Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,353 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others (41434 Views)

Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries / Abubakar Momoh Biography, Early Life, Education, Age, Career And Net Worth / Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-ojo, Renames Environment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by BOYS2MEN: 6:32am On Aug 21, 2023
Coming from someone who hunger don show shege...faceless IDP
jahsharon:

Una go cry for long. 16 years of crying and weeping
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by BOYS2MEN: 6:35am On Aug 21, 2023
Hungry agbadorian that can't even afford a lone corn... .
kunle4toyeyaho:
A pained obidient
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by BOYS2MEN: 6:37am On Aug 21, 2023
Oponu ..u go explain and wail tire.....
Throwback:
Even as a staunch Tinubu supporter, I already saw the signs of the nonchalance of his Presidency towards nominating his Ministers within the 1month "serious government" standard that his own close Advisers had promised.

I shamefully watched as Dele Alake came out at 1month to swallow his own vomit and claim that the Tinubu Presidency had 60days by law, so until then the Presidency was still on track.

I then watched as the Tinubu Presidency struggled to meet the 60days deadline set by the notorious nomination latecomer, Buhari, by releasing a partial nomination.

Now this terrible shame of showing that the Presidency remains undecided over how to both man and name the ministries.

This consistent failure over this simple matter is a disgrace and threat to renewed hope.

We have Buhari to now thank for limiting the President and the Governors to 2months, else many would have surpassed the shameful standard of 6months set by Buhari himself.

I hope the jokers in the Presidency can learn from this terrible folly.

Going forward, I hope the Tinubu Presidency would learn from its own failure like Buhari, and set the target to 1month, since that is the serious government standard they espoused at the beginning.

Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by bayplus: 6:45am On Aug 21, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki... πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Papa Ajasco and company. Make orna dey act film. Curtain go soon fall.

Anti-Depressant go sell well wella soon.

Because many will soon have theie dashed and punctured hopes disappear in their very own eyes.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by franchasofficia: 7:04am On Aug 21, 2023
AreaFada2:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Werey!
But you will accept Putin minister or Niger invasion minister. Or maybe Bandits or Herdsmen minister. grin cheesy

Abeg, let baba do his job. Better to redeploy now as dem never start compared to 3 months' time.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by FreeStuffsNG: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2023
ddooskie:

Do you care to shed more light? The ministry is a new one and I'd like to know why you feel former governor Oyetola is the right fit instead of Bunmi Tunji-Ojo that was initially penned for that ministry.

Please read the profile of both to understand sir. With the background of HE Oyetola as a UNILAG product in actuarial science and years of practice and executive experience, he has more experience to pioneer such a ministry. Hon Bunmi Ojo will be a green horn for such a completely new ministry.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by AareGaa: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Tinubu is really feeling the heat
North no like am
Poor Yorubas dey cry out
Igbos no send am

Who is now standing on his manhood abi na mandate.

Is there anyone not yet dissapointed in Tinubu among his supporters?

Reggae never start una dey play blues

It is only ibos that hate Tinubu.

No one is surprised, because ibos are the most bitter and hateful tribe in the world.
Dem go hate tire!
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by bayplus: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2023
Many who are running mouths here are largely those who never wanted Tinubu to be president for reasons best known to them, Being critical of every move he makes is expected from them. Either out of hatred, out of ignorance or out of sincere and genuine concern to get him to do things better or improve his performance.

I belong to the last, you know in your conscience what is really driving your criticism.

I do not worry if he reshuffle every three months. In actual fact, I will prefer a quarterly reshuffle based on performance and non-performing ministers be shown the way out.

We were the same people complaining how Buhari never bothered about reshuffling his cabinet for 8years and what that did to us as a country.

Whoever Tinubu likes, let him put in any ministry, we shall judge his government by the results soon.

None of the ministers will be remembered, the blame will be on him.

I am critical of his approach on the
neck-breaking speed at which he removed the fuel subsidy and over two months down the line, they still do not know how to cushion the effect.

But we shall give him 6months to start a proper analysis of his Economic & Social Policies.

Only a fool will not change his mind a superior reasoning is presented to him.

Making changes is part of life and as it is often said, Change is a constant variables in all equations.
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by Burruchaga71(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2023
Confused DRUG LORD
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by telleyway: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2023
finestedim:

Redeployment before appointment confusion yakpa for this agbado government
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by molas02: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2023
Thanks God he finally put oyetola in one corner... A useless person in a useless portfolio
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by Jesse6(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2023
No bro am not a wailer as you think.
But let's be sincere and honest and keep our sentiments aside
Do you think the portfolio assigned to people like Badaru is really going to change anything? Or that one of Festus? Let's be honest please
dragunov:

How cabinet reshuffle take affect una? Wailings yi nooni!😝😝😝😝
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by badoh(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2023
Throwback:
Even as a staunch Tinubu supporter, I already saw the signs of the nonchalance of his Presidency towards nominating his Ministers within the 1month "serious government" standard that his own close Advisers had promised.

I shamefully watched as Dele Alake came out at 1month to swallow his own vomit and claim that the Tinubu Presidency had 60days by law, so until then the Presidency was still on track.

I then watched as the Tinubu Presidency struggled to meet the 60days deadline set by the notorious nomination latecomer, Buhari, by releasing a partial nomination.

Now this terrible shame of showing that the Presidency remains undecided over how to both man and name the ministries.

This consistent failure over this simple matter is a disgrace and threat to renewed hope.

We have Buhari to now thank for limiting the President and the Governors to 2months, else many would have surpassed the shameful standard of 6months set by Buhari himself.

I hope the jokers in the Presidency can learn from this terrible folly.

Going forward, I hope the Tinubu Presidency would learn from its own failure like Buhari, and set the target to 1month, since that is the serious government standard they espoused at the beginning.

And you think forming Cabinet is realistic within a month. You need to balance and put into consideration a lot of factors-political, religion, social and economic. If you quickly assemble within a month and people applaud you, when they eventually fail, the same people will castigate you that you did not take your time to assemble competent people.
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by ddooskie(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Please read the profile of both to understand sir. With the background of HE Oyetola as a UNILAG product in actuarial science and years of practice and executive experience, he has more experience to pioneer such a ministry. Hon Bunmi Ojo will be a green horn for such a completely new ministry.
Thanks for the explanation, I didn't bother to check Oyetola's educational background, I only judged him based on his recent public profile.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by Hammylawali: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2023
jahsharon:

Una go cry for long. 16 years of crying and weeping

You have time responding to them.. you better let them wallow in their ignorance and stupidity. They can’t think and see beyond the lies they were fed.
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by famology(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Ekpenuwa:

Is our turn ( Emilokan) including NDDC we haven't head any of those various ministry....

Obaseki the fighter of the universe spoilt that of NDDC the last time. Thank God he's now far away from the villa.
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by Ekpenuwa(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2023
famology:

Obaseki the fighter of the universe spoilt that of NDDC the last time. Thank God he's now far away from the villa.

Yes oo but oshiomole should have bring some one from Edo South na because it seems like we have been shortchanged only favoring his own Brothers from Edo North any way both are from Edo State nothing spoil we should be mobilizing on how to pay a visit to our amiable Minister inside next week..
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by famology(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2023
Ekpenuwa:

Yes oo but oshiomole should have bring some one from Edo South na because it seems like we have been shortchanged only favoring his own Brothers from Edo North any way both are from Edo State nothing spoil we should be mobilizing on how to pay a visit to our amiable Minister inside next week..

I think he's calculating next year's governorship election. Edo north will have the minister, Edo central will have the governor while Edo South will have the deputy governor. That's the information I have.
Re: President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others by ayo2008: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
finestedim:

Seems BAT is confused o?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC: Oshiomhole, Adebayo, Moghalu For Ministerial Posts / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.