Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette (47512 Views)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / Usman, Abba Kyari’s Brother's Instagram: Flaunts Expensive Cars, Classy Outfits / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by CodeTemplar: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

So you have to steal before you can buy expensive things, that your generation is cursed to be poor doesn't mean everyone should be poor....

So my elder brother now who changes car alevery 6months stole?
This black mentality is to funny.

Let me shock you, is not every politician that steals, this people control the treasury and their are lot of things to do to make money because they control businesses of private sector, even if you get their, you will get income beyond your salary, it's not stealing, it's part of the benefits of office.

Even if you put a man of God there, he will get opportunities not until he steals....
What is so hard to understand !!!
if anyome in your generation was rich,vwhy should practically all govs go in poor but come out stingingly rich. They just use their power to inflate and award project to suit case companies.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by BENEAMATA: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2023
ronalmagic10:
You expect the Governor of Lagos state with the 5th largest economy in Africa to come out and lie he only has two watches like that fraud pan.dora who has been caught wearing different watches?

Ipob/lp miscreants, go and deal with Nnamdi cow.nu wearing Fendi up and down and Simon ekpa your prime minister
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by saintrow1: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Ronu people oya now

The day Lagos will get a good Governor, many revelations will be shockingly made.

We will continue to ronu very well and put yoruba first. Sanwo is not a poor man, he deserves to wear anything he wants to wear. Abi you expect him to wear 100 naira aboki watch. Lagos as been experiencing good governance from day 1, hence the growth and development in the state. We know your evil mind to hijack the state and derail lagos from growing. The more you wish evil on lagos the more your life will never move forward.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by greatiyk4u(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2023
ronalmagic10:
You expect the Governor of Lagos state with the 5th largest economy in Africa to come out and lie he only has two watches like that fraud pan.dora who has been caught wearing different watches?

Ipob/lp miscreants, go and deal with Nnamdi cow.nu wearing Fendi up and down and Simon ekpa your prime minister

You are used to hard life, poverty and praise singing.
You wear 130M wrist watche as a Governor and the people you lead, are queueing up for 5 cups of rice?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by xtivin(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2023
dre11:
Governor Sanwo-Olu flaunts N160 million Patek Philippe wristwatch as poverty worsens in Lagos

The amount is sufficient to pay the N30,000 minimum wage of roughly 5,333 civil servants in a month.

SOURCE
He is a governor for Christ sake, and gifts fly around him and his office abeg.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by bhella10: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2023
Lagosians are not complaining. But guess what? Na Obidients dey wail untop Lagos State. What do you guys want with Lagos?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Chosimba: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2023
ronalmagic10:

What work has Sanwolu Don to allow him purchase a watch of over £100,000?

What salary? What earnings?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Naijanascam: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2023
placeofallure:

😁

1-1

Better than being an Abobaku till eternity
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Hardy123(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2023
No big deal. I own a couple of luxury wrist watches and I'm neither a celebrity or politician so what gives?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by jayAjoku(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2023
it could be a gift 🎁
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by greatiyk4u(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2023
saintrow1:

We will continue to ronu very well and put yoruba first. Sanwo is not a poor man, he deserves to wear anything he wants to wear. Abi you expect him to wear 100 naira aboki watch. Lagos as been experiencing good governance from day 1, hence the growth and development in the state. We know your evil mind to hijack the state and derail lagos from growing. The more you wish evil on lagos the more your life will never move forward.

Growing in your myopia mind,
Do you know the correlation between Lagos revenue to growth?

Poverty and poor exposure has dealt with una reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by FireUpNow(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2023
In midst of suffering and hardship he is flaunting wealth. I wish he can do the DNA of that boy in Warri.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Afrobasic(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2023
Na this kind politicians mumus like helpee wan "nation" build with.

Such an incredibly stup1d fellow. Smh.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Afrobasic(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2023
bhella10:
Lagosians are not complaining. But guess what? Na Obidients dey wail untop Lagos State. What do you guys want with Lagos?

So, you're saying Lagosians are daft people who condone looters? undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by TruthinAction: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Polithiefians ruling Nigeria since independence.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by omoadeleye(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
While his online miscreants are flaunting garri and groundnut without milk

What am I even saying?

Where them see groundnut sef

Very soon una go hit street with plastic plate dey beg for money

Na poor man like you dey contest for governorship?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Shattuck(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2023
favor914:
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Flaunts N160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch (photo) by Taylor90: 10:01pm

What am I even saying?

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Flaunts N160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch (photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:01pm
Ronu people oya now

The day Lagos will get a good Governor, many revelations will be shockingly made.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Flaunts N160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch (photo) by JASONjnr(m): 10:03pm
This is what they're doing with taxes paid to state covers that is being controlled by them.....

They will just deep their hands into it and squander it as they wish to....

You will just wonder why Nigeria is still underdeveloped......

A certain individuals are living their dreams on others efforts and sweats ....
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Flaunts N160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch (photo) by Tntsi: 10:13pm
And some hungry youths here are being tossed up and down with a packet of garri, sugar and 4 indonmie.

No be swear dem swear for this agabado bois ni?
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Flaunts N160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch (photo) by Asgard73: 10:16pm
… dem Dey chop Lagos … on top fools suffer head.

.. real owners of Lagos .. not those empty bingos barking online

IPOB WAILERS, CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED.
I knew it wouldn't take long for one hopeless fool to appear.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by bhella10: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2023
Afrobasic:

So, you're saying Lagosians are daft people who condone looters? undecided
Looters? Lagos is not Anambala
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by themanderon: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2023
The people deserve the kind of leaders they get. Nigeria is a lost cause. It can only be rescued by divine Intervention. I am more amazed that people do come online to support these criminals and even sing their praises. Who can blame them? They have no idea what good governance is all about since they were born. They only look forward to the crumbs falling from their masters table.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by koladebrainiac(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2023
dre11:
Governor Sanwo-Olu flaunts N160 million Patek Philippe wristwatch as poverty worsens in Lagos

The amount is sufficient to pay the N30,000 minimum wage of roughly 5,333 civil servants in a month.

SOURCE
lol,unlike Obi that has been using one wrist watch since 2006 right ? ogun ma shey kiyen fun yin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by saintrow1: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Growing in your myopia mind,
Do you know the correlation between Lagos revenue to growth?

Poverty and poor exposure has dealt with una reasoning.

when people don't agree with fools like you, you will be quick to relate others with your family curse (poverty). for your information i owner a house in ajah, 2 in Abeokuta, a company and 40 hectares of land (farming). i am currently negotiating for 30 hectares and fingers crossed all will go well and i will secure it soon. so tell me how poverty and poor as dealt with me?. do poor people own properties or assets? mind you i live in the UK and I work as a tech consultant. please check the exchange rate because the last time I did, it was £1=1161 naira, so please tell me how I'm I poor.

Do you know the correlation between Lagos revenue to growth? what does that have to do with a man wearing a watch. if it was another governor from another region you will look away but because of your hate and envy toward lagos and sanwo olu you are hear telling us trash.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Donedeal1(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2023
Jaye lo ,Sanwo eko

Never mind the enemies of progress.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by udemzyudex(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2023
It could be a replica, who tell you say rich people no dey wear fake? grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by helpee(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Afrobasic:
Na this kind politicians mumus like helpee wan "nation" build with.

Such an incredibly stup1d fellow. Smh.
I don’t support ostentatious display of wealth so I am not in support of Sanwo Olu displaying so much affluence as a leader especially in the face of destituted fellow like you.
Unlike a dolt like you, I don’t criticize everything just because I hate Tinubu. I criticize what is not reasonable.

However, I work as a very senior officer on a cruise ship and earns a lot of money. My cabin steward ( that cleans my cabin) have a collection of perfume worth more than 5million naira because that is what he does with all his money. He is Indian.
One of my fellow workers have a collection of watch worth more than 20million naira. Officers even buy Rolex with certificate onboard even though they are not rich but that is what makes them happy.
Art collection is a big thing onboard. You will see regular Americans and Australians buying Art work of popular artist onboard with 150k dollars . That is what makes them happy.
The first time I came back home and bought my wife a perfume worth more than 1 million naira from the ship’s shop, she refused to use it.

What I am telling you in essence is that what people do with their money is different . My colleague with collection of watches has no child, he is gay and not married and we don’t spend a dime onboard so all your money is your profit.

Bottom line is that what you think is expensive may not always be expensive. Even if they are, that may be the only thing such people fancy.

Once again, get a life.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by ConfidentialDoc: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2023
Lekki expressway please
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by oilngas7818: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2023
All is well

Are you interested in the LPG gas business? Then you can get your fully installed refill ready skid gas plant at a very affordable price. Contact me
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by victorsola: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2023
dre11:

SOURCE
people wey no be governor Dey buy something more than . And don’t forget it could be a gift . Una go wail tire
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by darkmarky(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Why are agbados complaining?

Babajide please eat their money. Nonsense

When they have sense, they will vote in someone who is competent.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by Kaiser20: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:

What am I even saying?

This is a prayer of many zombies, " God should favor Asiwaju Tinubu today, the supporters will get their reward in Heaven"
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette by greatiyk4u(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2023
saintrow1:

when people don't agree with fools like you, you will be quick to relate others with your family curse (poverty). for your information i owner a house in ajah, 2 in Abeokuta, a company and 40 hectares of land (farming). i am currently negotiating for 30 hectares and fingers crossed all will go well and i will secure it soon. so tell me how poverty and poor as dealt with me?. do poor people own properties or assets? mind you i live in the UK and I work as a tech consultant. please check the exchange rate because the last time I did, it was £1=1161 naira, so please tell me how I'm I poor.

Do you know the correlation between Lagos revenue to growth? what does that have to do with a man wearing a watch. if it was another governor from another region you will look away but because of your hate and envy toward lagos and sanwo olu you are hear telling us trash.

You reason very poor,
Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident / Bernard Udemezue, Anambra Lawmaker Attends Sitting In Keke, Barred From Entry / Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.