our political leaning, and that is entirely legitimate. I am only suing for civility or even decorum as we do so.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by OmekaguGCFR1: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2023
favor914:
Shameless man, you made more noise about ipob & biafra than this, you will retire Penguin2 next month, 100% guaranteed.
shameless she-goat see how penguin2 ignore your stupid trolls
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by garfield1: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2023
00FFT00:

We are all “pests” concerning our political leaning, and that is entirely legitimate. I am only suing for civility or even decorum as we do so.

For instance,I have told you that an expired document is inadmissible in law.you now went to verify and found out that I am correct.why still bring it up? Is it not an invitation to invectives?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) / Battle Of Otefan 1830: The Battle Where Oyo Defeated Sokoto Caliphate / Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.