Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

MUKA A Committed & Dependable Replacement for Gbajabiamila In Surulere Const. 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUKA A Committed & Dependable Replacement for Gbajabiamila In Surulere Const. 1 (497 Views)

APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUKA A Committed & Dependable Replacement for Gbajabiamila In Surulere Const. 1 by eldertobiloba: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2023
My name is Mukaram Adedolapo Akorede. I'm a Civil Engineer and Safety Consultant. I was the Personal Assistant to It's my pleasure to welcome you all distinguished members of this great movement MUKA FOR REAL CWC.

My name still remains Mukaram Adedolapo Akorede. I'm a Civil Engineer and Safety Consultant. I was the Personal Assistant to Hon. Hakeem Dickson, an SSA on Youths and Sports to Hon. Dr. Folami. A Chairmanship Aspirant in 2011 and 2021 in Surulere local government. I am the Executive Director Surulere Sports Development Center, Convener The Conscious Movement, Secretary, Surulere For Good Governance, Former Secretary General APC Germany 🇩🇪 Chapter and Convener GREENCARD AMBASSADORS FOR ASIWAJU/SHETTIMA.

I am aspiring to represent the good people of Surulere as a member of Federal House of Representatives Surulere Federal Constituency 1. I'm a committed party man and a grassroot mobiliser. I have participated in all the elections since the return of democracy in 1998, having interactions with Surulerians at all levels and engaging myself in everything that could attract/bring development into our great city Surulere. My participation in all these gives me an edge over all other contestants. Surulere Federal constituency 1 has been at the vanguard of limitless development and monumental achievements under the able representation of the Honourable Speaker, 'RT. Hon Olufemi Gbajabiamila' and ipso facto, we cannot settle for less if we must maximally consolidate on his giant stride achievements in Surulere and Lagos State in entirety.

It's my pleasure to welcome you all distinguished members of this great movement MUKA FOR REAL CWC.

My name still remains Mukaram Adedolapo Akorede. I'm a Civil Engineer and Safety Consultant. I was the Personal Assistant to Hon. Hakeem Dickson, an SSA on Youths and Sports to Hon. Dr. Folami. A Chairmanship Aspirant in 2011 and 2021 in Surulere local government. I am the Executive Director Surulere Sports Development Center, Convener The Conscious Movement, Secretary, Surulere For Good Governance, Former Secretary General APC Germany 🇩🇪 Chapter and Convener GREENCARD AMBASSADORS FOR ASIWAJU/SHETTIMA.

I am aspiring to represent the good people of Surulere as a member of Federal House of Representatives Surulere Federal Constituency 1. I'm a committed party man and a grassroot mobiliser. I have participated in all the elections since the return of democracy in 1998, having interactions with Surulerians at all levels and engaging myself in everything that could attract/bring development into our great city Surulere. My participation in all these gives me an edge over all other contestants. Surulere Federal constituency 1 has been at the vanguard of limitless development and monumental achievements under the able representation of the Honourable Speaker, 'RT. Hon Olufemi Gbajabiamila' and ipso facto, we cannot settle for less if we must maximally consolidate on his giant stride achievements in Surulere and Lagos State in entirety.

We need a proactive representative of my calibre that should be placed on the same pedestal with him and step into the big shoes. We deserve an intellectual and visionary leader with great qualities, unquestionable character, sense of industry, proven integrity, resilience, decency, dignity, competence and a team player whose blemish free personality can be attested to by the good people of Surulere.

On the heels of the aforementioned, please permit me to present myself as the best choice for the people of Surulere Constituency 1. With your support and that of the Almighty Allah, "VICTORY IS OURS".

FROM MY HUMBLE SELF ADEDOLAPO MUKARAM AKOREDE

We need a proactive representative of my calibre that should be placed on the same pedestal with him and step into the big shoes. We deserve an intellectual and visionary leader with great qualities, unquestionable character, sense of industry, proven integrity, resilience, decency, dignity, competence and a team player whose blemish free personality can be attested to by the good people of Surulere.

On the heels of the aforementioned, please permit me to present myself as the best choice for the people of Surulere Constituency 1. With your support and that of the Almighty Allah, "VICTORY IS OURS".

FROM MY HUMBLE SELF ADEDOLAPO MUKARAM AKOREDE

(1) (Reply)

My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's / Do You Received This Message On Your Whatsapp ( See Here ) / Federal Government Workers. Have You Received Your 35k For November?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.