Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? (1113 Views)

Prank Video: See What This Girl Did That Made Her Lost Her Relationship / See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care / 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by 1phone(m): 6:00am On Aug 21, 2023
I have a lady that I am in love with... we have been together for a year now and I want to marry her which I told her. I have gone to see her parents on two occasions. We base here in Lagos.

We have fun anytime she visits. But I noticed recently that she is only keeping me as an option or place-holder as her body is in the relationship but absent in her soul and spirit. At a point, it looks as if am dating myself. Her silent treatment is top-notch. She will be online from morning till night without charting me. Even if I initiate a chart, her reply won't be more than " yes", or "no" Hmm, yea. Anytime she visits, trying to hold a serious conversation looks like am making her restless. On her last visit, I checked through her chart to know what and who exactly keeps her that busy: lo and behold brethren, she was busy making plans with a guy from Imo state on how to meet this December and all sorts of erotic chart...Her attitude did not show me she is in love and don't deserve spending on her anymore

Recently she visited me and on her way home, "according to her" she misplaced her phone on a bus she boarded. The following day I made a transfer to her to go retrieve her line.

Now, I see buying a new phone for her as a total waste of my resources as I see no future with her again. Her mind seems not to be here anymore. She has her plans. I don't feel any affection in the relationship apart from the "forced" penetration we called sex. Is it right to get her new phone ?

Very urgent please

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
No try am undecided

Those red flags are even enough for you to even go and collect the sim card you had already helped her to retrieve in the first place undecided

My Nigha,no matter what, don't tolerate the idea of any banny keeping you as an alternative incase her main option should fail her......

I'm not saying you should dump her,but buying her that phone will definitely be your greatest mistake so far in this year 2023 lipsrsealed

Use your brain,and not your connecting rod.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by weezydee(m): 6:19am On Aug 21, 2023
This must be a joke. Tales by moonlight
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Let her go already or do you want her to break your head before you realize she's no longer with you?
Don't buy her any phone as well, I'm only telling you the truth because you have good intentions towards her else I know what to type.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Nwodosis(m): 6:23am On Aug 21, 2023
You've visited her parents twice and you are still holding back in starting the necessary marriage rites, are you expecting her to voice it out to you? She loves you but guarding her heart against unbearable breakfast by not putting all her eggs in one basket. Tell her that you want to start her marriage rites, steady chatting and wet penetration will be all yours.
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by 1phone(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2023
God bless you brother
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
No try am undecided

Those red flags are even enough for you to even go and collect the sim card you had already helped her to retrieve in the first place undecided

My Nigha,no matter what, don't tolerate the idea of any banny keeping you as an alternative incase her main option should fail her......

I'm not saying you should dump her,but buying her that phone will definitely be your greatest mistake so far in this year 2023 lipsrsealed

Use your brain,and not your connecting rod.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by 1phone(m): 6:26am On Aug 21, 2023
weezydee:
This must be a joke. Tales by moonlight
happening to me right now

I just have to cancel โŒ this order I placed on Jumia
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Maxie110(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2023
You've been managing her since with her cold feet attitude, now you need validation not to buy her phone...
Why didn't you have a discussion with her?
Why didn't you break up since then?

Ogbeni you're broke

2 Likes

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by thesicilian: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2023
I wonder when they're going to make a feature that can let you slap sense into people through the phone

5 Likes

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Gadafii: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2023
List of things you can do with that money

1 use It to spread love in tue faces of those that really need help, the less privileged in this tinubu time, you can buy groceries and share for people

2 send it to your mom, even if she doesnโ€™t need it, you may ask for it later, if he money is not wasted

3 invite your guy then and carry them out to drink and eat one or two, flex the boys

4 use it to register for gym if your not working out yet

5 pay for an online course, or learn a craft with it

If you send that money to her, oyo is your case, act dumb and not interest too in that relationship, after all before her phone loss she no Send your papa, get her a new phone and she may use it to block you later later, women crร ze gannn๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Wilson300: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2023
1phone:
I have a lady that I am in love with... we have been together for a year now and I want to marry her which I told her. I have gone to see her parents on two occasions. We base here in Lagos.

We have fun anytime she visits. But I noticed recently that she is only keeping me as an option or place-holder as her body is in the relationship but absent in her soul and spirit. At a point, it looks as if am dating myself. Her silent treatment is top-notch. She will be online from morning till night without charting me. Even if I initiate a chart, her reply won't be more than " yes", or "no" Hmm, yea. Anytime she visits, trying to hold a serious conversation looks like am making her restless. On her last visit, I checked through her chart to know what and who exactly keeps her that busy: lo and behold brethren, she was busy making plans with a guy from Imo state on how to meet this December and all sorts of erotic chart...Her attitude did not show me she is in love and don't deserve spending on her anymore

Recently she visited me and on her way home, "according to her" she misplaced her phone on a bus she boarded. The following day I made a transfer to her to go retrieve her line.

Now, I see buying a new phone for her as a total waste of my resources as I see no future with her again. Her mind seems not to be here anymore. She has her plans. I don't feel any affection in the relationship apart from the "forced" penetration we called sex. Is it right to get her new phone ?

Very urgent please

No just try am my brother if you buy her that phone I swear curse go follow you

1 Like

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2023
Maxie110:
You've been managing her since with her cold feet attitude, now you need validation not to buy her phone...
Why didn't you have a discussion with her?
Why didn't you break up since then?

Ogbeni you're broke

Let's go with your mindset, assuming he is rich then he can go waste his resources on someone who is using him as a striker in the reserve team?

You can't communicate without manipulating people with your broke shaming attitude, most times those who use this line are actually financially incapacitated when comparing with the people they use the line on.

1 Like

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Zonefree(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Let her go already or do you want her to break your head before you realize she's no longer with you?
Don't buy her any phone as well, I'm only telling you the truth because you have good intentions towards her else I know what to type.

Go and return the phone to owner!

1 Like

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Go and return the phone to owner!
I'm storming Owerri very soon, we are coming to strategize on the forthcoming election.
Behave yourself and vote APC
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Zonefree(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
I'm storming Owerri very soon, we are coming to strategize on the forthcoming election.
I'm less concerned about IMO election cos I'm 100% certain Hope Uzodimma is going to win. He got no strong competitors.

1 Like

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by LaSenior: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2023
You are dating yourself she's in touch with someone she feels better with , please don't force yourself on her don't even spend on her because it won't end well , that girl doesn't want you

Get sense oooo and start planning your way out before you get the shocker of your life
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:

I'm less concerned about IMO election cos I'm 100% certain Hope Uzodimma is going to win. He got no strong competitors.
๐Ÿ˜ฒ I'm happy you are admitting this. Your first lady to our people that we shouldn't worry about Imo's election and gave assurance that it's done and dusted
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Foodqueen(f): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2023
She wants to collect enough souvenirs before she go to that guy.

But the truth is...., That guy will break up with her sooner than she thinks.

Then she will be back and the circle continues again.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by 1phone(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2023
I really appreciate. I will do to the letter all you have outlined. I have tried all I could to spiced up this relationship yet no affection. Emotionally drained
Gadafii:
List of things you can do with that money

1 use It to spread love in tue faces of those that really need help, the less privileged in this tinubu time, you can buy groceries and share for people

2 send it to your mom, even if she doesnโ€™t need it, you may ask for it later, if he money is not wasted

3 invite your guy then and carry them out to drink and eat one or two, flex the boys

4 use it to register for gym if your not working out yet

5 pay for an online course, or learn a craft with it

If you send that money to her, oyo is your case, act dumb and not interest too in that relationship, after all before her phone loss she no Send your papa, get her a new phone and she may use it to block you later later, women crร ze gannn๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Mhizzard(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2023
If only you are brought up by charity organization

1 Like

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by fyzaila: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2023
You people are just wasting your time and hand typing advice for op, somebody that is already on his way to her house to beg with the phone at her doorstep.
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Dexy4yah(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2023
OP when last did you send money for your dad, mom or siblings??
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
1phone:
happening to me right now

I just have to cancel โŒ this order I placed on Jumia

So u already order a phone of 120k bfr...
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by 1phone(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Yes
Gentlesoul2021:

So u already order a phone of 120k bfr...
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Rickmann: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
1phone:

Very urgent please

You already know what to do and you still asking us..
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Matrix137(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
It depends
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Ikpunnegi01: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
1phone:

Very urgent please

For me, if you take me as your second option ,you're gone and if our online conversation starts with you as a girl replying me with abbreviations; I will kick your as*; you won't get any gift from me because your loyalty lies somewhere else. I can't spend my hard earned money on someone that won't be useful to me in future. So, Oga. Run..

1 Like

Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Loool! "Forced penetration" ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Be a gentleman and get her a phone.
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
1phone:
Yes

Abort mission pls....
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Oparasunny125(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Abeg reach out to me when you enter Owerri, I full ground
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by Karlifate: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Foodqueen:
She wants to collect enough souvenirs before she go to that guy.

But the truth is...., That guy will break up with her sooner than she thinks.

Then she will be back and the circle continues again.

๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by advanceDNA: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2023
1phone:
Yes

U are dating a babe that u have to pay her to retrieve her line..?? Something wey no pass 1500??

Na so she poor.... or she just demands everything from you??

All u described is enough reason to cut off the babe....how do u even claim you love someone thats not connecting with you??
Oga. U are just lusting.....let her go...u will realize what ur feeling is just driven by her beauty and sexual appeal...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin / Do You Advice She Quits The Relationship Or Hang On For Her Boyfriend / My Fiance Earn More Than Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.