Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Can you or anyone help me in my present predicament - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can you or anyone help me in my present predicament (697 Views)

My Predicament / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere / Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you or anyone help me in my present predicament by Austinjosh98: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nairalanders good evening, I don't even know how to put this, I know things are hard with everyone now due to the economy situation of our dear country, I'm yet to pay for last session school fees (300lvl) now I'm in my final year in Ambrose Alli university Ekpoma (AAUE) they have started releasing results I was told if I don't pay on time I might have extension. I was only able to write 1st and 2nd semester exam because the school portal (kofa) was down and we were giving grace, I've tried every possible means even asked everyone one I can think of nothing came out, I have no other option than to come to nairaland and ask for help pls help me I'll appreciate any assistance no matter how small.

I'm ready to provide any proof you need... Thanks for your time

Re: Can you or anyone help me in my present predicament by Austinjosh98: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nairalanders pls have pity on me and assist me😭😭
Re: Can you or anyone help me in my present predicament by Austinjosh98: 12:45am On Aug 24, 2023
Anybody pls
Re: Can you or anyone help me in my present predicament by OKclothier: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2023
How much is the school fees? Maybe there would be someone who can help.
Re: Can you or anyone help me in my present predicament by Austinjosh98: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2023
OKclothier:
How much is the school fees? Maybe there would be someone who can help.
here sir

Re: Can you or anyone help me in my present predicament by Austinjosh98: 12:11am On Aug 29, 2023
Ejor nairalanders pls come to my rescue, depression is finishing me, my monthly salary is just 20k and it's not enough for me to do anything
Re: Can you or anyone help me in my present predicament by Austinjosh98: 12:37am On Aug 30, 2023
Now I'm getting real desperate, God pls touch someone to help me 😭😭😭
Re: Can you or anyone help me in my present predicament by Austinjosh98: 1:04am On Aug 31, 2023
Nairalanders it's me again, I believe God will use someone here to help me...
Re: Can you or anyone help me in my present predicament by Austinjosh98: 1:08am On Aug 31, 2023
To eliminate fear of scam, anyone that's willing to help will use an escrow of his/her choice and I'll send them my login details this way I won't have access to the money even 1kobo won't get to me

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Happy 7th Birthday To My Son / Can Someone Download Wikipedia From The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.