Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette (47521 Views)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / Usman, Abba Kyari’s Brother's Instagram: Flaunts Expensive Cars, Classy Outfits / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Kazzman(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
While his online miscreants are flaunting garri and groundnut without milk

What am I even saying?

Where them see groundnut sef

Very soon una go hit street with plastic plate dey beg for money

If im be your Papa make he dey use Rubber band abi, Obviously there's something more attached to your hatred. Frustration and depression is not good for your health oo. Let him live his life the way he want it afterall he never owe your Papa.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Naijanascam: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
placeofallure:

Try what? I thought I told you, Kwara is home to me. Daughter of the soil. Illustrious Daughter fa.

But you are under your bed...... and forgetting Isese
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by placeofallure(f): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Naijanascam:

But you are under your bed...... and forgetting Isese

You no dey tire Mr. Scam. Ok, I be Christian not a traditionalist.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Naijanascam: 4:59am On Aug 22, 2023
placeofallure:

You no dey tire Mr. Scam. Ok, I be Christian not a traditionalist.

Christian? Chaii mogbe .....these people and Chameleonic nature...... Mz place of failure Ronu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Skty: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Yoruba ronu. Na wa o.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Skty: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2023
Taylor90:
While his online miscreants are flaunting garri and groundnut without milk

What am I even saying?

Where them see groundnut sef

Very soon una go hit street with plastic plate dey beg for money

And no sugar. Probably salt.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by placeofallure(f): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2023
Naijanascam:

Christian? Chaii mogbe .....these people and Chameleonic nature...... Mz place of failure Ronu

I told you the school you attend na scam, so you can't read too or you're just simply being mischievous shocked shocked
Anyway, I'll help you; it's Place of Allure.
I know you don't know the meaning of 'allure' but Google is your friend.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Naijanascam: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2023
placeofallure:

I told you the school you attend na scam, so you can't read too or you're just simply being mischievous shocked shocked
Anyway, I'll help you; it's Place of Allure.
I know you don't know the meaning of 'allure' but Google is your friend.

Mz Placeoffailure abeg for the last time.... na From Chicago I got my certificates and that's how we roll
I craftily coined it where you belong grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by placeofallure(f): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Naijanascam:

Mz Placeoffailure abeg for the last time.... na From Chicago I got my certificates and that's how we roll
I craftily coined it where you belong grin grin grin

Now I know I've been rolling with a pig, a nincompoop! How did I get so low!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Naijanascam: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
placeofallure:

Now I know I've been rolling with a pig, a nincompoop! How did I get so low!

Placeoffailure with zero sense of reasoning
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Rostikol: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
saintrow1:

We will continue to ronu very well and put yoruba first. Sanwo is not a poor man, he deserves to wear anything he wants to wear. Abi you expect him to wear 100 naira aboki watch. Lagos as been experiencing good governance from day 1, hence the growth and development in the state. We know your evil mind to hijack the state and derail lagos from growing. The more you wish evil on lagos the more your life will never move forward.

Tomorrow this donkey will complain about corruption in Nigeria.

You people are truly sick in the head in this country.

“Sanwo Olu is not a poor man”.

What was his job before governor, for him to wear a watch of £136,000?

Do you know that in the UK, average annual salary is under £30,000?

I mean, damn…
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by saintrow1: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
Rostikol:

Tomorrow this donkey will complain about corruption in Nigeria.

You people are truly sick in the head in this country.

“Sanwo Olu is not a poor man”.

What was his job before governor, for him to wear a watch of £136,000?

Do you know that in the UK, average annual salary is under £30,000?

I mean, damn…

You are a lunatic and your brain is filled with maggots. Your concern here is based on hate, envy and jealousy. You are not doing well in life hence your madness. UK is not Nigeria. UK was built based on colonisation, slavery and corruption.

The British government are one of the most corrupt in this world, they just don't do it within their own system rather do it externally. Do you know how they support, fund criminals, cartels and corrupt politicians across the globe and lure them to bring stolen wealth into British banks.

Let us look at if from another angle, what if it was a present that was given to him by someone. What if dangote or Mike adenuga gave him that watch. Are you going to judge him by his previous job for wearing £136k watch, ODE.

Do yourself a favour, work hard and stop crying over a watch. MUGU

I'm sure you were mute when diezani stole money and ran to the UK to deposit it into a british bank. She was protected by the same UK that you are praising but because sanwo olu a yoruba man wore a watch, you are crying like a baby. What a pathetic fool you are.

https://www.nairaland.com/7812872/diezani-alison-madueke-charged-bribery-uk
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by placeofallure(f): 4:15am On Aug 23, 2023
Naijanascam:

Placeoffailure with zero sense of reasoning

I have pencilled you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Naijanascam: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
placeofallure:

I have pencilled you.

Mods kindly take note of this statement
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by placeofallure(f): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
Naijanascam:

Mods kindly take note of this statement

E wo werey Ọja. Werey Aláṣọ! O n pe mods, so you can call mods? You dey fear? Mods are not crazy. They would have followed our line of conversation and noticed that you are not exactly a saint.

When I say I've pencilled you, I mean I'll note the moniker, that it's owned by an imbecilic idiot who is incapable of holding an intelligible conversation and steer clear. I don't suffer fools gladly! There are many trolls here, I've just added you to the list. That's what pencilled in my parlance means; Don't wee in your pants, Atọọle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria / Dangote's Multi-billion Naira Greenhouse Farm Commences Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.