Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. (6670 Views)

Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate / Without Winning FCT, A President Cannot Be Legally Declared — Ozoani / Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by haffaze777(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2023
hardniola:
did Abuja also get 25billion from the palliative...
since they have double head.

They got 7 trillion accordingly to our resident obirodentgrin
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by 00FFT00(m): 12:29am On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

For instance,I have told you that an expired document is inadmissible in law.you now went to verify and found out that I am correct.why still bring it up? Is it not an invitation to invectives?

I hear you, and you know I am one of the warriors in this NL political season, but really, these are still politicians we bicker about. Did they not only recently attend weddings together?.

Make wey sef dey use our heads.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by garfield1: 12:35am On Aug 21, 2023
00FFT00:

I hear you, and you know I am one of the warriors in this NL political season, but really, these are still politicians we bicker about. Did they not only recently attend weddings together?.

Make wey sef dey use our heads.

Outside the election case and the ministerial list,do you see me bother about tinubu or APC? Infact,I prefer confining myself to electoral matters.but the guy is just obsessed with obi.obi is a saint,tinubu a demon
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Penguin2: 1:26am On Aug 21, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
shameless she-goat see how penguin2 ignore your stupid trolls
I’d be damned if I ever breathe a word to him.

Let him continue.

He calls me IPOB, and I’ve challenged him many times to show proof of me ever supporting IPOB but he has never done it but yet still calls me IPOB.

Is that the character I’d give attention? Never!
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by zelnababa(m): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2023
na you go provide money for rerun abi?
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Penguin2: 1:33am On Aug 21, 2023
richidinho:

You are talking about Yaradua/Buhari in 2007 not Obj/Buhari in 2003
Yeah, I made the corrections already. Thank you.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Penguin2: 1:33am On Aug 21, 2023
aswani:

Every time Penguin2 or other Obidients start talking about 25% in FCT and saying how cosmopolitan and special it is blah blah blah, I feel really bad for them because that particular straw they are clutching is just too thin and doesn't become them at all.

It also belies the intelligence of the folk behind Obidient monikers, a good chunk of whom you can tell from their writing style and content on other issues, are highly literate.

Obidients, you should know that Obi threw this particular 25% part of his petition in as a type of "loss leader", deep down he himself knows it's a nonsense. You canvand should now stop trying to make sense of it.
Is 25% in the FCT the only thing you saw there?
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Peak11(m): 2:48am On Aug 21, 2023
Penguin2:
* “AND 25% in FCT” is a MUST as declared by Supreme Court judgment.

* That Tinubu forfeited $460,000 drug proceed of narcotics trafficking is no longer in contention. All parties, including Tinubu, has accepted this reality.

- That the forfeiture was a civil one is technicality.

- That judgment is not registered in Nigeria is technicality.

*That Tinubu has dual citizenship but lied on oath to INEC that he had no other citizenship is no longer in contention.

- That the passport has expired is technicality (passport is not citizenship).

*Then there’s the Shettima nomination issues.

https://twitter.com/safeeyanm/status/1693030498367308019?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A
Can we have a video link or a pdf copy of this judgement?
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by livebyday(m): 3:36am On Aug 21, 2023
hardniola:

As the constitution
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Addme: 3:56am On Aug 21, 2023
Penguin2:

You read Obi’s Final Address and the case wasn’t referenced?
Throughout the proceedings at the tribunal, it wasn't referenced and in the final address, I can't find this same cut and join story there.
You can point it to me though.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Deemas(m): 4:07am On Aug 21, 2023
hardniola:

The same thief that has been shouting 37 states is the one sharing the money, so it's no surprise if he considers FCT in the same way he has been shouting.

Meanwhile, a ward in Kwara State got 5kg of rice as palliative, you people are really confusionists grin
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by sunray(m): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2023
Deemas:

The same thief that has been shouting 37 states is the one sharing the money, so it's no surprise if he considers FCT in the same way he has been shouting.

Meanwhile, a ward in Kwara State got 5kg of rice as palliative, you people are really confusionists grin

Some of you think savings from subsidy must make rice flow in every home as if that is all that matters in Nigeria.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Yankee101: 5:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Precedence
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Mushmush: 7:10am On Aug 21, 2023
Penguin2 there was NEVER such judgement. Say no to drugs. It's making you talk nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Kusu12: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2023
Exercise in futulity, you did more than this pre election period but today Tinubu is your president, you can't do more than to grunt, cry, wail and peddle falsehood as usual. Pained and deluded obidots.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by garfield1: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2023
Mushmush:
Penguin2 there was NEVER such judgement. Say no to drugs. It's making you talk nonsense

That boy is the most foolish person I've ever seen.its like someone who took drugs and lost it

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by garfield1: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2023
Spy360:

It is obvious that having not passed judgement up till now after the adoption of addresses, most likely Tinubu is guilty. Whenever judgement is delayed, the big man is guilty. This is clear reasoning.

Oga,there is no delay.judgment usually take at least a month after final address.when they tell you to leave things you don't know,you will be ranting

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Mushmush: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

That boy is the most foolish person I've ever seen.its like someone who took drugs and lost it
This post is a confirmation that he is a heavy drug user. He talks nonsense all the time

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by potent5(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2023
Says a brown roofer without a roof over his head, a supporter of druglord, a shameless nonentity that sold off his inheritance and used the proceeds for owambe and has become homeless like the prodigal son. .
Christistruth03:

Osu Mentality,

Abuja Voters are not Superior to all other Nigerians
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Penguin2: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Addme:

Throughout the proceedings at the tribunal, it wasn't referenced and in the final address, I can't find this same cut and join story there.
You can point it to me though.
No case law was referenced during proceedings/trials. That time was for laying of evidences and cross examination of witnesses.

Go and read Obi’s final address and see it referenced.
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by Deemas(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2023
sunray:

Some of you think savings from subsidy must make rice flow in every home as if that is all that matters in Nigeria.

You're not even current sef lipsrsealed
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by nonhuman(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2023
hardniola:
go and ask the Constitution that question, Abuja is like a state it needs a governor, and the governor is authormatically the president, if he can't get 25 percent he has not constitutional right to govern it
Re: Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. by orisa37: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2023
YOU ARE JUST A STUBBORN FLY THAT IS READY TO FOLLOW CORPSE TO THE GRAVE.
FCT IS FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY BELONGING TO 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.
THEREFORE ANY REQUIREMENT FROM THE FCT MUST HAVE A SHARE OF EACH OF THE 36 STATES.
ON THIS ISSUE, 25% OF FCT IS NOT A SIMPLE TAKE AWAY STOLEN GOODS. IT IS A FINDING THAT MUST BE VERIFIED BY EACH OF OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.
THE CALCULATION TO COMPARE IS
25/100 OF FCT VOTES OVER 36. = 1/4 × FCT VOTES/36 = FCT VOTES/144.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! / See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; / 2019: Presidency Doesn’t Interfere In What We Do – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.