Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK (3056 Views)

Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by wittywriter: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

I KNEW A SLAVE LIKE YOU WOULD COME ALONG TO JUSTIFY THIS EVIL.

STUPID DUNCE.

Americans shoot 70,000 of themselves each year.

But dare to attack an American in your country and watch how they will descend on you in fury.

They won’t say “Oh it’s okay, after all we kill ourselves every day in America”.

Stupid dunce drowned in self hatred and inferiority complex.
Don't mind the ignoramus I'm sure his/her brain is paining him/her.

Wittyness
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by etrange: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Show me one person that categorically told you "there is no racism in the UK".
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by mrvitalis(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

ALL RACES HAVE TRIBALISM WITHIN THEM, SO STOP USING THAT AS YOUR EXCUSE TO FEEL INFERIOR TO WHITE FOLKS.

THE ONLY REASON IT IS NOT PROMINENT WITHIN THEIR COUNTRIES IS THAT MOST OF THEIR NATIONS ARE ETHNICALLY HOMOGENOUS.

ONE COUNTRY ONE LANGUAGE.

BUT IF YOU STUCK THE FRENCH, ITALIAN, ENGLISH, TURKISH, RUSSIANS, SCOTS, GERMANS, PLUS MUSLIM SYRIANS, AFGHANS AND IRANIANS, INTO ONE COUNTRY AND SAID: FORM A NATION!'', THEY WOULDN'T LAST 6 DAYS BEFORE DESCENDING INTO CHAOS AND CONFLICT.

THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT SLAUGHTERED 150 MILLION OF THEMSELVES IN 2 EUROPEAN TRIBAL WARS LAST CENTURY, WHICH THEY FALSELY TERMED 'WORLD WARS'.

SO EVERY RACE HAS INTERNAL ISSUES.

THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO ACCEPT RACISM.

SO LOOK FOR ANOTHER EXCUSE TO FEEL INFERIOR.

Lmao condescending at it's highest
Only you are the one inferior to the white man that's why u care so much how they treat u... Leave their country if u don't like it or shut it

4 Likes

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ilekokonit: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:
A TRIBALIST WILL NOT REFUSE TO TOUCH YOUR HAND WHEN HANDING YOU YOUR CHANGE.

A RACIST WILL.

A TRIBALIST WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU ROUND THE STORE BEAUSE HE THINKS YOU ARE A THIEF, BASED ON YOUR ETHNICITY.

A RACIST WILL.

Indian and Pakistani corner shop owners do this a lot to Black people in the UK.

Rostikol:
A TRIBALIST WILL NOT CROSS THE ROAD WHEN SHE SEES YOU COMING, BECAUSE SHE THINKS YOU MIGHT SNATCH HER BAG.

A RACIST WILL.
Old white women do this a lot to Black people in the UK.

Rostikol:
A TRIBALIST WILL NOT CHANT IN STADIUMS HATEFUL SLURS AGAINST YOUR ETHNICITY, BECAUSE YOU SCORED AGAINST HIS TEAM.

A RACIST WILL THROW YOU A BANANA AND MAKE 'MONKEY CHANTS' AT YOU.

This still happens up till today on TV screens and its not just in Millwall stadium off Old Kent Road. Even John Fashanu experienced racism from supporters of HIS OWN CLUB because he was black.

Rostikol:
A TRIBALIST POLICEMAN WILL NOT STOP YOU AND SHOOT YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE OF A DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUP, AND THEN PLANT A GUN ON YOUR DEAD BODY TO CLAIM YOU WERE ABOUT TO SHOOT HIM.

A RACIST POLICEMAN WILL.

Thats why if dem want arrest you as a black man or woman even for a traffic offence, just go with them without struggling as if its at night they can break your neck or suffocate you to death claiming you resisted arrest. That Jamaican woman - Joy Gardner - gagged and suffocated to death by UK cops and the Naija chap Oluwashijibomi Lapite tortured to death by UK police.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Oluwashijibomi_Lapite
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Joy_Gardner

Rostikol:
IN RACIST COUNTRIES LIKE AMERICA, THERE ARE ENTIRE REGIONS BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT VISIT, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WILL BE SHOT BY RACISTS.

IS THERE ANY PART OF YORUBALAND OR IGBOLAND THAT YOU ARE AFRAID TO VISIT BECAUSE THEY WILL SHOOT YOU SIMPLY FOR BEING HAUSA OR ITSEKIRI?

One of the many reasons including their gun culture why I have no apetite to visit America.

Rostikol:
A TRIBALIST TEACHER WILL NOT DISCOURAGE YOUR CHILD FROM STUDYING MEDICINE OR LAW BECAUSE HE THINKS HE IS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO BE ONE.

A RACIST TEACHER WILL TELL YOUR CHILD TO STUDY SPORTS OR MUSIC, BECAUSE HE BELIEVES YOU ARE TOO THICK TO DO ANY JOB WHERE YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR BRAIN. AND THEY DO THIS ALLLLL THE TIME.

My then 4 year old son was labelled as having ADHD by the UK education system many years ago and they wanted to start giving him medication to calm down his brain but I refused point blank and when that did not work they said he was too disruptive for a normal school and recommended he be taken to a special needs school.

I took the 4 year old to the so called special needs school and it was a non descript building where no one can know it is a school and the only pupils were my 4 year old son and another black boy and the only other person in the so called school was a male teacher who walked around like Bobrisky and sussing out their game, I waited for the teacher to shout at my son to sit in one place and I stood up, held the boy by the hand and told the so called teacher in the so called "fake" school that my son will not be attending that school. Talk about leaving fried fish alone with a hungry cat.

I took my son back to the mainstream school and told them he is not attending that "other school" and with typical Nigerian "upbringing" he turned out VERY well.

In the UK if you have a boy child, you have to as the Dad be VERY vigilant of the many tricks the UK education system will use in trying to KILL your sons spirit and zeal and you should not allow only your wife to deal with the school authorities in the UK as our women believe everything Oyinbo tell them about their kids but a strong black man will always question them when he feels their intentions are not pure but a black woman will NEVER question these oyinbo people.

And this is why Oyinbo's will rapidly promote black women into high paying jobs because they see them as less likely to fight for equal rights and they know that sooner or later, if the woman starts earning more than her husband, she will kick him out of the house and the oyinbo's know that a single mother can not handle or discipline a black boy on her own and with no discipline the boy may eventually join a gang, deal in drugs and end up in prison which is how the Jamaican boys and lately a lot of Nigerian boys are being contained in British prisons.

The above is a game well planned by these oyinbo's in the UK and our Nigerian wives are falling for the same game the Jamaican women fell for that made the prison population in the UK overflow with Jamaican boys and young men.

Rostikol:
YOU PEOPLE ONLY COMPARE TRIBALISM TO RACISM BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T THE SLIGHTEST F.U.CKING CLUE WHAT RACISM REALLY IS.

If only they knew.

Now, imagine braving the odds, facing all of the above and taking a wife from Nigeria to the UK, giving her papers on a platter of gold and she later turns against you and turns your children against you just because she wants to collect single mother money from the UK Govt and your wife now wants to give you skirt to wear and take your trousers for herself to wear. Tufiakwa. Death before dishonor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by maticar: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

STOP REASONING LIKE A TOAD.

IF YOU SEE RACISM, CONDEMN IT.

IF YOU SEE TRIBALISM, CONDEMN IT.

WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT?

STUPID SLAVES TALKING RUBBISH.

YOU’RE JUST DISGUSTING.

YOU USE TRIBALISM AS YOUR EXCUSE.

THE TRUTH IS YOU ACTUALLY DO FEEL INFERIOR TO THESE SO-CALLED WHITE PEOPLE, AND FEEL TOO INFERIOR TO CRITICISE THEIR BEHAVIOUR.

GET RID OF YOUR COMPLEX, BE A REAL MAN, AND CONDEMN EVIL WHEN YOU SEE IT.

NOT WHEN A BLACK MAN INSULTS YOU, YOU CHARGE AT HIM IN RAGE.

WHEN A WHITE MAN INSULTS YOU, YOU TURN TO A CHICKEN, FULL OF EXCUSES FOR HIM.

DEM DO UNA JUJU?

So why using caps?
Don't you know the meaning of typing in caps as u claim educated

You are in breach of nairaland rules
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ilekokonit: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
MarketDispatch:
Reading that letter, two things stick out. In the first instance, she was called Shola. In the second instance, she was called Adeshola...I think it's her friends that are behind the letter...maybe some don't like her and want to scare her

I don't think its her friends that sent her the letter.

Her Wikipedia page has both the short (Shola) and long (Adeshola) versions of her name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shola_Mos-Shogbamimu

1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by maticar: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oga it's still less than the tribalism here Nigerians have said n done worse to follow Nigerians because of their tribe

If the name on that paper was Emeka... This thread would have been totally different

If u don't agree you are worse than a racist
Ignore the clown

He is a tribalist on this naira land but complaining about racism

Can you see how stupid they all are

4 Likes

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Rostikol: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmao condescending at it's highest
Only you are the one inferior to the white man that's why u care so much how they treat u... Leave their country if u don't like it or shut it

AFRICA IS RISING TO REJECT IMPERIALISM AND RACISM.

WHILE YOU STUPID, BRAIN DEAD BUSH NIGERIANS STILL WALLOW IN DISGUSTING WHITE WORSHIP.

POSTING ''NIGERIAN MARRIES OYINBO'' WITH PRIDE ON FRONT PAGE LIKE CURSED SLAVES.

YOU CAN KEEP SUCKING WHITE COCK LIKE THE DUMBASS SLAVE YOU CRAVE TO BE.

JUST LEAVE THE REST OF US SANE BLACK PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR SLAVERY.

STUPID UNCLE TOM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Rostikol: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ilekokonit:

Indian and Pakistani corner shop owners do this a lot to Black people in the UK.

This still happens up till today on TV screens and its not just in Millwall stadium off Old Kent Road. Even John Fashanu experienced racism from supporters of HIS OWN CLUB because he was black.

Thats why if dem want arrest you as a black man or woman even for a traffic offence, just go with them without struggling as if its at night they can break your neck or suffocate you to death claiming you resisted arrest. That Jamaican woman - Joy Gardner - gagged and suffocated to death by UK cops and the Naija chap Oluwashijibomi Lapite tortured to death by UK police.

One of the many reasons including their gun culture why I have no apetite to visit America.

My then 4 year old son was labelled as having ADHD by the UK education system many years ago and they wanted to start giving him medication to calm down his brain but I refused point blank and when that did not work they said he was too disruptive for a normal school and recommended he be taken to a special needs school.

I took the 4 year old to the so called special needs school and it was a non descript building where no one can know it is a school and the only pupils were my 4 year old son and another black boy and the only other person in the so called school was a male teacher who walked around like Bobrisky and sussing out their game, I waited for the teacher to shout at my son to sit in one place and I stood up, held the boy by the hand and told the so called teacher in the so called "fake" school that my son will not be attending that school. Talk about leaving fried fish alone with a hungry cat.

I took my son back to the mainstream school and told them he is not attending that "other school" and with typical Nigerian "upbringing" he turned out VERY well.

In the UK if you have a boy child, you have to as the Dad be VERY vigilant of the many tricks the UK education system will use in trying to KILL your sons spirit and zeal and you should not allow only your wife to deal with the school authorities in the UK as our women believe everything Oyinbo tell them about their kids but a strong black man will always question them when he feels their intentions are not pure but a black woman will NEVER question these oyinbo people.

And this is why Oyinbo's will rapidly promote black women into high paying jobs because they see them as less likely to fight for equal rights and they know that sooner or later, if the woman starts earning more than her husband, she will kick him out of the house and the oyinbo's know that a single mother can not handle or discipline a black boy on her own and with no discipline the boy may eventually join a gang, deal in drugs and end up in prison which is how the Jamaican boys and lately a lot of Nigerian boys are being contained in British prisons.

The above is a game well planned by these oyinbo's in the UK and our Nigerian wives are falling for the same game the Jamaican women fell for that made the prison population in the UK overflow with Jamaican boys and young men.

If only they knew.

Now, imagine braving the odds, facing all of the above and taking a wife from Nigeria to the UK, giving her papers on a platter of gold and she later turns against you and turns your children against you just because she wants to collect single mother money from the UK Govt and your wife now wants to give you skirt to wear and take your trousers for herself to wear. Tufiakwa. Death before dishonor.

You know them very well.

These ''OUR PEOPLE'' in Nigeria.. ALL they see is these nice, 'superior' white people who gave them ''civilization'' (absolutely clueless to the fact that their ancestors first civilized the whites), and gave them the (white) Lord 'Jesus', and ''AND MAYBE THEY MIGHT CALL US MONKEYS NOW AND AGAIN, but no problem, after all we also quarrel with each other in Nigeria!''.

I MEAN, I ACTUALLY THINK THEY'VE HAD A CORNISH SPELL PUT ON THEM BY THE BRITISH!

Normal people cannot be this stupid.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by mrvitalis(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

AFRICA IS RISING TO REJECT IMPERIALISM AND RACISM.

WHILE YOU STUPID, BRAIN DEAD BUSH NIGERIANS STILL WALLOW IN DISGUSTING WHITE WORSHIP.

POSTING ''NIGERIAN MARRIES OYINBO'' WITH PRIDE ON FRONT PAGE LIKE CURSED SLAVES.

YOU CAN KEEP SUCKING WHITE COCK LIKE THE DUMBASS SLAVE YOU CRAVE TO BE.

JUST LEAVE THE REST OF US SANE BLACK PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR SLAVERY.

STUPID UNCLE TOM.

And this is you?

Going through your profile it's obvious you are a tribal biggot

Always projecting yourself into others

Accusing people of what you are guilty off

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Rostikol: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

And this is you?

Going through your profile it's obvious you are a tribal biggot

Always projecting yourself into others

Accusing people of what you are guilty off

WHERE IS THE TRIBALISM THERE?

DID YOU READ THOSE THREADS?

I WAS PRAISING THEIR APPRECIATION OF NIGERIAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION AND CUISINE.

Look, you little peabrain.

You must really love being a slave to white people to go out of your way to fish for something to discredit a person telling you to be a MAN and stop being a SLAVE.

YOU ARE CLEARLY UNDER A BRITISH - INDUCED SPELL OR TRANCE THAT HAS BONDED YOU INTO MENTAL SLAVERY TO THEM.

Pitiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by mrvitalis(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

WHERE IS THE TRIBALISM THERE?

DID YOU READ THOSE THREADS?

I WAS PRAISING THEIR APPRECIATION OF FDRICAN RELIGION AND CULTURE.

Look, you little peabrain.

You must really love being a slave to white people to go out of your way to fish for something to discredit a person telling you to be a man and stop being a slave.

TUFIA.

YOU ARE CURSED.

That shows you so much care about what foreigners think of you... Tribalism is all over topics you created on naira land na... They are to many anyone can see it

And best part you can't delete it
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Rostikol: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

That shows you so much care about what foreigners think of you... Tribalism is all over topics you created on naira land na... They are to many anyone can see it

And best part you can't delete it

SHOW US. POST IT!

IF NIGERIA-HATING IPOB SYMPATHISERS LIKE YOU ARE HATING ON NIGERIA, MY COUNTRY, I WILL CURSE THE HELL OUT OF YOU, WITH NO APOLOGY.

AND IF YOU CALL THAT TRIBALISM, GO SCREW YOURSELF@!

1 Like

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ikpunnegi01: 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Better than living in this SHITHOLE of face me I face you apartment grin
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Rostikol: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Better than living in this SHITHOLE of face me I face you apartment grin

IN THE WESTERN WORLD MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE HOMELESS, BEGGING, AND SLEEPING ROUGH.

DOESN'T MEAN THEY'LL ACCEPT RACISM OR BEING CALLED SUBHUMAN.

SO STOP THINKING LIKE A SLAVE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 21, 2023
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 21, 2023
Rostikol:

IN THE WESTERN WORLD MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE HOMELESS, BEGGING, AND SLEEPING ROUGH.

Then stay in Nigeria boss. Or go to Russia or China. I’m sure they’ll treat you like the king you are

1 Like

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by TheSuperX(m): 4:15am On Aug 21, 2023
There's racism in UK but the worst country is Spain and Italy, lol even Nigerians are racist and tribalistic bigots too, we don't like each other. grin
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Exjoker(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2023
Ilekokonit:
To those still saying that there is no racism in the UK

Neo-Nazi racists from National Action London threaten British-Nigerian lawyer, her children and husband with death by shooting or stabbing.

The letter dated 20 Feb 2023 sent to her from the National Action London racists called her many unprintable names in the Jpeg letter below including :-

Calling her a filthy, ugly, trouble making n****r.
They say she looks like a gorilla and probably smells like one.
They call her a filthy, ugly, African black monkey.
They say that when they kill her, her children and husband, they will not consider it murder because all Africans are filthy parasitic monkeys.
They say she is a woman who clearly belongs in Africa with her own filthy kind.
They say that they are watching her and have followed her around her neighborhood and that they know her movements.
They say that they will be following her as she walks around her area.
They say her details have been circulated on the internet to other violent national activists and that it is a matter of time before they exec**e her.
Thy say they are looking forward to spil*ing her bl**d.
They suggest that she leaves the UK a.s.a.p to avoid what is coming to her.

This is despite the fact that Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu was born in in the UK.

See the full contents of the chilling letter the racists sent to her as posted by her on her twitter page in the attached Jpeg file below

https://twitter.com/SholaMos1/status/1627707014246809601
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64720973
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shola_Mos-Shogbamimu#Death_threats
The racism and tribalism happening in this country thwarted that of UK and all the western countries combine together. Stop pointing fingers at others when you are not pure yourself....
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Couldntfigurean: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2023
tribalists complaining about racists

I say

1 Like

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by KwuoteYourFada: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2023
nairalanda1:

White people used to be bigoted against each other.

When we talk of Hitler, we remember him for killing six million Jews. He also thought that Eastern Europeans were subhuman.

For decades in England, a white Irishman was regarded as subhuman. That carried over into the USA. If Biden tried to run for president some 79 years earlier he would have lost because he was Irish. ( Don't even get started about the Italian)

Northern Italians look down on southern Italians today. Poland used to hate Germans. World war 2 ending was the signal for many white Eastern Europeans to drive out Germans from their land and so forth.

White nationalism is a recent thing. And it originated in the US. And there are white Europeans who regard white Americans as mongrels.

Whites have never been United. Or how come Hitler invaded white nations? Ditto Italy?

Want to know part of why many white British people voted for Brexit? Too many white polish and Romanian immigrants!
You're absolutely right bro

2 Likes

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by KwuoteYourFada: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2023
Ilekokonit:

If only they knew.

Omg The last part happened to my uncle

He was even a doctor his wife too at Manchester.

The man of about 50 had to return home and start over Again got married to younger girl and is doing well now

His first wife is still in UK with his two children

Omo UK is not worth the hype .

I have said it countless times I die here in Nigeria

I can only do my vacations abroad

The life in the west is a fixed match against men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2023
It is disheartening when I see blacks complaining of racism(especially blacks from the African motherland) when they exude more tribal hate than even the Caucasians exude racist hate.

A place where if you don't the same tribal heritage you are seen like an outcast. I no longer get moved by sober tales of blacks because the hate we perpetuate within ourselves is greater than the hate others exudes towards us.
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by MrAgbako: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2023
There is racism. It is subtle though. The British knew how to do that. An intelligent person will immediately call them out for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by 90dbest: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2023
Look at Yoruba complaining about racism while they themselves are arch-tribalists. You deserved what you got, you got what you deserved .

1 Like

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ikpunnegi01: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Rostikol:

Enjoy being slave!
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by kodred(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2023
They mad cos she’s prosperous. I mean why mentioning ’you have a nice house’ twice lol jealousy jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by caye(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
AFRICANS ARE GOING ASLEEP,MEANWHILE THE BLACK AMERICANS KEEP TELLING THEM TO "OPEN THOSE EYES!

It is with regrets that note finally that Africans; mostly Nigerians, are becoming so cosy with the whites, to the extent of insulting their black American cousins, who know the TRUE NATURE of these whites, saying:-

"you focus on racism too much!"
" you don't take hold of the opportunities in America at all, while we do"

" I can't see no racism!"
" Black ppl are gangbangers, thugs, hoes and fools!"
" We Africans are better than black Americans, because we excel in pharmacy, nursing and other fields".

I have sad news for you.
White race religion has been breeding a new generation of blood thirsty crusaders, whose goal is to wipe out black ppl from America and Europe BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY.

Ask yourself, " what does all those multiple assault rifle training by white civilians ALL ACROSS AMERICA mean?".

It a preparation for the purge.
The white race is genetically fragile, compared to the Ebony race and the Asians, that's why they will look for artificial means of ensuring the continuity of their genes, which if not possible, they have a final solution: SUICIDE.

Suicide? Yes.
Only 1 race has the mind of a mutually assured destruction. It is the white race.

PW Botha ( the apartheid ruler of white race in south Africa in the 70s) said, " ...this uprising will bring out the BEAST in us".

Black ppl don't know that the white has a small mix of an extinct creature called the neanderthal, who they mated with , after they left Alkebulan ( Roman: African). That beast is one that feeds on other races and can easily run insane or commit race suicide.

A new race war is being planned in Europe and America; as other wars like the Ukraine, Syria, Ethiopia and Sudan wars are going on.

The black Americans know and feel it already.
The white pacifist/ moderate is however like the rodent called Asin in Yoruba:- bu ẹsẹ nii jẹ, o wa ni fẹ atẹgun síi/ bite off a piece of my leg, while blowing on it ...to keep me asleep
]

When the big trouble starts in the white world, Africans will bite their fingers in regret.

You've been warned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by caye(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

The man of about 50 had to return home and start over Again got married to younger girl and is doing well now

His first wife is still in UK with his two children

It was a game perfected in America. It was called WELFARE BENEFITS.
But it had a peculiar colouration for the black female:- if you have a husband or a working boyfriend at home, you do not qualify. The social worker , who was in contact with the black American woman,was in fact an active white race power religionist.
The other plan was that black males were denied employment/ or wasn't allowed to rise up economically.
If peradventure you pulled yourself by your bootstraps, your successful building , business or black town would be burned overnight by the KKK militia-terrorist of the religion of white power. Think of black wall street and downtown Newyork, that were black towns and neighbourhood, which were stolen , destroyed by white laws.

Iya ti black Americans jẹ nii 1800-1980s,
the hating Nigerian house niggar , is about to experience.

The sufferings experienced by the black Americans btw 1800-1980s,
the hating Nigerian house niggar , is about to experience.

You have been warned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Incredible128: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
So, using your understanding now, u won't be bothered if maybe south Africans start killing Nigerians en masse after all, Nigerians die everyday. This ur way of thinking needs studying in a university lab, they need to come up with medication against it
Rostikol:

I KNEW A SLAVE LIKE YOU WOULD COME ALONG TO JUSTIFY THIS EVIL.

STUPID DUNCE.

Americans shoot 70,000 of themselves each year.

But dare to attack an American in your country and watch how they will descend on you in fury.

They won’t say “Oh it’s okay, after all we kill ourselves every day in America”.

Stupid dunce drowned in self hatred and inferiority complex.
Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by Ilekokonit: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

His first wife is still in UK with his two children.

Your uncle was smart and also lucky that he was a Doctor and so at around 50 years of age, he did not have to think about where he would get a source of income for if he relocated to Naija as he is a Doctor and can set up private practice once he settles in Naija.

For a lot of 50 something year old men whose wives have turned rogue in the UK, na that source of income back in Naija dey keep them for UK but the smart ones who don't want to end up in prison move out of the family house IMMEDIATELY their UK wive goes rogue on them.

I even know one bros for UK wey him wife tell am say if he disciplines ther daughter, he will call the cops. My ex wife said the same thing to me regarding my then 10 year old son.

I know another bros who weathered the storm of his wife taking the 5 bedroom family home and his professional services firm from him plus a flat he bought in her name but bros was so smart that as a condition to signing away the 5 bedroom house to her when she took him to court, he ensured that his lawyers found a way and got her to sign a final severance agreement that dictated that a 5 story commercial property in a prime area of London that he bought many years ago before meeting her was excluded from the agreement and she could by law no longer have any recourse to part of its future sales proceeds.

Bros just sold that commercial property for more than £1.5 million and after paying off the remaining mortgage of £500k, bros still has a cool £1m left and Bros just dey buy property / build hotels like pure water for Naija as we speak.

He lives permanently in Naija now and is having the best time of his life and he is well over 60.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK by eepeepook: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Eye dey pain me. Epistles full this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before And After Picture Of Barack Obama Family. / Woman In Bikini Not Croatian President (Photos) / 'DEATH SQUAD': Full Horror Emerges Of How Rogue U.S. Brigade Mutilated Afgans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.